Do opposites attract? #troph...

By ElenaKor3

Troy and Sophie seem like they hate each other since they cant get along ever since they first met in primary... More

Always Fighting
Not the worst detention
The boy from the West-Coast
The unsuccessfull date
Sophie's Problem
The Play pt1
The play pt2
Tutoring
Fake girlfriend
UPDATE - Author's note
Injured
Boy drama!
Locked in the truck!
a different Sophie?
Why is Niecy back?
Sawyer's Birthday
Goodbye Niecy
Start of something good
Trying to be a hero
The dance part 2
The big chance
Epilogue

The Dance part 1

109 2 1
By ElenaKor3

There was a chaos around the school , Sophie had a terrible headache and she couldn't even feel the excitement that was all around . Pepper was mumbling something but she wasn't paying attention.

She felt a poke in her arm "Sophie? Did you hear anything of what I just said?"

"I really didn't" her head seemed like it would fall apart any minute now

"I said we need to go shopping one of these days to pick something amazing to wear at the dance!" Sophie rolled her eyes and Pepper gave her a pleading look

"I just don't understand why this dance is happening, and why is it so important to everyone."

"Cause we are not aloud to go at any clubs to party and this is our only chance to do something similar to a huge party"

"With teachers paying attention to every move we make?"

"Well, they said that only the principal and coach will be around"

"Wow, fun!" Sophie added ironically and she went to her class. She sat down and she saw a little note at her desk. "Will you be my date for the dance?" J . Oh no.. here we go, she definitely didn't care about that J guy, but she caught with her eye, Jordan smiling at her from across the room. She quickly looked away and caught pepper starring at the note.

"What's this? A love note? Did someone ask you to the dance?"

"No, just some prank." She felt she had to lie because no one has asked Pepper to the dance yet, and Jason would take his beautiful girlfriend with him, and that will also break her heart even more.

"As you all know, the dance will take place next Friday" there was screaming and clapping and whistling at the locker room "But you need to remember that next Monday we will have a very demanding game and I want all of you to be at your best shape.

"Coach we are going to win Whitworth don't worry!"

"Its not about winning, I want you to show the best you can do! Have I made myself clear?"

A not so loud yeah was heard across the room, and coach gave them a look so they all yelled

"Yes!"

"Good, that's my team!"

"Bells i have found the most amazing outfit for the dance!" Newt whispered while showing the screen of his phone to Bella.

"Oh my god, that is absolutely amazing! I still haven't found anything I really need to go shopping with the girls. How about you guys? Any idea what you going to wear?"

"Im thinking of going all cowboy style, cause it represents me the best. I even got a new hat, pale yellow, the color of sunset" Troy glanced at him with a grin as did Newt and Bella.

"How bout you Troy?"

"Oh , I haven't really thought about it. Do you all have dates already?"

"Nope" Sawyer said "but who cares?"

"I am going with Zach and I'm pretty sure Newt will go with Asha, right?"

"Well, we haven't really talked about it, I mean, I don't know if we are like together anymore.."

"What?" Troy Sawyer and Bella said in unison.

"Yeah, lately I felt like we didn't fit, so we haven't really been hanging out"

"Does that mean you are into Sophie again?" Troy sounded anxious "you don't want to get your heartbroken again right?"

"Oh no, absolutely not, Sophie is like my best friend. i'm just not interested in anyone right now. Is it so bad?"

"Not at all dude, I was just curious. What time are we going to the mall? I really need to check out some outfits!"

"I'll be there with the girls, and we could all meet there around 5!" Bella said while fixing her helmet and shoes.

"Man I hate shopping !"

"No one is forcing you to join us Sawyer!" Newt snapped.

Bella was trying on a light blue dress and Pepper had picked 4 different dresses and she hasn't left the dressing room for 10 min. Sophie was still looking around at the store to find something that she really liked. Nothing. She wasn't really in a mood to pick up a dress for a dance and she couldn't figure out what was so wrong because her headache seemed to fade away.

"What do you think?" Bella was spinning around her hair in a ponytail.

"I mean its your color" said Sophie with a smile "You should buy it!"

"Are you sure? Pepper, I need your opinion too"

"I am not coming outside of the dressing room" Pepper cried.

Bella exchanged a look with Sophie.

"Nothing fits, I hate it, I hate everything! And I won't even be able to find a date! So why am I even trying to find a dress!" Pepper was now crying inside the dressing room.

"Ay, Dios, she's such a drama queen." Sophie said

Newt showed up coming down the stairs of the store, with a tote back on his shoulder and a pair of pretty cool sunglasses.

"Pepper messaged me to come downstairs, what's the situation?" he said and took off his glasses.

"Not good, she's a mess." Bella added "How are the boys doing?"

"Oh don't get me started. They are not easy to shop with, they barely have taste, Troy and Sawyer are helpless. I thought down here with you girls it would be easier, but nope! Newt sighed "Sophie did you try anything on?"

"No, and don't you dare start with your shit because I am not in the mood." She was still thinking about that note on her desk. She hasn't told anyone that someone already asked her to the dance, and it wasn't just Jordan's little note , there were 2 more messages from other guys asking her the same question. And she didn't like any of them.

Troy and Sawyer also came downstairs now, at the women's clothing, arguing about something.

"What do you guys think?" Bella asked them

"Its really awesome! Said Troy while he looked around nervously,

"I would prefer something more casual" Sawyer said but Newt gave him a glance "I mean, what do I know, you look amazing. Are you ready to go?"

"No, we're still waiting for Pepper to decide"

"And Sophie" Newt added while typing something on his phone.

"When was the last time that someone punched you? Do you want me to make you cry? Do you want to go in the dressing room with Pepper and cry together? Sophie snapped, "I'm out, i'll see you tomorrow." Sophie left the store while everyone looked at each other stunned.

Troy went after her

"Sophie! What's going on? She turned around, she really looked like she wasn't feeling well

"I haven't been feeling well today, and i'm really not in the mood to try on any clothes"

"You don't need to try any, i'm sure everything will look good on you." He gave her a smile and went back to the store.

Four messages on her phone, from four different guys at school, asking her to be their date for the dance. Any girl would be extremely happy to have to choose between four dates , but why wasn't Sophie feeling the same way. She couldn't say anything in front of Pepper because she knew she would feel even worse no one asked her out and the fact they visited three more stores and nothing was good enough for her . She kept looking at her phone screen, there was no way she could decide this on her own. She had to meet Bella.

"Okay, so we have Jake, Mike, Jordan and Tyler." Bella had designed on her computer a list of pros and cons off each guy. And she went through it again , she wrote things like favorite food, good dancer , handsome and more details that Sophie found extremely weird.

'I don't like any of them! Sophie exclaimed while looking at the pc screen.

"I mean Jake is cute! And you've been to the movies once right?"

"Yeah I guess..."

"How bout Jordan, you have kissed at that party, with spin the bottle, you've said he's a good kisser!"

"Yeah but he is always talking about skateboard and how he jumped from that cliff, and he survived, he's too reckless"

"Yeah, you don't want a boyfriend with broken ribs all the time.

'Boyfriend?"

"Well, you never know how this night will turn out. Something juicy might happen!"

"I don't want anything juicy to happen with any of them! Sophie let out a scream and lied down on Bella's bed. "Bella.." , she said while starring at the ceiling, "How did you know you really like Zach?" Bella turned around to face her.

"Umm, I don't know, every time I saw him I felt my stomach turn , but in a good way, I wanted to talk to him, call him, go out with him, and when we couldn't go out I started to miss him." Sophie was silent,

Bella narrowed her eyes in a playful way "Soph, do you like someone?"

"I don't know, that's the problem Bella. Im trying to figure out what's wrong with me lately, and I have no answer."

"Who is it? Tell me now!"

"No! Besides I don't even know if I 'like' like him,

"Stop teasing me"

Bellas phone started ringing,

"Troy" she said while looking at the screen "its probably about the new game plan, i'll tell him to come over -

"NO! Sophie was now standing a hand in front of Bellas phone, "No please"

"Relax it won't be long, just a couple of notes on the - Bella broke off  "Oh my god!" She whispered, her phone was still buzzing on her hand  "Oh my god, are you kidding me? Troy? You like Troy? What?"

"I don't like him! He is cocky, and he always thinks he is right, he barely understands science, but at the same time he cares about his friends and he is kind, and he threw himself in front of me when that guy tried to hit me..

Bella was smiling like a weirdo, and she let out a happy scream. She mumbled some things to herself , while moving up and down her room, Sophie couldn't understand but she got out the words "perfect couple" "king and queen of prom" .

"Bella please! Hear me out, she took a deep breath, "I don't know what it is that I feel for Troy. Please, don't say anything to him until I can figure this out."

Bella declined the call and threw her phone on her bed. "Don't worry , I won't say a thing, but you need to know, Troy is much more than all the things you mentioned, he has matured a lot, I guess he's just growing up, like all of us, and he is a really nice guy."

"Oh I know.."

okay guys, I think there's only 2 chapters left and a lot of stuff will happen, hehehe

love you xoxo Elena

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1M 90.8K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...