The Playboy and the F*ckboy [...

By phomsixxth

All hell breaks loose when Zed Nuevas, a f*ck-and-leave bastard met a florid-mouth chic boi Aeiou Revelderio... More

𝐓𝐏𝐚𝐓𝐅
01: First Spark Of War
02: Brazen
03: The Playboy and the... Disobedient Child?
04: Pancakes Don't Say Sorry
05: The Arabian Prince
06: Sta. Monica
07: The Persistent Girl Strikes Again
08: Heather
09: A gun
10: Go run, I love you.
11: The Guy With A God-tier Look
12: Go Call An Ambulance, But Not For Me!
13: Chom- Chowhat?
14: RUN!
15: Two Opposing Worlds
16: Why Are You Seating There!?
17: Showdown
18: Zed VS Aeiou
19: Zed VS Aeiou (Round Two)
20: Diana Cresco
21: Rain Drops
22: Evil Incantation?
23: Ethanol And Serotonin
25: Unforgivable
26: Will You Hurt Me Again?
27: One-Sided Friendship
28: Goodbye
29: The Guy Wearing Baggy Shorts And Sando
30: Manipulator
31: A Friend
32: Calm Down, Little Aeiou.
32: My Savings To Save Him
33: Almost Is Never Enough
34: This Fuckboy Is A Nerd
35: Kiss Me Anytime You Want
36: You're Safe With Me
37: Why Do Hansel Like The Playboy?
38: Aeiou VS Needles
39: SOUNDS BAD!
40: I'm Still Sorry
41: This Is Your Job?!
42: He Knows
43: What's New?
44: Cheesecake
44: The Pressure To Fall In Love
45: Alcohol
46: Balls
47: Do You Love, Aeiou?
48: I'm Happy When He Gets Things That I Don't
49: Splash
50: What Could Aeiou Possibly Offer?
51: Zed Nuevas' Accident
52: Trade
53: Headache
54: You're Hard
55: Salad
56: RUN! (2)
57: Cabriolet
58: Guilt
59: Let's Not Stop There
60: Don't Resist
61: Lies
62: I'm Always Here For You
63: A Monster Needs Another Monster
64: The Sweetest Juice
65: Lies
66: A Creep
67: He'll Come Back... Right?
68: As Long As This Body Is Mine
69: Sneak
70: Sandalwood And Wine
71: Not A Fragile Flower, Huh?
72: He's Zed, But He's Not
73: I Will Help You With That
74: Remember The NDA?
75: Their Teasing Never Ends

24: A Piggy Back Ride

235 11 7
By phomsixxth

Aeiou's heavy foot steps buried on the sand.

Die. Die. Die. Die. DIE! DIE! DIE!

I'm going to let you off this time because I kissed you too. But there'll be no second chances!

Suddenly, a deep low voice called behind him, "Aeiou, don't leave."

Aeiou froze on the spot. He bit his gum and clenched his fist. He turned his head around and saw Zed's whole back laid on the sand, eyes closed, and groaning. "Mm... let me take you home, Aeiou." Aeiou frowned.

"Who's gonna go home with you?!"

"No... hic... I'll take you to your home."

Aeiou frowned even more.

Suddenly, Zed sat up. He opened half of his eyes, tilted his head, roamed it around him until his eyes met Aeiou's. Zed blinked slowly. "Don't go." He tapped both of his pockets with his hands as if looking for something. "I'll... hic... drive you... home."

Aeiou's brows frowned. At that moment, Aeiou wasn't sure if he was still talking to the Zed who used to bully him. Drive me home? But come to think of it, they low key reconciled so this maybe a very different Zed Aeiou was yet to see.

However, there was still no telling what Zed was up to. He was drunk and this was the first time he said such words to Aeiou. Aeiou raised his guard. Forget it. It's not he could actually drive that drunk.

Aeiou turned his head away and walked to the opposite direction.

"No... hic... Ah..." A thug sounded. "Aeiou... It's already late."

Aeiou continued walking and ignored Zed.

However, when Aeiou was about to step onto a pavement, a group of loud men walked past him. There were six of them. They all stopped when they saw Aeiou on their left side. They exchanged looks and laughed licentiously.

One spoke in high pitch. "Handsome."

"Let's book him."

They giggled and clapped their hands together.

Aeiou didn't need even need to ask, he already knew what they were, these group were drunk gay men who prey in young boys. Aeiou let out a sigh and said, "I'm sorry. I'm not interested."

I should walk away. But he didn't move from his spot. Let's go, Aeiou. We should move away from these creeps!

Aeiou gazed to his left and then to his right, as if waiting for a ride home. Why aren't you moving away?! Go!

One stepped forward closer until Aeiou could see the pores on his face,."You can watch straight porn while we suck you. Ack!"

"Mother!"

A figure emerged from behind Aeiou. His body was big and his left forehead was clenched tightly that his veins were popping. Meanwhile, his right hand held the throat of the gay man who approached Aeiou. It was Zed.

Aeiou's eyes widened. "Zed?"

The remaining men jumped at Zed with fierce expressions. "Let him go!" They were brave to attack because of their number, but it was futile.

Zed effortlessly threw the person he was choking that they call Mother and punched the next man to get close to him. He repeated that to the remaining men attacking until they were on the ground bleeding from their nose.

Aeiou stayed still on his spot. He liked what Zed did. Sex offenders like these people has to be taught a lesson. Unconsciously, he was nodding and smiling; he was cheering Zed. He could actually put his fists into good use.

"Let's go!" One shouted in fear and cried.

"We'll call the police! This is gender based violence!"

Someone snickered aloud and laughed, "Ha! We'll see about that!" It was Aeiou. He looked at Zed, who was about to follow the gay men with fierce expression.

In Zed's first step, Aeiou held his huge forearm. "Stop."

Zed halted. He turned his head to Aeiou and his fierce expression relaxed.

A deep low voice echoed, "I told you right."

Aeiou looked at Zed. "Huh?" Zed's eyes were still half-opened and red.

"I told you it's not safe."

Aeiou gulped. Does this mean Zed had dealt with these kind of people here, and he didn't want me to encounter them? He didn't want me to get harassed? It made sense since Zed was always around here so he really knew the dangers around here.

The incident in the bathroom where Zed threw Aeiou like a garbage bag and strike at him like he was a punching bag flashed on his head. Did he hit his head hard on the ground when I pushed him? What's up with him? He treats me like shit back then now he treats me like...

Aeiou made an 'Oh' when he realized it. Yeah, I guess we're friends now. Maybe he confused me for a girl earlier that's why he kissed me. And silly me, I gave him consent. I'll tell him what happened tomorrow. I can't wait to see the reaction on his face! HAHAHA! Aeiou laughed deviously in his mind.

Zed looked down, wobbled for a while, then he adjusted his back straight. His eyes were as red as the blushes on their faces. "I'll take you home... Hic... Where's my keys?"

Aeiou massaged his forehead as guilt creeped on him. "No. I'll take you home. I owe you one." Aeiou reached for Zed's wrist and held it. He dragged him towards a shed near the street with a light post giving it illumination.

When they arrived, he put his hands on Zed's shoulder and pushed him down to a bench. "Sit still."

Aeiou rubbed his chin. "Give me your phone, idiot, I'll call your friend." Aeiou darted on Zed.

Meanwhile, while Zed was looking up to Aeiou, he blinked thrice slowly, like a cat who was looking at its owner. Aeiou bit his gum. He's kind of cute like this. No homo though.

"Phone is in my pocket..."

Hearing Zed's drunk voice, Aeiou lost it. He wanted to humiliate Zed and tell him how hopeless and amusing his situation was right now. He was like a lost cat. But Aeiou held the harsh words back and crouched down. He clasped both of Zed's side pockets, but there was no figure nor shape of a phone.

"Did you lost your phone?"

"No... Hic... it's there... Check it... Deep... Deep..."

Aeiou shoved his one hand into Zed's left pocket and there was still nothing. He did it to another and saw nothing. This guy, he really lost his phone. We're doomed.

Aeiou was about to pull his hand out but unbeknownst to him, Zed's legs was the prince' weak spot. Zed thrusted his hip upward causing Aeiou's fingers to touch the body of his member.

"Yo. What is that?" Aeiou asked in dismay. "Is that your phone?"

Zed looked down and gulped. His eyes flashed anxiousness when he said, "No. I want to pee..."

"O... kay." Aeiou stood up and stepped three times backwards until back knee felt a bench. He sat and scratched his head. Now what? I didn't ask that Jake's address.

Aeiou snapped back to reality when Zed's robust figure stood up from the bench, and started undoing his belt in front of him.

You're fucking kidding me!

Aeiou's expression changed. He stood quickly and pulled Zed's pants up. He didn't know if he should laugh or cry. "No, don't do it here! Come here." He dragged Zed to an empty space and hold him there."

"Pull down your zipper first..."

It seemed Zed's voice started shaking out of nowhere. "H-huh? Z-zipper?"

Aeiou sighed in disbelief. He felt like death would be a little kinder than what he would do next. He reached from behind Zed and helped him unzip his pants. "Pull your dick out using your hands then pee."

It took a while before Zed pulled his boxers down and peed.

It was a common thing for men to check other guy's dick and compare it their own. Aeiou felt the urge to look at Zed's member.

Aeiou looked down and took advantage of the bright moonlight and gazed at Zed's dick.

His eyes widened momentarily. YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!! Aeiou looked at Zed whose eyes were closed and looking up. "Ah..."

Aeiou looked down again in disbelief. Zed's member was not even standing yet it could make a girl cry. Roughly, it'd be 30cm long. How can girls take him? They would definitely collapse just by that mushroom head!

Meanwhile, when Zed finished, he turned his half-opened eyes at Aeiou's head on his shoulder and caught the handsome guy staring at his member.

Once in a blue moon was the perfect phrase to describe what happened next.

Zed's brows relaxed and he softly smiled. "It's big, isn't it?"

Aeiou snapped out of it and looked at Zed, witnessing the once in a blue moon scenario. Aeiou gulped. "...." He helped Zed pull his pants together.

When Aeiou was about to drag Zed back to the shed, Zed started whining and they both wobbled together. "Aren't you going to pee? Come on, let's see yours." He grabbed Aeiou's crotch. "Let's compare who's bigger."

Aeiou flushed and tapped Zed's hand nervously grabbing his thing. "M-maybe next time. Hey, where's your friend's condo."

It maybe just be Aeiou's imagination but Zed's face turned sour. He let go of Aeiou's crotch and said coldly, "Hansel? Why are you asking about him? Do you like him?"

Aeiou did not know whether to laugh or cry. "No! I don't like him. Hahaha... I'm not gay. I'm asking about your other friend, Jake."

Zed's face relaxed. "High Rise Condo. When are you going to show it to me?"

Aeiou gulped. "Ah... maybe next time."

"You'll let me hold it when you pee too?"

"Bro, that's weird. I did not hold yours."

"You should."

Aeiou did not say anything. There was this weird atmosphere enveloping them and he didn't like how heavy it felt as this conversation went. He shook his head and focused getting Zed to the shed.

As Aeiou made Zed sit again, a yellow beaming light from a taxi lit up the road. Aeiou left Zed and waved his hands on the side of the road.

"Careful."

"Huh?"

Zed looked at him, smiled, and said, "Careful."

The taxi stop and the window rolled down to Aeiou. Aeiou did not pay Zed any mind and bent down. What showed was an old man with a bright smile.

Aeiou pouted. "Uncle, do you know where's the High Rise Condo is?"

The driver nodded. "It's only a kilometer away to the west. Hop in, I'll take you there."

Aeiou's smile almost reached both ends of his ears. His home was half a kilometer away to the east, he'd just take taxi back to home after he dropped Zed off. He hastily went back to Zed with a wide smile and put Zed's arms over his shoulders. He dragged him to the taxi, but when he was about to open the door, shit happened.

"Wahhhh!" A burst of yellow liquid spewed to the closed window tainting it yellow. Zed vomited to the ground next. "WAAAAH!"

Seeing that on his rear mirror, the taxi driver's jaw dropped. His shift just ended so he just came from a carwash but now a drunk kid vomited on his window making his money go into waste. "You kids!" He tsked and bolted away.

"Mister!" The taxi faded away into the distance, leaving a trial of yellow liquid of Zed's vomit behind.

Aeiou held the bridge of his nose tight and puked. "Disgusting. Great! How are we supposed to go there now?"

The prince coughed viciously.

Aeiou carried Zed back to the shed and made him sit next to a plant near the bench. "Vomit there."

Zed vomited a few more before he wiped his mouth with his bare hand.

"No. Don't use that." Aeiou pulled a black handkerchief from his pocket and wiped Zed's mouth himself, then he wiped Zed's hand. "What would happen to you if I wasn't here? You stink too."

Zed looked at Aeiou. His head timbered on Aeiou's right shoulder and he started snoring.

"Eh?" Aeiou's nerves swelled. "DON'T SLEEP ON ME!"

Zed groaned, "So noisy." A finger pressed Aeiou's lips shut.

Aeiou was about to say something but stopped when he smelled something funny. It wasn't the sour smell of vomit. He looked down and saw what was close to his nose, Zed's finger. It took him a while to process what Zed touched earlier with it. HIS FUCKING DIIIIIICK!

He slapped the finger away and cursed internally. I'm gonna kill you! He did not let out a sound, scared that Zed might use his whole hand this time to shut him up.

After he recovered, Aeiou now needed to make a choice.

His house was half kilometer away to the east here, and according to the driver, the condo was a kilometer away to the west.

A kilometer away to the west versus a half-kilometer away to the east. The choice was obvious; Aeiou had to spent a night in their house.

When Aeiou remembered Philip, he quickly killed that choice.

Zed punched him, harassed him, and now kissed him, they needed to talk man-to-man first, not drunk, before Aeiou truly consider Zed as a friend.

Aeiou hanged Zed's arms around his shoulders and pushed him up to stand. They strode towards the west. He was determined to take Zed back to wherever Jake's condo was.

However, they were not even a hundred meters away when Zed's tipsy walking caused them to bump into light posts, garbage bins, and gutters.

Aeiou couldn't stand it anymore. He put his back in front of Zed.

Meanwhile, Zed timbered down on his back obediently.

Aeiou said, "I'll give you a ride. Jump when I say jump. Jump!"

Zed jumped and hugged Aeiou's back. His huge hands automatically crossed in front of Aeiou's neck and his legs hugged Aeiou's waist tightly. "Aeiou..." Zed softly called. His warm breath caressed Aeiou's cheeks and a strong alcohol scent wafted on Aeiou's nose.

"What?" Aeiou adjusted his body, Zed's weight was no joke, but he could do it. He put his arm under Zed's legs and started walking slowly.

"My leather jacket looks good on you."

Aeiou frowned.

"These clothes you are wearing... are mine. Heather sneaked it out from laundry but I am not angry."

Aeiou's jaw dropped.

Heather's voice echoed inside Aeiou's mind, "I'm sorry! I'm scared you'd be offended if I buy you new clothes!"

Aeiou bit his gum. "I could have considered it than wearing this clothes!"

If their relationship was like before, sworn enemies, and he discovered he was wearing his clothes, he would have stopped and take these clothes off. He'd rather walk naked.

"I'll give these back to you this Monday."

Zed buried his nose on Aeiou's shoulder gently. "Don't wash it."

Aeiou ignored that, thinking Zed was joking.

Carrying Zed's masculine body, Aeiou was not sure how he could even take a step, but he did anyways.

After ten minutes, Aeiou could feel his neck burning hot with the smell of alcohol.

"Ma, don't leave me." Hearing those words, Aeiou looked over his shoulder and gave Zed a look.

By the records, today was the only day Aeiou heard and saw Zed act like this.

Aeiou smiled. "If you keep wasting your self your mother will leave you." Aeiou immediately regretted what he had said.

"No... Ma! Don't leave me!" Zed started swaying causing wildly until both of them painfully landed on the ground.

Aeiou's bum ached in pain. The tolerance he was giving Zed was making him question himself.

"Stand up, you idiot!" Aeiou commanded Zed when he reached for him to stand. "If you do something like that again, I'm gonna leave you!"

Zed quickly sat up, grabbed Aeiou's right hand and put it inside his.

"I was weak that time, I wasn't able to save her... Say... it's all my fault right?" His eyes started to pour beads of liquids like pearls severed from its strings. "I always blame my father for her death but deep down inside I know it was me who killed her.

Aeiou stared at Zed. "That's not true Zed."

Aeiou understood Zed completely. Just like him, Aeiou blamed his mother for being a woman who have no motherly love for her child, and she was selfish to leave all the responsibilities to Philip alone. But deep inside Aeiou's deepest chambers of his heart, he knew that there was something unlovable in him that his mother saw when he was born.

Aeiou chases girls to deny that unlovable trait in him, while Zed train everyday to keep up with his regret of being weak.

Aeiou's left hand was free. Unconsciously, he raised it and wiped the tears on Zed's right cheek. "I can't do anything with your pain. But anything else I'll do it for you." Aeiou questioned himself internally, What the fuck are saying? Have you lost your mind? What if he tells you to jump off a bridge?

Zed looked up with teary eyes and spoke with vocal strains, "Please stay..."

Aeiou took a deep breath. Then, he smiled reassuringly. "I'm not your mother, but I will stay."

Zed's face relaxed. His head hit Aeiou's chest before he started snoring again.

Quickly, Aeiou removed his jacket and wrapped it around Zed's broad shoulders. A few meters more. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 472 19
Deidra has been torn down and hurt by family and friends for as long as she can remember. However, she can't contain herself to try to help anyone sh...
161 13 15
Love was something Kỳ had believed in. But meeting the boy of his dreams and leaving his hometown labelled an obsessive abuser put everything into pe...
20.4K 1.3K 35
This is my first ever book by which I started writing , so please don't mind my unexperienced writing skills 😅🙏. Can is a sweet college student who...
2.9K 158 28
Soo Na lived a happy life until something terrible had happened. Someone was planning to ruin her life. That someone took her best friend away from h...