Monsters x Reader one shots

By MMA1999

I've kind of been reading more monster stories lately and thought "oh this could be fun if I wrote one shots... More

Hi!!
Fairy
Kelpie
Krampus
Requests!
Yandere Merman
Yandere Wendigo
Vampire
Dragon
Minotaur
Naga
Yandere Werewolf
Grim Reaper
Orc Chief
Demon
Werefox
Yandere Fairy
Werehyena x Female reader
Wizard
Yandere Angel
Boogeyman
Announcement
Male Cecaelia
Wendigo
Drider
Yandere Tengu
Yandere Kelpie
Yandere Kraken
Yandere Slenderman
Headless Horseman
Yandere Slenderman Part 2
Centaur
Werewolf
Orc
Ghost
Yandere Naga
Drider
Yandere Minotaur
Yandere Naga Part 2
Yandere Tengu part 2
Yandere Tengu
Yandere Drider
Mafia Boss Orc
Yandere Dark Elf
Announcement!!
Yandere Orc
Troll
Yandere Mummy
Merman
Yandere Cyber Monster
Frankenstein's Monster
Yandere Phantom of the Opera
Vampire
I'm Back!
Infected
Skeleton Jack
Yandere Werewolf Pack
Yandere Werewolf Pack: All
Yandere Werewolf Pack: Boris
Yandere Werewolf: Remus
Yandere Werewolf: Lowell
Werewolf: Ralph
Yandere Kraken
Yandere Mershark
Vampire Pt 2
Goblin King Jareth
Yandere Orc Pt 2
Medusa
Demon
Yandere Dragon
Vampire
Yandere Wendigo Pt 2
Alien
Yandere Mershark Part 2
Male Medusa
Male Owl Harpy
Yandere Huldra
Dark Fairy
New Book!
Yandere Elf Hunter
Mafia Dragon
Orc
Yandere Robot
Yandere Vampire
Werewolf
Shadow Monster
Yandere Changeling
Krampus
Yandere Humanized Cookie Monster
Yandere Naga
Yandere Alien
Yandere Drider
Requests Closed
Yandere Vampire pt 2
Yandere Krampus
Yandere Changeling Pt 2
Yandere Orc Husband
Yandere Humanized Snowman
Yandere Mummy pt 2
Yandere Robot Pt 2
Seven Deadly Sins
Genderbend Goddess Morana
Yandere Centaur
Yandere Mafia Werewolf
Announcement
Yandere Wizard
Yandere Killer
Werebat
Yandere Centaur pt 2
Werepanthor
Yandere Possessed Doll
Yandere Werewolf and Yander Vampire
Yandere Doll part 2
Mermaid
Yandere Werewolf and Yandere Vampire: Rowan
Lord Vampire
Yandere Werewolf and Yandere Vampire: Curtis
Hades
Yandere Angel pt 2
Yandere AI
Yandere AI pt 2
Mershark
Wizard
Poseidon
Yandere Angel and Yandere Demon
Yandere Corpse
Ghost
Yandere Harpy
Dark Elf
Yandere Hades
Kitsune
Siren
Alien
Orc
Vampire
Cupid
Alien
Yandere Anubis
Yandere Naga
Announcement
Gargoyle
Multiple
Yandere Naga (His Pov)
Mafia Werewolf
Orc War Chief (His Pov)
Eastern Dragon
Requests Closed!
Werewolf
Yandere Wizard
Yandere Mafia Werewolf Pt 2
Yandere Vampire Demon
Kitsune Pt 2
Griffin
Phoenix
Eastern Dragon Pt 2
Orc pt 2
Neko
Ghost
Yandere Kitsune
Naga (His Pov)
Mafia Werewolf pt 2
Vampire
Mummy
Werebat
Yandere Killer pt 2
Dragon
Yandere Wizard pt 2
Surprise!
Yandere Candy Pop (His Pov)
Bruxsa
Silkies
Nokken
Anubis
Phantom of the Opera
Dullahan
Gnoll
Orc
Vampire and Werewolf
1 Million!!
King Incubus
Vampire and werewolf: Hybrid
Kitsune pt 3
Elf
Yandere Killer pt 3
Vampire and Werewolf: Werewolf
Dark Fairy (His Pov)
Yandere Barbarian Werewolf
Yandere Drider
Yandere Zeus
Vampire and Werewolf: Vampire
Orc pt 3
Yandere Vampire Demon pt 2
Yandere Robot pt 3
Dragon Pt 2
Yandere Mafia Ghost
Mafia Werewolf Pt 3
Yandere Angel pt 3
Alien (His Pov)
End

Deity

6.9K 304 34
By MMA1999

This was asked for by Cookies_4nd_tea! I hope it's close to what you wanted! Thank you and enjoy!

"(Y/N), we caught something!" Looking up at the excited cheer of your boss, you frowned at him.

He has said that at least three times before. The first time, it was a figure the local tribe made to scare birds from their crops. The second time, it was just a statue that he swore moved. The last time, it was just the native tribe of the island making fun of him. They sewed a dead monkey onto a smoked-out fish. It's starting to be a pain to answer to him. He's supposed to be a top-notch scientist for Pete's sake.

"I know what you're thinking." He answered motioning for you to follow him, "I swear though. This is the real deal. It's like nothing we've ever seen before."

Sighing, you grabbed your clipboard and left your office with him. Some of your lower ranking co-workers, snickering as you went. They know your boss has almost lost his mind. You know they're happy they don't have to take direct orders from him. Scanning your badge at the elevator, you watched him press the button that takes you to the fourth floor. This floor is strictly left for important personnel. Meaning you, your boss, your co-worker Chase, and two guards.

Nodding to the guards, you stepped into the office before a large window. Setting your clipboard down, you sighed as you sat down.

"Alright, let's see this big discovery." Raising an eyebrow at his smirk, you watched him flip the light on to the containment room.

Your eyes widened and you gasped when you saw the creature chained to the far wall. Its head was hanging with what looked like white hair hiding its face. Its human like arms were being held apart so you could see it had something like black claws. Your boss was right about it being something never seen before. Standing from you seat, you went into the room. Never taking your eyes off it, though it didn't react when you entered. Crouching down when you were close enough to touch it, you blinked in amazement and the blue glowing horns on its head. Hesitantly reaching out to touch them, you yelped and fell back when it suddenly looked up at you with a glare. The muzzle covering half of its face.

"See!" Your boss laughed patting your shoulder, "The discovery of the century and you get to be the one to report it. Have fun."

Blinking at the creature then your boss, you ran after him, "Sir, I don't even know where to begin!"

_ 1 week later_

Sighing as you held the treys of food, you went into the room. You had taken blood tests and tested his vitals. He's only said a few words that you don't understand. Since he was found on the island though, you suspect he doesn't understand your language either. You've tried to learn a little about him through his behavior, which isn't much. The most you've learned is that he doesn't trust the food and he has a tendency to want to bite with canine teeth. 

Setting the trey down before him, you took a bite for each item to show him it was safe. He seemed satisfied with that as he started to eat. Sitting with your own food, you started to eat. Wondering how to progress from here. You really don't want to start any physical tests until you're sure he won't attack you. Glancing at him, you saw that he was watching you again. Deciding to try something, you pointed to yourself.

"(Y/N)" You spoke carefully, before motioning to him.

He frowned as if trying figure out what you were meaning, before he copied you, "Aspen."

Feeling a surge of excitement, you grinned, "You actually spoke. You said my name. This is great."

He watched you as if he was thinking about something. You know he doesn't understand, but this is huge to you. He can speak, meaning he's able to learn. If you could teach him your language, you might be able to hold conversations with him. Ask him questions and find out more about him.

"I know you don't understand me, but this is amazing to me." You laughed, writing your idea down on your clipboard.

"If I had known you would be this genuinely happy about me speaking, I would have done it sooner." He spoke in a complete clear sentence, making your mouth drop and the pen in your hand.

"Y..you can understand me and speak my language perfectly," You gasped, "How?"

"I've been listening to every conversation in this place." He explained, making you look at his pointed ears, "For the past week, I've been listening and learning your language. Telling the difference between the people with their voices."

You don't want to believe it, but you don't know what he is, so it's possible that his hearing range is beyond what you could comprehend. You were still trying to wrap your head around it.

"That is really amazing." You grinned, glancing at the chains around him, "If I let you go, are you going to try to bite me again?"

"That was only because you stabbed me for my blood." He sighed, "I won't though."

Moving to him, you unlocked his cuffs. Watching as he rubbed his wrists. He ever stood to stretch, which is when you realized he was a bit taller than you. He was at least seven feet tall.

"What are you?" You asked, looking away when you realized you were staring at him.

"The natives refer to me as their deity or their god." He answered, making you nod as you wrote that down.

_ 2 Months later_

Humming to your music, you nodded to the guards as you went in. Now that most of the building has been told about Aspen, the guards have been armed more to prevent others besides you or your boss to enter. Aspen almost immediately perked up when he saw you. A knowing grin on his face, making you raise an eyebrow at him.

"You act like you know something." You scoffed, giving him the food, you made as he held one arm out for you to go over his vitals.

It's part of your daily routine. He eats while you check him. Then you do the tests. Some of them surprised you, such as his hearing, strength, speed, and his ability to fly. Though, he is a deity, so you shouldn't be surprised.

"Only your beautiful singing voice." He smirked, making your face burn, "Why you're embarrassed about it, I'll never know." 

"I'm not that good." You coughed, hoping to find a way to change the topic.

"(Y/N), if you're voice can charm a god such as myself, what do you think it would do to these mortals." He announced while flexing, making you roll your eyes.

You already know he likes to show off. He has a habit of teasing you as well. It is more for fun than anything though. He hasn't tried flirting with you. Not that you can tell anyway.

"Yeah, sure." You shook your head, while pulling his arm so he bent down, "Hold still so I get your temperature."

He only smiled at you and watched you with his black and yellow eyes. When everything came back normal, you let him go.

"So what tests are we doing today?" He asked making you frown.

"Well, the thing is, you're done." You explained, not looking at him, "There are no more tests."

He was quiet, but you knew what he was thinking, "Then, are they going to let me go? Will they let me go home?"

Swallowing the lump in your throat, you glanced at him. He almost looked like he was pleading for you to tell him. You can't blame him. He's told you how much he missed his home. He told you of all his favorite places, which sounds like heaven to you. His temple in the village and the festivals held for him. You want him to go back to those, but at the same time you don't. You've grown attached to him as much as you tried not to. Feeling him grab your hand, you knew you couldn't lie to him.

"I don't know." You answered honestly, still not looking at him, "I hope so. You deserve to go home. You shouldn't be locked up as you have been."

He was quiet, but you felt his claws tighten around your hand. When you finally looked up, you saw that he was frowning.

"They don't want me to." He growled, "They want to take me. They want to be famous, earn more money, or claim my discovery as their own."

Horrified at what you were hearing, you tried not to cry. He doesn't deserve to be treated like an animal. Feeling a clawed hand on you face make you look up; you saw that he was studying you.

"You don't really want me to leave either, do you?" He whispered, making you shake your head as you started to cry, "What is your reason?"

"I'll miss you." You whimpered, grabbing his claw that held your face, "I love seeing you every day. I can barely think about not seeing you. That's not fair to you though. You're a prisoner here. I won't ever ask you to be a prisoner for me."

Coming up with a plan, you jerked your head into his claw. Feeling them scrap your face and draw blood. That made him back away several feel as he hid his claws behind him and watch you in horror. He's always said that he'll be careful not to hurt you. It's the only plan you can think of though.

"When the guards come in, knock them out." You ordered, moving your clipboard, so the door wouldn't go down all the way.

Moving to the hall, you held your wounded cheek as you stumbled to the guards. Both of them seeming shocked to see you hurt.

"It's escaped." You panted attempting to sound scared, "It's gone mad."

Watching them run to the room, you waited a minute before opening the door again. Finding them leaning against a wall, with Aspen frowning. Grabbing his claw, you pulled him down the hall.

"(Y/N), why would you do something so reckless?" He demanded, "You know I don't want to see you get hurt because of me."

"It's the only thing I can think of." You answered, pulling him into the elevator, "I'll take you through the janitorial halls. They should be empty by now. There's a door that leads outside. You'll be free."

"What about you?" He asked, making you go silent.

You'll lose your job. With what Aspen said your co-workers plan, they just might try to kill you. You wouldn't be surprised.

"(Y/N), answer me." He growled, making you shake your head.

"I don't specifically know." You admitted, giving him a small smile "It seems I don't know anything for sure anymore. Kind of sad for a scientist, isn't it?"

"Do you love me?" Swallowing the lump in your throat, you nodded as you saw the elevator reach the first floor.

Not waiting for a response from him, you pulled him along. Ducking behind walls as you saw others approaching. It was almost easy reaching the janitorial hall. Once there, an alarm started blaring. They know he's escaping. You started to run. Both of you had just reached the door, when you heard a gun behind you. Turning around, you pushed Aspen behind you. 

Your boss and several co-workers were pointing guns at you. Most of your co-workers looking at Aspen in awe.

"I'm disappointed, (Y/N). You're letting the discovery of the century go." Your boss growled, stepping forward.

"He doesn't belong in a cage." You snapped, waving for Aspen to leave behind your back.

"Don't tell me, you care about it. It's our ticket to riches and fame." He hissed, before his eyes widened.

Aspen was finally leaving. Turning and pushing him out the door faster, you gasped as you heard and felt the gunshot. You felt Aspen catch you as you started to collapse, that was the last thing you remembered though.

Flinching at the voices, you weakly opened your eyes. Looking up at the canopy before turning to the voices. Aspen was speaking to two of the natives, who turned to you when they saw that you were awake. They seemed to even tell Aspen before they left. It didn't take him long to sit on the bed by you. Concern on his face as he lightly rubbed the wounds on your face.

"We're lucky I got to the village in time." He sighed, "The healers said that you'll be okay."

Nodding, you attempted to sit up. Your side hurt a lot. Aspen clearly didn't like you sitting up, but he still helped you. Keeping his arms wrapped around you as you leaned against him.

"Me and the natives are going to chase those scientists off the island. They won't hurt us again."

"I'll have to go with them." You sighed, "I have to explain what happened to our government."

He was silent for a long time before he spoke, "You could stay with me. I don't want to go a day without seeing you either. Your voice isn't the only charming thing about you. I..I love you too."

"Would that really be, okay?" You sighed, "Will your followers be okay with me staying with you? Will the lab give up that easily."

"They won't have a choice, but natives are. The scientists will leave, I assure you." He grinned resting his head against yours, "I'm a god, (Y/N). I can keep you and the island safe. Please stay."

Grinning, you nodded. Feeling him kiss your head before he kissed your lips. He even gave you a gentle hug, which seemed to make both of you relax. That was until you heard shouting outside.

"They're ready." He sighed, making you lay down, "Stay and rest. I'll be back. We'll have a fest in your honor."

"A feast, really?" You scoffed, making him laugh before kissing your head again.

"You brought back their god, and you are a romantically with their god. Me and my followers want to do it for you." He smiled while squeezing your hand, "We're both safe now after all."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 3.7K 40
Dessyr, the son of two poor commoners who has no magical abilities, is fighting as a soldier for the human kingdom, Vessaga, in a war against the kin...
24.4K 318 22
THERE ISNT ENOUGH OF THESE OMG. I will write platonic love, angst, fluff, and more! Ill try update daily and I would appreciate if you could request...
232 0 4
Here is a collection of my one-shots. I originally post them on Tumblr, but I'll try to post them here as well. Most (probably all) of them will be y...
50.1K 990 16
One shots for when I'm bored and have quick ideas. All these stories have darker themes and plots, most if not all probably won't be fluffy stuff. W...