The Masters Brothers - Driven...

By TheClosetLibrarian

Blake and Simon Masters, all they wanted to do was focus on racing, the rest of the family could play spies b... More

1. Beatrice - Then
2. Blake - Then
3. Simon - Then
4. Beatrice - Between
5. Beatrice - Now
6. Simon - Now
7. Blake - Now
8. August
9. Beatrice
10. Blake
11. Beatrice
12. Simon
13. Blake
14. Beatrice
15. Beatrice
16. Blake
17. Simon
19. Epilogue - 6 Months Later
Feedback and Other Books

18. Beatrice

2.7K 164 7
By TheClosetLibrarian

We had arrived at the airport, with the staff waiting to board us and with their congratulations ringing in our ears my husbands had guided me to the bedroom at the back of the plane. Another new experience but one that had worn us all out and we slept most of the way to our destination. I hadn't pried, I knew they would tell me if I asked but they wanted it to be a surprise and I was happy for that.

We landed in the early morning sunshine, my men teasing me by pulling out a black silk blindfold and to the amusement of the staff we disembarked, my husbands holding each of my hands possessively.

A car had been waiting for us, the driver informing us a vehicle would be available to us for the duration of the stay and I felt my excitement grow as we travelled onwards, finally stopping, the sound of waves more noticeable now. The blindfold cut off my sight but I could feel the warmth of the sun on my skin and the smell of the tropics around us.

"Ready?" Simon asked me, excitement in his voice.

"Yes" I whisper out, blinking as Blake removes the blindfold and in the brightness of the sun a whitewashed villa surrounded by vibrant foliage and big pink flowers, the backdrop a view down golden sands to an azure blue sea. "Wow"

"This is our wedding present from Rebecca and Denver" Simon tells me, taking my hand to guide me forward.

"Ours?" I had whispered out and they both chuckled.

"Yes baby, ours. Ours only, its not a holiday let, this is all ours to use whenever we want to, forever" Blake confirmed opening the door and leading me inside.

The interior was open plan, light and airy with blinds at the windows and ceiling fans already spinning. "Wow" I say again spinning in place, "This is incredible"

On the dining table there was a basket filled with little gifts and Simon pulled out the note, scanning it before laughing and handing it to me. My hand coming up to touch my stomach, everyone was obsessed with babies. I knew I wasn't pregnant but one day...

"One day" Simon murmured his gaze locked on me as Blake takes the note from me and laughs as he reads it too.

"We can have lots of fun practicing but we are selfish and want you to ourselves for a few years first, unless you wan..." I covered his lips with my fingers, shaking my head.

"Not yet, in a few years" I tell him and his eyes sparkle as he nods, swinging me up into his arms.

"Want to practice?" he teases, heading for the stairs and the master suite, Simon close behind us.

"Hell yes" I tell him, leaning into his hold and biting his ear, causing him to speed up, I manage a cursory glance around the room before he drops me onto the bed, each of my men pouncing and we forgot about everything else except each other for the rest of the day.

The next three weeks were more of the same, we spent days on the beach or exploring the island, with frequent detours to explore each other.

We touched base each week with home and I had been shocked to find out my mother had contact Mama August to try to get hold of me, she had seen the news of Simon very publicly asking me to marry him, but I had left my phone at home, so she couldn't reach me. I had felt a little guilt that I hadn't included her in our wedding and knew on our return I would need to tell her and my father our news.

Our flight back was on the Kingswood families plane, Rome and Rio picking us up on their way back from a competition in Australia. We had all been grateful but it did mean my men had to behave on the flight back, despite their brother in laws teasing. They had shared news about Ama's pregnancy which they had shared with the family on the Sunday after our wedding.

A driver had taken us home and we had all settled into married life. They had started back at the track practicing, I was working on a new book, and we were getting ready to release our news publicly. Now we were heading to Logan's office for a press release. David had sent us all the photos' he took. We had chosen three of our favourites to release and the rest we had shared with close family, getting a set printed up for us to keep.

"You sure you don't want to give them a heads up?" Blake asked from my side and I bit my lip, I knew I should, but my gut cramped just thinking about it. "We can do it together, before the interview" he added and I nodded once.

His hand squeezed mine and I leaned into his side "Okay, before the interview" I whisper out.

Logan and David greet us as we enter the office, David still based in the office whilst the boys are still officially off season. After Blake has a quiet word with Logan he leaves us in his office and Simon dials my mothers number first, putting the phone on speaker.

"Beatrice, it's about time you called me back, where have you been?" her voice cuts through the room.

"I've been on my honeymoon Mother" I tell her from my spot on Blakes lap. There is total silence at her words. "Hello?" I call.

"You got married?" she barks out.

"Yes, I married Simon and had a bonding ceremony with both of them, they are both my husbands"

"You cannot be serious, do you know what this will do once the news gets out!" she hisses and Simon grunts. "are they there" she sounds horrified at the thought.

"Ms Rosier, sorry Mrs Davison" Blakes corrects himself before she can. "Bea is our wife and we wanted to make sure you were aware before we release the news publicly"

"You cannot do this to me!" she raises her voice and both men tense.

"I'm sorry you feel that way, but we are just about to interview with hello and our press release is due to go out today along with a photo from the wedding" Simon tells her "and furthermore, we are proud Bea is our wife and are happy to shout it from the rooftops if necessary"

"Beatrice if you do this I will never speak to you again" she tells us and both men smile and I grin, this was not unexpected.

"Thank you Mother, I think I will say goodbye now and good luck, I wish you well in your future. Goodbye". I say and Simon hangs up to her shouting my name down the line.

"One down one to go" I say as Simon dials my fathers number.

"Beatrice?"

"Father, i'm calling to let you know I got married" I tell him calmly.

"Really to whom?" he questions distractedly and I shake my head at his tone, it doesn't matter what I say, he won't care.

"Simon Masters" I take a breath "And we had a bonding ceremony with Blake Masters, they are both my husbands"

"Don't be silly, you cannot legally have two husbands" he says calmly.

"You are right sir, however Bea is our wife and our heart, this call is just to let you know in advance of the press release" Simon tells him.

"Well at least you let me know, good luck Beatrice" he says and hangs up, leaving my men staring at the phone in shock.

"Its a good job you're family love me" I joke and although my parents behaved as I expected it still hurt.

"You are too good for them, if they can't see just how special you are then to hell with them" Blake decrees, hugging me tight before passing me to Simon.

"Ready?" he asks and I nod, as Blake opens the door and calls to Logan "Lets do this" and we do. The lead interviewer is friendly and a huge fan of my men, his assistant is wowed by the photos we share with them and pretty soon we are all relaxed and the questions flow. Simon mentions I write and will soon be a published author and I blush my way through several questions and then we are done.

Waving them off, Logan and David agree final tweeks to our press release before hitting publish and telling us to turn off our phones and go relax. We went home to the manor to visit Mama August, all the family coming to drop in and share news over the weekend. We avoided any social media and press, leaving all that to David and Logan. Blake had updated Mama and the dads about my parents responses and they had jokingly offered to make them disappear... at least I think they were joking.

Monday morning we woke to a world that had embraced our love story, the magazine has rushed and gotten our interview online, capitalising on our current press which in the main was positive.

After the news quieted down, life went back to semi normal. David came to work for us full time, my books were published and to my great surprise a hit, winning me a contract for a whole series more.

We moved out of the apartment we had shared for so long and into a house with a garden on the outskirts of town.

Amalie had a baby boy to add to her family, they named him Hero

My men took turns winning the drivers championship over the next few years, ably supported by Denver and the team.

For five years we practised and practised some more until we decided the time was right for us to try to expand our family.

That decision had been just a few months ago and having peed on a stick this morning at home after throwing up again for the third morning this week, my husbands had called the family and gotten us an appointment for a check up with Ama's doctor.

"Mrs Masters" we looked up as the nurse called my name, my men each holding one of my hands, excitement mixing with fear of this next step churning through my body. "This way" we follow her into the examination room greeting the doctor.

She talks us through what to expect as the nurse gets the ultrasound ready, Blake helping me up onto the bed, all of our focus on the screen as she runs the wand over my stomach.

'Whosh whosh, whosh whosh, whosh whosh whosh'. The sound changes a litte as she moves the wand, the pressure on my full bladder forgotten by the images and sounds in front of me.

"Is that?" Blakes asks softly.

"Twins?" Simon grins, fist bumping his brother over me as I too can't help but smile, we knew multiples were a chance given the number of them in their family, but now it was real.

"Do you want to know what they are?" the doctor asks. "You are three months along, your body will start showing a lot more changes from now.

"Three months!" Simon says and I know he is remembering our week on the island, that matches that time frame.

"You can tell already?" Blake replies, looking closer at the screen. Simon squeezes my hand as Blake turns back to me "Do you want to know?"

"Yes" I whisper out."Okay" the doctor smiles at us and starts point out parts on the screen and calmly tells us we are having two... girls.

As she directs the nurse to organises copies of the video for us, we set up our next appointments and she hands us an information pack, laughing at our shell shocked expressions and telling us to contact her if we have any questions.

"Babies" I whisper, my hand on my still flat stomach.

"Girls" Blake groans as Simon thumps his arm " How do we manage girls?"

"Security", "Bigger fences", "Guard dogs", they toss the words between them as we head back to the car.

"What do you want to do now baby, rest, celebrate?" Blake asks as we reach the car and I know what I want.

"Let go to the manor and tell everyone, we are past the danger zone, I want them to share this with us" I tell them and see the agreement immediately. Simon opening the door for me and I can't resist pulling out a copy of the sonogram image, showing our babies.

Blakes hand reaches for mine and I can feel the love surrounding us as I look at our daughters, Simon on his phone behind us, googling all sorts of information, which he shares with us both on our way to share our news.

Mama and the dads were waiting for us, excitement on all their faces, they had given us the doctors details so they knew what was potentially coming.

"Well" Mama rushed out as soon as we were inside.

We exchanged looks and smiled.

"Twins, due in six months" Blake told them.

Simon held up a copy of the video and an image, just out of reach of Mama's hand.

"And they are both girls" he tells them to Mama's joy, finally passing her the evidence.

By evening the rest of the family had been told, them Logan and David, then Rebecca and Denver and finally via a small press release all our fans, the racing ones and the reading ones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1K 40
Aurora has always had one goal; to study and get as far away as possible from her house. Life was never easy for her but it seemed to get worse when...
1.3M 47.3K 11
Simeon’s heart was broken in two, his spirit and his will were beaten down and broken. Just yesterday he was on top of the world. He was planning t...
96.1K 4.9K 69
9 years after the wedding, things weren't so bad for the Stone family, but it also wasn't peaches and rainbows either. A lot has changed over the yea...
2.4M 91.2K 95
Chelsea Madison, 25, had a story book life. She grew up in Seattle, Washington with two parents who loved her very much, gave her everything that sh...