After surviving the war that nearly destroyed the universe, Bucky and Natasha have time to get to know each other once more. Both have come a long way since their time together in Russia, developing into their own selves without the manipulations and brainwashing of their enemies.
Now, the pair have the chance to reconnect with one another, discuss their pasts, their present, and perhaps their future. But will they be able to battle their own demons from their pasts in order to move forward?
With old enemies resurfacing, and the added trauma of their past lives causing sleepless nights and endless self blame, will these two former Soviets find love in one another once more?
Post- an-unrealistic-infinity-war (where everyone is alive and well etc)
- The old Nat can't come to the phone right now...
- I wasn't even ready to say goodbye to you.
- Moscow, Russia. November 17th
- Two lost souls.
- Practically Family.
- Home is where the cake is.
- There is no absolutes in life, only vodka.
- One good. One bad.
- Time heals all wounds.
- Focus on the now.
- Clinomania: excessive desire to stay in bed
- Read you like a book.
- The Past Is Calling.
- Lying is easier
- Spider vs Spider.