silhouette | jhs ✓

By SKULLJIN

방탄소년단 "Let me guess," she hummed pensively. "This is where you kill me, huh?" She laughed. He glanced at her... More

Note
Playlist
Prologue
1. Cold Life
2. Ghost
3. Pluto
4. Whiskey, neat
5. Curiosity
6. Good Things Come To Those Who Wait
7. Messages
8. The Painting
9. Unexpected
10. The Unwanted Visitor
11. Waiting
12. Swan Lake
13. Inquisitive
14. Sweet Pastries
15. Plans
16. The Music Box
17. Paranoia
18. Comfort
19. encounter
20. The Race
21. Late Invite
22. Sibling Bond
23. Protection
24. The Green Spruce Trees
25. Sealed Kiss
26. First Impression
27. brotherly advice
28. Overdue Conversation
29. Transparent
31. Decisions
32. Revisits of the Past
33. Hold Me Tight
34. Jack
35. Persuasive
36. Shared Pleasure
37. Aftercare
38. Raincheck
39. The Blinding Hue of Jealousy
40. Confessions
41. The Woeful Farewell
42. Reassurance
43. Lurid Discovery
44. The Gardenia Flower
45. The Dreaded Nightmare
46. Warm Embrace
47. The Cellar
48. The Truth
49. Inexorable
50. Change
51. Pieces to the Missing Puzzle
52. Devoted Friendships
53. His Confession
54. Final Statement
Epilogue
Thank you!
Book 2

30. Undying Sultry

58 7 6
By SKULLJIN

She embraced the side of his body, keeping her nose planted deep in his chest, her left eye open to peek at the screen in front of them. She was fighting sleep, his fingers skillfully massaging her scalp, occasionally running them through her long hair.

After Seren told him about her former connection with Yoongi, Hoseok wished she would stay, wanting her to himself for a longer period.

When he said he wanted her for himself, she couldn't deny staying over for just a few more hours. His soft bistre eyes beseeched her, gleams of passion and love preciously scintillated through them. His eyes were her biggest weakness – besides his lips – she was persuaded by whatever he wanted when she looked into them, practically seeing the stars align each time they made eye contact.

If she was being honest, she wasn't paying any attention to whatever movie was playing on Hoseok's flat screen. She was too focused on how his chest would move up and down from his subdued breathing. It was the first time she'd ever lay beside him, she couldn't remember the last time she cuddled up against someone with such unspoken tension surrounding them.

It wasn't the kind of tension that made her uncomfortable, it was the kind that tested her patience, and gave her the strong desire to kiss him continuously.

What held her back was the possibility of making him uneasy.

She watched as the movie went on a commercial break, his eyes squinting from the sudden change in brightness. Chills traveled down her body when she felt his hand escape the long strands of her hair, traveling down her body. His fingers skimmed over her back, toying with the hem of her shirt, his fingers swiping her bare skin beneath her top.

Seren placed a kiss above his chest, hearing him chuckle at her charming actions.

He kissed the top of her head as he drew circles above her bare skin.

Seren entangled her leg with his, reaching to plant a kiss on his lips.

Before she was able to pull away, his hand kept her from leaving, placing his soft lips above hers, stealing her breath away from the sudden kiss he stole from her.

She allowed him to take control, following his lead with the slow speed he implemented in their kiss. Her heart fluttered when his hand rested over her lower back, pressing her body into him.

Seren almost struggled to keep up with him, the speed of their kiss escalating quickly.

She had to remove herself from his firm lips to catch her breath, she breathed heavily through her nostrils as she rested her forehead near his cheek.

She was unable to control her fluster as Hoseok's lips found themselves on her head, gently pelting her with more kisses.

She raised herself from his body when she felt him begin to sit up, she fixed her hair, placing fallen messy strands behind her ears as they adjusted themselves.

Seren released a quick sigh, her heart frantically beating against her chest. "Sorry, I almost couldn't find my breath for a moment." She laughed at herself, embarrassed.

He just smiled, manspreading as he rubbed the inner part of his thigh. "No, I'm sorry. I feel like I can't control myself when you do those things." Hoseok expressed.

Seren kept her eyes on his body, she always found men spreading their legs to be so aggravating. But, watching Hoseok do it sparked something inside of her. Watching his hand massage over his knee, the smirk on his lips never dissipated, and his eyes filled with lust.

It overwhelmed her with heat, prompting something in her that she hadn't felt in years.

She grabbed his hand, kissing the tip of his finger. "When I do what?"

That made him puff a breath out of his wet lips, shaking his head. "I don't think I've ever been so attracted to somebody. Everything about you practically turns me on."

Seren placed his hand against her beating heart, stunned by his sudden honesty.

"Really?" She asked incredulously.

He laughed at her oblivious response. "Really." Hoseok held her hand, gently pulling her forward. "I could spend hours doing this with you."

Her stomach twisted up in knots, allowing Hoseok to pull her closer to him.

Without any more words to hinder them, their lips found each other again, like two strong magnets. This time, however, their lips mended together with stronger passion and desire.

She crawled above his lap, hating that there was space between their bodies when they sat beside each other. Seren slightly groaned when she felt something poke at her inner thigh, his hands giving her body the attention it was craving. Her heart coiled when she felt his tongue swipe against her lips, seeking for permission to enter her mouth.

She allowed it without thinking, the way he teased her with his tongue made her want to moan out to him. She didn't know what it was, but knowing that he was scouring her mouth felt so good. Seren gave back to him with just as much passion, infatuated with the way his tongue felt against hers.

His innate taste made her want more of him, how sweet his lips were, and how the liquor persisted in his mouth from the one beer he drank minutes before their kiss.

Once they released each other, his lips went to her neck, meticulously kissing, and sucking delicate parts of her skin. She whimpered when she felt his teeth nip at her, her fingers crawling up the back of his hair, undoubtedly messing up his look.

"Hoseok." Seren mumbled through her delirium, overwhelmed by his incessant attention.

He hummed in response against her skin, not releasing his lips from her.

She knew his kisses would leave a conspicuous mark, but she wanted them to. She wanted people to know that she was with someone, that she was with Hoseok. Maybe it was the undying sultry fogging up her senses, but she wanted him to take her, then and there. She felt the inflexible bulge in his jeans, she knew he wanted her just as bad.

Through that lustful mist, there was still a sensible voice in her head that told her not to.

As much as she wanted him inside her, Seren knew she shouldn't.

She couldn't think of many reasons why they shouldn't, but she knew there were a plethora of reasons. Seren just had to take a moment to think about her actions, and what she would be putting herself through.

Hoseok released her skin, looking for her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I just really felt the need to do that." He said, kissing her cheek.

She released the breath she had no idea she was holding. "No, it's okay. I really enjoyed it, did- did you leave a mark?" Seren asked, looking down at her chest, searching for the purple mark.

"Yeah, do you mind?" He questioned, his hand massaging her back.

She shook her head. "No, I really wanted you to. I want to be reminded that I'm yours every time I look at myself in the mirror."

He released a chuckle, sending butterflies down her stomach. "Yeah?"

Seren nodded, humming. "Yeah." She reached down, placing kisses above his earlobe, trailing them down to his collarbone.

Knots tangled in her gut when she heard him grunt, inhaling through his perfect teeth.

She began mimicking his actions, kissing, and sucking at the delicate part of his skin. Her heart fluttered each time his quiet groans filled the living room. His fingers found themselves tangled in her hair as he slightly tugged, making her whimper.

"Fuck." He moaned a shaky breath, releasing the tight grip he had on her hair.

She released him, planting a few gentle kisses on the tender area of his collarbone.

"Was that okay?" Seren asked, raising herself from his shoulder.

"Yeah, that was great, Sen." He smiled, kissing her hand.

Seren smiled, happiness glowing inside of her. She didn't think there was a time in her life when she felt as loved and happy as she did at that moment, Hoseok was so skilled at making her feel observed, he was there with open arms, ready to hear about her day, and genuinely cared if anything troubled her.

She felt dizzy with joy, placing both her hands on his cheeks as she gave him another soft kiss.

"I don't want you to ever leave." Hoseok muttered against her. "I was so tempted to pick you up and just take you to my bed." He skimmed his soft lips above her warm cheek.

She giggled, her heart fluttering at the thought of him taking her to his bedroom. "I was trying to find reasons why we shouldn't..."

"And?" He asked.

"I couldn't find anything."

He chuckled at her honesty, caressing her body with his hands. "We shouldn't. The wait makes it better."

It slightly disappointed her, but she knew she was never going to give it up to him that night.

It was nice to picture it, though.

"Right." She ultimately agreed, still having no excuse to oppose.

"But, I promise you, when the time comes, it'll be worth the wait." Hoseok said, tucking a hair behind her ear.

She nodded, haven't realized that her smile still remained. "I know it will."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 1.2K 48
"I'm nothing but a mystery with a pretty smile, sweetheart." Never trust him. Never. He is a man who could charm the whole crowd with a single smile...
29.2K 1.1K 16
𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 ~ 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢. ~𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗱~ ~Requests On...
unknown. By ros.

Fanfiction

50.9K 3.8K 29
ー ur eyes can deceive you, dont trust them. a bangtan fic. © ownjeonn 2017
13.2K 909 28
a murderer has been cornering their victims in Busan, leaving them with a bloody smile and you and your brother attempt to find who it is, before it'...