𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄¹ | [𝖍•𝖕] 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖗�...

Da -Mionesgranger

𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 | "ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ (ʏ/ɴ) ғɪɢʜᴛs ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ." ▕⃝⃤ вσσк σηє σƒ тнє ινєѕ ѕєяιєѕ ѕєяιєѕ "𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨... 𝙖 �... Altro

cast
o.soundtrack
━━━ 𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘
ೃ⁀➷i. ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ
ೃ⁀➷ii. ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs
ೃ⁀➷iii. ᴡʜᴏᴍᴘɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ
ೃ⁀➷iv. ɪɴ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ
ೃ⁀➷vi. ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ ᴘɪxɪᴇs
ೃ⁀➷vii. ᴍᴜᴅʙʟᴏᴏᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʟғᴏʏ
ೃ⁀➷viii. ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴛʀɪғɪᴇᴅ ᴄᴀᴛ
ೃ⁀➷ix. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ
ೃ⁀➷x. ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ sɴᴀᴋᴇs
ೃ⁀➷xi. ɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴏɢᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴀʟғᴏʏ
ೃ⁀➷xii. ʙʟᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
ೃ⁀➷xiii. ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs ɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛᴇɴᴇᴅ
ೃ⁀➷xiv. ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘɪᴅᴇʀs
ೃ⁀➷xv. ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏʀᴛʟᴇ
ೃ⁀➷xvi. ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴍʙᴇʀ
ೃ⁀➷xvii. ʙᴀᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ
ೃ⁀➷ xix. ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ
━━━ 𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗧𝗪𝗢
ೃ⁀➷ xx. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇ
ೃ⁀➷ xxii. ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
ೃ⁀➷ xxiii. ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟᴠᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ

ೃ⁀➷ xxi. ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀᴄᴜᴘ

114 6 1
Da -Mionesgranger

————————————

"WELCOME.. children," All the third years gathered in the divination classroom, which was probably a least favorite. Professor Trelawny was a bit... eccentric.

The room lit by one chandelier and some of the windows. There were red tables, chairs and curtains everywhere. Also in the room, there were stairs leading up above somewhere. She had her own table filled with divination tools and a bunch of glass bottles piled up on some shelves.

"In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possesses the Sight," She exclaimed as she bumped into a table.

Some of the students giggled, but Professor Trelawny kept going.

"Hello, I a, Professor Trelawny," She added. "Together, we shall cast ourselves into the future!"

"This term, we shall be focusing on tasseomancy, which is the art of reading tea leaves. So please, take the cup of the person sitting opposite of you."

Ron took Harry's cup and Harry took Ron's. The other students took their partner's cups as well and started looking at the leaves inside them.

"What do you see?" Trelawny asked.

She stepped up, tapping on Seamus's head. "You must look beyond!"

"What a load of rubbish," Hermione scoffed.

"Where did you come from?" Ron inquired.

"Me? I've been here the whole time," Hermione adjusted her robe.

"You, boy, is your grandmother quite well?" Trelawny turned to Neville.

"Uh, I think so." Neville shrugged.

"I-I wouldn't be so sure of that," She patted his shoulder. "Give me the cup."

Neville gave her the cup and she looked at it with a frown, quickly putting it back on the table. Neville and Seamus gasped. Neville looked down at the cup to see if his grandmother was okay and Seamus went to the book that had info on the symbols to help him out

"Broaden your minds," Trelawny then went to Harry, Ron and Hermione. "Oh! Your aura is pulsing, dear. Are you in the beyond?"

Ron shrugged. "Sure."

"Look at the cup. Tell me what you see,"

Ron looked took the cup and then flipped through the pages of their books,

"Harry!s got a sort of wonky cross. That's trials and suffering," Ron said. "And, uh, that there could be the sun, and that's happiness. So, uh, you're gonna suffer... but you're gonna be happy about it."

Trelawny reached out for Harry's cup, but once she got it the reaction wasn't so happy. "Give me the cup."

"Oh, my dear boy," She sighed. "My dear... you have... the Grim."

Some students started gasping, other murmuring, wondering what the Grim was.

"The grin? What's the grin?" Seamus questioned.

"Not the grin, you idiot, the Grim," Bem explained. "Taking form of a giant spectral dog, it's among the darkest omens in our world. It's an omen... of death."

————————————

( Y/N ) tried to get a little peak out the window of Hagrid's hut for his class. He said he was going to be the new professor for Care of Magical Creatures since the other one left. ( Y/N ) was happy for him, but she wished she could've been apart of it just for a few seconds.

The Gryffindor and Slytherin's gathered around his hut, waiting for a few others. It was sunny out, perfect for the first day of Hagrid being a professor.

Once everyone arrived, they headed into a clearing for the lesson. ( Y/N ) had to be left in the hut, but there wasn't much to do except read and look at the small glimpse of Hogwarts that she could get, though, she had to make sure she wasn't caught by anyone.

Hagrid lead the students down the clearing. "Right, you lot. Less chattering."

"Form a group over there, and open your looks to page forty nine," Hagrid said.

"Exactly how do we do that?" Draco demanded.

"Well, just stroke the spine, of course," Hagrid replied. "Goodness me."

Draco did as Hagrid said and to his surprise it worked. He gave a look to Hagrid and then followed the others students down the path. Neville was having a little trouble with his book. The book stated attacking him, which got the other Gryffindor and Slytherin's laughing.

"I'm okay, okay." Neville panted.

Once they met up in the clearing, Hermione tried to ease the awkward moment. Neville was still behind, trying to get the book off him. "I think they're funny."

"Oh, yeah, terribly funny," The trio could practically see the smirk on his face. "Really. Witty. God, this place has gone to the dogs. Wait till my father hears that Dumbledore's got that oath teaching classes."

Just wait till ( Y/N ) comes back, Ron thought to himself. He remembered what happened to him last time when Draco decided to pick on someone. It would always give him a little chuckle.

"Shut up, Malfoy."

Draco sneered, throwing his bag over to Crabbe beside him. The two drifted towards each other, glaring. Draco's eyes widened as he looked up past Harry, pointing.

"D-Dementor! Dementor!" Draco exclaimed, pointing to the sky.

All the Gryffindor's turned back, gasping in fear. The Slytherin's laughed in amusement, pulling their cloaks over their heads and moving their fingers in a spooky manner. Hermione rolled her eyes at the action, pulling Harry away from the scene he got himself into and whispered, "Just turn away, Harry."

"You're supposed to stroke it," Ron gave a light smile, glancing at Neville on the floor.

"Yeah."

Hagrid cleared his throat, gaining the student's attention. "Da, da, da, da!"

The students had a mixed reaction of confused and scared. It was a large bird, with larger wings. The bird ( who's name was Buckbeak ) stood besides Hagrid as he threw the bird a piece of meat.

"Hagrid, exactly what is that?" Ron questioned.

"That, Ron, is a Hippogriff," Hagrid explained. "First thing you want to know about Hippogriffs; is that they're very proud creatures. Very easily offended. You do not want to insult a Hippogriff, it may just be the last thing your ever do."

Well, that was helpful.

"Now, who'd like to come and say hello?"

Everyone immediately stepped back, well, everyone except Harry who was stuck in his place. Hagrid smiled proudly seeing Harry the only one in front.

"Well, done, Harry. Well done."

Harry tried shaking his head and looking to Ron for help, but Ron just shrugged. Ron gave him a little push and he finally moved forward.

"Now, you have to let him make the first move," Hagrid stood between the bird and Harry. "So, you step up. Give him a nice bow. Then you wait and see if he bows back. And if he does, you can go and touch."

"If not... well, we'll get to that later," Hagrid said. "Now, make your bow."

Harry slowly bent down on one knee. Buckbeak spread out his wings, squawking. Hagrid signaled for Harry to step back, but Harry snapped on a branch. Hermione gasped, grabbing onto Ron's hand. Once she realized, they both looked at each other in an awkward manner before removing their hands from each other's grasp.

Harry bowed, earning one from the bird in front of him. Hagrid passed Buckbeak another piece of meat.

"Right. I think you can go and pat him now," Hagrid told him. "Go on. Don't be shy."

Draco Malfoy pushed passed a few of the students, wanting to get a better view. Harry slowly raised his arm up, but got another squawk. He waited before slowly drifting forward the bird again, placing his hand on Buckbeak's beak. Hagrid clasped his hands together, watching Harry pet Buckbeak.

"Well done," Hagrid praised. "Well done, Harry."

The other students started clapping as well. A bright smile formed on Harry's features, but that would soon fade for what Hagrid had planned.

"I think he may let you ride him now," Hagrid picked up Harry, placing him in the Hippogriff.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Harry exclaimed.

Harry was thrown onto Buckbeak's back. Hagrid gave him a few tips before patting Buckbeak's behind and sending him off into the air.

————————————

Wind gusted past him as Buckbeak's wings flapped harder and harder. Buckbeak soared over the castle grounds, giving Harry a perfect view of everything below.

The sun gleamed from above. Buckbeak's next destination was the lake. His feet were touching the water, making waves from behind. Harry slowly stood up, stretching his arms out with a bright smiles on his face and yelling in amusement.

"Whoa!" Harry exclaimed.

Harry could hear Hagrid whistling from below, cueing for them to land.

————————————

The students stepped closer, watching Harry and the Hippogriff land besides Hagrid. Everyone except Draco and the Slytherin's clapped at them.

"Oh, please," Draco scoffed.

Hagrid helped Harry off of Buckbeak's back and knelt down to whisper, "How did I do on my first day?"

"Brilliant, Professor," Harry smiled.

Draco pushed past some of the Gryffindor's once again, sneering. "Yes, you're not dangerous at all, are you, you great ugly brute?"

"Malfoy. No."

Draco's eyes widened, watching Buckbeak raise his claws. Buckbeak scratched his arm, causing him to fall down. Hagrid had to separate them, passing him another piece of meat. The students behind them all screamed, moving farther away from the scene in front of them.

"Oh, it's killed me," Draco whined. "It's killed me!"

"Calm down. I-It's just a scratch," Hagrid reassured.

"Hagrid, he has to be taken to a hospital!" Hermione exclaimed, running towards them.

"I'm the teacher," Hagrid picked Draco up, carrying him in his arms. "I'll do it."

"Class dismissed."

————————————

It was lonelier day by day. She needed to talk to someone who wasn't Hagrid or Fang ( no offense to either of them ), so an idea popped into her mind.

As she put on her coat, she looked around, remembering the first steps she took in this cabin. She remembers setting up her bed next to Hagrid's, Hagrid telling her Fang won't hurt her. This was the first time she felt safe. Sure, Hogwarts was grand, but something about Hagrid's hut was like home.

Eventually, ( Y/N ) got enough courage to step out past the field. "Not stupid."

heyy! didn't feel like writing the full sneaking out scene, so i'll write in in the next chapter!

- see you soon, meg !

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

642 23 19
"You would risk your life for this boy?" "I would die for him." Cedric diggory x fem!oc Started-1/16/23 Finished- ?
1.3M 12.6K 57
Not currently taking request anymore, but please enjoy. - Emmalyn
397K 10.1K 55
ℭ𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔰: 𝔱𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ ❝ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴀʏ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ғᴀɪʀ. ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ, ғᴀᴛᴇ ɪs ʙᴀɪsᴇᴅ. ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ɪs...
1.9M 63.5K 58
❛Let's hope Potter doesn't find out❜ ❉ fem!reader, ©kingdombyers OFFICIAL FANFIC HP READING LIST!!! 2ND PLACE WINNER OF THE POTTERHEAD CHALLENGE! (...