By Your Side

By IreneCelestina

This story is all about Gregorio Araneta that came from a rich family and owns properties while Irene Marcos... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chaptter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Note
SC 1: 3 Years After
Alternate Ending
❗❗❗
SC:2
SC: 3
SC:4
SC: 5

Chapter 12

677 20 13
By IreneCelestina

Greggy

Today is June 11, actually I don't know what Irene's plan for today.

"Love what's your plan for today?" I asked her. "I also don't know. I've been tired this few days, my feet is hurting" She replied.

"You want me to massage it? Come here" I told her, she smiled and walked closer to me.

"Siguraduhin mong maayos yung massage mo." She told me, looking straight at my eyes. I chuckled, "Of course! Ako pa" I said.

"Yabang mo!" We both laughed. She sat down in the bed and placed her legs at my laps.

"Smooth legs huh?" I asked and winked. She slapped my arms. "Bwisit ka!" She exclaimed, laughing.

"Ima-massage mo ba yung paa ko o titigan mo lang yung legs ko?" She added.

"Sabi ko nga, eto na oh." I replied and started to massage her feet. The door widely opened and it reveals Imee.

"Bakit?" Irene asked, "Let's eat lunch na." Imee replied that's why Irene stood up.

"Treat mo?" Irene asked, I chuckled. "Kahit kailan, ang kuripot mo." Her Ate laughed.

"Sige sige na. Kayo naman nagbayad ng ticket ko" Imee replied and closed the door again. "How's your feet po?" I asked her.

"Mild nalang" She chuckled so I nodded. She went to the bathroom to change her outfit, when she went out, she's wearing a dress

"Hindi ka ba lalamigin dyan, love?" I asked her. "I have a cardigan here, in case of lamigin ako" I nodded.

"Ready na ba kayo? Let's go na." Imee uttered so we went out of the room.

---

"I'm already full, Ate!" Irene hissed when Imee still gave her the piece of cake. "Kunyari ka pa, kakainin mo din naman" Imee replied.

"Eat nalang kasi!" Imee added. Irene looked at her deadly. "Dami kasing inorder di naman pala mauubos" Irene responsed and get the plate.

I chuckled, "Why?" Irene asked me. "Nothing, go na eat that one na." I told her so she gave me a smile.

"Kakainin din naman pala, pinatagal pa" I heard Imee whispered.

"Irene baka tumaba ka ha?" Imee teases her. Irene looked at her. "Kung apakan kita?" She asked.

"Sinabi ko lang naman" Imee replied. Irene rolled her eyes. "After this, balik na tayo?" I asked them.

"Nah, let's go to the Eiffel Tower" Irene replied. "Mamaya nalang gabi, mas maganda." Imee uttered.

"Kahit kailan, kontra ka talaga" Irene hissed, I laughed.

"Eh aano tayo pagtapos?" she added. "Ayun oh, may park banda dun" Imee pointed the park. "Baka bawal dyan" Irene replied.

"Edi try natin, tara na." Imee uttered and stood up. "Di ka pa nagbabayad, miss" Irene reminded her.

Imee chuckled, "Hindi pa ba?" Irene nodded, laughing.

"Open ba?" Irene asked, "Yes it is." I answered and intertwined Irene's hands on mine. "I love you" I whispered.

She smiled at me, "Thank you, Greggy." she whispered and leaned her head to my shoulder.

We let Imee to go somewhere else but just around this park.

"Do you have any idea kung kailan kita sasagutin?" She suddenly asked me, I looked at her.

"Yes" I replied and looked away. "Then when?" she asked again.

"If when you will be ready to let me come to your life. I don't want to rush everything." I answered..

She looked at me, "I don't want to receive that yes if you're just napipilitan. You know what my point is?" I asked, she nodded..

"Yes, but what if hindi ko pala kaya. Hindi ko pala kakayanin na may pumasok na lalaki sa buhay ko?" She asked..

"Then, let me love you from a far. If that's the case, I understand cause not all the girls are ready to let the boys come into their life"

"You're so mabait, when it comes to me. I don't know why" She replied and stopped walking.

"Because I love you, it's not being mabait, love. That's my love for you." I replied and kissed her forehead.

We sat down in the bench. "Where's your phone?" She asked, kanina pa 'to tanong ng tanong ah.

"Here in my pocket, why?" I get the phone, she get it from me and opened it.

She was just scrolling on something suddenly she frowned. "Why?" I asked and secretly looked at my phone.

"Who's this?" She asked as she gave me my phone. It's a pic of girl that saved in my Photos.

She hugged me. "She's beautiful" she whispered. "Is she Dahlia?" She added. "Love.." I called her so she looked at me.

"Hmm? No I'm not jealous, it's okay." She replied and smiled. I know it's not, Victoria.

"I'll delete nalang this, love." I said but she didn't let me. "Why? That's your remembrance" She chuckled.

"Ang ganda niya" We heard someone said beside us, It's Imee.

"That's your ex?" She asked me so I nodded. "Bakit kayo nag-break?" She asked again. "May iba eh" I answered.

"Hmm, Irene" She's now starting to tease her. "Ano?" Her eyebrows raised. Imee laughed, "Selos ka?may picture pa siya oh"

"So what now? I don't care noh." Irene remarks. I chuckled, "I deleted na po." I told her.

"Nawalan ka ng remembrance mo, let's go na. I want to rest" She said so I stood up.

"Kunyari lang yan" Imee whispered to me and I nodded, chuckled.

---

We're just laying in the bed and Irene is now focus on her phone. "What's that po?" I asked and hugged her.

"Let's go na, I want to ge there na Greggy" She told me. "Let's go?" I asked, she nodded smiling.

We called Imee to get ready na and after we get a cab and went there.

"Woah, beautiful" I heard Irene said. "But you're more beautiful" I replied, she smiled at me.

We just walked around here and after we bought some foods to eat.

"Greggy.." She called me. "Yes po?" I asked and looked at her. Irene smiled at Imee, hmm confusing.

"Let's go dun oh sa may bridge po" Irene said. "But we're still eating, love." I responsed.

"Saglit lang po, promise" She smiled cutely at me so I have no choice. I stood up so she also does and gave me a smile.

I placed my hands on her waist and walked. We're now here. "Mas kita dito yung Eiffel tower noh?" She asked and I nodded.

Imee is with us. "Greggy do you still remember what I asked you earlier?" Irene asked.

"Hmm? about when will you answer me?" I asked, she nodded. "Can you asked that question now?" She asked.

"Huh? love, it might put some pressure to you. I'm willing to wait naman po." I looked at Imee, she just gave a nod.

"Nah, just ask me please?" She replied, I have no choice.

"Okay, when do you think you will answer me?" I asked, she thinks. Wrong desicion. "Love I've told you nam--"

"I think now." She answered, I looked at her confused."Huh? what do you mean?" I asked, she smiled at me.

"Tonight, my love. Remember this day as our anniversary" She told me, tearing up. "Really?" I asked and she nodded.

I hugged her tightly. "Thank you thank you, i love you so much" I whispered and kissed her cheeks.

"I love you too, love." she answered. "Finally!" I yelled, Imee and Irene laughed. "Thank you, love" I said and smiled.

"Enough saying thank you na po." Irene chuckled. "Aww, you're tearing up love" She added and wiped my tears.

"Take care of my ading." Imee said and smiled. "Thank you, Imee. I'll surely do." I answered.

"I want to eat pa." Irene pouted that's why i chuckled, "Let's go na po. Buy po tayo ng food mo and then let's go home na ha?" She nodded.

---

"Love..." I called her. "Po? I'm busy." she responsed. "Ano yan?" I asked. "Just a paper, love." She replied. I pulled her to my chest.

"That hurts!" She looked deadly at me. "I'm sorry" I chuckled, I kissed her neck. "Ang bango mo, love" I whispered, still kissing it.

"G-greggy.." She tapped my shoulder. "Sshh, I'm just starting" I'm now kissing her lips.

"Hmmm" she murmured. She respond on my kiss and while, I'm undressing her robe.

Irene

He's now undressing my robe, his kisses went down on my neck and now my breast.

"Uggh, g-greggy" I moaned, he sucked my breast, tangina! I felt something on my thighs, he undress his short and boxer.

I was stunned on what I saw, I looked at him and he smiled at me. "Isn't that hurts?" I asked.

"We'll just gonna make it slowly, love." He replied and pulled down my panty. He inserts his manhood on mine.

"Ugghh, l-love" I moaned. Greggy moved it slowly. "Hmmm, s-so tight"He uttered, "are you virgin?" he added. "o-of course" i whispered

He moved it a little faster."Ugh yes, n-nice one" I caught his lips and kissed it.

I shout because of pleasure. He's moving it faster. "Ugh ugh ugh, g-greggy" I murmured.

"Tired ka na?" He asked, what? Titigil na siya?

"Continue!" I hissed. He stopped so I went on his top. "You didn't want to continue? So, I will continue" I said, sudectively.

I kissed his lips down to his neck, to his collar bone and now his abs. "Naughty, love" He said so I smiled.

I touched his adams apple, "I-irene" he stuttered. I winked and hold his manhood. I inserted it on mine.

"Move it!" I told him so he moved it slowly at first and making it faster.

I shout in pleasures I feel nung bigla niyang sinagad, ang haba pa naman potangina!

"Fuck!" I shouted. "I-im c-cumming, my love" I whispered. I thought he's gonna stop na but I'm wrong.

"Tuwad" he uttered, what the?!

I didn't move but he move my body. He inserted again his manhood and maked it more faster.

I'm so tired but I enjoyed a lot, it's my first time tho.

The night ended with so much fun and loud moans, pleasures and shouts are heard in our room.

---

Imee

Ano ba naman tong dalawa na to, 9am na hindi pa rin gising, nakakainis.

"Irene! Greggy!" I quietly yelled while knocking, nakakahiya naman kasi kung sisigaw ako.

"Tanghali na! Anong balak niyo sa sarili niyo?" I asked and that's when Greggy opened the door.

I raised my eyebrow. "It's already 9am, where's Irene?" I asked.

"In the bathroom" He answered so I walked in to their room. Ang kalat naman dito, pota. "Bat ang kalat?" I asked him.

"Irene hindi ba kayo marunong maglinis? Ang kalat ng kwarto niyo." I told Irene when she came out from the bathroom.

"Ngayon lang yan, Greggy will clean that later." she replied. "Siguraduhin niyo lang" I said and Irene walked to their bed.

Wait lang, nakakapanibago ang lakad niya ngayon. Napilay ba 'to?

"Naano ka?" I asked her, she looked at me. "Ha?" she asked too. "Bakit ganyan ka maglakad?" I asked her.

"A-ah wala t-to, natapilok ako kagabi" she stuttered, I want to laugh. Sinong niloko niya?

"Oh sige na, maligo na kayo. Let's go shopping" I uttered. "What time yung flight natin?" Irene asked.

"4pm, but we need to be at airport at 3:30" I replied and they gave me a nod.

I walked out of their room and went to my room. "Gosh! yung mga damit nila nagkalat pa" I said to myself.

My phone rangs, I was surprised when the caller is Bongbong.

I answer it immediately, "Bakit?" I asked. "Anong oras flight niyo?" He asked, "4pm dito" I replied.

"Ay nga pala, Bonget.." I stopped so he looked at me. "What?" He asked, while assorting some papers.

What? nagtatrabaho pa din to?

"Nagtatrabaho ka pa din?" I asked, "Eh ngayon pinasa ng secretary ko 'to eh." He replied.

"Anyway, why? where's ading?" he added. "Matulog ka na nga, bukas mo na gawin yan. Pinapagod mo nanaman yung sarili mo, Bongbong" I uttered..

He chuckled, "No I'm okay, Ate." he answered. "Sayo okay, sakin hindi. Matulog ka na, Ferdinand!" I hissed.

"Tapusin ko lang to" Bongbong said. "Bukas na kasi yan, nakakainis ka na ha. Mamaya magkasakit ka pa sa ginagawa mo"

"Okay, okay. I'll stop na." he said and I heard his laptop closed. "The papers!" I hissed, lolokohin pa ko, akala naman maloloko ako.

He chuckled, "Ayos na oh!" He showed his empty table. "Sige na, ano? nakaupo kang matutulog?" I asked, sarcastically.

He layed down and I can see Liza and Sandro sleeping silently.

"So where's ading nga?" he asked, "Nasa room nila, naliligo" I answered. "Nag-breakfast na kayo?" He asked, I shooked my head.

"Eh ano pang hinihintay niyo?" He asked, I giggled. "Ang tagal kaya magising nila Irene, 'tamo 9am na nagising" Pagsusumbong ko.

"Anyway, bonget" I called him, he raised his eyebrow. "Why?" he asked.

"Can you buy lie detector tomorrow?" I asked him. "For what?" He asked. "Maglalaro tayo alangan" I replied.

"Hmm okay" he said so I smiled. "How's Mommy?" I asked. "Ayun, namimiss kayo" He answered, I chuckled.

"Pati nga si Aimee eh" Bong added. "Sa birthday daw ni Irene si Aimee uuwi ah." I answered.

"Hmm, alam mo naman yun. Maka-Irene" Bong uttered, we both laughed.

"Who's that?" I heard Liza asked. Patay, pagkakamalan pa yata akong babae ni Bonget HAHAHA char.

"It's Ate, mahal." Bong answered he showed me to Liza. "Good morning! hahaha" I greeted, she just smiled.

"Sleep ka na uli" He uttered, when Liza slept again..

"Sa birthday nga ni Irene siya uuwi? Hindi manlang sa birthday ko?" He asked me. "Ba't di siya yung tanungin mo?"

"Mamaya nga, matanong. Masyado na siyang Irene ng Irene" I laughed. "Selos ka naman?" I teased.

"Sinong hindi? Kapag nga inaaway siya ni Irene dati ako yung pinupuntahan niya" Pagmamaktol ni Bong.

"Heh! Tigilan mo na. Hindi pa naman alam ni Irene" I said. "I heard my name" Irene said, outside.

"Sige na, we're going na. Matulog ka na, Ferdinand ha." I told him, he just nodded.

"Ingat kayo, Ate. Eat breakfast na din, anong oras na diyan." I just smiled at him and ended the call.

I opened my door. "Ang tagal niyo naman" I hissed.

"Eto kasi, daming arte" Irene pointed Greggy. I laughed. "Kumain muna tayo" I said so they nodded.

We just ate at the restaurant here in the hotel, while eating..

"Yung kuya mo, anong oras na nakatutulok nanaman sa laptop niya at nagtatrabaho" I said to Irene, she immediately looked at me.

"Nakausap mo?" She asked, I nodded. "Sana pinagalitan mo" Irene replied. "Ako pa, syempre"

"Lagot sakin yun, paguwi" Irene said, I chuckled.

---

"Ano ba ibibili ko kay Sandro?" Irene asked. "Ewan, toys syempre." I replied. We went to the mall.

"Kay Kuya, ano ibibili mo?" Irene asked, again. "Edi yung phone na sinasabi niya." I replied.

"Anong phone yun?" She looked at me. "Iphone 14" Irene nodded..

We went at power mac store first. "Maganda yun, Irene oh." I pointed the macbook air. "Gusto mo ba? Regalo ko na yan sa birthday mo" Irene said.

I looked at her, "Ay wag na. Ang kuripot mo" I said, she laughed.

"Eto naman joke lang eh" Irene replied. "Love, I'll get that macbook too." She said to Greggy.

Greggy nodded, Someone assisted us. "I'll get Iphone 14 too, for Patricia." Greggy said.

"Love, kina Tita? ano ibibili mo?" Irene asked, once the woman left. "I'll buy Mom a bag and then hindi ko alam kay Dad."

Once we're done, we went to Gucci. "Bagay ba 'to kay Kuya?" Irene asked me and showed the shades.

"Yes, maganda." I said, "I'll get this one na." irene replied, I nodded. I'll get Mommy a bag and stilleto.

We took an hour in Gucci. After we went to Dior for Liza and Greggy's older sister naman.

Actually, I don't know what to give for CJ. Siguro I'll buy him watch or perfume nalang. "Okay na ba?" Irene asked us.

"Si CJ pa" I told them. "Ano nga palang ibibili mo dun?" Greggy asked.

"Baka watch nalang" I said, Greggy nodded. "Ganun nalang din kay Dad" he said.

Irene

Masakit yung bandang taas ko but kaya pa naman. Magpapabuhat nalang siguro ako kay Greggy kapag sumakit ng todo, chos.

"Okay ka lang, love?" Greggy whispered, "Yes po." I answered and smiled.

"May gusto ka ba love? I'll buy you." He smiled. "I only want you, love." I whispered. "Irene, it's already 12:30." Ate told me.

"Wait, hindi pa natin nabibilhan si Sandro!" I remembered. "Ay oo nga pala! Let's go na" Imee said.

We went to the store where we can buy some toys. I pick so many toys for him, that's two big paperbags.

And kay Ate, 2 paperbags, hindi lang puno yung isa. Kay Greggy naman tatlong paperbags pero hindi naman lahat laruan.

Then kay Mommy, I bought a necklace and bag for her. Kay Kuya, Gucci shades and earpods. Kay Liza, two Dior bags.

Nakakaubos talaga sila ng money!

Then kay Greggy, I secretly bought him a watch. Pina-costumize ko kaya hindi ngayon makukuha.

Ipapadala nalang siya sa Pilipinas. "Okay na? Let's go home na. Para maayos pa natin gamit" Ate uttered.

We get a cab and go back to the hotel na. After we ate cause it's already 1:30, Inayos ko nna yung gamit namin.

"Love, sumasakit yung taas mo?" Greggy asked and hugged me from back. "Hmm, a little but sumasakit din siya ng matindi minsan" I answered.

"I'm sorry" his voice lowed. I turned to him and looked at him.

"Why are you saying sorry? It's okay" I said and hugged him tightly. "I also want it tho, so you don't have to say sorry, my love."

I kissed his lips, "sige na, higa ka na ulit dun. I'll finish this na." I uttered and break our hug.

"I'll help you." He replied, "No need na." I told him. "Sige na please, love" he pleaded. "Sige na nga, get na maleta and yung mga paperbags"

He all get it and gave to me. I just organized it until we're done. It's just 2:40 so we still have 50 minutes.

"Take a bath na, love." I said and touched his back. He went to the bathroom.

"Wait, come here na muna!" I called him. I get some tissue, "Nag-ayos lang tayo pinawisan ka na tapos may aircon naman" I said habang pinupunasan yung likod niya.

"Yan go na, ako sunod." I said but he looked at me. "Sabay nalang tayo, love." he said.

"Nah, mas lalong tatagal. Sige na" I pushed him to the bathroom. "Sige na please?" he pouted. "No, Gregorio. Take a bath na" I said, seriously.

He went to the bathroom so I layed down in the bed and watched some movies in TV. "Aww" I whispered nung biglang sumakit.

After a while, it's my turn to take a shower. I was just showering happily when I remember I don't have a towel with me.

"Love!" I called him. "Yes why?" He asked, "Can you get my towel?" I asked.

I didn't get an answer from him but instead he's immediately showed up infront of me holding the towel.

"Can you widely open the door?" He asked. Ka-manyakan talaga ng lalaking to, sumosobra.

"Manahimik ka! Ang landi mo" I laughed and closed the door. Once I wrap the towel in my body, I went out.

"Hmm smooth" I heard Greggy whispered, hindi talaga siya tumitigil.

I ignored him and pick some clothes, "Love here oh. Wear this" He said so I looked at him. It's a dress na hindi masyadong kaiklian at hindi masyadong kahabaan, sakto lang.

I get it from him and smiled. I went to the bathroom again and wear the dress he gave me.

---

"Irene, Greggy let's go!" We heard Ate uttered outside.

I stood up so Greggy also does and get out belongings. "Nagugutom ba kayo?" Ate asked us.

"Nah, not really." I replied, Ate nodded. We get a cab to the airport and once we get there, we just waited for 30 minutes.

After, we went to the airplane na. Greggy was in my right side and Ate was in my left side.

I felt a little pain from my abdomen. "Love, it hurts" I whispered to Greggy. "Does it hurts so much?" He asked.

I shooked my head, but a tear escaped from my eyes.

"Shh, don't cry na po. Take a nap so you don't feel the pain" he tapped my thigh. I closed my eyes but still the pain didn't let me to have a sleep.

I opened my eyes and I saw Ate's sleeping so I buried my face on Greggy's chest.

"Still hurts" I murmured, I felt that he kissed my head. "I'm sorry" he said. "Do you want something to eat?" He added.

I shooked my head, he just caressed my hair until I didn't felt any pain so I take the opportunity to sleep.

Greggy

My poor baby. I just caressed her hair until I felt shes sleeping already. We stayed on that position until she moved.

"Arrggghh, it hurts again.." I heard she whispered.

Imee woked up, "Oh anong nangyari dyan?" She asked me. I just shooked my head. "Naglalambing lang" I chuckled.

"Gisingin mo nga, baka gusto kumain" she said so I tapped her shoulder.

"Love do you have something to eat?" I asked, "Hmm nothing. I'm okay" She replied but I know that she can't eat because of the pain.

After many hours, we landed on our second destination and we're now going to the second airplane.

We're now going to Manila. Irene and Imee just sleep on the whole travel so I also does.

We just woke up when stewardess waked us up to tell we're already in Manila.

It's already 7am in Philippine time. We're now heading to their mansion. "May jetlag ka pa yata, love" I chuckled.

"Shh, love. I need rest pinagod mo ko last last night" She giggled.

"Sasabihin niyo na ba kina Mommy na kayo na?" Imee asked us. "Uhmm hindi pa siguro." Irene answered so I nodded.

---

"Tita Irene!" we heard a yelled and there we saw Sandro running towards us.

Irene immediately hugged him but I don't know natamaan yata ni Sandro yung masakit, "Ouch!" she yelped.

"Why Tita?" Sandro asked and examine her body, Imee chuckled. "Nothing, baby. I miss you a lot" she said and kissed his both cheeks.

"I miss you too, tita." Sandro replied, Irene pinched his cheeks. "Ako hindi mo na-miss?" Imee asked him.

"A slight, tita" he answered, Irene and I laughed. "Bwisit ka!" Imee replied.

"Just kidding, of course! I miss you, tita Imee" Sandro hugged his Tita. "I miss you too, boi" Imee replied..

"How's Paris?" We heard Bongbong asked. Una na niyang niyakap si Irene..

"I miss you, ading." He said and kissed Irene's forehead. "Wala ka lang maasar eh" Irene replied, laughing.

"Hi ate, nabili ko na." He said to Imee and hugged her. "Good, sinunod mo naman ako na matulog na diba?" Bong nodded, chuckling.

"Ay oo nga pala! 'wag ka na kasi magpaka-puyat sa trabaho mo." Irene said.

"Hindi naman! Nagkataon lang" Bong defend himself. "Let's go na sa loob, Mommy is already  waiting" he added.

"Hi mommy!" Irene greeted her Mom. "Aww, i miss you Irene" Tita said. "i miss you too, mom"

"Hi Tita!" I greeted her, "Goodmorning hijo, hows trip?" She asked. "Very great po" I chuckled.

"Kumain na ba kayo? Let's eat" Tita said and went to the dining table.

While eating, "Ma after this we'll gonna play Lie Detector test ha?" Imee said to Tita. Irene looked at me.

"Hindi kami sasali, napagod kami sa byahe" Irene said. "Ano? nagpapaka-kj ka nanaman"

"Irene, play with them na. Sasali din ako" Tita said, I chuckled. "Sige na, love." I uttered.

Irene

Pano ba ako hihindi?

"Sige sige na!" I uttered that's why Ate smiled. 'pag eto talaga may tinanong na ano, sisipain ko to palabas.

We're now done eating, at kinakabahan na nga ako. " Sa garden or living room?" Ate asked. "Sa sala nalang, Imee. Mainit sa garden" Mommy uttered.

We formed a circle in a living room, "Sinong una?" Bong asked. "Si ate, siya panganay" I replied.

"Luh, hindi. Mauuna ang bunso" Ate said, I looked deadly at her.

She laughed. "Basta si Irene ang una" she said that's why I put my right hand on the detector.

"Sino magtatanong?" I asked, "si Bong nalang" Imee said, buti naman.

"Do you have an ex?" He asked, hmm sabagay di naman nila alam kung meron o wala hahaha. "None" I answered and Ate tapped teh botton.

Kinakabahan talaga ako kahit alam ko namang wala akong naging ex hahaha.

Hindi ako nakuryente so it means I'm saying the truth HAHAHA yes!

"I'm honest kaya!" I chuckled. "Maniwala kami sayo" Ate teases. "Lie detector test na yung nagsabi" I replied.

"Ikaw na, dami mong ebas" I said and get Kuya's hand, put it on the detector.

"Ako magtatanong" I said, Ate nodded. "May babae ka ba?" I asked, Kuya chuckled nervously.

"Wala syempre, loyal ako eh" He answered, I laughed. "Sus, loyal daw" I teased.

We just waited until he's hand electricized, Ate and I laughed, we even clapped out hands. "Sino babae mo?" I asked, laughing..

"Wala ah! Liar yang detector na yan" Ate and I laughed again.

"Sa labas ka matulog ha?" Liza said to him, he scratched his head. "Pahamak talaga tong si Irene" he said.

"Ako pa talaga? Babaero ka lang talaga" I teased him, he looked deadly at me.

"Sige na, si Ate na" I said and get her hand, put it on the detector. "Sino magtatanong?" Ate asked.

"Ako" Mommy insisted, Kuya and I chuckled. "H-ha?" she stuttered.

"Dali na!" I said, Ate looked at me. I laughed, "Do you experienced a one night stand?" Mommy asked.

I almost spew the water I'm drinking. "With a man you didn't know" Mommy added.

"Intense question" Kuya laughed. "M-mommy naman.." Ate responsed. "What? you're just gonna answer it with yes or no, Josefa"

"Y-yes...." Ate answered, luh.

Tumunog lang ang detector, so it means it's true.

"With who?" Mommy asked. "Maa, I have ex ano baa" Ate replied, I laughed. "Oo nga naman, ma" I said.

"Si Greggy na" Liza said, hoy wag intense ang itanong niyo please!

"I'll be the one to ask again" Mommy uttered, omg Lord help me!! Greggy smiled so it means he's okay with it.

Greggy held my hands and smiled at me. "May napasok ka na ba kay Irene?" She asked.

Ate and Kuya laughed so hard. "P-po?" Greggy asked. "I mean is there anything that you enter on Irene?" She asked again, oh god!

"Wala pa naman po" Greggy chuckled nervously. "Wala pa naman pala eh" ate said.

The sound makes me nervous, wag kang makukuryente please, jusko!

Napahinga ako nang maluwag nung hindi nakuryente si Greggy. Marunong ka naman palang makisama detector eh!

"Ah wala pa naman pa-- ukininam!" Kuya exclaimed when Ate whispered to him.

"Good, hijo. Kapag naging kayo nalang." Mommy said, Greggy looked at me and winked.

"Stop being malandi, love." I whispered to him. Ate cleared her troath so we looked at her.

"Oh next na!" Kuya exclaimed, it's Liza's turn. "Ako magtatanong" Kuya said, I laughed. "You like lights off right?" He asked.

Liza smiled, mukhang magkaka-pamangkin uli ako ah.

"Of course!" She answered, I chuckled. Hindi nga siya nakuryente so siguro nangangapa lang sila? or kabisado na nila?

"Si Irene na!" ate said, excitingly. "I'm the one who's gonna asked again." Mom said, ma tama kana.

"Are you still a virgin?" She asked, I gulped. Pano ko sasabihin na hindi? ayoko namang makuryente ampt.

"N-no?" Patanong kong sabi, Ate laughed. "Tingnan natin kung magtutugma ang sagot nila" Ate replied.

Lakas naman ng trip nila. At kami pa ang napagtripan.

"Aray!" I exclaimed nung bigla akong kinuryente, bwisit kang detector ka!

They all looked at us. "That's liar! I'm still a virgin!" I defended. "How we will believe on what you said hmm?" Ate asked.

"I promise! I am still." I said, "Another question pero hindi na il-lie detector" Ate said.

"Bakit nagkalat yung damit niyo nung linuntahan ko kaya sa room niyo?" She asked. "N-nakita mo?" I asked, she nodded.

"Naglaro kasi kami nun" I replied, "Hmm bakit pati kumot?" she asked. Bwisit talaga to, buti nalang di sumasabat tong si Kuya.

"Naglaro nga diba?" I said, sarcastically. "Sige na, enough na" Mommy said.

We just continue our game until we're done.

Thank you for reading this! I hope you like it, I love you all and Keep Safe.

If there's a mispelled, typo or wrong grammars, I'm sorry.

Vote if you like it, THANKS!^_^
xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 438 22
A sequel to They don't know about us. Now that Irene is married to Greggy Araneta, what happens to her first born daughter Leandra from her previous...
74K 2.1K 50
What would you feel if you are a hidden daughter? How would you cope up in the dark? What if you are on her shoes? Maria Irenielle Celestiana Marcos...
37.2K 2.5K 30
A story of a lady living in a bed of roses, an international model, she have it all like literally all she wants and all she needs are provided. A co...