RWBY: Vampire Of The Blue Moon

By IamGamerA

A cover of blue leather. Pages as black as night. A clockwork grimoire. Linked to a silver chain. I'm Vanitas... More

Chapter 1: Beacon
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Yang Vs Vanitas
Chapter 4: Vanitas True Name
Chapter 5: Some Aren't Just Fairy Tale
Chapter 6: Learning About Magic
Chapter 7: Expose
Chapter 8: Roommates
Chapter 9: Getting to know Vanitas
Chapter 10: Past Memory
Chapter 11: The Comfort of Vanitas
Chapter 12: The Melody
Chapter 13: The Match
Chapter 14: The Aftermath
Chapter 15: The Aftermath pt 2
Chapter 16: The Ambush
Chapter 17: The New Group
Chapter 18: The Discussion
Chapter 19: The Date
Chapter 20: After The Date
Chapter 21: The Stray
Chapter 22: Black And Blue
Chapter 23: Return To Beacon
Chapter 24: The Partnership
Chapter 25: History Lesson
Chapter 26: First Mission
Chapter 27: Blood In Blue
Chapter 28: Vanilla
Chapter 29: Hanging Out
Chapter 30: Getting In So Trouble
Chapter 31: The Party
Chapter 32: The Cursed Artifact
Chapter 33: The Fight
Chapter 34: A Deal
Chapter 35: Confronting
Chapter 36: His Dark Side
Chapter 37: Ice Queendom
Chapter 38: A Interesting Day
Chapter 39: Mother Problem
Chapter 40: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 41: Back To Together
Chapter 42: Helping Out
Chapter 43: The Dance Party
Chapter 44: Vanitas & Vanilla
Chapter 45: A Request
Chapter 46: Team COUNTER
Chapter 47: The Festival
Chapter 48: The Battle
Chapter 49: The Fall
Chapter 50: After The Fall
Chapter 51: Helping Out An Old Friend
Chapter 52: The Blue Moon Curse

Chapter 53: The Others

531 6 5
By IamGamerA

Somewhere in Mistral, Medusa and Neon (Neo) are currently walking through the busy city street.

Medusa: Are you sure that he is here?

Neo: Yes. I can felt our connection's stronger here then Atlas or Vacuo.

Medusa: The thing that was throw at him and his team is a Distortion Bome. It property is creating a small black hole that suck in it surrounding and lasted for 10 seconds.

Neo: Normal being suck into a black hole mean instant dead. But my connection with Vanitas are still present.

Medusa: From his explanation, you and him are link together. If one of you die the contract with be server and the other will know.

They have been traveling for days after the fall of Beacon. The two of them and Vanitas mostly work in the shadow doing illegal work like info break, hacking, stealing, and assassination.

While Vanilla and the other team COUNTER work on the surface, getting the attention that the other don't want and need.

Medusa: A church?

Neo: Strange the connection felt the strongest in side.

Medusa: But I'm pretty sure Vanitas doesn't like churches very much. The first church that take him in run experiment on children. The second one aspect of their job is to watch over a war that Vanitas crash.

Neo: Still... We should go and check in case anything happens to him.

Medusa: Aren't you carrying for him? I didn't know you have it sis?

She said looking at her sister with a seductive face teasing her sister, which work making Neo face turn red in embarrassment.

Neo: I-I-I don't have any feeling towards him!

Medusa: Sure you don't. Exactly when you heard Beacon fall and was presumably dead. You practically panic like a little kid that lost their favorite toy.

Neo: But he is my Master and- I feel like I should have been there to help him...

Medusa: Awe my little sister is such a good girl, come here.

Medusa pull Neo in for a hug, to said Medusa didn't worry isn't true, she was also worry when she heard the new just like Neo but she take a look first before coming to concussion. Medusa can see that Neo still have her servant mark indicating that Vanitas is still alive.

As the two also close and into the church, many nuns just look at them, Medusa with her natural beauty and Neo with her cuteness. Making many nuns run to try and greet them.

Neo: (I don't like this...)

Neo tug slightly on Medusa sleeve getting the older women attention, she then look at her with a puppy eyes having two of her index fingers pocking at each other before motion to a cross.

The nuns see this as Neo trying to be cute which make them adore her more while Medusa give her a dumbfounded expression before shaking her head. This make Neo look down a bit sad but only nodded.

Neo: (Can I kill them?)

Medusa: (Really? No.)

Neo: (Fine.)

Medusa: Anyway we have something we want to ask you.

Nun: What's miss?

Medusa: Have you see or found anyone with long black hair, blue eyes and look at bit dead inside around here lately?

Nun: Well, there is one that match the description, one of our newest nun...

She stop for a sec like there is something disgusting in her mouth.

Nun: Vanilla. She was found outside the church not to long ago.

Medusa and Neo was a bit taken it back by this, they thought that this was Vanitas but it was actually Vanilla.

Neo: Can you tell us where she is, miss?

Nun: Anything for you sweetie.

She said with a cheerful voice like talking to kid making Neo think what would happen if they know what is her real identity.

The two sisters turn to each other, Medusa give Neo a questionable look and Neo just respond with a shrug and look side to side with her eyes.

Medusa: (Why is your contract is now link with Vanilla?)

Neo: (I don't know. Probably it have something to do with him being split into two separate person.)

Medusa raise one eyebrow and Neo roll her eyes, then scratch her head and look back at Medusa.

Medusa: (Then why didn't you notice when we're together?)

Neo: (How am I supposed to realize that? There wasn't a use for that feeling when he is right infront of me.)

Medusa sigh then turn her glad that the door that the nun go to get Vanilla, nodding her head a bit towards that direction. And Neo give her a thumb up.

Medusa: (Fine. Let just get Vanilla, then we can go and look for the other, later.)

Neo: (Okay.)

Later inside Vanilla own room.

Medusa: Not bad of a place to crash. All the nun share a room and you get your own. Nice.

Neo is looking around that the stack of papers and books on the table.

Vanilla: Thank. But the only reason why I get my own is because nuns here aren't as friendly as they seem.

Neo: So what with all this books and papers Vanilla?

Vanilla: Well. This place is call the Holy Church. It contains many ancient books and documents. Everyone else here think all are just some fantasy story for kids.

Medusa: But they are all real. The ancient civilization, extinct species before Grimms. Even down to the Vampire.

Neo: What are you trying to do exactly?

Vanilla: Well, I'm looking for a way to break the Blue Moon Curse.

Medusa: Break the Blue Moon Curse?

Neo: What curse?

Vanilla: Vanitas have that curse.

Medusa/Neo: HE IS CURSED!?

Vanilla: Yes, he say it many time before. The Blue Moon mark isn't a gift, it's a curse. Vampire of The Blue Moon are Cursed-Bearer. And he is one.

Medusa: I thought he is a human that get cursed!?

Vanilla: Yes, he "was" a human. But now he is a full blooded Vampire of The Blue Moon.

Neo: What so bad about it, I never see something wrong with him before?

Vanilla: It's because the curse wasn't activate. But now it does. This curse when activate is like poison that will slowly kill the bearer. It actually before and he is willing to throw his life away.

Both of their eyes widen hearing this, they knew Vanitas hate himself but he would never come to suicide. Hearing that the curse make him willing to throw his life away, had make them even more eager to find him.

Medusa: Is there anything we can do to help!?

Vanilla: Not much but yes. Medusa help me research on the info that I have gather and help me pick out the important part.

Medusa: Got it.

Vanilla: Neon help me gather info about the other part of the world seeing if anything out of the ordinary happen.

Neo nodded and began to go gather info.

Medusa: Why did you give the mission to her?

Vanilla: That thing that created a black hole didn't kill us. So my suspicion is that we were all teleported away in random direction. If we can locate the location of the other members of my team. I can try to use that to pin point Vanitas location.

Somewhere else, Felix is riding a hover bike that he bought to travel through Atlas dangerous condition.

Grimms began to show up infront of him as he smirk.

Felix: Do you really think, that you bugs can stop me?

The Gate of Babylon open up behind him as multiple swords was shot out at him killing many. Until a giant Grimm appear infront of him.

Felix: Shit.

Felix move his bike around it at the Husk slammed it fist down on him. He began to shot multiple sword and spear at it as it lift up it hand to block the attack.

Felix: Damn it! If only I have Ea I could have kill that thing in one blow.

Felix remember the Fall and Ea fall apart after he use it last use.

Felix: No. It was not a mistake! I do want ever I could to help her. It's not a mistake!

He make a u turn dodging the ice breath attack driving back at it. The chains of heaven shot out binding Husk and he hold a buster blade in hand driving past it leg. The attack hit making the grimm fall down on one knee.

Felix: Even without Ea, I still have many more treasure in the Gate of Babylon. And I won't fall to some bug like you!

He make a turn and drive at the grimm again sending many swords at it.

In side a mansion a guy in royale clothes in running through the hall, the fear in his eyes is show as scream and the sound of body fall and scream of horror. He ran into a room doing his best to barricade the door.

Everything went silent of a bit until the wall next to the door was destroy as a group of people walk in, they all wear hooded cloak with mask covering their face.

Guy: Please, have mercy!

The leader with a pink boar mask walk in holding his black blade.

Techno: Do you show mercy to those the slave the you have murder?

Guy: Please I-I didn't mean too! I was just-

Techno: We have witness and prove. Using excuse to cover track won't convince anyone!

A woman in mask walk in behind Techno holding a faunus girl, wearing rag clothes many scares on her back.

Mask Girl: We have evacuated all the slave, boss.

Techno: Good.

Guy: BASTARD! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THOSE SLAVES COST!? I HAVE SPENT THOUSANDS ON THEM AND YOU ARE NOW FREEING THEM!?

Techno: Finally show your true colors. It doesn't matter it still won't change your fate in anyway at all.

The sound of scream stop as sound of blade cutting through flesh, blood spatter on the wall and body fall. The group then walk out away as the mansion is burning behind the background.

In Patch Ruby along with Jaune and Nora are on their own mission to become Hunter.

Ruby want to become a huntress but not like her mother but as someone better.

Jaune want to get stronger so his friends won't ever get hurt again.

As for Nora, she lost her smile and her cheerful attitudes. After losing the one person who have been with her from the start till now.

Ruby: Should we see if Nora is okay?

Jaune: Let her be she is going through some tough times.

Ruby: Do you think she will go back to normal?

Jaune: Maybe... Now, we can only hope for the best.

Nora is sitting on a rock next to their campfire, using a knife she slowly sharpen a large wooden stick creating stakes.

Nora: (Kill every last vampire. Kill them. I have to kill them all.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 2.2K 23
โ€  แด แด€ษดษชแด›แด€s ษดแด แด„แด€ส€แด›แด‡ โ€  โ สแดแดœ แด€ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡ แดา“ แด˜แดœส€แด˜สŸแด‡ แดแดแดษด, สœแดœสœ? โž
4.3K 212 13
What if Blue could control her corruption? Like change at her own will but everytime she does, it changes another part of her body, descending her f...
953 22 5
In the night, there lurks beasts cursed with an unquenchable thirst for blood. You are one of these bloodthirsty creatures. Centuries spent after fle...
2.7K 133 19
To think of being a modern witch and living in a modern world where magic is part of everyday life would be enough? Nope, apparently not for me. Beca...