ALPHA | BTS FANFICTION

By BangtanArmies

SURVIVAL SEASON 2. [TEASER AVAILABLE] PLEASE READ SURVIVAL PART 1 BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THIS STORY!!! More

ALPHA
Alpha - Blooming Flowers - Chapter 1
Alpha - Aftertaste - Chapter 3
Alpha - Squabble - Chapter 4
Alpha - Checkmate - Chapter 5
Alpha - Adult Love - Chapter 6
Alpha - The Riddle - Chapter 7
Alpha - Mind Games - Chapter 8
Alpha - The Protagonist - Chapter 9
Alpha - Carrot Cake - Chapter 10
Alpha - The Corset - Chapter 11
Alpha - Dark Flames - Chapter 12
Alpha - Midnight Rain - Chapter 13
Alpha - The Pervert - Chapter 14
Alpha - Hot SSAM - Chapter 15
Alpha - Poisonous Prick - Chapter 16
Alpha - The Wilderness - Chapter 17
Alpha - Problematic Man - Chapter 18
Alpha - First Blood - Chapter 19
Alpha - Poisonous Intimacy - Chapter 20
Alpha - Fair Trade - Chapter 21
Alpha - Silent Killer - Chapter 22
Alpha - Unscratched - Chapter 23
Alpha - A Goddess - Chapter 24
Alpha - Wild Card - Chapter 25
Alpha - Murder Trial - Chapter 26
Alpha - Beautiful Woman - Chapter 27
Alpha - Parallel Lines - Chapter 28
Alpha - Glass Heart - Chapter 29
Alpha - The Curse - Chapter 30
Alpha - Double Edged - Chapter 31
Alpha - Creams & Crumbs - Chapter 32
Alpha - Cursed Child - Chapter 33
Alpha - Lone Wolf - Chapter 34
Alpha - Fire Bird - Chapter 35
Alpha - Blood Thirst - Chapter 36
Alpha - A Snowflake - Chapter 37
Alpha - Light & Shadow - Chapter 38
Alpha - Inner Warmth - Chapter 39
Alpha - Invisible Bruises - Chapter 40
Alpha - Counter Attack - Chapter 41
Alpha - The Prophecy - Chapter 42
Alpha - Death Angel - Chapter 43
Alpha - Divine Offering - Chapter 44
Alpha - Red Petals - Chapter 45
Alpha - Cotton Candy - Chapter 46
Alpha - Cruel World - Chapter 47
Alpha - The Untamed - Chapter 48
Alpha - A Mother's Sacrifice - Chapter 49
Alpha - Love Greed - Chapter 50
Alpha - Our Fairytale - Chapter 51
Alpha - Translucent Porcelain - Chapter 52
Alpha - The Apocalypse - Chapter 53
Alpha - Child Support - Chapter 54
Alpha - Power Burden - Chapter 55
Alpha - Everlasting Legacy - Chapter 56
Alpha - Winter Storm - Chapter 57
Alpha - White Lies - Chapter 58
Alpha - Backup Plan - Chapter 59
Alpha - Souls Ascension - Chapter 60
Alpha - Blue and Grey - Chapter 61
Alpha - Autumn Leaves - Chapter 62
Alpha - Love Debt - Chapter 63
Alpha - Winter Breath - Chapter 64
Alpha - Love Affairs - Chapter 65
Alpha - Internal Wounds - Chapter 66
Alpha - Cursed Flame - Chapter 67
Alpha - Predator & Prey - Chapter 68
Alpha - Disgraceful Existence - Chapter 69
Alpha - Our Love Story - Chapter 70
BONUS CHAPTER - PART 1
BONUS CHAPTER - PART 2
BONUS CHAPTER - PART 3
BONUS CHAPTER - PART 4 (FINAL)

Alpha - Phone Number - Chapter 2

397 28 63
By BangtanArmies

POV: Jang Sora.

Mr. Jeon suddenly pulled me into a crushing hug as soon as I got up from the couch to greet him in the living room. He told me he yearned for my return, so I couldn't help but smile a little brighter at his warming words. He's just as kind as I had remembered him.

It was early morning when Jungkook's father rushed home to visit me from his business trip to a nearby city. He probably heard about the incident last night because imo came rushing down the corridor with a horrified look, thinking I was in trouble... only to find me kneeling helplessly at her young master's feet in a disheveled condition.

I pursed my lips when I turned to find Jungkook strolling towards us in a neat button-up shirt and a plain black trouser. His damp hair... messily striking all over the place. It's as if he didn't dry his hair after a quick shower. Jungkook didn't greet his father and rudely slumped down on the couch, tilting his head back with his eyes closed. He looks sleepy.

"How many times- Did I warn you not to bring outsiders inside our home?" Mr. Jeon turned to scold Jungkook with his hands placed on his hips.

"Did Sora tell you that?" Jungkook mumbled without opening his eyes as he sat on the couch with his messy bangs over his eyes.

"The maids informed me! You never listen-"

"Minah is my girlfriend! She's not an outsider!" Jungkook whined, suddenly sitting up to fire his father a sharp glare. Taehyung quietly strolled down the staircase with a bag swung over his shoulder. He didn't greet Jungkook's father either as he dismissively walked into the living room. Taehyung tossed his things onto the couch, heavily sitting down to participate in the conversation. He was surprisingly untroubled by the family tension.

"I told you guys to greet Sora when she returns because the elders are busy with work, but you aren't even aware of her arrival? Imo told me you even brought your girlfriend to sleep in Sora's room! How can you be so heedless? She deserves an apology!" Mr. Jeon lectured Jungkook and Taehyung in frustration.

"I didn't see your message," Taehyung shrugged, dismissively typing on his phone without a glimpse of concern. Jungkook angrily bolted onto his feet and stormed out of the living room with an attitude, causing Mr. Jeon to lose his temper upon witnessing his son's neglect. I sorely watched the elderly man... chase his son to the front door, attempting to get the alpha to utter his apologies... but Jungkook didn't listen and raced out of the mansion in his luxurious sportscar.

I awkwardly turned to watch Taehyung type on his phone on the opposite couch. Things didn't turn out well last night. Imo told Jungkook to escort Minah home after the woman helped me back inside my room, and Taehyung? He walked away without speaking to me. I guess he still resents me for what happened in the past. The alpha killed his uncle to secure his household. Taehyung suddenly lifted his piercing eyes to meet mine when he noticed I was staring at him, so I blinked and turned away to avoid him in fear. I'm scared of him.

"Did you get hurt?" Do-hwan yawned, strolling into the room in casual clothes.

"O-oh? No?" I stuttered, straightening my back on the couch. Taehyung sighed and got up to his feet to collect his bag when Do-hwan suddenly grabbed my elbow, making me seethe in discomfort. Why is it so painful?! It was just a scratch!

"You're hurt," Do-hwan muttered, carefully pushing my sleeve upward to expose a swollen friction burn on my elbow from scraping my flesh with the carpet during my squabble with Jungkook.

"How did you know?" I asked Do-hwan as he closely inspected my wound.

"There's a light blood stain on your gown," Do-hwan sighed, rolling my sleeves down to show me the stain on the thin fabric. Oh? I didn't know I was hurt. How did he notice such a small blot? The room grew hushed, so I glanced to the side to find Taehyung eyeing my elbow with a straight face. He cleared his throat and walked off with his bag.

Well. I met my family, but they weren't as enthusiastic about my presence as I anticipated. I understand Taehyung isn't on good terms with me, but even Jungkook is distant. He didn't even speak to me and left with his girlfriend in the middle of the night. I went back to sleep in my room until the maid woke me up to inform me Mr. Jeon had arrived at the mansion and would like to see me. I doubt they want me home.

______________________

"Why is he looking for me?" I muttered, unsurely striding into the security department after a maid informed me of Do-hwan's request for my visit. The guards and IT department immediately got up from their seats to greet my presence, so I smiled at them and walked toward Do-hwan's private office with a clear container.

"Oh, you're here," Do-hwan nodded as soon as I entered his office. He briefly glanced at me from his desk before averting his eyes back to his computer screen.

"You're not doing your job right," I stated while studying his oddly plain and uncluttered office.

"I've undergone your mother's strict evaluation before becoming the head of the security center, and you're telling me I'm not doing my job right?" Do-hwan countered as he typed on the keyboard with his sharp gaze nailed on the desktop screen.

"If you want to see me, then come to me! I'm your boss! How dare you order me around?!" I snapped, firing the man an irritated glare.

"Sit down and stop talking," Do-hwan replied. My eyes widened at his rude statement.

"Did you just tell me to shut up!?" I stomped up to his desk, offended by his instruction.

"Please have a seat, my lady," Do-hwan slowly shifted his poker face to me. I bit my lips in irritation before slumping down on the couch. He's so annoying!

"I'll complain to eomma once she returns," I sneered, folding my arms with an uptight frown. Do-hwan finally turned away from his desktop and got up from his desk to approach me as I sat on the couch with my sharp glare trained on his nonchalant behavior. He grabbed a kit from his emergency cabinet and sat down beside me to unpack the materials.

"I've already proposed a medical center facility for medical purposes. You don't have to go to the hospital once we hire our own team," Do-hwan calmly explained. I sternly glared at Do-hwan, but he didn't look at me and carefully rolled up my sleeves. The man gently dabbed the cream on my elbow until I softened my expression, quietly watching him treat my wound with my lips pursed. My pain tolerance is high, so I won't whine over the little prick on my arm.

"How much does my mother pay you to babysit me?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Triple my standard salary. Your mother told me you're a hassle. You sure are an irritating inconvenience- I should request a salary raise," Do-hwan replied without hesitating. I glared at him again but didn't say anything and let him fix my elbow.

"I got you cake," I muttered, pushing the box toward Do-hwan on the couch.

"Did imo ask you to bring it?" Do-hwan asked as he bandaged my elbow.

"No. I baked in the kitchen because I was bored," I shrugged.

"Are you sure it's edible?" Do-hwan muttered without looking at me. I frowned at him in irritation. Does he even realize he's mumbling his thoughts out loud? I decided not to argue with him because I figured it was his habits to get me on my nerves. Do-hwan went back to his work after notifying me of my university schedule.

Apparently, I'm attending an Elite University with the other alphas. It's not exactly a 'university'. It's more of a private institute assembled by the society to train the heirs. The public is unaware of the establishment. Of course. And only wealthy families are permitted to receive privileged education. There are no enrollments or entrance examinations. The academy sends the invitation letter to selected candidates, and the household is required to fund the full tuition fees with no exception. Even the top ranks have to pay. It's insanely expensive.

The institute doesn't foster regular curriculums, unlike all the other schools. Of course, there are lecture halls and professors to guide the alphas, but the academic system mainly evolved around self-studying and personal development. This indicates the professors weren't hired to teach us. We're urged to figure out everything by ourselves... with their support. Do-hwan told me the grading system is very competitive and strict. There are no identical or duplicating scores. This means only one person in the entire school can score 100 percent on their transcript. No other student will receive the same result, so the second place will only score 99.99%. The system isn't purely graded on assignment marks either. It is assessed by the professors based on our behavioral responses during the course.

Everything about the school is worsening my anxiety because I am definitely not a genius equipped with extraterrestrial intelligence. There is a lot of pressure on me since I'm allegedly the 'Supreme Alpha'. The truth is I'm a dumbass. But they don't know that, so I'm expected to perform well regardless of my lacking knowledge.

"Are you comfortable at home?" Eomma asked, snapping me out of my thoughts as I sat in her office with my hands clasped together. She returned the day after Mr. Jeon arrived to see me while my father stayed in Japan.

"Yeah. But the atmosphere is a bit dull," I muttered. They wouldn't let me out of the mansion since I arrived, so I was very restless. I miss my friends.

"Do-hwan submitted your school transcript earlier," Eomma sighed, coldly staring at my school transcript at her desk. I nervously tapped my feet on the floor as I sat on the armchair before her. She did give me a warm hug upon her arrival and told me I was a bit skinny, but I still didn't feel comfortable around her.

"Am I not qualified for the institute?" I asked. Eomma didn't respond and kept her dim almond eyes fixed on the document, so I anxiously pursed my lips. I used to be angry at my mother whenever I looked at her, but ever since... she sent me away as a punishment for being rebellious... all I felt was pressure and fear when I see her now.

"We received an invitation letter from the institute a few months ago. Of course, you're permitted, but I'm afraid you'll embarrass yourself amongst the other alphas with this kind of output," Eomma shook her head, placing the paper down. I gripped my dress in fear when Eomma averted her dull eyes to study me. It feels like she's clutching my throat with her intense stares.

"Why did you bring me back? If I'm an embarrassment," I questioned. She could've abandoned me in the States.

"You're my child. How can I leave you out there alone?" Eomma chuckled lightly. Her smile was warm, but I still felt really unsettled. It's hard to accept her comfort. Not when I'm aware of her wicked nature.

"If you cared so much, then you wouldn't have abandoned me in the first place," I replied, locking my stern gaze on her. Of course, I resent her for isolating me from everyone. She had no idea how difficult it was for me to deal with my traumas. Alone. In another country. Surrounded by strangers I didn't trust.

"You were losing control of yourself, so I sent you away to offer you a break," Eomma calmly replied. I clenched my jaw at her words. A break? Is that her excuse?

"Why did you bring me back?" I ignored her words and straightened my back on the armchair.

"You're mature enough to handle the society. They're eager about your well-being since you're the supreme alpha. I know there are many issues left unsolved between us, so this is an opportunity to resolve our disagreement," Eomma shrugged, leaning back against the armchair with her arms crossed. I felt like arguing with her, but I didn't want to irritate her again. She might send me away... or worse. Lock me up behind these brick walls! Sora- watch your words.

"I'm not complaining about my return, but I want to know the truth. Don't lie to me and tell me what you really need from me," I stared straight at Eomma. I'm suspicious of her motive.

"I want you to secure our power," Eomma replied without hesitating.

"How do I do that? You saw my transcript results- I'll never outrace the other alphas," I scoffed, nodding at the paper with a grimace. I'm stupid, so how does she expect me to acquire more power?

"It's simple. Alphas strengthen their household through networking and alliance recruitment. We have powerful allies, but I want you to solidify their loyalty," Eomma nodded while examining my face.

"Solidify?" I frowned. Eomma's lips curved up into a smug smile.

"Have you met the other alphas yet?" She asked.

"I've only seen Jungkook, Taehyung and Minah. I know a few alphas, but that was almost a decade ago," I shrugged. I'm lost.

"Do you perhaps... like anyone?" She asked. I stared at her without blinking because it wasn't something I expected from her.

"Uh... what-"

"I'd like you to find yourself a partner. A powerful one," Eomma interrupted. Oh. I sat frozen in my seat. She wants me to find a partner?

"Well- I like Jungkook, but he has a girlfriend-"

"Jungkook won't do," Eomma quickly shook her head.

"Why not? I heard he's the third rank," I asked, dumbfounded by her firm opposition. What's wrong with Jungkook?

"He's not a pureblood, and you always brew up problems together," Eomma shrugged. Right. Eomma and her obsession with the so-called 'pure bloodline'.

"Do you have anyone in mind then?" I asked. I give up.

"What about Taehyung? He's very mature. He's the top ten at the institute," Eomma asked. Taehyung? Is she crazy?

"Why do I need to marry him when he's your most trusted alliance-"

"His parents betrayed us before. They might be siding with us now, but we can never guarantee their loyalty. Especially when his lover is returning soon," Eomma shook her head. His lover?

"Taehyung has a lover?" I blinked. I didn't know that.

"Oh. I heard Taehyung was involved with this 5th-rank alpha back in high school. She left him. The boy was very heartbroken afterward, but I received insider news. She might return before the next alpha announcement ceremony," Eomma nodded at me.

"Then what do you want me to do?" I frowned at her.

"Personally. I favor Taehyung since he's capable of initiating strategic defense schemes. We've also contributed a significant portion of our assets to his household to stabilize him, so it's a waste if he marries into another household. We'd lose our invested shares to the girl," My mother explained. I blinked at her and sat in silence to process the situation.

"You're saying you want me to secure Taehyung? To merge our assets?" I repeated, unsurely eyeing her.

"Yes. I'll talk with Taehyung's parents to arrange the marriage," Eomma keenly smiled at me. Is she nuts?

"I can't marry him," I denied, firmly shaking my head.

"Why not?" Eomma's smile dropped at my rejection.

"He tried to kill me. You know that. Kim Taehyung drowned me. How can I possibly marry a man whose intention is to kill me? He hates me. He didn't look pleased when we met after my return! And he hasn't spoken to me since I arrived. Kim Taehyung despises me," I sternly scoffed at eomma. Anyone can tell he wants me dead! How can I marry him?

"He didn't kill you-"

"Why won't you believe me!? Taehyung drowned me that day!" I whined. They're being unfair! I've repeatedly told my parents that Taehyung tried to drown me after I woke up from my coma, but they refused to believe me. They claimed I was delusional and that Taehyung never harmed me.

"If he wanted you dead. Then why did he drag you out of the water? He revived you that day and carried your soaking body back home so we could get you treated!" Eomma countered. I scoffed at her words and lowered my face to rub my nose in irritation.

"I might not know why he revived me after shoving my head under the ocean water, but I'm sure it was his intention to kill me. He wanted to kill himself, so I tried to help him- and he- he gripped my throat! I can vividly recall his angered eyes and the pressure-"

"Enough! It's the past! Taehyung was unstable, and so were you! It's been a decade, so don't use the past to justify your innocence! I'm sure you two can sort it out!" Eomma angrily cut me off when I started complaining. I pursed my lips at her fuming face in fright, immediately shutting my lips at her command.

The conversation didn't end well, so I ended up storming back to my room, boiling in anger. No one believes me! He tried to kill me! I'm not delusional! I messed up my hair in frustration and slumped down on my bed to pant against the pillow. He still hates me now! As much as I blame myself for Taehyung's misery- it'll never change the fact that I almost died because of him. I might not understand why he played the savior to rescue me after attempting to unalive me underwater- but I will not be fooled! I saw the hatred in his eyes.

Even after almost a decade- There was no guilt in his eyes... at all.

___________________________

"Meet me back at this entrance after your school day ends. Don't go anywhere with anyone. Do you hear me?" Do-hwan stared sternly at me as soon as we arrived at the entrance. It was heavily guarded, so Do-hwan could only escort me up to the door.

"Yes, sir!" I fired him a sarcastic smile. Do-hwan grimaced at my mocking behavior but didn't say anything and handed me a piece of paper.

"I've arranged a special tutoring session for you," He nodded at the document. It was an authorized learning support slip.

"Tutoring?" I blinked, looking up at him with my mouth hanging open.

"You won't be able to keep up with the others, so your tutor will help you. Make sure to attend the sessions," Do-hwan patted my shoulder, and before I could reply to him- The man turned around and strode away. I pouted at the packed schedule before turning to stare at the gate in confusion. It's a solid steel door- like a bank door. How the fuck do I open it? I blinked at the security camera glaring at me from above. Should I ask them? I lifted my hand to knock on the cold steel, then took a step back, awkwardly waiting for the door to open- but there was no response. Uh...?

"Um- Hello? I'm- Jang Sora-? The supreme alpha. Can you open the door?... Please?" I waved at the camera above my head with an awkward smile. Gulping... I clenched the paper in my hand and glanced at the solid door again. Still. Nothing happened. Maybe I should assert my authority?

"Ehem- Open the door! I'm the supreme alpha!" I cleared my throat before snapping at the camera in a deep voice with a stern stare. Maybe I should use my authority to intimidate them! I quickly glanced at the door again- Still. No response. The fuck? I scratched my head unsurely and turned to furrow my eyebrows at the security camera in frustration.

"Stupid fucking- AH!" I cursed, wildly spinning around to stomp on the floor like a child when I suddenly bumped hard into a person. I stumbled backward in shock at the rough impact and quickly looked up at the man. Taehyung... stood behind me with an unamused stare. My cheeks immediately flushed red when I realized he'd been watching my idiotic act this entire time.

"I'm sorry- the door wouldn't open-" I stuttered in panic as he quietly observed me. Taehyung didn't say anything and glanced back at the sealed door with a blank gaze.

"HEY! CAN'T YOU SEE ME?! THERE'S TRAFFIC HERE! LET ME IN- AH!" I quickly turned to scream at the security camera while waving the paper in the air when I felt a firm grip on the back hood of my jacket.

Taehyung yanked me by my collar to the side of the door until I lost my balance and stumbled after him. I tried to turn around as he dragged me toward a screen, but he grabbed my cheeks with his other hand and forcefully turned my face back to the glowing screen by the door. The alpha tightly gripped my hood to position me in front of the device... until a bright flash flickered... and I found myself staring at my own face. The screen scanned my face and- it suddenly switched to another screen with my face ID and Name on it.

I stared at the screen without blinking, startled by the information displayed before my eyes.

NAME: JANG SORA.

RANK: SUPREME ALPHA.

I blinked at the screen when the security lock confirmed my identity, and the door suddenly slid open. Taehyung shoved me through the door, so I stumbled inside in disbelief. What the heck is this technology?! I quickly turned around to speak with him when the door slammed shut right before my face. Thud. I froze in shock as I stared at the exit door when it suddenly slid open again, and Taehyung strolled inside with his hands in his pocket. He didn't look at me and walked straight past me without darting a glance.

"Uh- Thank you...?" I muttered, but he was already gone. Shit! I'll get lost! I quickly pulled my bag straps over my shoulder and hurried after Taehyung until we were strolling through a gigantic glass building. My jaw dropped in astonishment as I examined the advanced interior. I kept my distance from Taehyung since I knew he didn't want me around and quietly trailed after him. Taehyung walked up to an elevator, so I quickly entered after him before the door closed.

"Woah..." I muttered when the elevator immediately recognized Taehyung's face with its facial scan and automatically took him to the third floor. My jaw dropped even lower when the elevator greeted Taehyung by his name and even announced the floor's arrival before he exited the glass box. Damn! Everything is automated! I quickly scurried out after him as Taehyung fixed his gaze on his phone screen. He entered a lecture hall without glancing around and sat down as I turned my head from side to side in amazement. I slowly sat down beside him with my hands gripped tightly around my back strap.

"You're early today!" A guy beamed, snapping me out of the moment. I averted my attention to a cute guy with soft mochi cheeks sitting in the row in front of us. He spun his chair around with a bright beam- but halted almost immediately when he noticed me sitting next to Taehyung.

"Did you eat?" Taehyung dawdled without looking up from his phone.

"Jang Sora! Nice to meet you!" The guy gasped, reaching out to shake my hand. I flinched at his abrupt greeting when he grabbed my fingers to shake it without warning me.

"N-Nice to meet you-" I stuttered, awkwardly staring at the guy as he shook my hand with a bright smile. Taehyung suddenly froze in his seat and slowly... he turned to frown at me from his seat, so I pursed my lips anxiously at Taehyung's hardened stare. He didn't notice I was with him until now.

"Did you follow me all the way here?" Taehyung questioned, dumbfounded by my presence. I gulped at his stunned expression.

"Am I not supposed to be here...?" I whispered. Taehyung kept on staring at me with a bitter look. He's giving me that 'Are you kidding me look?' and it's annoying.

"You're unbelievable," Taehyung scoffed, turning away to pinch the tip of his nose bridge in distress. I pursed my lips unsurely when he kept on shaking his head instead of explaining the situation.

"You're funny! This class isn't for newbies! You must've followed Taehyung here without realizing it! Is that your schedule? Let me see! I'll help you find your class!" The guy smiled, reaching out to grab my schedule. Taehyung sideways glanced at me in disappointment and shook his head again before crossing his legs. The alpha turned back to his phone

"I'm a bit lost..." I smiled at the guy sitting before us.

"You're supposed to be on the second floor! Come on! I'll escort you~!" The alpha laughed. He quickly got onto his feet, so I got up after him and walked out of the class. I'm so stupid! I was so busy admiring the interior I walked right into another hall with Taehyung without checking my schedule.

"Thank you," I smiled at the alpha.

"It's my honor to escort our supreme alpha to class. I'm Park Jimin, by the way. Fourth Rank!" Jimin grinned. I chuckled at his cheery attitude. He was very nice to me and even took me on a tour around the area. I found out The Park is The Kim's ally, so Jimin is Taehyung's close friend. Jimin told me to contact him if I needed help, which was really thoughtful of him. I thanked him and went to class with a few other alphas I didn't recognize. Everyone kept on staring at me to the point I felt really uneasy. I didn't have a class with Taehyung or Jungkook until the second session.

"Can I sit?" Jungkook tapped the desk next to mine. I looked up at him in surprise when he suddenly approached me.

"Sure," I shrugged, awkwardly glancing down at my device. Jungkook cleared his throat and sat down beside me. He didn't speak and pretended to flip through his book- but would frequently steal glimpses of me. He's been avoiding me since I returned, and I was upset to find out he's with another girl, so I didn't speak to him either.

"Are you mad at me?" Jungkook awkwardly asked, sideways glancing at me with a nervous expression. I turned to face his timid behavior. How did we get this awkward? We used to be so close- we even bathed together sometimes, but we can't even look at each other properly now. It feels like we're strangers all over again despite all the memories we shared.

"Should I be mad?" I shrugged, turning back to look at the lecture notes on my device.

"Can we speak later? At home," Jungkook lowered his voice when a professor stepped into the room.

"Okay," I nodded. Jungkook weakly smiled and turned to face the board before us. Well. At least he gathered the courage to speak to me first. Jungkook left class right afterward, so I aimlessly walked around the campus alone during lunch break. I didn't stay in the luxurious lounge for long because of the eyes and attention I was receiving.

"You look lonely," Someone spoke up as I sat by the large window panel in the empty corridor to watch a few lower ranks play basketball inside our in-door auditorium. I glanced up to find a handsome alpha approaching me with a weak smile.

"You look familiar," I nodded at him. I think I've seen him before.

"Remember the flower boy? I gave you a sunflower at the ceremony," He chuckled, sitting beside me with his gentle gaze on the transparent glass wall.

"Oh! I remember!" I gasped, turning to look at him in surprise. There was this- older alpha- at the ceremony with a basket of flowers. He went around gifting the newly revealed alphas flowers after they were introduced to the society. Jungkook and I each received a flower. Jungkook got a beautiful tiger lily that day!

"Jung Hoseok. It's been a while, Jang Sora," Hoseok greeted as he sat beside me. He lifted his hand for a handshake, so I gladly accepted him. Hey! At least he remembered me!

"You're still a warm person!" I grinned at him. Jungkook and Taehyung didn't even greet me when I arrived, but Hoseok made an effort to welcome me!

"You lost your face chubs," He teased, causing my cheeks to flush red. Oh. I was well known for having adorable cheeks when I was younger. Hoseok pinched my cheek so hard one time I burst out crying because it was so painful. Jungkook got really upset at Hoseok for upsetting me- He ended up chasing Hoseok with his flower.

"Thank you for checking in on me," I smiled at him. There weren't many memories, but I can still recall the good moments between us.

"Did you like the flowers I sent?" Hoseok chuckled.

"Oh? You sent the bouquet that night!" I gasped, lightly smacking his arm in disbelief. It was a gift from Hoseok?

"Jay~" Hoseok nodded. I giggled at his teasing smirk and shook my head.

"I loved it!" I nodded.

"Hoseok! I've been searching for you!" Someone whined from the side, so we both turned to find- Damn. His divine visual almost blinded my eyes. I couldn't help but stare at the alpha's crazily defined facial structure as he strode up to us.

"Seokjin! This is Jang Sora! Do you remember her? The cute kid with chubby cheeks!" Hoseok patted my back proudly.

"Of course, I remembered! You pinched her cheeks so hard that day- She ended up wailing with a bruised cheek! Kim Seokjin!" Seokjin laughed, placing out his hand to greet me.

"I remember you too," I smiled at him. He was one of the oldest alphas at the ceremony, but Seokjin was a cold boy back then. He didn't really speak much with us and would always complain to his parents like a spoiled kid.

"I heard everyone speaking about you but couldn't find you anywhere. Where's your young boyfriend? You better watch out, Hoseok! Jeon Jungkook will chase you if you make her cry again~!" Seokjin chuckled as he stood before us.

"Oh. We're not together anymore," I weakly shook my head.

"Right. Jungkook is dating Kang Minah," Hoseok sadly smiled at me. I had a humorous conversation with the two alphas. They were very kind and cheerful. Hoseok was very considerate- He took me to the study lounge after the lunch break. I don't have any more classes after lunch, but I do have a tutoring session with a senior alpha.

A moment later.

"I thought you got lost in this confusing building," A low voice spoke up as I sat in the comfortable spinning chair. I've been spinning it for the past five minutes while waiting for my tutor.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Jang Sora!" I gasped, quickly stopping myself from spinning in the chair, and stood up to greet the alpha.

"Kim Namjoon- Careful!" Namjoon shrieked when my head suddenly swayed dizzily from spinning on a chair. He grabbed my arm to stop me from toppling to the side, so I chuckled and shook my head in embarrassment.

"I spun too much on the chair," I awkwardly scratched my head. Namjoon chuckled at my clumsiness before sitting beside me with a couple of thick books.

"I'm your tutor. Did you bring your transcript?" Namjoon nodded. I stared at his cute dimples with a weak smile. He's hot. Sora?!- What? Eomma said I should search for a lover!- Oh?! You're seriously not considering him just after 30 seconds of meeting him!?

"Uh- no? I don't think you'd want to see my transcript... it's a disaster," I shyly shook my head. Namjoon scoffed at my honest response while flipping through the textbook.

"Okay then. I'll help you with anything you need," Namjoon nodded at me. Why are my cheeks burning?! Do I like him?! I can't help but stare at his cute dimple! His eyes are so sexy too~!

"Does being my boyfriend count...?" I whispered under my breath.

"Moh?" Namjoon blinked, turning to look at me with a dumbfounded look. I pursed my lips in panic when I realized my unintentional request. We both sat staring at one another with flustered faces.

"Haha! I said I like your glasses!" I shrieked, awkwardly slapping the table to avoid the horrific situation. SHIT!? I'm so embarrassed!

"Oh. I must have misheard you," Namjoon nodded, turning to look at the book with a faint smile. I want to disappear! How can I say that out loud!? I'm so stupid!

Namjoon was very patient with me during our private tutoring session. There were many terms I didn't understand, so he had to go through them with me. One by one with specific examples. I was a slow learner, but he never expressed any judgment and tried to simplify the concept for me until I understood it. I felt really comfortable around him since he didn't make me feel stupid for being clueless, so it only took us one session to get along with each other.

"How much is my mother paying a top alpha like you to coach me?" I smiled at Namjoon as we strolled down the corridor with the books in his arms. His tutoring charge must be crazy expensive.

"There's no required transactions. It's voluntary work," Namjoon chuckled, cutely denying receiving any payments.

"Are you serious?" I nudged his shoulder with a bright beam.

"Yeah. I'm coaching students for credits. It'll help me secure a seat in the elite council after I complete my study," Namjoon shrugged. I stared at him in disbelief. He's so determined! I can't believe he spends his free time doing community work to earn credits! I bet his transcript is overflowing with excessive recognition!

"Oh? Someone made a new friend?" Someone called, so we both looked up to find a lean alpha striding toward us in a golden designer jacket.

"I heard you skipped a tutoring session. The head professor wants to see you," Namjoon's smile faded as the alpha looked me up and down with his tongue pressed against the inner side of his mouth.

"You're Jang Sora? I'm Shin Minho. The most handsome alpha on campus. Nice to meet you!" Minho placed out his hand. I unsurely shook his hand with a bright smile when Namjoon suddenly nudged me forward.

"Come with me. I'll let you borrow my notebook," Namjoon smiled, steering me away from Minho, who was still eyeing me with his eyebrow raised. His stare makes me uncomfortable. It's as if he's examining an object.

"Is he your friend?" I asked Namjoon curiously as he scanned his ID card on his locker pad.

"No one is friends here except for the official alliances. Here. I have all the useful notes and tips written in all the textbooks. Don't forget to read through each lesson before class," Namjoon handed me a stack of books. I gasped in shock at how heavy it was as Namjoon drew out the textbooks to stack them in my arms.

"Thank you!" I gritted while balancing the books in my arms with difficulty. Namjoon halted and turned to look at me with an apologetic look.

"You know what. I'll ask my driver to deliver it to you later," Namjoon laughed, taking the books back from my arms to place them in the locker after noticing my struggles.

"So... are you heading home now? No more tutoring sessions?" I asked, unsurely staring at Namjoon with my attentive eyes as he organized his locker. He's so freaking charming!

"No. I have to host the school council meeting after this. Taehyung and Seokjin are the presidents of our council. They'll be staying behind today," Namjoon shrugged. The what?

"School council?" I whispered, staring at him with my mouth wide open. Damn. Are the alphas actually serious about the power hierarchy? I doubt our school council is anything like my ordinary high school council.

"Yeah. It's an academic version of the actual council. We oversee the entire elite institute. We're opening a spot for a student representative soon and oh- There's also a vacant seat for the head secretary. Make sure to sign up for it," Namjoon nodded.

"I'm too stupid for the responsibility-"

"Don't underestimate your abilities. Especially when you're the supreme alpha. Your position is not a mere secretary but the power throne. You can rehearse your skills and capabilities at our council, so don't doubt yourself and give it a shot. The entire council and school will vote for the selected candidates," Namjoon explained, finally shutting his locker. He fully turned to face me... so I pursed my lips with my distracted gaze on his soft lips.

"Are you heading home...?" I asked without blinking and kept on staring at him without realizing it.

"Maybe you're suffering from short-term memory loss? I told you I'm going to attend the council," Namjoon laughed, lightly patting my shoulder. My cheeks flushed red in embarrassment after losing myself to his captivating smile. AGAIN.

"Oh! Oh! Right- Then I'll head home, but-"

"But? What is it?" Namjoon asked, frowning at my rosy cheeks. I scratched my head and glanced away.

"Give me your number!" I blurted, snatching my phone from my pocket and pushed it into his hands.

"My number-?" Namjoon scoffed, glancing down at my phone with a startled look.

"Uh- What if I have questions to ask!? I'll- contact you to clarify it!" I stuttered between the phrases as I searched for excuses to justify my intention. Namjoon stood quietly with his suspicious eyes fixed on mine, so I clasped my hands together and averted my eyes to the window to avoid him. Am I being too obvious? This is embarrassing.

"Here. Call me if you need anything," Namjoon exhaled, handing my phone back to me. I quickly snatched it from him.

"I'll see you tomorrow! Good luck with the council!" I patted his shoulder and stiffly turned away. Namjoon tried to speak, but I quickly ran off in a hurry to avoid him with flustered cheeks. What's the matter with me!? Why am I getting flustered over a phone number?! I need his contact to communicate-

"AH! Yah!-" Someone gasped when I suddenly slammed into another girl near the entrance. I gasped and stumbled across the floor after spilling her drinks. She scoffed at me in shock, so I quickly regained my balance and bowed at her apologetically.

"I'm sorry!" I bowed at her again as the girl stood in her black boot heels, mini short skirt, and expensive fur around her shoulders.

"Who the fuck-" The girl fired me a sharp glare. She had on full dark feminine makeup. I glanced at her unique Black Hime Cut hair (You can search it up). The front section of her hair was trimmed up to her sharp chin. But the back of her remaining silky hair dangled... all the way to her waist. She looked nothing like the other alphas. Is she a superstar? Why is she overdressing?

"Did I ruin your-"

"Do you know how much this fox fur cost?- You bitch-" The woman snarled at me in her coffee-soaked fur- Halt. The alpha pursed her lips and glanced past me with her eyes wide open in fear, so I quickly turned around to find... Kim Taehyung... standing behind me with his hands in his pockets. He sideway-eyed my started reaction with an unbothered look before averting his eyes back to the girl.

"The supreme alpha will pay for the damage. Refrain from using informal speech within the institute premises," Taehyung sighed lowly. Whoah? He sounds so intimidating. Well. Namjoon did say Taehyung is the president of the school council. I blinked at his neutral face when the woman's eyes grew wide open. She suddenly straightened her body with a nervous look.

"You're Jang Sora?!" The girl gasped, snapping her gawking gaze at me.

"Propose your compensation fee. I'll ask our secretary to handle the payment," Taehyung nodded at the woman as she eyed me in shock. Taehyung suddenly walked over to the splattered coffee and strode off toward the exit. I worriedly eyed her sticky clothes when I suddenly felt a firm tug on my hood. Tug! I gasped in surprise when Taehyung dragged me away from the girl, so I stumbled after him in confusion. What's with him!? He keeps hauling me around!

"Wait- Taehyung-" I snapped as he towed me toward the exit, but he ignored my struggle and pulled me until we reached the entrance.

"ARE YOU DEAF?" I screamed, hastily shoving him away when he wouldn't stop treating me like a disgusting trash bag he didn't want to touch. Why is he dragging me around by my shirt?! Taehyung quickly turned to frown at my sudden outburst.

"My shoes! It slipped off!" I pointed at my exposed sock in irritation. Taehyung clenched his jaw and let out a frustrated sigh but didn't respond, so I fired him a sharp glare before limping back toward the closed door to scan my face.

"Why isn't it recognizing my face?!" I whined as I repeatedly positioned my face before the screen, but I was denied entry. Taehyung scoffed in disbelief as he watched me fix my messy hair. Maybe it's checking my eyes? I funnily widened my eyes before the camera sensor by leaning forward to position my bulging eyeballs in front of the scanner when the door slid open- and a guy... came strolling out. Kim Seokjin halted in shock when he found me making weird faces before the camera screen. Awkward silence.

"Is it your shoe...?" Seokjin unsurely asked, glancing down at my yellow duck sock, so I averted my eyes to his hand... until I spotted my lost sneaker... in his hand.

"Oh! Yeah! Thank you! It slipped off earlier!" I faked a forceful laughter to avoid the embarrassment, snatched the shoes from him and hopped around on one foot to slip on the shoes. Taehyung stood coldly with his arms crossed, waiting for my clumsy ass to fix the laces.

"I'll see you around then," Seokjin nodded, striding off without greeting Taehyung. I finally stabilized myself, then turned to glare at Taehyung, who was still eyeing me with a straight face. He is a cold-blooded freak!

"You can head inside now. Do-hwan will be here soon!" I rudely nodded at the door. I've had enough of his silent treatment! Taehyung suddenly walked into the parking lot without me, so I sneered at his back in frustration.

"What's the matter with him?" I grumbled, pulling out my phone to text Do-hwan. He's late- I flinched in shock when Taehyung roughly fitted a helmet on my head.

"Huh- It's too tight- ARE YOU TRYING TO CHOKE ME- AHHHHH!?-" I squealed when he roughly tightened my chin strap until I felt it suffocating me. But Taehyung didn't seem to care about my discomfort and fastened it harder until I started gagging. He grabbed my hood again and yanked me toward his bike. Taehyung suddenly lifted me onto his giant ass black motorbike by my waist. And before I could process the situation- He mounted the bike. The deafening engine... roaring to life. What is he doing?! Do-hwan said to wait for him.

"Are you sure this is legal??? Do-hwan and eomma said to wait- ARRHERHJFERFJE?! AAAAAARGH!" I asked unsurely when the bike suddenly shot forward. I frantically grabbed his leather jacket in panic when my body suddenly tilted backward at the sudden jerk. Taehyung didn't respond to my discomfort, so I tightly grabbed his waist as he blasted out of the building.

"I DON'T LIKE THIS! AH! AH! AH!?- &*#^%!#?!- DO-HWAN! HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME AGAIN! EOMAAAAAA~ ARGHRFHUQHEF!" I screamed in fear as Taehyung raced down the street at a deadly speed. My heart pounded hard against my ribs when he dangerously switched between the lanes to outrace the cars on the road. Taehyung steadily accelerated his motorbike the more I screamed, so I whimpered in fear and bit down on my lips to stop myself from losing my shit.

"Eomma~" I whimpered with my eyes screwed shut. I felt my blood pressure rising until I was nauseous. My heart thumped repeatedly against my chest to alarm me of the dangerous situation in response to the deadly speed. I was so scared- unconsciously tears slipped from my lower lash line, so I screwed my eyes shut and buried my face into his back.

I thought I was going to faint and fly off the motorbike due to the severe panic attack- when we suddenly came to an abrupt stop. My lungs refused to inflate for a stubborn thirty seconds as I sat breathless on the motorbike with sweat beads all over my forehead. Taehyung suddenly got off the leather seat and turned to loosen the helmet around my chin as I hyperventilated on the bike.

"Stop being dramatic and get off," Taehyung muttered without looking at me. I blinked out of my cluttered thoughts with tears in the corner of my eyes.

"Dramatic?" I asked shortly, staring sternly at him with a flustered face from screaming all the way home. Taehyung didn't respond as he sternly stared at my unstable condition.

"Get off- UGH!? YAH!" Taehyung sighed, trying to pull me off the motorbike- when I suddenly threw the helmet at his head. He gasped in shock and stumbled backward with his hand on his head. Clatter! The helmet fell to the ground after I swung it at him, creating a loud clatter. Taehyung quickly snapped his furious face to me with a dark frown to disapprove of my outburst, suddenly jerking forward to encircle his strong arm around my waist.

"DRAMATIC!? ARGH! YOU ARROGANT PERSON!" I screamed, angrily grabbing his hair- causing Taehyung to wince in pain. He quickly released me onto the ground, but I refused to let go of him and yanked him by his hair with all my might.

"LET GO! STOP IT!" Taehyung roared, roughly pushing me away. I cried in pain and stumbled to the side at his harsh force. He taunted me on the ride on purpose! Did he have to go this far?! The alpha grabbed his hair in shock after I released his hair roots and fired me a fierce glare to disapprove of my violent behavior.

"You didn't have to take out your resentment on me like this! My life isn't yours to play around with! Why am I the one treated like shit when it was you who strangled me?! Look at me in the eyes and tell me why I fucking deserve this?! You're an asshole! How can you blame everything on me!? You killed your own uncle to save yourself and chose to blame it on me?! Wae?! I was a child! You knew that, yet you still held me accountable for your crimes! If you wanted me dead so badly- Then you shouldn't have dragged me out of the water! I'm better off dead, so why did you fucking revive me?! How can you let me live just to torment me like this!? You're a fucking selfish jerk, and I hate you!" I screamed at his face until hot tears burned my numbed cheeks. Taehyung glowered at me with his deadly energy until he was trembling in anger. I whimpered in distress and stormed off to enter the mansion, leaving him alone by the front door with his stupid fucking black motorbike.

__________________________

How is everyone doing? Didn't expect another chapter?! Well, here it is! I'm trying to update the story as often as I can before my exam in December! Thank you everyone for supporting ALPHA! I hope you're enjoying the second season just as much as the first! I love you guys! Please have a lovely day and stay happy! <3 Take care~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875 121 13
Hide and seek isn't just a game... it's survival
17.2K 706 27
the journey of love between Kim Taehyung and Lee Kiara in the middle of an apocalypse. A Kim Taehyung story A work of fiction started: June 15, 201...
2K 185 2
A wildfire disease takes over South Korea, meanwhile Jungkook and Taehyung are coming back from their 2 week vacation. Now they have to do everything...