๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„ยน | [๐–โ€ข๐–•] ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–—๏ฟฝ...

By -Mionesgranger

๐—›๐—ข๐— ๐—˜ | "ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ (ส/ษด) า“ษชษขสœแด›s า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€ สœแดแดแด‡." โ–•โƒโƒค ะฒฯƒฯƒะบ ฯƒฮทั” ฯƒฦ’ ั‚ะฝั” ฮนฮฝั”ั• ั•ั”ัฮนั”ั• ั•ั”ัฮนั”ั• "๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ... ๐™– ๏ฟฝ... More

cast
o.soundtrack
โ”โ”โ” ๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
เณƒโ€โžทi. ษดแด‡แด‡แด…แด‡แด… สœแด‡สŸแด˜
เณƒโ€โžทii. สŸแด€แด›แด‡ แด›แด สœแดษขแดกแด€ส€แด›s
เณƒโ€โžทiii. แดกสœแดแดแด˜ษชษดษข แดกษชสŸสŸแดแดก
เณƒโ€โžทiv. ษชษด แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แดœษดษชแด แด‡ส€sแด‡
เณƒโ€โžทvi. แด…แด‡แด€แด…สŸส แด˜ษชxษชแด‡s
เณƒโ€โžทvii. แดแดœแด…ส™สŸแดแดแด…s แด€ษดแด… แดแด€สŸา“แดส
เณƒโ€โžทix. แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษข
เณƒโ€โžทx. แด›แด€สŸแด‹ษชษดษข แดกษชแด›สœ sษดแด€แด‹แด‡s
เณƒโ€โžทxi. ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ส€แดษขแด€แด›ษชษดษข แดแด€สŸา“แดส
เณƒโ€โžทxii. ส™สŸแด‡แด‡แด…ษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แดแด‡แดแดส€ษชแด‡s
เณƒโ€โžทxiii. สœแดษขแดกแด€ส€แด›s ษชs แด›สœส€แด‡แด€แด›แด‡ษดแด‡แด…
เณƒโ€โžทxiv. า“แดสŸสŸแดแดกษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ sแด˜ษชแด…แด‡ส€s
เณƒโ€โžทxv. แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡สŸแด˜ า“ส€แดแด แดสส€แด›สŸแด‡
เณƒโ€โžทxvi. แด€ส€ส€ษชแด ษชษดษข แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแด€แดส™แด‡ส€
เณƒโ€โžทxvii. ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸษชษดษข สœษชแด
เณƒโ€โžท xix. แดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹
โ”โ”โ” ๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
เณƒโ€โžท xx. สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ สŸแด€แด›แด‡
เณƒโ€โžท xxi. แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษข ษชษด แด€ แด›แด‡แด€แด„แดœแด˜
เณƒโ€โžท xxii. แดษช๊œฑ๊œฑษชษดษข สœแด‡ส€ สœแดแดแด‡
เณƒโ€โžท xxiii. แดกแด‡ส€แด‡แดกแดสŸแด แด‡๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด›๊œฑ

เณƒโ€โžทviii. แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด‡แด›ส€ษชา“ษชแด‡แด… แด„แด€แด›

148 8 0
By -Mionesgranger

————————————

"HARRY!" Hermione, Ron and ( Y/N ) bumped into Harry who looked like he just saw something terrifying. Since Harry was in detention earlier, that left Ron and Hermione on ( Y/N ) duty, which is what they were calling it.

They panted for breathe after running and looking for Harry. He was looking up and around the school, for whatever he heard to see if it was there again. He frowned in confusion seeing that the ghostly voice had suddenly disappeared from inside the walls.

"Did you hear it?" Harry questioned.

Ron frowned. "Hear what?"

"That voice," Harry looked around once again.

"Voice? What voice?" There was a tint of worried in Hermione's tone.

"I heard it first in Lockhart's office, and then again just..." Harry trailed off, looking up at the ceiling. "It's moving. I think it's going to kill."

He took hold of ( Y/N )'s hand and they ran off downwards to the corridors, with Hermione and Ron trailing behind them. After getting deeper into the corridors they stopped on their tracks and watched as a group of spiders made their way out of one of the windows that had a whole.

"Strange. I've never seen spiders act like that,"

"I don't like spiders..." Ron frowned as the four watched the spiders continue to go up.

Just then, ( Y/N ) noticed a reflection of something written in red on the walls. She gasped and tapped on Harry's shoulder to show him, Hermione and Ron what she saw.

"What is that?" ( Y/N ) asked softly.

Harry frowned in confusion, but then noticed the red writing and looked up along with Ron and Hermione. Hermione began reading the words, that were kinda creepy.

"The Chamber of Secrets has been opened," Hermione read. "Enemies of the Heir, beware!"

"It's written in blood."

While staring in terror at the message, Harry went eye-wide as he spotted a poor cat hanging upside down from one of the torches on the wall. Students started piling up, murmuring to each other, wondering if she's dead or not and if so did Harry do it?

Collin was about to take a picture, not being able to look down as he pulled his camera up, but Percy put the camera away before he could take a shot.

"Enemies of the Heir, beware," Draco read in the same rude tone.

He then faced Hermione. "You'll be next, Mudbloods."

Ron, Hermione and ( Y/N ) all sent him glares. Another staff member, Mr. Filch headed in, pushing some students out of the way before gasping at the sight of his cat.

"Mrs. Norris?" He breathed out.

Filch looked down at Harry, ready to place the blame on him. "You've murdered my cat."

"No, no," Harry shook his head.

"I'll kill ya," Filch raised his voice and grabbing onto the collar of Harry's robe, making ( Y/N ) flinch. "I'll kill ya!"

Ron placed his hand on her shoulder for comfort as Professor Dumbledore, Mcgonagall, Snape and Lockhart made their way to the chaos.

"Argus, I..." His eyes drifted away from Filch to the writing and he looked at it in terror. "Everyone... will proceed to their dormitories immediately."

The four were about the follow, but; "Everyone, except... you four."

They sighed and turned back to face the professors as the students headed back to the dorms. Lockhart inspected the cat hanging on the torch while Filch shook his head at the sight of it. ( Y/N ) didn't know the guy, but she guessed that he loved that cat.

"She's not dead, Argus," Dumbledore explained. "She has been petrified."

"Ah, thought so. So unlucky I wasn't there," Lockhart spoke up.

The Professor all had an annoyed look on their face. "I know exactly the counter-curse that could've spared her."

"But how she's been Petrified I cannot say,"

"Ash him," Filch nudged his head towards Harry's direction. "It's him that's done it. You saw what he wrote on the wall."

"It's not true, sir," Harry said once he was besides Ron, Hermione and ( Y/N ) again. "I swear."

"I never touched Mrs. Norris."

"Rubbish. If I might, headmaster?" Snape perked up.

"Perhaps Potter and his friends were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time," He suggested. "However..."

He walked over to the four kids. "The circumstances are suspicious. I, for one, don't recall seeing Potter at dinner."

"I'm afraid that's my doing, Severus. You see, Harry was helping me answer my fan mail," Lockhart explained.

"That's why Ron, Tinella and I went looking for him, Professor," Hermione cut in. "We'd just found him when he said.."

They turned to Harry for him to come up with something.

"Yes, Miss Granger?"

"When I said I wasn't hungry," Harry said.

Ron and ( Y/N ) quickly nodded. "We were heading back to the common room when we found Mrs. Norris."

Snape gave Harry a look, then ( Y/N ) like one that he didn't recognize her. ( Y/N ) went eye-wide, but he just shrugged it off and turned to Professor Dumbledore or an answer on what to do with the four kids.

"Innocent until proven guilty, Severus," Dumbledore said.

"My cat has been Petrified. I want to see some punishment!" Filch yelled.

"We will be able to cure her, Argue," Dumbledore assured. "As I understand it Madame Sprout has a very healthy growth of Mandrake. When matured a potion will be made, which will revive Mrs. Norris."

"And in the meantime I strongly recommend caution... to all."

————————————

( Y/N ) SAT BESIDES Hermione once again in another class with Professor Mcgonagall. The classroom was large and full of these cages that were lined up against the wall with different animals inside of them. There were two chalkboards that had instructions on the new lesson for class.

The Professor sat in front of a giant bird, holding her wand to get ready for a spell. Ron has his rat Scabbers resting on a pile of books that were placed on his desk.

"Could I have your attention, please?" Mcgonagall spoke.

Everyone turned their attention to Professor Mcgonagall as she began the lesson, walking away from her seat and next to the creature.

"Now, today we will be transforming animals into water goblets," She pointed her wand at the bird. "One, two, three, Vera Verto."

The students gasped as bird turned into a goblet. Professor Mcgonagall then headed towards Harry and Ron's desk as his rat sat up from his books.

"Ah, Mr. Weasley," She tapped her wand three times.

"One, two, three, Vera Verto."

Ron nodded before copying her actions. "Vera Verto."

Scabbers slowly turned into a cup, but his fur and tail were still there. Laughter filled the class as the tail swayed back and forth, ( Y/N ) couldn't help but chuckle a little herself.

"That wand needs replacing, Mr. Weasley," Mcgonagall stated.

A question came to Hermione's mind and she raised her arm up quickly. Mcgonagall stopped on her tracks to take a notice and answer. "Yes, Miss Granger?"

"Professor, I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of Secrets?" Silence filled the halls, and even Professor Mcgonagall hesitated for a moment. It was almost like she didn't want them to know too much about what was going on under Hogwarts.

"Well, you all know, of course that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago by the four greatest witches and wizards of the age; Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin," Mcgonagall began. "Now, three of the founders coexisted quite harmoniously. One did not."

"Three guesses who," Ron muttered.

"Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts. He believed magical learning should be kept within all-magic families. In other words, pure-bloods."

Draco gave Hermione a look and she looked away.

"Unable to sway the others he decided to leave the school," Mcgonagall continued. "Now, according to legend Slytherin had  built a hidden chamber in this castle known as the Chamber of Secrets. Well, shortly before departing he sealed it. Until that time when his own true heir returned to the school."

"The heir alone would be able to open the Chamber and unleash the horror within, and by so doing purge the school of all those who in Slytherin's view were unworthy to study magic."

"Muggle-borns," Hermione sighed.

Mcgonagall nodded. "Well, naturally, the school has been searched many times. No such chamber has been found."

"Professor," Hermione perked up. "What exactly does legend tell us lies within the Chamber?"

"The Chamber is said to be home to something that only the Heir of Slytherin can control,"

"It is said to be home... of a monster.

————————————

"DO YOU think it's true?"

Ron questioned as the four walked down the hall. ( Y/N ) remembered seeing something in the Bath back in the lab, it was a kind of monster. Almost like a snake, but larger and deadlier with teeth that could kill if it bit you. She didn't want to say anything if she was wrong and put them in danger.

Hermione nodded. "Yes. Couldn't you tell?"

"Mcgonagall's worried," She added. "All the teachers are."

"But if there really is a Chamber of Secrets, and it really has been opened, that means..."

"The Heir of Slytherin has returned to Hogwarts," Hermione cut him off.

"The question is; who is it?"

"Let's think. Who do we know who thinks all Muggle-borns are scums?" Ron wondered.

"If you're talking about Malfoy-"

"Of course! You heard him; 'You'll be next, Mudbloods."

Hermione sighed. "I heard him. But Malfoy, the Heir of Slytherin?"

A thought came into Harry's mind p. "Maybe Ron's right, Hermione. I mean, look at his family. The whole lot of them have been in Slytherin for centuries."

"Crabbe and Goyle must know," Ron said. "Maybe we could trick them into telling."

"Even they aren't that thick," Hermione scoffed.

"But there might be another way."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638 23 19
"You would risk your life for this boy?" "I would die for him." Cedric diggory x fem!oc Started-1/16/23 Finished- ?
1.3K 61 27
Your brother, Harry Potter absolutely hates the Malfoy's, Mainly Draco Malfoy. But you just can't seem to shake Draco from your head. You and Draco h...
5.6K 219 7
๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€๐๐“ | โ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant โž she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...
11.7K 507 13
[๐™ซ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง] "๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๏ฟฝ...