Being the Billionaire's Husba...

By Duranb0lt

[EDITING!] RANKING: #1 on 'gaymarriage' - 11/28/19 #8 on 'Billionaires' - 7/25/18 "Can money buy love?" After... More

READ ME
Prologue
Chapter 1- The day didn't go well
Chapter 2- Fascinated
Chapter 3- Here Comes the Deal
Chapter 4- Hello, Angel
Chapter 5- Spell EXCITED, G-E-O-R-G-E
Chapter 6- Say it. Say that you'll marry me.
Chapter 7- Thinking of you
Chapter 9- Starbucks Diva
Chapter 10- Am I Bipolar?
Chapter 11- Healing Hearts
Chapter 12- I have a Question
Chapter 13- CIA Asset!
Drew & Thomas Bonus Chapter
Chapter 14- You!
Chapter 15- Don't
Chapter 16- Naughty!
Chapter 17- Judo training does help.
Chapter 18- Truce?
Chapter 19- Making love
Chapter 20- Potato. Tomato.
Chapter 21- What just happened?
Chapter 22- Stop changing the subject
All I Do For Drew (Prologue)
Chapter 23- Bipolar. Not-so-muscular. Bad-singer.
Chapter 24- Is it the end?
Epilogue- Gotcha!
UPDATES

Chapter 8- My One Week Bride

57.6K 2K 488
By Duranb0lt

Hubby -->

Chapter 8- My One Week Bride

George's POV

"You're Alexander's first love.If you break his heart I'll fucking chase you with a butcher knife and cut your dick in half til' you die of blood loss. Alexander still has his own demons but it's not my secret to tell."

Katie's voice still plays in my mind. It makes me even more curious about what she meant about Wifey's 'demons'. Did something bad happened to him in the past? I'm gonna kill any fucker who hurts my wifey!

"George? Yoohoo!" I blink as Alexander waves his hand infront of me. "You spaced out. Are you alright?" He asks worriedly.

"Of course I am. Especially now that your here." I say with a smile as I pull him to my lap. He struggles a bit but stops as soon as I bury my face in his neck. He smells so fucking good.

After my surprise visit to his apartment this morning, Sam moved all his things into the house. The day went on and here we are, sitting on the couch since we just arrived home from going out for dinner.

I pull my head back as I felt Wifey's movement and I quickly look over to what his doing. I noticed that he's fumbling with my phone.It seems like he's searching for something.

"Hey, what are you looking for?" I raised a brow as he soon opens the gallery.

"Nothing. I just thought that you might have a selfie here."He chuckles and frowns as he realize that the gallery is empty.

"I don't like having pictures in my phone, unless it's you." I smirk as I notice the blush appearing in his face. A pout forms in my lips when he suddenly moves away from my lap and rushes towards the bathroom.

When he doesn't come back after a few minutes, I stood and followed him. As I opened the door, I caught Wifey having my phone infront of the mirror with his hand in the air forming a 'v' shape and his lips form a dramatic pout.Soon I hear a shutter sound.

"What are you doing?" I ask him and he quickly looks at the phone with a smile.

"I just did a mirror selfie, duh."He answers and rolls his eyes at me.Well excuse me for being so ignorant.

He hands me my phone and I smile as I see his newly-taken photo.

"You're cute in this photo." I smile as I made the photo my wallpaper.

"Does that mean I'm not cute in real life?" He asks, teasingly. I quickly put the phone aside and pulled him by the waist, leaving no space between us.

"No. You're gorgeous in real life." I wink at him and he quickly blushes. It makes me happy that I can amke him blush.

"You're handsome though."

"And you’re gorgeous. It makes us meant-to-be." I answer him with a smile before cupping his face and leaning down to kiss him. He quickly responds by using his one hand to tug my hair and putting the other on my shoulder while locking his legs unto my hips.I walk towards the wall and he moans when his back is leaning against the cold marble. He opens his mouth and I quickly insert my tongue.I could feel his erection in my stomach and I'm sure he could feel my own erection in his ass. My heart is beating so frucking fast and I could feel the spark he's igniting inside of me.

This isn't right. We can't do this yet.

I quickly pull back for air and he looks at me with lustful eyes.

"George, what's wrong?"

"We can't do this yet. I can't make love to you yet." I say with frustration as I took a step back and he quickly climbs down from my waist. I gave him one peck at lips and notice his blush.

Our feelings with each other is not yet certain.I don't want to have sex with him and then he's going to leave me like...... nevermind.

I felt warm hands cupping my face so I look down and see Wifey smiling at me.

"Hry, it's fine. Besides, I'm not ready for you yet." He says with a blush and I smirk at him.

Of course he's not. He still has his virginity intact and I want to take it after the wedding. Ugh, I'm so sexually frustrated.

He stands on his toes and kisses my forehead.

"Just make sure that all the wait is worth it." He says with a wink and escapes my grasp before running back to the living room.

It's been hours since he came here yet he already makes my house more colorful.

I smile widely before taking my phone and heading towards the living room.

As soon as I arrive, Alexander is sitting on the couch with the remote in his hand. I quickly climb in and pull him to my lap. I'm still hard and I'm sure he could feel it beneath him. I notice that he's not moving so I burried my face in his warm neck.

Suddenly the doorbell starts to ring and before I could stand up, Alexander puts down the remote.

"I'll check it!" He says before running towards the door.

I leaned back until I realized, maybe it's one of those psychopaths who go inside the door or maybe it's a burglar! Oh no!

I quickly stood up and ran towards the door.

"Who the fuck are you? And what the fuck are you doing in my friend's house?" I stop from my steps when I hear Thomas' voice. My shoulder's fall in relief

and I walked back to the living room.

"I'm G...george's f..fiancé." I heard Alexander's voice broke and my anger rises up so I quickly walked towards the door. I quickly saw Thomas looking at Wifey with disgust.

"What the Fuck? I'm sure your just a fucking goldigger who onl-- George! Who is this man?" Thomas looks up to me and Alexander turns to me just exactly as a tear escapes from his beautiful eyes. I ran to him and pulled him. I quickly burried his face in my chest. My eyes looked up to Thomas with a glare.

"Seriously Thomas?! I invited you because I wanted you to meet my fiancé and here you are harassing him. Treat him with respect if you don't want me to punch you in the face." I say to him and he quickly looks at me with guilt.

"I'm so sorry man. I never thought you'd-"

"Oh shut the fuck up Thomas! For once in your life, stop being so fucking stupid!" My voice start to rise as he Thomas' eyes open wide in shock.

"I'll just go in." I nod at him and he enters inside. I invited Thomas since I was so excited for him to meet Wifey.

I looked down and I kissed Wifey's head before rocking him softly.

"Shush. Please stop crying. You know I hate it when you cry."

He looks up to me and I smile at him.

"I'll go talk to Thomas, okay? How about you go the bathroom and wash your face. Your eyes are getting puffy." I say and he chuckles. I'm glad to hear that sound.

I nod at him before leaving him there before going to the living room.

"What the fuck was that about Thomas?" I raise my eyebrow at him.

"I just.. I thought you wouldn't love anyone anymore ever since..you know." He says guiltily.

"Who are you to judge me? I was so excited about you meeting him then you just suddenly disrespect him. INSIDE MY OWN FUCKING HOUSE!"

He tenses when I start yelling at him. Thomas has been my bestfriend since middle school yet the person I saw at my doorstep a few minutes ago, was not the Thomas I knew before.

"I'm so sorry,okay? I know I judged him too quickly!"

I hold back my fist from punching him. Just remembering Wifey's tears that came because of him, spikes up my anger.

"You fucked up, Thomas. I'm so angry at you right now that I'm holding back myself from punching you." I say with gritted teeth.

I looked aroung the living room and notice that Wifey is still not here yet.He must've been so afraid.

Suddenly Sam appears behind me and clears his throat.

"Yes?" I ask with a glare.

"It seems Mr. McKinley has left the house Sir."

My heart suddenly beats so fast as I my eyes widen in shock.

"What do you mean left?"

"Sir, he went outside the house earlier and told me he was going out for a walk and that he already had your permission. I let him out."

"What?!"

"It's been a few minutes Sir but Mr. Mckinley still hasn't come back."

"He must've not reached far. Let's go find him!" I quickly bolted from the living room.

"Let me help you!"Thomas says behind me.

"This is your fucking fault Thomas! If one, just one, hair of my soon-to-be- wife gets hurt, I will fucking hurt you and forget the thing we had before that we called 'friendship'."

I didn't even care to hear a reply since I ran directly outside. As I left the gate, the road splits into two.

"Sam, take the right! I'll take the left." Sam nods in reply before splitting up.

I ran and notice the road that's mostly empty.

"ALEXANDER! WHERE ARE YOU?" I started shouting. Where did he go?

I continued running in search for him. I went past a few houses but still no sign of him.

I stopped for a quick breather before pulling my phone from my pocket.

I dialed Sam's number and waited for him to pick it up.

"Sam, have you found Alexander yet?" Please. Let him be found.

"No sir. I've ran past through different establishments but I still haven't found him."

"Don't stop looking for him." I say and hang up.

I start running again until I reached a park. I search for Wifey, and finally, I found him sitting on one of the park's swing.The park is well lit though even if it's empty. He cannot see me behind him since he's facing the other way.

"Ugh way to go Alexander! You have the word 'golddigger' plastered on your forehead. Everyone thinks I agreed to marry George Garrison for his money! He might be handsome and mostly conceited but he makes my day more beautiful. I can't even stop thinking about him and he roams around my mind like a ghost. And here I am now, regretting that I left his house and is currently talking to air, which is odd. "

"You roam my mind too. Like a ghost." His head quickly turns to me and his eyes start to water. He stands up and hugs me.

"It's not a week yet since I met you and I'm head-over-heels for you already.My heart beats fast whenever your near me and I can help myself from kissing you. At first I wanted to marry you because of your face and for my grandfather's wish but right now, I want to grow old with you. I love you, Alexander McKinley."

"I love you too George Garrison." He says before looking up to me and reaching me for a kiss.

"You do?" I ask with a shock after we pulled back from the kiss. Like seriously, we've met like four days ago and here we are confessing our love for each other.

"No I don't, I was just joking! Of course I do! Duh. I know we've met only for a week and it seems like I'm in a roller coaster ride, I don't care. I don't care about what other people think.What's important is you and me."

"Yeah. You and me." I say with a smile before leaning down to give him a kiss that expressed all my affection for him.

"I love you." He says before kissing my nose.

"I love you too, my one week bride." I say with a wink.

"I'm a groom not a bride." He says with a pout.

"You're a bride. Your my soon-to-be wife. Period." I say and insert my hand in his armpits and lift him in the air as we both twirl around.

Laughter and giggles soon fills the air.

"YESSSSS! ALEXANDER MCKINLEY LOVES ME!" I started shouting in the air like a crazy man, but I don't care. As long as he's with me, I'm fine.

Yes, as long as he's with me everything feels right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.3K 34
[LGBT+ Romance, BoyxBoy] "Oh my god! Can you just shut the hell up?!" The man sneered. Alexander smirked, having a mischievous glint in his eyes. "...
30.5K 1K 43
Kai Summers is a Afro-Caribbean born immigrant to the US. Kai is humble and one of the sweetest persons you will ever meet although his living situat...
7K 374 13
Book 3/3 ( Happening during No Way Home) Y/N believed that nothing could come between him and Peter, and that they were destined for a fairy tale end...
5.5K 330 12
[COMPLETED] When Eli found his boyfriend having sex with his best friend, he was shattered. Tyler and Tony were the only people other than his family...