Their Happily Ever After (Dis...

Par AnikahRay

Ever wondered what happened to villains after the stories ended? What if they survived? How would they contin... Plus

How you meet
Getting to know eachother
They save you
They develope feelings
They ask you out
The First Date-Shan Yu
First Date-Gaston
First date-hades
First date- the rest of them
Request page
Cruell De Vil
Jafar
Claude Frollo
Captain hook🏴‍☠️
Ursul, Ratigan, Clayton, Bill Sykes, Maleficent, and Father Gothel: How You Meet
Getting to know eachother
They save you
Preview
They develope feelings
They Ask You Out
Your first date
Head canons
Gaston Into the Future
First kiss
First kiss 2
First kiss 3
They meet your family 1
They meet your family 2
They meet your family 3
Human!shere kahn🐅
You meet their nemesis 1
You Meet Their Nemisis 2
You meet their nemesis 3
Big Mitch👹
John Silver💎
Alameda Slim 🐄
Turbo🏎
Hans 👑
Q and A
They give you a special gift 1
They give you a special present 2
They give you a special present 3
They give you a special presnt 4
Proposal 1
Proposal 2
Proposal 3
Proposal 4
Their nemesis finds out
Their nemesis finds out 2
Announcement
Their nemesis finds out 3
Their nemesis finds out 4
The Wedding 2
Wedding 3
Wedding 4
A Small Surprise
A small surprise 2
A small surprise 3
A small surprise 4
Sorry

The wedding

4.1K 110 54
Par AnikahRay

Shan Yu 🪶:
I took a deep breath as I messed with the hem of my sleeve, waiting with bated breath as my attendants made sure everything was perfect. Empress Mulan had offered to make sure my wedding was perfect, and pay for it all. Shan Yu and I gratefully accepted.

The wedding was small, with my parents and siblings, a few of the Huns that Shan Yu had told that he was still alive, the emperor and empress, and a couple of castle attendants. I could see them all from where I was standing. I could also see my soon-to-be husband.

He was dressed in the traditional wedding robes of his people, obviously just as nervous as I was, but he had the biggest smile on his face. Hayabusa and Altair stood on either side of the priest, watching everyone intently.

I took another breath as my attendants gave me the all-clear, then started to walk down the aisle. Shan Yu looked at me, and I could see the tears in his eyes. As I got up on the altar, I could hardly hear what the priest was saying as I held Shan Yu's hands.

It didn't seem to be very long before we were pronounced husband and wife, and were able to share our first kiss as such. We stayed in an embrace enjoying each other's warmth. Soon though, we were walking back down the aisle to the reception.

The reception lasted only a few hours, with amazing food, more gifts than we knew what to do with, and smiles all around. Eventually, we were escorted to where we would be spending our honeymoon. It was a large, luxurious house behind the palace, hidden away behind stalks of bamboo and a beautiful pond.

As soon as the door shut behind us, I let out a sigh of relief. I heard Shan Yu chuckle behind me, so I turned to him with a smile. "Are you ready to relax, my love?" Shan Yu nodded, picking me up and carrying me to the bed. I shrieked a laugh out as he laid us down and started to pepper my face with kisses.

After a minute, he lay next to my, keeping me close. "I love you bunny." I kissed his cheek, smiling softly. "I love you too, dearest." Shan Yu sighed again, cuddling into me. "I don't know what I did to earn such a beautiful wife."

Gaston💪🏼:
After much planning, it was agreed upon that we would have the wedding in the castle. Everything was perfect, decorated with a mixture of antlers and flowers, light filtering through the windows with perfect colors.

I looked over at my dad, who was weeping openly with the biggest smile on his face. I reached my hand out to wipe away his tears and smiled gently at him. "Don't cry, dad! There's no need for tears!" He shook his head and laughed quietly. "I know. I'm just so happy for you, and I'm so proud of you." I pulled him into one final hug before the door opened and the music started.

Dad held tightly onto my arm as he walked me down the aisle, nodding as he handed me off to Gaston. Gaston silently thanked him and held my hands as tightly as possible. I tried to focus on what the priest was saying, but all I could focus on were Gaston's eyes, the warmth of his hands, and my heart pounding in excitement in my ears. But then came the words that would seal this whole thing.

"Do you, Gaston LeGume, take (y/n) (l/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and health, till death do you part?" Gaston nodded eagerly. "I do."

"And do you, (y/n) (l/n), take Gaston LeGume to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and health, till death do you part?" I took a deep breath so I wouldn't stumble over the words and smiled. "I do."

The priest smiled at us as he shut his book. "Then I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride!" Gaston dipped me as he kissed me. It was a kiss full of love and passion, soft and sweet as he poured all of his emotions into it.

As the world faded back in, I could hear everybody cheering. Gaston smiled at me and started to lead me back down the aisle. I giggled as Gaston picked me up in his arms, carrying me down to where Josephine was waiting.

He gently placed me on top of her, then got on himself. We waved goodbye to our guests, then started to trot off, heading to our honeymoon destination.

Hades🔥:
I giggled as Thalia put the final touches on my hair, the necklace that Hades had gifted her dangling in my face. The necklace had given her a goddess form, her hair, tied up in a bun, was a light blue color, and her skin was a light pink. She looked at me with dazzling purple eyes and smiled gently.

"I'm so happy for you (y/n). I hope I can find a love like yours one day." I smiled up at her and giggled. "I'm sure you will Thalia, just give it time." She nodded, and I stood up, ready to make Hades my husband.

I took a deep breath as the doors opened, and Thalia walked me down the aisle.  Hades smiled at me, seemingly the most nervous I had ever seen him, apart from the time I nearly died in the river Styx. His hair switched constantly between purple, yellow, and pink, showcasing his emotions.

Hera was officiating the wedding, and the rest of the gods were sitting around, much to Hades' annoyance. Zeus was smiling, Dionysus was already preparing drinks, and Apollo and Hermes were playing the music.

As soon as I took Hades' hands in mine, he visibly relaxed, and his hair settled into a gentle yellow with pink at the tips. I tuned Hera out as she spoke, just focusing on my almost-husband. His yellow eyes looked at me in love and admiration.

It wasn't long before the ceremony was over, and hades and I were the first to the reception. The muses performed for us, we received many gifts and hugs, and Meg and Hercules even came to wish us luck in our relationship.

Everything was going smoothly, wonderfully, as we teleported to our honeymoon destination.

Dr. Facilier🪡:
The wedding was in Tiana's restaurant. She and Charlotte, who I had met mere weeks ago, were helping me get ready. I was incredibly nervous, which Charlotte seemed to notice.

"What's the matter darlin?" I took a shaky breath, unsure of what to say. Charlotte grabbed my hands, looking me in the eyes as Tiana finished pointing up my hair. I took another breath, steadier than the last.

"Let's just say the last time I was supposed to get married, it didn't end well." Charlotte frowned, and pulled me into a hug. "Well, I don't think you have to worry much. The few times I've seen you with him, he's looked at you like I used to look at wishin stars. I think he's ready to burn down the whole world for you." I took a third breath and smiled. "Thanks, Charlotte. I think I'm ready now."

She nodded to Tiana, who helped me up, then handed me off to Navine, who would be walking me down the aisle. He smiled excitedly at me, extending his arm for me to take. "Are you ready?" I nodded and took his arm. He gave my hand a quick squeeze, his smile quickly becoming contagious. "Thanks again for allowing me this honor." I nodded, looking forward, and waiting for the door to open. "Thank you for doing this for me." He smiled at me one more time, then the fuss opened.

An alligator was playing the wedding march on a trumpet, people from all around town were standing for me, and mama Odie was standing with Facilier to officiate the wedding. Facilier smiled at me, his hands slightly shaking nervously, Nyx resting by his feet.

I finally reached the altar, and Navine nodded to Facilier, handing me to him. He smiled one final time at me, then went to take his seat. I looked Facilier in the eyes, offering him a warm smile. He smiled back at me, a look of utter adoration in his eyes, then the ceremony started.

I tried to pay attention to what mama Odie was saying, but it was a little hard as nerves and Facilier's eyes distracted me. But then, I heard the question. "Do you, Facilier, take (y/n) to be your wife, through all the bad and good times, through dark nights and bright mornings, even when all seems hopeless and lost?"

"I do."

"Do you, (y/n), take Facilier, to be your husband, when darkness clouds his eyes when he gets distracted from what is right in front of him when he looks at the sky in regret and closes himself off." Facilier scoffed at her words, but I just nodded my head.

"I do."

"Then you may now kiss the bride!" Mama Odie cackled, and Facilier leaned in to give me a gentle kiss. It was soft but held so much emotion it almost overwhelmed me.

After we separated, we ran down the aisle to the sound of people congratulating us. We threw open the doors and quickly hopped into a shiny new car, our wedding present from Charlotte's father, and started on our way to the honeymoon.

Scar🦁:
I twisted the ring around my finger, trying not to move too much as Vitani finished my makeup. "Are you sure I look good?" I heard Vitani giggle. "Of course mom! Kovu, come tell mom how good she looks!" I felt Kovu grab my hand. "You look absolutely amazing mom. Dad's going to be blinded by how beautiful you are."

The door suddenly opened and I heard Nuka's footsteps. "Are you ready mom?" I took a deep breath and nodded my head. "Yeah, let's go." Nuka and Kovu grabbed my hands and helped me up, ready to walk me down the aisle.

I listened as best I could to Kovu and Nuka, who were describing the decorations, the sunset, and my soon-to-be husband, but the only two things that seemed to stick was Kovu saying, "I don't think he's ever had such a large smile." And Nuka whispering, "you've already been a much better mom than she ever was."

I felt the altar after what seemed to be only a few fractions of a second and then felt Scar grabbing my hands as Kovu and Nuka handed me off. He placed his forehead against mine, and I could feel his breath on my lips. "You look like a goddess." I giggled, squeezing his hands. "And I'm sure you look absolutely amazing." I heard his deep chuckle before I heard Simba start to speak, officiating the wedding.

"We are gathered here today for an event I never thought would happen." There was some laughter before Simba continued. "Uncle Scar and aunt (y/n), believe me when I say I am happy for you and hope that you live a happy, long, and fulfilling life. I'll try to keep this short, so do you, Scar, take (y/n) to be your wife, to love through everything, the highs, and lows until Anansi has stopped weaving your tale?"

"I do."

"And do you, (y/n), take Scar to be your husband, to love through everything, the highs, and lows, until Anansi has stopped weaving your tale?"

"I do."

"Then I now seal you together for all of the time, may you find joy and peace, and quick solutions to problems." Everyone around us cheered, and then it wasn't long before we locked ourselves in a hut for our honeymoon.

Cruell de Vil🐩:
I took a deep breath, staring at myself in the mirror in my dream wedding dress that Cruell had expertly crafted. The way the skirt fell and the waist cinched perfectly showed off my body. My dad smiled at me with tears in his eyes.

"Just look at you." I turned and smiled at him. "Don't c-cry dad, 'cause then I'll cry a-and it'll be a m-mess." He shook his head and quickly wiped his eyes. "Are you ready to go?" I took a deep breath and nodded, taking his arm so he could walk me down the aisle.

The first thing I saw when the door opened was Cruell's green eyes, looking at me with pride and amazement. It seemed to take too long to reach the altar, but finally, my dad smiled at Cruell, telling him to take care of me as he handed me to him.

Cruell grabbed my hands and held them firmly, trying to support me as he saw my nerves. I tried to pay attention to the priest, but never and the warmth of Cruell's hands and in his eyes kept me occupied. I didn't hear anything until Cruell said, "I do."

The priest then turned to me. "Do you, (y/n), take Cruell de Vil to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, for poorer or richer, in sickness and health, till death do you part?"

"I do."

"Then I now pronounce you Mrs and Mr de Vil. You may kiss the bride." Cruell gently placed his lips against mine, almost sighing in relief. We started to walk back down the aisle and to the reception.

As soon as we reached there, my mom pulled me into a teary hug. "Oh (y/n), I'm so happy for you. But remember, momma will always be here for you." I quickly returned the hug and nodded my head. "I know momma. Thank you."

I looked over at Cruell, who was currently roughing around with my brothers, smiling and laughing. "We're going to (dream honeymoon destination) after this. I can't wait to spend that time with him."

The rest of the day went by quickly, and soon Cruell and I were in the car, heading off to our honeymoon. Cruell held my hand as he drove. It was a comfortable silence, with the promise of plenty of conversation later.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

18.7K 244 11
What if Harry Hook had a sister? What if she was chosen as one of the VKs? Read to find out what will happen when Hadley goes to Auradon prep with th...
16.4K 127 18
Scarlett's P.O.V. Hi yes my name is scarlet, very creative dad. I'm 14 and don't have a scar....yet. My dad wants me to look just like him and attac...
529K 10.3K 34
**This book is completed but will be edited immensely later (by which it may be very different to the original)** Trailer inside! (Book 2) - Tristan...
7.7K 54 8
Scarlett is the Daughter of the renowned Evil Lion Scar. She has four best friends named Mal the Daughter of Maleficent, Jay the Son of Jafar, Evie t...