Angela's OneShots

By GingerAndy

This book will gather all my Pokemon OneShots. It will include many shippings. Enjoy reading! *3* More

Palletshipping: Shut up & kiss me! (Re-upload)
Pokeshipping: Baby photos (Re-upload)
Pokeshipping: Fortunately, unfortunately (Re-upload)
Oldrivalshipping: That smirk of his
Pokeshipping: Hints, hints.
Pokeshipping: The redhead in the park
Contestshipping: The roses
Pokeshipping: Overdosing
Pokeshipping: Kiss the poster
Cavaliershipping: Hot and young
Amourshipping: Stupid little frosh
Palletshipping: Bullied
[Request] Lacewoodshipping: Sugar Daddy
Pokeshipping: Best friends
Ikarishipping: Spoiled troublesome
Pokeshipping: Down the aisle (Part I)
Pokeshipping: Down the aisle (Part II)
Contestshipping: Organic chemistry
[Request] Shiningheartsshipping: Gold Heart
Contestshipping: The way she is
[Request] Nichole x Steven: Ring finger
Pokeshipping: Provoking
[Birthday Gift] Amourshipping: Girl Princess!
Contestshipping: Paparazzi
Pokeshipping: Car racing
Pokeshipping: Foundation
For Pokeshipping Day: Love is blind
Pokeshipping: Resolutions (New Year's Special)
Pokeshipping: You belong with me
Pokeshipping: Facebook
For Contestshipping Day: Neighbors
[Birthday Gift] Pokeshipping : Marriage
Pokeshipping: Pastries
[Dedication] Pokeshipping: Azure
[Pokeshipping Week] Appreciation
Pokeshipping: The Dense Game
[Pokeshipping Week] I love you, but...
Pokeshipping: How to get a girlfriend
Pokeshipping: Heart and soul

Pokeshipping: Leopard print

1.5K 82 44
By GingerAndy

WATTPAD DELETED THIS. Re-uploading. YAY.

-

"No! Ashy-boy still hasn't kissed any girl, remember?"

Ash looked slightly the other way and tried to ignore hard the current conversation.

"See? He doesn't even know we're talking about him! What a loser."

"I think you should stop picking on him, Gary."

"You don't tell me what to do! I've known Ash since God-knows-what. He knows me well. He doesn't get upset over what I say."

Gary turned toward his childhood friend and grinned. "Right, Ash?"

"Huh?" Ash took off his earphones, faking having not heard anything. His iPod was turned off anyway.

"Pfft, he wasn't even listening. Never mind."

Playing dense was the best option for Ash sometimes. It saved him so much pain and time, and he didn't have to deal with drama. His mother always tells him that he hears what he wants to hear.

It was his strategy to survive being the stupid loser of his family and the struggle of having a crush on Misty Williams and not having the guts to tell her.

Ash had so many other things worth thinking about; like leveling up at school; controlling his appetite, proving himself to his father and brothers... the last thing he needed to worry about is trying to get Misty, let alone getting the first kiss.

He had to stop being such a loser first, then maybe, just maybe... Misty would notice him.

When he first asked her for her phone number, his hands were shaking so much he dropped his phone flat on the screen and it shattered (it was another sign he was a loser). It took Ash a lifetime to convince his father to give him the money to fix the screen. Unlike his brothers, he had to beg to get anything.

Ash was really tired of being the loser of the town. Even Gary and his friends treated him like one—they called him a loser. No girl wanted to do anything with him. Not even the thirsty freshmen –as Gary calls them- cared about his existence.

He was freaking tired of this.

"I'm going to go kiss Misty, and now."

Drew choked on his soda. Gary gasped. Paul didn't really give a damn about anything. He was busy playing Need For Speed on his phone.

"What the f*ck?"

"I will, just watch me." Ash got up and left his three friends behind, still at the bench.

"Ash! Don't be stupid! She's going to smack you!"

"He's just joking. He won't kiss her."

"Don't come crying to me later, Ashy-boy!"

Ash walked in fast steps to the bench where Misty sat down all by herself. She was messing with her phone.

"Hey Misty."

Misty looked up. She beamed when she saw Ash. "Hi Ash! Long time no see!"

"Uhm, yeah..."

"Sit down!" said Misty as she shoved to the side and let Ash sit beside her. It was a plus point for the raven haired. He was sure his friends were watching him from behind. "So?"

"Can I ask you a favor, Misty?"

"Sure!"

"Well, my friends..." Ash had to think of something, and quick. "Gary dared me."

"Hum? Dared you?"

"Yeah... well, we were playing this stupid little game and Gary dared me to... kiss you." What the f*ck did I just say? Ash cursed under his breath.

Misty froze. She was just staring. Her features started to soften a bit though, and she was slightly smiling.

"Dared you to kiss me... huh?"

"Uhm—well, it's just a stupid game—never mind, never mind-" Ash tried to get up but Misty made him sit down again. "Wait."

"Hey, just forget about it... It's stupid."

Misty turned to where the boys were at and she noticed how they were staring at them. She then turned her attention to Ash.

"Do you want to kiss me or not?"

Ash was freaking out in the inside. Was it really working? Was he finally going to kiss Misty? No, it couldn't be. Just no.

"Uuh... uh." Ash couldn't believe himself; he actually told her he wanted to kiss her!

"Well then, kiss me." Misty giggled and closed her eyes.

"W-what?" Ash rubbed his hands together. They were sweaty.

"Come on!" Misty's eyes were still closed.

"But... it's stupid."

"Kissing me is stupid?"

"No! I mean-"

"It's not a bet, is it?"

"That would be mean..."

"Okay then. Kiss me."

"Uhh... but-"

Ash was instantly cut off by strawberry flavored lips. His nose and Misty's were touching. She was pushing her mouth further and further, and Ash was trying hard not to fall off the bench. He could hear Gary curse loudly in the background and Drew cough, probably because he choked on the soda again.

Gary let a loud yelp when Misty pulled away. Ash could swear the whole school heard him. The raven haired turned for a second to the right and saw Gary on his knees with his hands on his head.

"Well, this means you're safe, right?" Misty sounded really flirty. Ash was soaking wet in his own sweat. It was getting too hard for him to breath.

He effing kissed Misty.

No wait,

Misty effing kissed him.

"Uh-uh-y—uhy-..."

"Oh, take it easy! This was just a kiss for the stupid dare, right?"

Ash was feeling totally confused and scared. He watched as Misty got up and collected her bag.

"Uh—uh-"

"Wait until it's a real kiss..." Ash pulled slightly to the back as Misty leaned forward him.

"Mis—what are you—Mist-"

Ash was still trying to get what was happening to him when Misty suddenly leaned forward even closer and pulled down the collar of her tank top fast, flashing Ash her leopard print bra and pale, plump, pushed-together breasts. Everything happened in a fraction of a second and so quickly Ash couldn't even show a reaction before Misty left.

She turned around now and then, and she even winked at him. Ash hated that he was totally focused on staring at her butt.

"Wh-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-..." Ash stuttered, at a complete loss of words. He could catch with the corner of his eye Gary and Drew rush to him.

"What happened? How did she kiss you? Why did she kiss you? What did you tell her?"

"Are you good?"

"He's shaking."

"I saw—I saw her b-b-b-b-..." Ash cleared her throat. He was unable to move. He shook his head, trying to forget the sight.

Well, actually, he was trying to remember it again.

"Huh?"

"I saw—I swear—I saw-..."

"You saw what?"

It was now or never. It was Ash's chance to get Misty—or for her to get him. He didn't care who was going to get who, he just needed Misty by his side. He just wanted Misty.

"Misty! Wait! Waaaait!"

"Is he right on his mind?"

"I'm not sure. He's following her like her dog."

And ten days later, Ash brings his friends a leopard print bra. Drew chokes on his soda and spits it on Paul's phone, and Gary just doesn't want to talk about girls ever again.

THE END. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 217 8
A collection of oneshots especially made for Pokeshipping Week 2017! It's all about Pokeshipping appreciation. These may not be the best stories, but...
1.8K 21 6
This is an One Shot book. If you like One Shot books then please read it. {1} I don't own any Photos in this story. {2} You can comment in the book...
6.3K 152 7
Updated every day with themes based on the Pokeshipping Tumblr's Pokeshipping week theme list. With only day three being the exception, because Mist...
16.2K 367 33
A collection of one-shots of Pokeshipping (AshXMisty) and Contestshipping (MayXDrew). These stories are my own writing, though some may be based on s...