𝑹𝒂𝒎𝒛 𝑬 𝑭𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒃 ✔

By Jannat_zeenat

𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵. 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢... More

Introduction 📜
Character Introduction 💕
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
Epilogue

|20|

2.8K 183 29
By Jannat_zeenat

Wealth is appropriate to a God-fearing person, but good health is better for the God-fearing than wealth".

Zaman and family went to attend a reception in their relatives. They encouraged Ayesha alot to company them. But she refused as Zainul was also not back from office. Her mother in law decided to leave Ayesha at home so that this newlyweds couple could have some privacy. She agreed.

Filha was all ready in her outfit.. but couldn't put up any hair style. She whined loudly making Ayesha giggle.

Zaman stood on the door leaning. Waiting for his baby sister.

"La muje de... itne time me toh shadi walima or bache bhi ho jate! Or tujse ek hair style nhi bnta!'' He said smacking her head.

Filha rolled her eyes and said, "itni tezi se toh bss tumare ghode dhodte h.. hum aam insan h.. khud se complare mat karo!"

Zaman rolled his eyes and straighten her hair.. with straightener.

Ayesha was looking at them with heart eyes.

This siblings had a cute relationship.

"Tum dono na muje Zehab bhai ki yaad dilate ho.. wo bhi mere baal banaya karte the shadi se phle" Ayesha said showing her cute smile.

Hearing Zehab's name her heart skipped a beat.

Meanwhile Zaman yelled on her ear making her flinch.

"Chal ab.. warna.. yahi subha ho jayegi... mere peth toh chuhe.. pura pandaal saja ke bethe khane ke liye!" He said rubbing his tummy.

Girls giggled at him.

And they drove to their destination leaving Ayesha.

Meanwhile she received a message from him.

'Sab gaye?' - Zain

'Ji' - Ayesha.

'Me aa rha hu' - zain.

'Ok'

She typed with a grin on her face. Her heart was doing flip flop with happiness.
After 7 hours, they are going to meet!

She quickly ran upstairs to their room and searched a beautiful dress.

She looked around her wardrobe and whined.

"Kuch bhi acha nhi h mere pass!"
She removed all the cloths and threw them in the corner. Not finding anything suitable she pouted sadly.

Thinking hard what to wear. She stood up grinning and unlocked the upper shelf.. which was full of sarees.

She squealed at them.

She choosed a saree and quickly dashed to take shower.

After completing her light makeup as usual. She glanced at her reflection. She looked beautiful.

Glancing at the clock she sighed. Only 10 mins pasted!

"Ye waqt kat kyu nhi raha!" She mumbled pouting.

Meanwhile she heard his car horn and she ran out to welcome him.

Zainul parked his car in porch and was coming towards the entrance of the house.. when he eyes captured a hoor. His hoor in black saree.

She was panting.... as she came running down.
His heart and heart were beating in rhythm. Perfect match.

He took small steps towards her and forwarded his hand.

She smiled at those beautiful fresh roses.
Caressing them she mumbled softly,

"Kitne pyare h"

"Tumse kam" he said looking at her intensely.

She didn't looked at him...

Ayesha turned around to leave.. but he caught her wrist and pulled her softly. Her back hitted with his chest.

"Mera intezar kar rahi thi?" He asked leaning near her ear. A shiver ran down her spine.

She closed her eyes at their proximity.

Before she could say anything.... rain starting pouring.

Ayesha flinched and turned around hiding in his chest. He chuckled at her and lifted her in bridal style.

He marched in lounge and placed her on the sofa.

"Khana milega?" He asked pouting.

And his tummy made some weird noises.

She giggled and nodded.
She stood up and strolled to kitchen to heat up the food.

While he sighed and went to take a cold shower.

She placed the food on the dinning area.
And sat waiting for him.

While he came down... rubbing his hair with towel.

They ate in pure silence.. but their eyes never left each other.
How could they?

She frowned at his sudden sneezing.
He started sneezing alot.
"Ap naahaye kyu? Dekhe ab tabiyat bigar gayi na" she said checking his temperature.

He rubbed his red nose with tissue.
And said, "bss aese hi.. aj sights pe jana pada tha na.. waha dhul meethi hoti h.. isiliye"

She nodded and went to bring kada.
Not before handing him a glass of hot water. So that his sneezing could stop.

Ayesha quickly scrambled the herbs.. which were already present in kitchen.
And made kada.

Pouring it into a cup. She went to their room to get vicks.

"Ye pi lijye" she said forwarding the kada to him.

Its smell was soo bitter... he coughed bringing it near his mouth. He made faces and said, "kya azaab h ye?!"

She glared at him. She looked cute.

"Kada h.. abhi ap isse piyenge na.. toh tabiyat ek dam durusat ho jayegi.. or vicks laga lijye..." she said pointing on at his chest.

He smirked and said, "tum laga do"

Her eyes widened.

She gulped and said, "phele.. phele ap ye kada finish kijye!"

" fir lagaogi na!" He asked raising his eyebrows.

She didn't had any option. She nodded meekly.

He drank kada in one breath. Grinning like a fool and dragged her to their room.

"Ap.. ap kya karr rahe h... abhi muje kitchen bhi saaf karna h" she said complaining.

"Huhh... yaha shohar bimar h.. or tume kitchen ki padi h!" He said crossing his arms. He looked cute with his red nose and teary eyes cause of cold.

She giggled and pinched his nose.

"Ap kabhi kabhi bacho ki tarah zidd karte h!" She said giggling.

"Ha toh apne iss bache ki zidd puri kardo" he said softly.

She blushed and nodded.

He removed his tee and layed down on the bed. She took small amount of vicks and started applying it on his chest with her shivering hand.

Her hand was caressing his hard rock chest.

His eyes never left her. While she was waiting for some miracle to happen and look him away. His burning gaze was nkt letting her even breath.

She covered him with double duvet and caressed his hair. His head was in her lap now.

"Soo bhi jaye ab ap" she said feeling his intense gaze.

"Jaongi toh nhi na.. muje chor ke" he said with his heavy voice. As his temperature was going down. She nodded in no and started murmuring Quranic verses and blew on him. While he slept in her lap holding her hand tightly.

After some time when she checked that he was in deep slumber she tried to free herself. So that she could lay beside him and sleep.

But he turned a little and started chanting,
"... mene.. me.. gareeb ... hu t...oh.. kya.. pyar.. nhi.. kar.. skta.... mere.. sath.. aesa.. mat .... mat jao... muje ... chorke!" He said in a cracked voice.

She panicked and hugged him tightly.
His words shooked her.
Her heart was shattered at the reason why her elder sister rejected him.
Her rejection was the cause if his bleeding heart. And she was the its cure.

--

Asslamualaikum ❣
Hope you are doing well 😇
So kesa laga.. thoda sa romance shomance? 😁

Or kya lgta h readers.. Ayesha will cure his heart?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 43 19
" 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅.. 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒃𝒚 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 " 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞...
748 76 21
𝔸𝔸ℝ𝕍𝕀 𝕄𝔸𝕃ℍ𝕆𝕋ℝ𝔸 𝑨 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒆, 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑪𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒂�...
181K 6.6K 21
پہلی نظر میں کیسا جادو کر دیا تیرا بن بیٹھا ہے میرا جیا 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖲𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖠𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾...