Bucky's Choice

由 Nebel1027

Bucky hasn't been able to make many of his own choices. Now he has to make the ultimate choice. The woman who... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 33

638 38 11
由 Nebel1027

A/N: Hello again! Thank you to all of those that have stuck around patiently! We are at almost 16k views! Here we go!

"Kels, I figured you would've been exhausted and out for longer than thirty minutes." "I was thirsty. Then I heard you two talking and I was curious." Bucky slides off the stool and hugs Kelsey. "I'm sorry I went to see her." "It's ok. I guess it was gonna catch up to me sooner or later." They walk to the kitchen and once she drinks her water, Kelsey saunters over to Nat. "So, Tash, I hear you wanna add Bucky to the mix permanently." Nat blushes slightly. "I mean, it's up to you two as well, but I definitely find the idea very...exciting." Kelsey kisses Nat long and deep. Bucky slowly walks up behind Nat and kisses her neck. Nat moans and Kelsey grips Bucky's hair and presses him more into Nat. "Now, I know I'm too sore, but..." Nat sees what Kelsey is alluding to. She turns around and kisses Bucky, their tongues fighting for dominance. Kelsey backs up a little, enjoying the scene play out. Nat jumps into his arms and he places her on the kitchen table. Leaning down, he drags his hand under her shirt and rips her bra and shirt off. He attaches his teeth to her perky nipples and she wraps her legs tight around his waist. She feels his bulge rubbing her mound. "Fuck me Soldat." He smirks and rips her pants off. Flipping her over, he frees his cock and slams into her. "Holy shit! That is so not like the toy!" Bucky can't help but laugh as he fucks her. He leans down to whisper in her ear. "Nothing is like the real thing." Kelsey slinks behind Bucky and places her hand on his lower back. "Bend over her kitten." Hearing his pet name almost sends him over the edge. He looks back and sees that Kelsey is wearing the strap on modeled after him. "Fuck I love you Kelsey." He bends over as she lubes up his ass. She sticks two fingers in and Nat feels him get bigger. "Fuck Bucky!" She preps him a little longer, then she lines up the toy with his sweet ass. "You ready for Mistress?" Both Nat and Bucky respond. "Yes Mistress." She slides in slowly, inch by inch. Bucky feels Nat pretty close. "Can you wait with me красный(Red)? Wait for me." She nods but is very unsure if she can hold on anymore. Kelsey pushes in to the hilt, making Bucky groan in pleasure. She moves slowly at first, then faster and faster. Her movements cause Bucky to go deeper into Nat. "Tash, you're allowed to cum, you are not kitten." "Shit." Nat lets go quickly and Bucky holds on for dear life as Kelsey fucks Bucky hard and fast. "Mistress, let him cum please? I want to feel him cum!" Kelsey smiles. "Let go kitten!" "FUUCCCKKK!" He cums so hard, he almost passes out on Nat. She cradles his face and he has tears in his eyes. "Bucky, are you ok?" He smiles and lets a small sob escape. "So this is what pure bliss feels like." Kelsey pulls out and he again cums as the rush of endorphins flood his body. "Shit Kelsey!" Kelsey covers Nat's mouth with hers as Bucky's second orgasm triggered another one for Nat. "Now I see why you loved the toy so much." They all laugh together, a feeling of contentment settling over them. After a quick shower, Bucky cleans up the kitchen and joins the girls in bed. He crawls into the middle and they each curl into his sides. With a beautiful woman on each arm, for a brief moment, he forgets all about Steve Rogers.

Steve downs his fifth glass of bourbon. "Steve, honey, go home. I promise if I see James, I will call you." "Thanks Lois, but I'll just stay here." Lois rolls her eyes and goes to serve the other patrons. She never really cared for Steve Rogers. Since working here, all she has seen is a controlling, jealous man that doesn't trust easily. She's never brought it up as she feels it's not her place, but she never could shake the distrust for him. When James called and said he was taking some time off, she could tell it wasn't for a vacation. As she's been in this situation before herself, she can tell something happened. Hell, even if she knew where he was, she wouldn't tell him. "Another!" Lois looks at Steve with annoyance. "Look, I know you can't get drunk off these so why bother?" He pulls out a small flask. "I add a little of this and I can. So can you please get me another?" "No, I won't. We're closing, so go on home." He suddenly throws the glass just pass her head, shattering it. "Are fucking crazy?!" The customers that were left all stared and a few even came to protect Lois. "I think you're done here sir." Steve looks at the burly gentleman that just spoke to him. "And if I don't move? What are you gonna do about it?" The man grabs Steve's collar and makes him stand. "Joe, don't. You know who this is?" "Oh I do. This use to be Captain America. Now I'm not gonna ask you again." Steve whips his head forward, slamming it into Joe's head. He then grabs his arm and twists it till it almost breaks. Steve then hears the cocking of a shotgun. "Let him go, now!" He slowly turns to see Lois holding a shot gun to his head. "Sweetheart, you even know how to use that thing?" "Do you really want to find out? Now get the fuck out of here before I call the cops." Steve lets Joe go and sloppily grabs his jacket. He throws down a couple of hundreds. "For my tab." "GET OUT!" He stumbles out of the bar and Lois lowers the gun. "Thanks guys for having my back, I appreciate it." They hug her and she finishes up closing. Steve walks around New York, sulking and trying to see where did it all go wrong. For him, everything points to Kelsey. If he hadn't gotten with her in the first place, him and Buck would've gotten back together eventually. He's certain of that. He checks his phone and still sees no text from Nat. He knows he shouldn't trust Nat, as she's with Kelsey, but he has no choice. He needs to find Bucky. When he finally arrives home, he makes himself a glass of water and that's when he noticed something missing. "Alpine? Here girl." Nothing. No purring, no meowing, nothing. He checks the living room and sees her bed and toys are gone. "No..." He runs upstairs and rips open the closet door. "No, no, no, no!" His clothes are gone. Every shirt, every sock. Gone. "FUCK!" 

Bucky wakes up and he feels that he is alone. "Nat? Kels?" He doesn't here anything. He sits up and recounts the last 24 hours. "I left him. Fuck, I left him." He takes a quick shower and when he opens the door, Nat is sitting on the bed. "Hey sleepy head." "Hey, where were you guys?" "Had some errands to run. How are you?" He sits down next to her and he holds her hand. "Good. I feel good Nat. It's just weird that 24 hours ago I was wallowing in self pity and loathing, and now I'm surrounded by those who care for me the most. Nat kisses him sweetly. "Well, if you feel good now, see Kelsey in the living room." He looks at her suspiciously. "What did she do?" "Well, I did it, but it was her idea." He goes out and what he sees immediately makes him tear up. "ALPINE!" Kelsey is cuddling Alpine on the couch like a baby. "Morning love. I got you a present." Alpine sees Bucky and immediately leaps into Bucky's arms. "Oh baby! I've missed you so much!" His tears flow freely down his face and some of them stain Alpine. Nat sits next to Kelsey and it warms them both to se him so happy. "We also got your clothes and things from the house. There in the guest room for now." "How did Steve take it when you took them." "He wasn't there. So it was pretty easy." Just then, Nat's phone rings and she sees it's Steve. "Speak of the devil. What do you what me to say." "Put him on speaker." Nat answers and its very obvious Steve is crying. "HE'S GONE! THE CAT, HIS CLOTHES, ALL GONE!" "Steve, calm d.." "DONT YOU FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN ROMANOFF!" Bucky then leans more to the phone. "Steve." Steve stops shouting and takes an audible gasp. "Bucky?! Baby are you ok? What's going on?" "I'm fine Steve." "So Nat found you? Why didn't you tell me Nat?" "I told her not to. And she didn't find me." "I don't understand." Bucky looks at Nat and Kelsey and they both hold his hands in support. "It doesn't matter. Look, I know that we need to actually sit down and discuss things, but I need you understand that...it's over. We're over, for good." There was silence as the weight of his words hung heavy in the air. Then in a fit of rage, Steve goes off. "OVER?! I GAVE UP BEING CAPTAIN AMERICA FOR YOU! I CAME BACK FORM BEING WITH PEGGY FOR YOU!" Nat opens her eyes wide as Bucky's jaw drops. He looks at Kelsey and she doesn't seem shocked at all. "Steve, I.." "NO" Kelsey wants to speak but she knows if he realizes Bucky's with her, who knows how far he will fly off the handle. "Steve, please." Steve sobs and his voice is weak and raspy. "Please James. Please don't leave me. I love you so much." Kelsey holds him as Bucky sobs. Steve hears him cry and he just wants to hold him and comfort him. "Nat, you still there?"  Her voice cracks a little from holding in her tears. "Yea. I'm here." "Can I call him tomorrow?" Nat looks to Bucky and he nods yes. "Yea." "O..okay. I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow then. I love you James." Bucky can't answer him and Nat hangs up. "Shh, I got you baby." Kelsey cradles him as Alpine snuggles in against him. Nat sits on her knees next to him and lays gently on his legs, caressing his leg. With Alpine purring against his chest, he feels himself calming down. "You okay Bucky?" He nods his head and pets Nat's head.  Alpine whines a little and Bucky giggles a little. "She's hungry." He gets up and Nat points to the bag on the kitchen table. "Her food and toys are there." He feeds her and as he watches her, the Kelsey and Nat go to there bedroom. "Thank you again Nat. I know he was missing her tremendously." "Sure sweetie. Besides, I kinda always wanted a cat." Kelsey cups her face gently and plants to most loving kiss on her lips. "I love you so much Nat." "I love you too Kelsey." 

Steve is still slouched on the floor when Sam comes in the door. "What the hell happened here?" The kitchen is a mess, there's glass everywhere and Steve is just sitting on his knees, almost catatonic. "Steve? Steve!" He finally looks up and his face is pale and blotchy. "C'mon man, let's get you cleaned up. Sam just got back from his honeymoon when he got a call from Yelena that he needed to check up on Steve. She wouldn't go into details, but she said him and Bucky were having problems. He gets Steve into his bedroom and tries to undress him from his wrinkled and smelly clothes. "He's gone Sam. He's just...gone." "Hey man, it'll be ok. You guys will get through this." Steve shakes his head. "Not this time. He...he doesn't love me anymore." "Steve, I've known you both for over a decade. That stubborn cyborg loves you more than anyone." Once Sam got him undressed, he pushes him to the shower. "Take a hot shower and meet me downstairs ok?" Steve doesn't answer and Sam shuts the door. He tries to call Bucky but it just goes to voicemail. He then calls Yelena. "Hey, is Nat with you?" "No, she's taking some time off." "How did you know about Steve? I thought you didn't like him?" "I don't, but Nat asked me to call you." "Nat? I'm lost." "She didn't tell me either. I'll give you her number and you can ask her yourself." "OK. Hey, you here from Bucky recently?" "No, not for about a month now. Why?" "Nothing important. Thanks for the number." "No problem. See ya later!" He hangs up and calls Nat's number. He reaches her voicemail. "Hey Nat, it's Sam. Yelena gave me your number. I know it's been a long time since we spoke, but I was wondering if you were in touch with Bucky? Please call me back asap at this number. Thanks." He hangs up and Steve finally comes downstairs. "Better?" He shrugs his shoulders and plops down onto the couch. "So what happened?" "Kelsey happened." "Kelsey? She's back?" "She's married to Nat." "No fucking way! Seriously? Well shit." "In a way it is your fault." "What? How?" "They met at Lisa's bachelorette. Nat and Bucky." "OK, first off, I didn't pick that place. She did. 2nd, you cannot in a million years blame me for something like that one and a million chance of a meeting." "Sorry, I know. It's just...we were happy. Then, the moment she steps back into the picture, things go straight to hell." "Steve, have you talked to him?" "I haven't seen Bucky in a month. He ran off again." "What? Have you searched everywhere?" "It's ok. He's apparently with Nat, which means he's with her." "So he's not missing?" "No." "Well, I know they were friends first so maybe they're just still friends." "I don't think so. He told me today over the phone that it was over." "Look man, I know you two have been up and down for a long time. Just give him time. He'll come around." "You really think so?" "I do. Now, you hungry, cause I'm starving.

Dont forget to vote and comment! How do we think this is gonna play out? Will Sam be helpful, or will he be a hindrance? LET US KNOW!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.8K 41
"For only a fraction of a second she felt that their hearts were beating in the same rhythm - the world around them seemed to be frozen again." She m...
717K 17.6K 40
You are one badass assassin. The deadliest one alive. You're also Steve Rogers' long lost younger sister. When Steve and the Avengers find you single...
311K 7.4K 47
When Y/n moves into Avengers Tower on the same day as Steve's best friend, you and Bucky become fast friends. Looking at Bucky you want something mor...
101K 2.8K 20
After surviving the war that nearly destroyed the universe, Bucky and Natasha have time to get to know each other once more. Both have come a long wa...