Here We Stand [H.S]

By SJ_Storiesxo

* Book 3 in The Harry and Izzy Series - originally written in 2015 * Following the events of Lay It All On Me... More

101.*
102.
103.
104.*
105.
106.*
107.*
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.*
116.
117.*
118.
119.
120.*
121.
122.*
124.
125.*
126.
127.
128.
129.
130.*
131.*
132.
133.
134.
135.*
136.*
137.*
138.*
139.
140.*
141.
142.*
143.
144.
145.*
146.*
147.*
148.*
149.*
150.*
151.*
152.
153.*
154.
155.
156.*
157.
158.*
159.
160.
Epilogue
Author's Note

123.*

399 11 6
By SJ_Storiesxo

Unclipping my seatbelt off after Harry had pulled us into a nearby deserted lay by, I pounced the second his hand left the hand brake, struggling to pull his own seatbelt off in the process.

I was pulsing everywhere, most of it coming from between my legs.

Harry shuddered beneath me, my mouth was dry and my heart was thudding at the excitement of pulling over and potentially being caught.

I was literally on a sexual high.

I was so horny that I felt like I was going to combust if he didn't at least make me come once.

My hands shook nervously as I stroked his chest through his t-shirt, feeling his hands cup my ass and the corners of my thighs, gaining a firm, yet hard grip of my curves.

"Couldn't wait until we got in the back?" he laughed.

His mouth was crushed warmly against mine as I moved above him, causing a delicious friction between me, my wet knickers and Harry.

God, I was fucking desperate.

I moaned into his mouth, clutching at his head as we kissed again hungrily, the passion inside the car and between us building up hotly.

"I need you." I whispered, "I need you so badly, Harry."

"How badly, tell me?"

"So badly that I'm gonna come just lookin' at you."

"That's good to know." he murmured teasingly.

"Well you try not getting horny after watching your fantasy walk out right in front of you..." I breathed, noticing immediately that Harry had stopped.

It irritated the fuck out of me.

"What?"

"Fantasy? You have a fantasy?"

I paused, staring down at him, my fingers clenched in his hair as I stilled on his lap, no longer gyrating on him.

"What's your fantasy, Izzy?" he asked me, and I suddenly remembered the conversation between him and Louis that day in the bathroom.

Shit.

"Is it me?" he teased, "In a suit?"

"Don't be so full of yourself, Harry."

"You'll be full of me soon if you don't start answering my question."

I tensed.

"So if I don't answer, I'll be full of you anyway?" I asked, a sultry tone to my voice.

Oh I like the sound of that.

Harry smirked, "Suppose that didn't quite work out as a threat then..."

"Not at all, baby." I replied, before I found the courage to be honest with him; "And yes... my fantasy is you, in one of your suits."

"Really?" he asked, my knees still bent as I continued to sit above him; "Me in a suit is your ultimate fantasy?"

"No, you fucking me in a suit is my ultimate fantasy." I corrected, "Why do you think I'm so fucking horny today?"

Harry grinned.

"If you knew what today was going to do to you Izzy, why did you agree to it?"

"Because you asked me too, and if you hadn't had noticed, I kept asking if you still wanted me there in hope that you would say, 'stay in the car Iz, it's fine Iz...' but no, you insisted on continuing and making me gush faster than Niagara fucking Falls."

"Fuck, I love it when you talk dirty." Harry grinned, his palms greedily grasping at my ass cheeks; "So, you want that one day... you want me to fuck you in one of my suits?"

"Actually... if we're being completely honest here." I said slowly, licking my lips seductively in a hope that this would excite him further; "The fantasy is... and I know that this is completely going to sound like Fifty Shades, but the fantasy is you fucking me in your suit... and I'm completely at your mercy."

Harry stared at me, a sudden flash of black dancing through his green eyes.

"As in..." Harry whispered, "You'd do anything?"

"Correction. You do anything and everything, to me. And I take it. Like a good girl."

"You mean, like being dominated?" he asked dryly, "You want me to dominate you? Like hit you and stuff?" He added.

"Not like that, no... it's not about hitting me, it's about pleasuring me- and me pleasing and pleasuring you too, of course. You're in complete control... of everything and me. In your suit. Full of power, looking sexy and... making it your mission to make me come."

"That'll be easy." Harry remarked, as I arched my eyebrow up at him; "You want to try it?"

I nodded, biting my lip.

"Do you?"

"I'll do anything with you, Izzy."

"Don't say that unless you mean it, Harry." I smirked, "Saying stuff like to the wrong person can be dangerous." I teased, feeling his hands grasp at my ass again.

"I'm saying it to you, and only you, Izzy." he murmured, "I'll fuck you in my suit, if that's what you want, baby."

"When?" I asked, almost too breathlessly.

"When?"

I nodded, biting my lip again.

"Mhm, when?"

"The night of the wedding." Harry said softly and suddenly, his teeth now nipping at my shoulders as his fingers clenched and grasped at my ass cheeks again; "Once my duties as best man are done, leave it to me. I'll fuck you and make you come so damn hard, the entire wedding party will hear you, Izzy-"

Christ, I trembled at the thought of it.

"Good." I smiled, my forehead now pressed to his; "Now fuck me hard in your car."

Bold and adventurous today.

Harry leaned forward, my back hitting his dashboard lightly, as he deliberately licked his lips.

"Don't you wanna know what my fantasy is?" He asked, his left hand now moving from my ass and grasping at my breast, getting a good cop as he teased me even further.

I nodded my head angelically, my hair falling along my face as I bit my lip hard.

"It's fucking you in this car." he said slowly, "I've never, not once even thought about mixing the two... until you."

Well, that made me feel good.

Insanely, exceptionally good.

"Well, at least we're ticking off your fantasy... hmm?"

"This car is my pride and joy, Izzy." Harry said slowly, "It was the first car I properly splashed out on when I had a bit of money behind me," he explained, his hand running lightly over my thigh while his other still manhandled my breast; "And then I met you, and you're also my pride and joy too... so it makes sense to put the two of you together."

"You want to fuck me in your car?" I asked again, feeling his hand move from my thigh and his finger swirling along the hem of my wet knickers; "Inside and outside?"

"I want you spread eagled on my fucking bonnet... but we can't do that, not here. So inside of it will have to do." Harry said, a wicked smirk slapped on his face as he grabbed at the strap of my knickers and pulled them down swiftly, his fingers now hungrily stroking me between my legs.

I pushed back, leaning fully against the dashboard of the car, feeling the burn in my bent legs as my muscles tightened, fully opening myself up to him.

I watched, head angled on the side, as Harry slowly worked me over, his middle finger slipping inside of me slowly before pulling it straight back out.

I gasped, holding my breath as he repeated the motion again, before teasing me mercifully with his finger, gently and slowly stroking me slowly.

Grasping at his thighs, I managed to somehow unbuckle his jeans while he played with me, my hands fighting for dominance as I managed to free his dick from it's constricted home.

Angling myself using the balls of my feet on his seat, Harry continued to stroke me, teasing me with the tips of his long, hungry fingers and entering me so slowly.

I thought I was going to scream.

Taking his time to slowly start building me over the edge, he was driving my mind and body wild with desire, and I never wanted to be apart from him ever again.

We needed that time apart obviously, for us both to recover, but now it seemed that we were back to normal... and I never wanted to be separated from Harry ever again.

"I'm so close, baby-"

"All in good time, Izzy." Harry murmured, just as he stopped and settled me more comfortably on his lap to relax my tired, but tightened muscles in my thighs; "You can't be comfortable in this position, baby."

"Really don't care." I mumbled, my lips caressing his neck; "Just want you, I need you..." I murmured, my hand now searching for his dick.

I paused, noticing that Harry's hand was already grasped around it.

I sat back a little, eyes locked on him, watching him stroke himself slowly.

I had never seen anything so beautiful in all my life.

His hair was messy, his chest tight with pleasure and sexual drowsiness; his eyelids fluttering shut as he began to get himself off, letting the pre-cum build on his tip.

I licked my lips hungrily, watching him as I touched myself, one hand stroking at my breast while the other played with my pussy; feeling how insanely wet I was.

"Look what you've done to me." I whispered, "I'm so wet for you, Harry." I added, taking a taste of myself on fingers, licking and pursing my lips.

"Fuck, you look so hot doin' that. Do it again." he instructed, and so I did, my eyes glued on his as I touched myself slowly before raising my fingers to my lips; "Taste good?"

"I taste amazing." I whispered.

"Would taste better with a bit of me." he said slowly, as my eyes wondered down to his crotch, watching him scoop up a gathering of his pre-cum before feeding it to me.

Taking his thumb into my mouth, I swirled my tongue around him as I sucked and licked, tasting him as well as myself on my lips.

"Taste good?" Harry asked, his thumb now rubbing against my lower, plump lip.

"Tastes better with you, we taste good baby." I responded wickedly, "More." I added, grinning as I licked my lips hungrily; "Give me more."

I watched as Harry scooped up a little more, swirling his thumb and forefinger around the head of his dick, before reaching towards me once more.

I opened my mouth and closed my eyes, tongue flicking teasingly out as I welcomed him into my mouth, tasting him once more and coating him with my own saliva.

Slowly, Harry edged his finger out of my mouth, running it down my body.

His eyes were on my face, reading every trace of reaction I was giving him, when I realised what he was going to do.

Groaning, he entered me swiftly, his finger tapping lightly at my g-spot while his other hand grasped at my hip hard, his fingers digging into my flesh.

"Harry..." I gasped, "Shit that feels so good..." I moaned, letting out a long, shuddering breath as I fought not to cry out.

"Don't do that." he instructed, "I want to hear how good I make you feel Izzy, how good I make you come."

"So good baby, so, so, so good..." I gasped breathlessly, "Fuck..." I groaned, the pressure of the friction he had created between me and his finger too good to not cry out loudly.

I grounded into him, wanting more of his hand, begging for more as he entered another finger, stretching me deliciously even though I was already incredibly wet.

I cried out, digging my nails into his shoulders, biting my lip as he thrusted his fingers into me harshly, pushing me to come hard and fast.

"Fuck, I'm coming- oh shit, I'm coming Harry-" I cried, "Please keep goin', oh god don't stop baby, please don't stop-"

And he didn't, choosing to take me all the way to heaven and back, making me come deliciously all over his fingers and hand.

Relaxing the muscles in my ass and thighs after clenching whilst coming, I looked down between us and caught Harry smiling at me, wickedly.

"I love watching and making you come, it's one of my favourite things to do on Earth." he breathed, "So fucking hot, Izzy... especially when you're coming on me."

I smiled, giggling as I came down slowly, my hands stroking his cheeks.

"I really needed that," I breathed, kissing him slowly; "You have no idea..."

"Oh, I think I do." he murmured, "And we're not done yet. Not by a mile."

"Y'know we said about fantasies?"

"Hmm," he murmured, his hands now stroking and massaging at my thighs again, "It's all coming out now isn't it?"

"Literally."

"Dirty girl." he grinned at me, "You have another one?"

"Sort of..." I sheepishly laughed, "Well, it's kind of like a bet really."

"What sort of bet?" Harry asked, his mouth now pressed against my chest, even though my breasts were constricted from his lips because of my clothing.

"You know I love my rugby..."

"Hmm..."

"And I thought it would be fun to do a bet, when Wales and England next play."

"Interesting." Harry said, "What of it?" he asked, pulling me closer towards him.

"Well, if England won... I'd do nothing but suck your cock, or if Wales won, you'd do nothing but lick and suck my pussy. No sex."

Harry exhaled, and I couldn't help but grin knowing I had caught him off guard.

"That... could be arranged."

"Wearing our rugby jerseys." I finished, "Even though the thought of blowing you wearing an English jersey makes me want to be sick..."

"You love my Englishness."

"You love my Welshness."

"You love my dick."

"You love my pussy."

"Well would you look at that," Harry grinned, "Looks like we're pretty much the dream team, Izzy. Can I fuck you in your jersey?"

"One day," I said amusingly, "Would you like that?"

"Very much..." he smirked, "I could think of nothing better... pounding into you, annihilating you... just like my team annihilated yours."

"If you're not careful Styles, I'll slap you."

"Did I hit a nerve?" Harry laughed, "This could cause a problem, me being English and you being Welsh, y'know."

"We can always fuck it out of each other."

"Hmm... and when Wales lose, I'll happily make it up to you, baby."

"You better." I whispered, "Because when England lose, I'm gonna suck you like a lollipop and you won't be able to walk for weeks."

"Good. I look forward to it." he replied, "Now shut up and fuck me."

"Don't you want my mouth first?" I offered teasingly, my finger running seductively across his jawline, to which Harry snatched my finger and bit down on it gently; "I'll take that as a no then?"

"Later. Get your sexy backside in the back of the car now, before I lose all patience with you, Izzy."

"I love it when you're angry, so sexy."

Harry smirked, just as I did as I was told and moved to the back of the car, flinging my jeans and knickers off to the front passenger seat.

Harry moved quickly behind me, getting an eyeful as he struggled to pull down his jeans alone.

"Need some help?" I offered.

Harry shook his head, his hair swaying messily as he pulled them down and kicked his legs out awkwardly, a loud bang of the belt hitting his window.

"Careful!"

"I don't care," he murmured, "Not when you're half naked and wanting me to fuck you." he said, crawling back towards me as I started to grin.

"Isn't this exciting... I've never done this before." I admitted breathlessly, watching his dick bounce and tap against my leg.

"Never?"

I shook my head shyly, "Have you?"

"No, never." Harry replied, "Guess we can be car virgins together."

I laughed, biting my thumbnail as his hands carefully worked on my shirt, pushing it up so he could feel more of me.

"I want you completely naked," he moaned, "It's not the same-"

"It's just sex, Harry."

"It's never just sex with you, Izzy." Harry replied, "It's a difference to this morning, yes, but it's never just sex. I want to touch, lick, suck and nibble every inch of you-"

God, I was going to come from his words alone.

"I want the shirt and bra off." he murmured, before looking at me dead in the eye; "Because when I fuck you, I wanna feel those tits bouncing against me as we rock this car into oblivion."

"Fuck." I whispered breathlessly, before shooting forward and allowing him to strip me from my shirt and bra, leaving me completely naked and vulnerable; "You too- strip."

Harry smirked, lifting his white crisp shirt from over his head and chucking it to one side.

"Better?"

"Much." I murmured, "Harry, I'm so horny- I need you to make me come again."

I was boiling, heating up all over, my hand cupping between my legs as I felt myself again.

"So wet... so warm... I need you."

Gripping my waist, Harry lifted me up swiftly, and settled me above him.

He was on his knees, his ankles crossed behind him, as he instructed me to put my feet on the seats in front of me, so I was literally in the air but at an angle so he could reach me.

"Whatever you do, don't move. Not until I tell you too." Harry said, and I nodded, feeling breathless as he drank in my completely nude body; "Fuck, I wish I had my camera."

"Why?"

"I guess I wasn't so honest either," he sheepishly replied, "I'd love to photograph you... or film you."

"You're into that?" I asked, utterly surprised that he would be.

I mean, Harry wasn't exactly frigid or afraid of sex, but I didn't think he would be into that.

I didn't think it would ever even cross his mind, especially considering how dangerous that would be because of who he was.

"Not really, never really tried it... but I would. With you."

"Stick it on our list." I smirked at him, gaining a pleasant look of satisfaction on his face.

"We have a list?"

"We do now." I replied, "As long as we're both safe, and it's not on our phones or anything... with the phone hacking scandals, that's the last thing we need to deal with."

"Agreed. Fuck, I love you."

"I love you." I whispered, "Now please can you fuck me, I'm getting kind of antsy, baby."

Harry nodded, just as his hands grabbed at my hips and ass cheeks.

"When I tell you, let go and wrap your legs around me. But keep your arms up there spread out on the seats behind you... got it?"

"Fuck yes," I groaned, nodding as Harry teased my slit, rubbing himself tantalisingly; "Harry, stop it- please just fuck me."

His mouth finding mine, I groaned and panted against his mouth, tongues swirling together as we kissed hungrily, feeling him slide into me inch by agonisingly slow inch.

"Let go." he whispered, and I did it as the words fell from his mouth.

As soon as I did, I cried out, the motion of my legs from being stretched wide open to now being closed, making Harry impossibly deeper inside of me.

I felt so full, so incredibly tight and it was hotter than anything that I'd ever felt in my life.

"Uhn... Fuck, I'm gonna come-"

"Already?" Harry laughed, "Fuck, you're so warm and wet, Izzy... so beautiful, baby."

"Harry, I'm coming-" I moaned, "Oh fuck, that's good... keep goin', please don't stop fucking me-"

Even though he told me to keep my hands behind the seats behind me, I simply couldn't.

What he was doing to me was driving me crazy, and I came hard again, feeling his balls press tightly against my ass.

I shuddered around him, my whole body shaking with pleasure as my second orgasm pulsed around the both of us, setting us on fire for more.

"Fuck, I love you, Harry-" I cried out, watching him pull back and thrust forward, one hand of his holding my ass greedily, while the other was on the small of my back supporting my weight.

"Love you too, baby..." he panted, slamming into me again forcefully.

Pressing my head against his, I moaned loudly as I brought him closer towards me, my hands now buried in his hair, fingers curling and pulling on his curls.

"Fuck me, Harry..." I moaned, my lips brushing against his; "Give me what you promised."

Picking up his pace, Harry pulled back and hammered into me over and over, making my pussy grip him incredibly hard with every thrust he gave me.

Pressing his lips to mine, Harry stifled my moans as we fucked, the both of us feeding on the essence of each other's bodies inside the warmth of the car.

I watched in amazement at how we became connected, watching the swift movement of Harry's cock coming in and out of me like a madman, urging me to grind on him so he'd be pressed up tightly against my walls.

I was beginning to shake again, feeling every fibre and cell inside my body being lit up with passion and pleasure, as Harry fucked me to yet another earth shattering orgasm that made my body clench around him.

"Oh, baby I can do this all evening..." he rasped, through his kiss, "That's three already..."

"There's plenty more where that came from." I breathed, "Fuck, yes... give it to me, Harry. Don't be gentle, fuck me... I want you to really fuck me."

"On your knees." he said lowly, feeling myself twitch at the thought of him taking me from behind; "You wanna be fucked?"

I nodded, almost desperately.

"Get on your knees, then. I'll fuck you."

Thankfully, we had lots of room anyway because of how fucking massive this car was, so it wasn't as if we were struggling for space.

So I rolled over, getting on my knees as he requested, before arching my back tantalisingly, waving my bum in the air teasingly at his direction.

And then he slapped me, gently.

"Tease." Harry said lowly, a deep rasp in his voice that could make me come again there and then; "Ready, Izzy?"

I nodded, I was so fucking ready.

I gripped onto the leather seats the second he entered me, finding his momentum before he literally gripped hold of my hips and fucked me effortlessly, pounding himself into me over and over as our bodies slapped together loudly.

"Fuuuck, you're so deep..." I whined, "Shit Harry- fuck, baby that's so good-"

Harry lifted me, after telling me to cross my arms behind my back, linking his own with mine to pull me up... and fuck me sideways, I was seeing stars, feeling him buried so deeply inside of me I thought I was going to break.

"How's this for a fuck?" he breathed beside my ear, nipping at my skin.

I couldn't even answer him, it was as if he had stolen my breath as well as my body.

I just lolled my head at his shoulder and let him fuck me to his heart's content, feeling my fourth orgasm approaching and building up.

I couldn't think, let alone breathe.

My eyes fluttered shut, and I swear I was making myself bleed with the way my hands were stuck together behind my back, but I didn't care.

As long as he was fucking me the way that he was and making me come like I knew he could, I didn't care about anything else.

I wanted him, so hard and so raw, and to fuck me like his life depended on it.

"Where's that fourth one, Izzy come on, I know you can do it for me baby-"

I clenched, groaning and breathing out in gasps as I erupted once again, only this time it was a little different.

"Good girl, you squirted for me." Harry breathed deeply, as my orgasm began to subside.

I was breathing in so deep and fast, they almost resembled sobs.

"I'm sorry-" I whined, "I'll get the car cleaned-"

"Fuck the car." Harry breathed, "That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen... I don't give a shit for the car." he added, turning my head to kiss me, only it was a little different this time, a lot less hungry; "I fucking love you... I wanna do that to you again, and again, and again-"

"I'm so sensitive." I whispered, "Four times, holy shit..."

"Do you want to stop?" Harry asked gently.

I felt so hot, so flushed and like I was going to faint from all the pleasure, but I couldn't.

I wasn't that selfish as a lover.

"God no, you haven't come yet-"

"It doesn't matter, Izzy."

"It does." I argued, feeling him slip away from me slowly.

I winced a little, I had to admit.

"Was I too rough?"

"Fuck no, you were perfect." I sighed, "Just... just give me a second. I just need to breathe a second..."

"That good?" Harry asked me, my body now relaxing against him.

I sat on his lap more freely, hands still exploring every part of one another, truly enjoying the newfound freedom of being together like this.

"You were amazing," I breathed, "I feel amazing."

"Good." Harry replied, "It's amazing sharing something as awesome as this with somebody that you love."

I smiled, kissing him as I clutched at his hair, running my left hand over his chest.

Harry ran his ever so softly over my body, drinking in the sight of my soft, wet flesh beneath his fingers, kneading and squeezing at everything that I had to offer.

"I love that we can make love endlessly and then fuck like rabbits afterwards. I think that's healthy, I think that's how it should be."

"We are definitely lucky." Harry commented, the head of his dick brushing against my stomach; "I couldn't think of anyone better to make love to or fuck with."

I grinned, leaning forward to kiss him as I raised my hips, shivering as his dick slipped between my legs, brushing my slick pussy lips.

"Ditto, baby."

"We better hurry though, before we get caught."

"Nobody's around, I think we're okay." I smirked, lowering myself slowly, "My turn to fuck you?"

"Absolutely." Harry groaned, his head falling back onto the leather seat behind him; "You feel so good for me, angel..."

I bumped my head against his, pulling his face closer to mine, breath hot on each others faces.

Gripping the back of the seat behind him, the other hand grasping at his shoulder, I rested completely above him, the both of us revelling of being together like this again.

"Still sensitive?" he asked, after my clit brushed past his pubic bone, making me flinch.

I nodded.

"Go as slow as you want and need, baby. I'm good."

I shook my head playfully, a teasing smile on my face.

"No." I moaned lightly, as I moved above him slowly, kissing softly.

"Hmm, you're doing it anyway..."

"Just building my rhythm." I smiled, feeling the way he filled me completely; "I love being on top of you."

"I love you being on top."

"I can see so much more..." I admitted, "I can play with your hair and brush it back, watch every contort and facial expression change, I can caress your face and kiss you freely... and I can fuck you at any speed or pace that I want, which gives me the opportunity to watch you come... and I love watching you come, Harry. Especially when you come inside me, filling me up greedily-"

He tensed a little, as I pushed a little again and again, enjoying the sensation of him bruising past my swollen and wet walls, causing my breath to come out raggedly from my throat.

Harry gripped my ass and the back of my thighs again, smiling against my neck and kissing the soft skin below my ear.

I clenched around him again, my entire body pulsing at the thought of coming around him again.

"Orgasm number five is impending..." he breathed, "How many times can I make you come before we decide enough is enough, hm? How greedy are you feeling, baby?"

"So greedy." I whispered, a sudden shock of intensity riding through me as I came for the fifth time; "Oh God, Harry I love you so much."

I panted, every nerve in my body was literally on fire as I shook above him, my eyes wide with lust and ecstasy, as he kissed me gently.

We rested in each other's arms for a second, his dick still hard inside of me.

"How have you not even come yet?" I asked, utterly impressed seeing as just last week he was struggling.

Honestly, he amazed me.

How did we go from having no sexual contact to this?

"Stamina, baby." he laughed, "And control. Nobody likes an early finisher."

"Hmm." I smiled, kissing him again as our hands linked gently, pulling one another to each other, our kissing turning slow and deep.

There was no urgency, no hesitation, no holding back and we kissed like we were alone in bed, in the safety of our own home- which we wasn't of course.

"You know I'm gonna go home and be hard until you get back home to me, don't you?" Harry asked, his voice trailing off.

"You can get off to your porn, baby."

"Why have porn when I have you?"

"But I won't be there, that's the thing."

"How have we not watched porn together yet?" Harry asked.

"We don't need it." I smiled, "But I guess it could be fun?"

"We could watch it together when you get back?"

"We could... I'd like that. Reckon it could be hot." I whispered, "But before the conversation turned to porn, I'd just like to let you know that it makes me so wet when I think about your cock being hard because of me..."

"How wet?" he asked, his hand slipping over the curve of my backside and over my ass, finding the wetness that had seeped between my legs.

I shook a little, feeling his finger go somewhere that it hadn't been before.

"Too much?" Harry asked carefully, watching my every move.

I shook my head, truthfully.

"I've never... not even that." I admitted, frowning slightly but pleasurably as the feel of his dick inside me and his finger penetrating elsewhere made me feel... well, full.

"Never?" Harry asked, incredulously.

"Never... have you?" I nervously asked him, afraid of the answer before I told myself to shut up because this was no time for insecurities.

"Once." he replied, "But she didn't like it... is this okay?"

I had to admit, it was just the tip of his finger, but it was nice... I liked it.

"It's nice." I confirmed.

"Doesn't hurt?"

I shook my head, "No... does it hurt?"

"It can, if not done properly."

I nodded, licking my lips slowly, "You... want to do that, with me?"

"Anal?" he asked, confirming that this was what we were talking about; "If you want too, not now though. At home. It's not just something that you can do... I need a lot of your trust and patience, but mostly your trust."

I nodded, "We can try..."

"You would?" he asked, "Really?"

"Yeah... I don't see why not." I answered, "And I really like what you're doing to me right now."

"Oh baby, the real thing is much better... just you wait."

A feeling of excitement literally flooded through me.

"I can't wait."

"We'll have to test your limits firstly, like seeing if you like this..." he said lowly, his finger stroking and moving deeply; "And then there's licking..."

"Licking?! There?!"

Harry laughed, "We don't have to do it if you don't like the thought of it."

"It's just... that's there."

"Don't knock it until you try it, Izzy."

I frowned, "Do you like it?"

"Do I like what?"

"Licking there?"

"Well, I never really got the chance to really explore... so I don't know how it feels on me, but yeah, I've done it on someone. I like it."

Well you learn something new everyday.

"Do you want me to lick you there?"

"I'd be open to the idea, if you were." he laughed, a smirk on his face, "But we can be ass virgins together as well as car virgins. That's something we can try at home, if you want too."

"This car journey just gets weirder and weirder by the second," I smiled at him, "But it's good... I like this, talking freely and discussing things."

"Me too." he replied, "But baby, before I get blue balls, I really need you to fuck me and make me come."

I smirked, laughing as I began to soothe the burn inside of me by moving, feeling his cock disappear between us as I raised my hips up and down in a swift motion again.

"You're so soaked, Izzy... I've never felt you this wet before, baby."

"That damn suit..." I breathed, "You ruined me." I panted, sliding down on him a little faster, wrapping my arms around his neck as I pressed his face against my chest.

I growled softly as he trapped one of my nipples between his lips and teeth, sucking it in and biting gently as I settled onto his cock nicely.

I flexed my hips, Harry helping push me completely onto him, his entire dick swallowed by my incredibly tight, sensitive pussy.

I sighed, rocking my hips, keeping his cock deeply inside me as I grinded hard.

Staring into his eyes before we kissed, our tongues played against each other as we began to fuck in the back of his car again.

"Tell me you love my cock," he breathed, "Tell me you love it, Izzy-"

"You know I do, Harry..." I groaned, "Love the way you drive it in and out of me, love the way it makes me come so hard... love the way you make me come, you're the only one." I moaned, loud and uninhibited.

Harry groaned, his fingers grasping at my ass again, while his finger was still inside of it, moving slowly as I moved along with him.

I cried out, feeling his dick pound into me, as he grabbed hold of my ass and made me gasp.

I was literally seeing stars as he curled his finger gently, pumping it in and out of me.

Well, this was new.

"Oh fuck, Harry!" I whined, "Christ... oh fuck," I trembled, "I'm coming-" I whimpered, "Oh baby, baby, baby-"

I had never felt so completely exposed and consumed by someone before.

"Fuck me, Harry... harder, please-" I pleaded, "Come inside me-"

"Are you sure?" he breathed, "Didn't you want to use-"

"It's fine." I cut through, "Please, just once... I need it the once, just the once, come in me Harry- please."

Harry nodded, "As long as you're sure?"

I forgotten in my sexed up state of mind, that this was now Harry's fear.

Getting me pregnant again.

"I'll get the morning after pill in the morning, I promise. Just as precaution." I breathed, "I just miss you, coming in me... it's addictive and-"

"Okay, baby. Okay." he whispered, lifting me up swiftly and laying me back onto the sticky leather seat; "One last time."

God, yes.

Harry pressed lower, sliding forward and into me again, making me sigh into his mouth deeply.

Slowly starting, just as I took him in lovingly and completely, Harry grabbed hold of my thighs and wrapped them around his waist, before fucking me like his life depended on it.

I arched my body at the contact, my nipples hard against his chest as I held onto his neck, moving together blissfully, hips coming together, driving our bodies into one another.

I moaned into his mouth, feeling the pressure build again as I ran my fingers through Harry's hair as we fucked slow and deep, then hard and fast, feeling him strain into me with each thrust.

I clenched tightly, my legs squeezing around him, pulling him deeper.

"I can't hold it, Harry-"

"Come for me, babe... I don't care," he breathed against me, "Come, Izzy-"

"Shit, Harry!" I cried, my breath coming shorter and shorter gasps, my body shaking beneath him as my orgasm neared.

I gasped against his lips as he kissed me, my pussy once again pulsing on his cock.

My tiresome arms tightened around Harry's neck before I screamed violently into his mouth and came again, my entire body convulsing.

"Holy fuck, Izzy!"

"Don't you dare stop, Harry-" I panted, "Please don't stop-" I begged, clawing at his waist as he continued fucking me through my orgasm, short and deep strokes that made me convulse and have another orgasm, this time more severe than the last one; "Fuck, Harry-"

He lifted my leg and pushed back into me, slowly working himself into my wet and aching core.

Harry gripped my hip, pushing slowly as we both still felt the tremors of my last orgasm, burying himself into me completely.

"Izzy you're so fuckin' tight, I can't hold it much longer, baby-"

"Come for me baby, please-" I pleaded, our heads bumping together once again; "Come for me, Harry..."

He was completely inside me again, and I panted at the intensity of it, of Harry hot and hard inside of me, pumping me once again to oblivion.

I watched in amazement as Harry moved quick and fast, his face scrunched and the vein popping out deep in his neck, the crease in his forehead evident as we rocked our hips together.

I urged him with a look, his breath hot and fast against my face as I followed his movements with my body, listening to him whimper beside my ear.

"I'm gonna come, Izzy-"

"Do it baby, come for me..."

"Fuck!" he cried out, his delicious body tensing as I began rubbing myself, knowing I was close again for the eighth time.

Was it the eighth time?

I'd lost fucking count.

I was so delirious, I watched Harry as his back arched, still thrusting and still going for gold.

I rubbed and played with my clit, feeling myself tighten around him again, clenching all around his dick.

"Oh fuck Izzy, I'm comin' baby-" he warned me, as if he was double checking if he could still come inside me.

I nodded in response, urging him on as I imagined his balls tightening because of me, bursting and tingling with his come, boiling hotly before he roared loudly and blasted into me, making me feel every single hot spurt of his orgasm deep inside of me.

Fuck, it felt so familiar... and so, so, so good.

Harry literally collapsed on top of me, the two of us gasping and panting loudly, the warmth inside the car making us both overheat.

"Fuck me..." Harry breathed into me, his lips kissing my chest softly; "Fuck me."

"I just did." I smirked, earning myself a boyish grin that destroyed my heart, "Good?" I asked, my own chest rattling as I found it a struggle to breathe normally; "Eight times, Harry... I think I'm dead."

"Was it eight times? I lost count." Harry grinned, "Eight times. Not bad. Still got it."

"Think of that as your goodbye present from me, I'm gonna need this time at Gran's to recover from you."

"How in the hell do you expect me to leave you there after this... I don't think I can."

I smiled, knowing he was playing, but that he was somehow serious.

"I love you. So much."

"I love you. Too much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 712 50
* Book 2 in The Harry and Izzy Series - originally written in 2015 * Following the diagnosis of her breast cancer a few months earlier, 21 year old I...
1.5K 294 30
*BOOK 1 COMPLETE* CHAPTERS 0-24 Louis and Harry meet, having to share an apartment with one another above a small bakery shop. When Louis learns th...
53.9K 1.3K 51
* Book 1 in The Harry and Izzy Series - originally written in 2015. * "A lump or swelling in either of your armpits, which is what you found of cours...
2.4K 141 35
~* Bad decisions make great stories *~ A Harry Styles dark romance that explores the intricacies of mental health, morality and sexual attraction. En...