Fire & Flame | Klaus Mikaelson

By ShanayaSalvatore

'he set fire to the world around him, but never let a flame touch her' [BOOK ONE OF LILY FORBES] [THE VAMPIRE... More

act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
act two
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
act three
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight

fire & flame

24K 364 279
By ShanayaSalvatore

FIRE & FLAME . . . !
©️2022 - strangers to soulmates
the vampire diaries & the originals !

***

***

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES - season two to four

THE ORIGINGALS - season one to --??

***

'he set fire to the world around him'

'but never let a flame touch her'

***

SYNOPSIS

In New Orleans, seventeen years ago, Aarav Singh and Bani Singh, the alpha and luna of the crescent wolf pack, gave birth to the next luna of the crescent pack, Laya Singh. After years of trying to have a child, after years of crying and praying, their wish was finally fulfilled, and their baby girl was in their arms, alive and healthy, making them the happiest they'd ever been in their entire life.

Little did they know, that their happiness wouldn't last long, little did they know that the baby girl they had spent years praying for, they wouldn't even get to spend a full month with. One night, while the whole crescent pack was asleep, intruders entered their home and murdered a lot of them, while others were left to be cursed. The new parents knew their time was up, but they couldn't let their daughter die, they wanted her to live, became the best version of herself, rule like she was born to, which is why they sent the baby away with one of their pack members while they stayed back to fight till their last breath.

Kennedy Clark, the pack member Aarav and Bani gave their daughter to, ran as fast as she could, she vowed to keep the baby girl in her arms safe, no matter what, which is why she ran from New Orleans, but she wasn't fast enough.

One night, the newly appointed sheriff Elizabeth Forbes was doing rounds on the borders of the small town of Mystic Falls in Virginia, when she came across a body and a small basket. Liz had never seen something like that before, the woman looked like an animal had brutally attacked her face and body, leaving her completely unrecognizable. Once she called backup, Liz's attention went towards the basket when she heard a baby's cry, removing the blanket that was covering the basket, Liz was met with a little baby girl who nothing but that blanket and a small note left with her.

Please take care of, she has no one left in this world.

After reading the note, an heartbroken Liz immediately decided to take the small girl in, she just couldn't leave her alone in this world, she reminded her a lot of her newborn daughter Caroline, and all she could think of is that if something was to ever happen to her, she would want someone to take care and raise her daughter as their own, which is what she was going to do to this baby, and that's how Lily Forbes was born.

Growing up, Lily was always attached to Liz, everywhere Liz went Lily went, Liz one of the few people Lily really trusted in Mystic Falls. Lily was an outcast in town, she never really  felt like she really belonged, her own sister didn't like her, and she didn't like her sister's best friends, the only people she let in were Vicki Donovan, Tyler Lockwood and Jeremy Gilbert, her fellow outcasts, other people she made sure to stay away from, she didn't trust she wouldn't hurt someone accidently in her rage.

Lily's anger and rebellious behavior gave her a reputation in Mystic Falls. While Caroline Forbes was known as the happy, preppy, ball of sunshine, her sister Lily Forbes was known as the sister who went against all rules, never did what she was told, and had a bad habit of picking fights with everyone, even the people she called her friends.

Despite not feeling like she belonged in Mystic Falls, Lily was somewhat content, the more she grew the more she didn't mind Mystic Falls, she realised even in a small town like Mystic Falls, there was a lot of damage a girl with anger issues could do, however everything changed the night Lily turned fifteen.

One night, Lily and Faith, a druggie she met through Vicki, were driving in Faith's car, who suddenly decided it was time for Lily to start learning how to drive, if either of the girls were sober, they would have realised how bad of a idea that was but both the girls were too high to care. Lily got in the driving seat and started driving, at first it was fine, but Lily's one mistake changed her life forever.

While driving the car, Lily received a text from her mother, she looked down for one second, the next second when she looked back up, she saw a car speeding towards them, causing Lily to quickly swerve the car and crash right into a tree.

When Lily woke up from being unconscious, she quickly looked to her side to check up on Faith but to her shock, Faith wasn't breathing, she had no pulse, the crash had snapped Faith's neck and killed her on the spot, a shocked and terrified Lily crawled out of the car, not knowing what to do or who to call, when suddenly pain shot through her whole body and her eyes suddenly glowed yellow, Faith's death had triggered Lily's werewolf curse.

After realising Lily hadn't returned home the whole night, Liz had tracked her daughter's phone and found her on the road sobbing her eyes out, Lily showed her mom her eyes and asked her what was happening to her, why was it happening it to her, but Liz had no answer for her daughter, all she knew was that Lily couldn't stay in Mystic Falls anymore, the townspeople will kill her the moment they realised that she is something supernatural. Which is why Liz sent Lily away, making her promise she wouldn't return until she knew what she was and had control over herself, while she made sure no one find out about Lily causing Faith's accident, and just like that both Faith and Lily were just a distant memory in the minds of the people living in Mystic Falls.

Two years later, Lily Forbes returned back to Mystic Falls after receiving a call from her mother, telling her it was time to come back home, she missed her daughter and knew from everything Lily had been telling her that her daughter now knew what she was and how to control herself.

Coming back home, made Lily realise a lot of things hadn't changed, like her sister's dislike towards her, her mother's love towards her and her hatred towards her sister's best friends, however at the same time she realised a lot had changed.

Mystic Falls, the town that once nothing happened in, was now plagued with vampires such as Damon and Stefan Salvatore. After seeing Damon Salvatore's hatred towards werewolves, Lily knew she couldn't let anyone know what she was, she didn't want to die, but at the same time she promised herself that if any of the Salvatore brothers messed with her, they were dead.

After coming back to Mystic Falls, the last thing Lily had in mind was the need to fall in love, it wasn't that she didn't believe in love, but something in the back of her mind told her she didn't deserve love, no one will love a monster, a murderer, so she gave up on the idea of love, that was until the original hybrid entered her life.

Klaus Mikaelson was the villain in everyone's story, he was the enemy, he was the one she was supposed to kill, but how could Lily hurt the one person who didn't look at her like she was a freak, like she was a monster, that she didn't deserve love, and on top of that, when has Lily Forbes listened to anyone expect herself.

Join Lily Forbes's story, in which she finds out who she really is, from where she comes from, and watch as the rebellious Forbes falls in love with the one person she wasn't supposed to, but she couldn't help her self, especially since it seemed like he was the fire that ignited her flame and at the same time he was the only one who had the ability to extinguish her flame.

But will Lily and Klaus's love last once they found out about Lily's origin and that she is promised to someone else?

***

CHARACTER CASTING

Fire & Flame starring . . .

Shraddha Kapoor as . . .

◁ Lily Forbes/ Laya Singh ▷
"people told me he was the worst thing that will ever happen to me, so then why does he feel like the best thing?".
( seventeen ৹ werewolf ৹ hothead )

Joseph Morgan as . . .

◁ Klaus Mikaelson ▷
"I didn't know how much I craved love till she walked into my life and turned my whole world upside down".
( thousand plus ৹ hybrid ৹ original )

Sidharth Malhotra as . . .

◁ Veer Oberoi ▷
"I loved her even before I knew her".
( cursed ৹ werewolf ৹ crescent )

Special Appearances by. . .

Sharad Malhotra as . . .

◁ Aarav Singh ▷
"one day my daughter will return home and she will become the strongest luna to ever exist!".
( father ৹ werewolf ৹ alpha )

Surbhi Chandna as . . .

◁ Bani Singh ▷
"since the day she was born, I knew my daughter will become my biggest pride".
( mother ৹ werewolf ৹ luna )

Supporting Cast . . .

Daniel Gillies, ELIJAH MIKAELSON
Claire Holt, REBEKAH MIKAELSON
Nathaniel Buzolic, KOL MIKAELSON
Casper Zafer, FINN MIKAELSON
Riley Voelkel, FREYA MIKAELSON
Phoebe Tonkin, HAYLEY MARSHALL
Candice King, CAROLINE FORBES
Marguerite MacIntyre, LIZ FORBES

rest of the vampires diaries cast, AS THEMSELVES
rest of the originals cast, AS THEMSELVES

***

moodboards

Lily Forbes / Laya Singh

Klaus Mikaelson & Lily Forbes

Veer Oberoi & Laya Singh

***

DISCLAIMERS!

WARNING . . . this book will contain violence, death, mental illness, sexual themes, drug use, blood, alcohol abuse and everything else in the vampire diaries and the originals.

DISCAIMER . . . I do not own the rights for the vampire diaries or the originals. all rights belong to julie plec, the cw and their whole team. I do however own lily/laya, veer, aarav and bani and their storyline so no copying! I am aware some cast members of the show are problematic, but I won't be recasting as even if I did recast them I'd imagine the original character, however you are more then welcome to imagine whoever you want, that choice is completely yours. I don't support problematic actors but my brain is just to dumb to imagine someone else.

CREDITS . . . all of the gifs and quotes used in this book are not owned by me. they were either found on google or pinterest so the credit goes to their rightful owners. however, the moodboards and klaus and lily's gif are made by yours truly. also I would like to thank dazy_shines for making the amazing cover you guys are currently seeing!

DEDICATIONS . . . RhaenyraTargaryen-1 Lorna9485 megpark15 SaloniDuggar psychotickol dazy_shines chewiewrites XxYNTheSimpxX wandaaamaximoff maliahaleswifey mikaexlson  thank you so much for supporting and giving me the motivation to keep writing. I love each and every one of you for not only tolerating me but also inspiring me everyday to better myself as a writer, I wish I was as incredible as you guys!

AUTHORS NOTE . . . ladies and gentleman! welcome to my brand new book fire & flame! hope the description made you guys as excited for this book as I am. whose ready for a simp klaus? whose ready for a lot of drama? but importantly whose ready for a lot of heartbreak? quick thing, I know I have mentioned something between veer and lily but just know veer won't be making an entry till we get to the originals so don't worry till then klaus and lily will be fine, after that, I shall not say anything. anyways, I hope you enjoy this book and don't hate me too much for what I plan on doing!

FIRE & FLAME . . . !

ShanayaSalvatore ©️2022 - strangers to soulmates
started: 27th October 2022
finished: TBA

the vampire diaries to the originals!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1K 21
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖. ❪ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄...
41K 1.3K 12
~•~: - watching the show tvd/to x the haunting of hill house •yeah she's crazy but her craz...
322K 13.7K 43
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...