Mr. Stone Head / Kim Taehyung...

By karaaii

(Currently Editing the previous chapters as well as updating further. ) Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim. Construc... More

The History : Hunt Begins.
1. Parallel Realities.
2. Murderer
3. No emotions..
4. Words
5. Event
6. It hurts.
7. Sensitive
8. Stop please
10. Maybe
11. Sold
12. Wedding
13. Slut
14. U Deserve
15. His Toy
16. Guilt
17. Cold
18. Fever
19. Why?
20. Full moon
21. Full moon (pt.2)
22. Full moon (pt.3)
23. Scared
24. Forced
25. Comfort
26. sympathy
27. Humiliated
28. Blue eyes
29. Disturbed
30. Quiet
31. Her Sorrow
32. Back
33. liar
34. Pain
35. Truth
36. Hate
37. Thunder
38. Cries
39. Slap
40. Regret
41. Friends
42. Restless
43. Attacked
44. Stitches
45. Nightmare
46. Frustration
47. Beautiful Her
48. Panic Attack
49. Forgiveness
50. Dr. Kim seokjin
51. Let me
52. Blank
53. Remorse
54. The Alpha
55. The hallucination
56. Full moon (pt.4)
57. Things falling apart
58. Eachother's Support
59. Strangers
60. Whispers of sorrow
61. Untold secret ( Her )
62. Love unleashed
63. His Shelter of Trust
64. Protector's guilt.
65. Enchanted Beginnings.
66. A Husband's Warth pt.(1).
67. A Husband's Warth pt.( 2 ).
68. " Stone Head".
69. Moonlit Confessions and Sweet Kisses.
70. Dusk of Despair.
71. Strengthening Love.
72. Closer Together.
73. The Midnight Escape.
74. Mysteries Unfolded.
75. Horseback Bonds.
76. Fires of Passion.
77. Pampering.
78. Heated Affections and Sweet Melodies.
79. Unanswered calls.
80. Sensual Flames.
81. Mischief and Laughter.
82. Gentle Seduction : A Year Together.
83. Moonlight : My Lover.
84. Haunting Beauty of the Moon.
85. "I Crave Your Attention : Moonlight"
86. Mate's Desires : Kitten.
87. Drunken Whispers :Bigger Boobs.
88. Guardian's Farewell.
89. Protector and Predator.
90. Elevating Intimacy.
91. Quest.
92. Toyed and Torn.
93. Plaything?
¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠☯⁠෴⁠☯⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
94. "Brain-Dead-slut"
95. Homecoming Tears.
96. Healing Bonds (pt.1).
97. Healing Bonds (pt.2).
98. Sheltered Passion.
99. Love's Ritual.
100. Proximity & Distance.
101. Embrace.
102. With You.
103. A Night of Terror.
104. Lost and Alone.
105. A Heart Divided.
106. A Twist of Fate.

9. Burns

2K 130 6
By karaaii

Min was just standing there listening to her soft cries and whimpers....

Another second yeonjun came running towards the hall as the front door was open....

He looked at Min with complete hatred , his eyes ran through the hall , when they landed on y/n causing his heart to sank.

He rushed towards her , his eyes went teary.

Y/n's eyes were shut .

Y/n can u hear me?? , Y/n!!

He called out shaking the girl.

No response

Yeonjun looked at min and yelled.

" Wth did u do to her , u bloody monster???

No response from min's side .

" Look at her , for fucks sake she is also a human stop treating her like this . She didn't even do anything," ( he broke down into tears )

.

He tapped her cheeks gently to wake her up . And he got the reaction..... She blinked her eyes , he panicked.

Her eyes were blue indicating that she might turn anytime. as soon as he touched her legs to pic her up a loud and painful scream echoed in the whole house , even shaking min out of his thoughts.

Jun ; w..what h.. happened to ur l..legs? ( He shuttered because of fear ).

Again there was no response form y/n only cries left from her mouth.

Yeonjun extended his shacking hands towards her legs to lift up her sweatpants.

As soon as he did what he saw was......

.

.

Huge purple marks.

Some dark red burns .

Blood .

Scratched

.

.

.

Yeonjun teared up at the site infront of him of his dearest bestfriend.

He yelled at min...

" U guys are fucking animals , what did u do.....?????
Her legs are burnt , bruised....!! "

He snapped to y/n who was saying something.

" I..i..d.. didn't k..kill m..mumma , d..ddada..i ..a..am n..not l..lying..."

Jun. : i .. know i.. know u didn't, u didn't.

She cried again.

Her eyes very getting darker and darker.

So yeonjun picked screaming y/n with a heavy heart and rushed to his car....

Y/n was crying until the half way but suddenly she passed out causing yeonjun to panic nth time.

Thankfully she didn't turn into hybrid because if she would have then , yeonjun would have not been able to take her to the hospital.
.

.

As soon as she reached the hospital , she was rushed to emergency.
Yeonjun was sitting on a chair outside the emergency ward Rocking back and forth in anxiety.
He called his husband telling him the girls condition.

Yes, yeonjun is married. He got married to his boyfriend last year. He mostly lives in US due to work. And Jun stays here because of his studies.
.

.

After 2 hours the doctor came out of the ward ..

.

.

Jun : what happened to her ? h..how is she ? Is she ok ? Can I see her??

Dr. Ha joon : calm down yeonjun she is stable now.

Jun : h.. Hyung what do u mean by stable.

Dr. Joon dragged him to his office.

Dr. Joon : listen to me very carefully Jun.

First of all her legs have burns which were maybe cause by pouring something hot . Her legs were hit by something hard multiple times.

Second she is very very week , that i don't think she will stand any Strong medicines.

Jun : h.. Hyung she will be ok right??.

Dr . Yes she will be conscious in 4 hrs but i don't think u should take her back to the place.

Third her whole body is covered in bruises old and new both and the hospital staff is going to inform the police anytime because this is clearly the case of physical assault.

Jun : Hyung noo , this can't be , she won't let that happen. Please Hyung tell them not to , they will be out in few days but y/n is the one who is going to get into trouble.

Dr. : Yeah i knew i already handled the matter but i just can't understand when she is completely independent then why is she staying in that hell and why she never fights back..

Jun : am sorry Hyung i can't tell u that, it's her personal matter ....

Jun : Hyung when will she be discharged, as soon as she'll be conscious she will panic because of the hospital.

Dr. Joon : yeah i know that u can take her back Tomorrow.

Saying this Dr. went straight to y/n room . Caressed her cheeks gently and planted a little kiss on her forehead. And started cressing her hair time to time giving peck to her face.

( About him ).

Dr. Ha joon : he is a doctor at Seoul hospital. He is a friend of yeonjun's husband.
He meet y/n last year when Lee beaten her up . yeonjun took her to him. Since then she is getting treatment from him. He likes her since the very first time he saw her . He isn't a creep but takes advantage of her unconscious state by stealing kisses , touching her( not in an intimate way but there's no consent so is completely wrong) , while treating her. She doesn't likes him nor she knows about him having a crush on her.

( Back to story ).

Dr. Mumbled caressing her legs .

" Baby why don't u give me a chance to protect u , why don't u open up to me. I'll never let anything happen to u love . Ur the most beautiful girl i have ever seen, I'll soon make u mine and take care of u no matter what darling . "

Y/n was discharged the next day . Yeonjun took her to his own place. She slept that whole day because of those medicines.

Next day she was able to limp .

I said limp not walk.

She kept Panicking, because what will happen to her next . Lee would be really mad at her .
Yeonjun didn't wanted her to go back this early but he couldn't win from y/n so he just dropped the girl out of Min's residence a little bit mad at his bestfriend.

Y/n entered the house limping with the support of walls.....

Lee was sitting on the couch, y/n 's eyes meet with hers. Which were completely filled with hatred.

Lee stood up and walked towards y/n..........

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀

Thank you so much for reading.

In few parts y/n and taehyung are gonna be together so don't be bored of the story am just going by the plot. And sorry if i disappointed u. Am really stressed.....

See u soon. (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 28.9K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
39.9K 2.5K 58
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
95.3K 3.2K 21
What if the cold CEO of Kim's Company are forced to marry the cold CEO of Min's Company? They both promise not to fall in love again.. But will they...
11K 796 44
She ran through the corridor and barged into the room without knocking, gaining his attention. "Why?" Her voice broke as she was trying hard not to c...