Mr. Stone Head / Kim Taehyung...

By karaaii

(Currently Editing the previous chapters as well as updating further. ) Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim. Construc... More

The History : Hunt Begins.
1. Parallel Realities.
2. Murderer
3. No emotions..
4. Words
5. Event
6. It hurts.
7. Sensitive
8. Stop please
9. Burns
10. Maybe
12. Wedding
13. Slut
14. U Deserve
15. His Toy
16. Guilt
17. Cold
18. Fever
19. Why?
20. Full moon
21. Full moon (pt.2)
22. Full moon (pt.3)
23. Scared
24. Forced
25. Comfort
26. sympathy
27. Humiliated
28. Blue eyes
29. Disturbed
30. Quiet
31. Her Sorrow
32. Back
33. liar
34. Pain
35. Truth
36. Hate
37. Thunder
38. Cries
39. Slap
40. Regret
41. Friends
42. Restless
43. Attacked
44. Stitches
45. Nightmare
46. Frustration
47. Beautiful Her
48. Panic Attack
49. Forgiveness
50. Dr. Kim seokjin
51. Let me
52. Blank
53. Remorse
54. The Alpha
55. The hallucination
56. Full moon (pt.4)
57. Things falling apart
58. Eachother's Support
59. Strangers
60. Whispers of sorrow
61. Untold secret ( Her )
62. Love unleashed
63. His Shelter of Trust
64. Protector's guilt.
65. Enchanted Beginnings.
66. A Husband's Warth pt.(1).
67. A Husband's Warth pt.( 2 ).
68. " Stone Head".
69. Moonlit Confessions and Sweet Kisses.
70. Dusk of Despair.
71. Strengthening Love.
72. Closer Together.
73. The Midnight Escape.
74. Mysteries Unfolded.
75. Horseback Bonds.
76. Fires of Passion.
77. Pampering.
78. Heated Affections and Sweet Melodies.
79. Unanswered calls.
80. Sensual Flames.
81. Mischief and Laughter.
82. Gentle Seduction : A Year Together.
83. Moonlight : My Lover.
84. Haunting Beauty of the Moon.
85. "I Crave Your Attention : Moonlight"
86. Mate's Desires : Kitten.
87. Drunken Whispers :Bigger Boobs.
88. Guardian's Farewell.
89. Protector and Predator.
90. Elevating Intimacy.
91. Quest.
92. Toyed and Torn.
93. Plaything?
¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠☯⁠෴⁠☯⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
94. "Brain-Dead-slut"
95. Homecoming Tears.
96. Healing Bonds (pt.1).
97. Healing Bonds (pt.2).
98. Sheltered Passion.
99. Love's Ritual.
100. Proximity & Distance.
101. Embrace.
102. With You.
103. A Night of Terror.
104. Lost and Alone.
105. A Heart Divided.
106. A Twist of Fate.
107. Gamble.

11. Sold

2.1K 128 35
By karaaii

Taehyung was completely drunk when he reached the door of Hyun jae's house....
She opened the door and taehyung just threw himself into her arms.. crying and mumbling something...

She somehow dragged the huge man to the bed room and he just passed out.

.....

.

.

.

Next morning

Taehyung woke up with a terrible hangover....
After 3 hours he was finally back to normal thanks to her she took good care of him.

He started crying and told her each and everything. Hugging her like his life was dependent on her...

She listened to him calmly and said

" Babe do u love me ?? She asked...

" Ofc i do babe , more then anything else " he replied...

Jae : ok that's it we love each other so no one can seperate us , u marry her i don't have any problem with that , we will do something that she'll leave u on her own , and if that gold digger doesn't then u can divorce her after a year...
We'll stay like this... Nothing will change in between us ok babe??...

He teared up again, he hugged her.....

" Thank u so much babe , i love so much , we'll be like this no matter what i promise, I'll never look at her ... "...

Jae pulled off and said ...

" But remember tae u have to make her leave u ". ..

Tae : how will we do that ?

Jae : it's simple tae be rude to her , call her names ,
U should always remember that she is the reason why i am not with u , make her life hell. She is nothing but a god digger, a slut who just wants u for money.

Tae : yes babe , i can feel the hate for her in me ...
I'll make her life hell that she'll leave me on her own.. ..

.

" I'll make her life a living hell for seperating us ".........

.

.

"Look min we really like ur daughter y/n she is just so exceptional, so the reason we invited u today was that we want y/n to marry our Taehyung... " Mr. Kim said ...

Min : sir i...i am glad t..that u like y/n but s..sir i Don't think this will work, because we have completely different lives , different status and i can't even afford such kind of huge wedding to match your status...

Mr. Min said looking at his wife who was burning with jealousy...

Mr. Kim : oh come on min it isn't about status, we just want your daughter and that's it ..
About the wedding we will pay for everything and i know Min your trying to open up your own business

" i can help you with that our company will support u , we'll be providing u 10 million dollars from our company fund that too without any interest or safety. And I'll be helping u as a relative. "

Mrs.kim : yes Mr and Mrs min think about it...

Mrs min started drooling when she heard about 10 million dollars...

Mrs. Min : yes mam we'll give u our daughter... She'll marry taehyung...

The Kim couple squealed in happiness...

And min's eyes widened he looked at his wife and received a death glare.......

Mrs. Kim : mrs.min please ask y/n first because if she already has someone in her life then we don't want to force her ...

Mrs . Min replied instantly...

" No no mam my daughter is like a bestfriend to me , she tells me everything and i know she doesn't have anyone". ( Oh really Mrs. Min - author throws up in disgust).

Mr. Kim : ok min then we also asked taehyung so both are ready then we'll keep the wedding date next week ... U don't have to worry about anything we'll manage Everything....

Mr. Min nodded with a fake smile ...

Mrs. Kim : please take care of our daughter until she becomes ours.... We don't want any scratch on our baby.........

The min couple nodded...
.

.

.

.

SO THIS IS HOW POOR Y/N WAS SOLD FROM ONE HELL TO ANOTHER..... FOR 10 MILLION DOLLARS...

.

.

.

.

......................................................

.

.

A week later.....

Y/n was very happy from last 6 days , no beatings, no bad words , everyone was nice her except eun .
Eun was angry with y/n , and y/n doesn't knows the reason . But still she was happy, she was invited to every meal , they talked to her .
Her heart started filling up with hopes and happiness. She thought that finally everything was getting better. She was feeling great after so many years, her bruises started healing well .

But little did she knew that everything was going to crash, her hopes were going to shatter into pieces..

.

.

................

In the afternoon her aunt insisted on her having a coffee. Y/n didn't wanted to but she took it when Mrs.min emotionally blackmailed her. As soon as she took the last sip of the coffee she started feeling dizzy , her body went limp.

2 hours later..

Y/n woke up in a dressing room type some place.
She saw her aunt, fully dressed, with makeup expensive dress from head to toe.
There were two more men in the room , huge well built men , they looked like bouncers... ....

She sat up , and her aunt's eyes lit up .

Y/n : a..aunty w..where...a..are..we..

Mrs.min walked towards y/n with a smirk plastered on her face ....

Mrs. Min : aww baby don't be scared, we are at a wedding venue.

Y/n : w..why..

Mrs. Min : obviously for wedding. Now come on get up an wear this gown.

( She was holding a beautiful, white silk gown ).

Y/n : w..why aunty this is a wedding gown and w..why should I wear it ...

Mrs.min : * slapped her* stop being so innocent hoe it's your wedding now stop wasting time and get ready...

Y/n : n..noo..am..not .. marrying...Ann.. anyone...

( Y/n started crying badly).

Mrs.min : shut it bitch , i have handled the shitty face of yours for a week . Ur getting married in next 2 hours and thats final .... Now fucking get up and change COME ON!!..

Y/n was on a couch so she started crawling back ....

Mrs.min : *frustratedly asked* are u getting up or not??!!

Y/n : " No " " N..no i w.. won't"

She said in her breaking voice.....

Mrs. Min pulled out her phn and showed her a video....

Yeonjun was happily shopping where 4 men were following him with guns ....

.

.

Mrs.min ; still u won't hmm?? Ok if u won't then your poor bestfriend will be killed by them ....

( She laughed)

And not only killed, at first they are going to abduct him and then these 4 will satisfy themselves.... And then they will kill him...

( Poor y/n sobbed again ).

Do u want it ??

U want it ok!!

I'll call them and tell them to proceed.

.

.

Y/n : ( sobbing hard ) n..no please....d.. don't..d..do anything to..to him ... I'll do w.. whatever u..say... Please....

Mrs min clapped her hands in excitement and said
" Great now wear this gown and makeup artist will be here anytime FAST !! "

y/n didn't move an inch she kept crying sitting there ..

Mrs min lost her patience and she order those 2 men ......

" Take off her clothes and make her wear this gown "

.............

.

.

.

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading...
See u all soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 796 44
She ran through the corridor and barged into the room without knocking, gaining his attention. "Why?" Her voice broke as she was trying hard not to c...
352K 11.6K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
14.1K 722 28
ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵛᵉⁿᵍᵉ ᵐᵃʳʳⁱᵃᵍᵉ ᵗᵘʳⁿ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ˡᵒᵛᵉ "Feeling wet, Just by saying a few things what's goona happens, when I actually fuck you hard and deep " He wh...
104K 3K 52
[Terribly needed to be edited] [Under Editing] The man Kim Taehyung- Who is scared of noone, of nothing in this world but- is now scared of his own...