Love At First Sight ❤️

By SK_O3NLove

"Ohm trying to get rid of stupid dare he just trapped with because of his friends . But that make him to meet... More

Dare or ❤️‍🔥
stranger 🐶💕
Surprise(⁠☉⁠。⁠☉⁠)🎉
Meeting ❤️
❤️Love at first sight
Nickname 😹😆
Flirty ohm😘🤭
first kiss 😘💋
❤️🥺😮‍💨💝
Baby fight 🫂(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤
Misunderstand😭😔(⁠ ⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⁠⌢⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀⁠)
Promises ❤️🤝❤️
Lovely Date💖(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)💕
Dinner Date 🥂❤️
Awoken junior 😅🤭
New story update ✨✨
Soulful Love❤️‍🔥🌹
TC 💝
He is back😓😭
I'm coming ❣️
Hope 🥺💜
Escape 😥😶‍🌫️
New story EP update ✨
Coming to you 😢🥺
Into your arms 🥺🫂💕
You're Safe Baby 🥺❤️‍🩹
My Safe Zone🫂💖
My P' Omii🥺❤️💚
Mine & Only Mine 🥰❤️‍🔥
Mine Baby 💖🥰🤭
Can't Go 🫠🥺
Embrace 🫂🥹😶‍🌫️
Had to go 😕😮‍💨
Trapped 😑😡
Bond❤️🫶💚
Possessive Non😈🔥🤗
Together ❤️💚
Sweet Talks 😊🐦
Surprise 🎉🥳😍
Daddy And Baby 😈❤️‍🔥😉
Mood Swings 🤣😅😉
First Day At Office 😄🤓
How To Make Up With My Sulky Kitten 🤫😸😉
Office Romance 💒😈💦
Office Romance 02 ❤️‍🔥😈💦
Good News 🥹 & Bad News 😢
Fear 😣☹️🥺
End Game 🎯🔥
Epilogue - Love Lasts Forever ❤️💚
Special Epilogue ❤️💚
💚Author's End Note❤️

Traumatic past💔❤️‍🩹

485 29 12
By SK_O3NLove

Hii lovelies 💗,
Daily update is here.
___________________________________________

Past memories continuing

N:" Noo I want play with p'Omi. Let's play p'Omi "
Catch me p'Omi. Yehhhh...."

Saying Nanon run away.
Ohm give last glance at him with smirk and went to catch Nanon.
___________________________________________

(Joss in mind** How dare you reject me nong. No one never reject me. You are so adorable so, You will be my puppet eventually. I will remove your Phi from your life as soon as possible. At the end You will be mine cute boy.)

Joss is the kid who is the friend of Nanon's father . They friends for little while. But Joss father sly fox who is going for money. Joss is 12 years old kid . His mind is full of only dirty work. He is abuser like his father.

Days passed away ohm and Nanon collecting beautiful memories as children. Their friendship is unbreakable. Joss is always come to Nanon home but ohm always there for Nanon. Joss is always angry with ohm because Ohm always block his way. Joss always wanted to make nanon alone for himself. He doesn't like to play with ohm and Nanon together. His intentions are unclear and dirty for sure.
But one day everything was changed.
The day that they never hope will come to their life but it came as storm named Joss.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾
Nanon POV

I'm sorry Omi. My brother. If that day I wished ,I could protect you and not let that happen. Then maybe until now we can be together. .....
You must be protected me like Ohm. You must be same age as my ohm ,phi . I wished to meet you once again. My only happiness is that I protected you as your Nong..... forgive me Phi......

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾
Past memories continuing

The Day 🌪️

Nanon parents went to market. He was with his grand maa that day. Joss come home and see Nanon playing alone in garden and no one is at home. So he secretly sneaked to garden without anyone knowing.Joss take the chance and went to find nanon who is now playing in garden.
Ohm isn't there yet. He was coming late from school today.

J:" Hii Nong , what are you doing?"

N:" p' jos. I make paper pane. Look.."
(Showing his paper plane while giving warm smile to Joss)

J:"Ok Nong , Let's come with me. I will show you Something better than playing in here. What you say?"

N:" Noo p'Omi is coming. Let's go with P'Omi. Naaa..."

Joss become angry and shout at him.

J:" What the hell always p'Omi ... p'Omi don't you have anyone. I'm here can't you see."
Nanon smile quickly fade away and he begun to cry .

N:" Ahh... I... Will tell maa... Ahhhh.. . You're so bad p Jos.."

J:" Oh Am I bad ? I should have show you early Nong. Then I will show you who is bad. Come..."
Saying he hold Nanon wrist tightly.

N:" Noo p'Omi.. p'Omi.. come to me..."

Saying he tried to run away but Joss quickly catch him and cover his mouth and drag him to back of garden where store room located. Nanon trying so hard to get out from Joss hold. But he is stronger than him . So Nanon can only cry harder.

Joss drag him to the store room with struggle and throw him there. Then he began to beat him. Nanon crying and begging to stops and asking help for calling his parents and p'Omi. But Joss having so much fun at looking at Nanon's pleading and crying figure.After he beats him he locked him in that room which is full of darkness. Nanon was so feared and screaming for help. He is screaming and feeling dizzy because of Joss beatings also he was shivering in fear. Joss is actually abuser from his childhood. He is having fun looking and hearing his begging.

Ohm is now coming for Nanon . He felt so anxious that day. So he rushed to Nanon home. He was feeling bad about being late. He have some unknown feelings that make him more worried. He then quickly come to the Non's home.He get to know that he was back yard but he saw Joss bicycle . He was feeling scared and uneasy about Joss been here before him. And he can't see Nanon anywhere. Every time when he come, Nanon come and tug his hand and hug him welcoming him. Now He was no where to found. He went to search Nanon with feeling so stressed .

Joss who see Ohm coming towards them quickly went away with big plan in his mind while smirking. Ohm who hear Nanon's pleading voice quickly come to the store room panicked and unlocked it. He was shocked to see that his nanon was beaten up and crying for help. Nanon look at ohm with tear stain face . He try to get up and come to him while crying,

N:" p'Omi........."

But when Ohm is going to get him he feel something hard hit in his back at this moment he felt unconscious on ground.

N:" Noooo, P'Omi. ........."

Nanon who see this all was now crying hard and get up with difficulty and went towards Ohm quickly. He takes ohm head and make his head lay in his lap and hugging him while crying so hard.
Joss who hit Ohm now looking at them with smirking.

He then take the wooden stick he hit Ohm and extended it to ohm and put it in his chest making Nanon shiver in fear. Nanon tighten his hold and cried so hard.

N:" P' Omi... (Sob) please wake up.... wake up...naa.... I'm scared......(sob)

J:" He will not wake up Nong . I will not let him to wake up anyway."

Hearing that Nanon again shiver in fear and sobbing so hardly.

N:"Please p' Don't do anything to
my p'Omi ."

J:" Ohh little one, you want him to be okay? Right my little non?

Nanon nodded while crying. Joss smirked and bend down and touch ohm hand to confirm he is living .

J:" Look Non he is still alive. I didn't kill him yet. You know what means dead right? The person who is dead will never come back. Do you get it ?"

Nanon nod while trembling in fear.

J:" Oh.. good boy. You know if he is with you he will die soon. Maybe today.Then he will not able to come back or live his life anymore And you will be the reason too. Do you want your p'Omi to die because of you?"

N:" No... please no.. p'Omi wake up naa..."

Saying Nanon crying and hugging his Omi.
Joss who seen this becomes more furious. He roughly hold Nanon chin and make him look at him forcefully.

J:" If you keep going to behave like this he will die for sure. See...."
Saying he grabbed his wooden stick and raised it up. Nanon hug ohm while shouting in fear.

N:" Noooo. ... please P' , I will be good. Please don't hurt my p'Omi ."

J:" Good boy . If you don't do as I say he will die right now. You got it right?

N:" ye ..yah plz phi ... (Sob)I do as you say. Please... don't hurt my p'Omi...(sob). Let live my phi'. Please .....( Sob)

J:' Shut up first he is not anyone of yours. You are only mine . If you want him to live you have to let him go or he will die"

N:"No .. I will do as you say. Please p'jos. Let p'Omi live...(sobing hardly)

J:" Okay then from today onwards you can't meet him ever again. If you meet him he will die in my hands because of you. You got it?"

Nanon only nod his head. He can't utter a word. He was in pain and thinking about life without his p'Omi make him in more pain.

J:" Okay then first go to your grandma. And you must say p'Omi beat you. It's only thing you have to do. And don't even say anything if you want to see him Alive
Got it.?"

N:" But... He didn't do any of that..."

J:" Do you want him to die right?"

N:" No... please phi... no I will tell as you say. "

J:" Good boy. "

At this time, Joss can Hear Nanon parents car arrived.

J:" woah.. great timing. Let's begin the act .."

Saying he tear his shirt and and rubbed mud in his body.

Then turn to Nanon and said,

J:" Now run to your parents. Do as I say if not you know what will happen ok?"
Nanon nodded while crying

J:" Now, gooo .shoo .shoo ...."

Nanon take a look at one last time ohm and run to his parents. Joss also run behind him because he needs to make sure that his plan will succeed .

Nanon Maa and Paa who see their son come towards them with bruised face and crying heavily. They quickly run towards him and wrapped their arms around his son.

Maa:" Non, my baby what happened baby?"

Joss who come behind Nanon, quickly reply.

J:" Aunt, you guys come right time. If not I will not able to save Non. Ohm is beating him when I come. I hardly save him aunty. "
(Said while fakely panting)

P:" What?? it can't be true? Ohm is good kid. Non what happened?"

Nanon look at Joss with feared look. He was scared to hell thinking because if he didn't lie Joss do something to Ohm. He was little kid he can't bear this much. This is too much for his five years old mind .
He only cried and hugged his Maa tightly.

At this moment ohm who regain his conscious walked struggling towards them. He wants to make sure his non is safe. Even his head pain like hell he walked with wobbly steps towards them to see his Non.

Nanon who see his Omi relived seen him wake up.
N:" p'Omi...."

Joss quickly looked at him with anger
Nanon quickly shut up. He remember what happened a while ago. He was scared so much.
Nanon parents who see Ohm become angry.

Paa:" Ohm why did you do that? we think you love Non as your brother we didn't expected this from you. "

Maa:" How dare you done this much? I will call your parents right now...."

Ohm was shocked and lost . He doesn't even know what is happening. But he knows Joss is behind all of this. He believes Nanon will say everything.

O:" Non are you okay? "
(Even in this miserable situation his concerned about his Non)

J:" Ohh after all what you have done, you are now try to act like innocent. You beat Non . I was come right time to save him. You even going to beat me."

(Ohm eyes widened hearing that and he was now exploding in anger)

O:" What the hell. You did all this. You are the one. You beat Non and lock him in that store room when I'm coming. Then You hit me in head .You bastard.... "

saying Ohm going to hit him. Joss is now acting like victim so he just let out fake tears. And let ohm hit him. Auncle quickly hold Ohm.

Ohm is in miserable situation.
He looked at Non. Non is crying and can't do anything for his Omi. If he keeps coming to see him Joss will not let him alive. Joss words keep lingering in his head. If he take his side Joss will make ohm life hell. Non is five years old child he did not know what to do. He only wants to see his phi live without any trouble. He only knows that.

O:" Non tell them the truth..."

Ohm looked at him with confident look because he knows very well his Non will take his side and never distrust him. He hope Non will tell everyone the truth.
He tried to approach Non .

N:" Please stay away from me P'Omi"

Ohm looked at him with unreadable expression. Ohm feels like his heart stabbed million times because of his non's word. Their promise to believe in each other no matter what, that promise broken at this moment.He doesn't know what happened to his little non.
It's the only thing Nanon said before him faint. He was shocked , feared and traumatized from everything.

Ohm parents come and take him with them after apologise to Nanon parents without knowing truth.

(Ohm in mind** Why did you do that Non. You are my Non. I loved you so much more than anyone. You break every promise. You're a lier.. )

Ohm is not in good condition. He lost his smile, happiness and he is never going to believe in that something called love and trust. He explained his parents everything. They take him to doctor and checked his wound. His wound is not that bad. Doctor suggested for him to take home rest some days. When Ohm parents got to know about the truth, they try to explain this because they trust their son and know about him very well. But Nanon parents didn't want to listen because Nanon didn't even reject or said anything about what happened that day.
Their family friendship broken by this. Everything went as Joss wanted.

Nanon was unconscious for two days because he was physically and mentally damaged. He didn't talk with anyone after regain his conscious. He lost his smile, bubbly and lovely personality.
He always in deep thoughts.

(Nanon in mind** p'Omi I missed you. I wanted to see you. Are you okay phi? If I break the promise you will die. I don't want you to suffer because of me . I want to see your happiness phi. I love you so much phi. My only friend, my brother, my everything. )

After this incident Their parents deside to leave their home town. They take Nanon to psychologist because Nanon always having panic attacks and nightmares after that incident.
Joss 's planned was mess because they left.

Even he takes psychologist session, he can't regain his bubbly personality . He was now talking less, playing less, he was turned in to a silent kid. He never tell anyone about the truth. He hide it from everyone for ohm's sake. He doesn't smile often. Their parents worried about him. But they are now totally busy with their work. But when time passed away Nanon gradually became little good because he was not seen Joss anymore. But his lovable happy character left that day.

After few days, Joss in other hand always try to come their home with his father. It makes nanon scar continually open because of him. Only seen him can make him sleepless so many nights and even he gets panic attacks.

Joss father shifted to near place to Nanon home after a year. At first he shifted to same school as Nanon. It's makes Nanon live in fear again.So he will always beat him in school and covered up with his lies to their parents. Nanon parents are busy so Joss used to beat him and seeing him make Joss happy.

Nanon didn't say anything for some days but eventually he got panic attack . So Nanon only asked his parents to change his school saying he doesn't like school students. He didn't say the truth.They did as him say . Joss tried to convenience them but it's failed because Nanon get panic attack. He is angry but can't do anything for now.

Nanon's only happiness is ohm was living peacefully.But his trauma make his life hell. He live in fear and sad life .
After four years Joss have to went abroad with his papa. When Nanon get to know that he was so happy and his feared self of Joss begin to fade away little by little.

Au POV

When he went away, Nanon begin to live his life again. He went away for Almost 7 years. Nanon was so happy and relieved.
He ended his college and went to university. He makes friends after long time. His bad memories start to gradually fading away.

That time he met his Ohm. His love of life. He brings back his smile, happiness again to his life. He doesn't know it's his p'Omi because it's already passed
16 years. Both of them changed and turned into handsome young boys. And top of that he used to call ohm in childhood as p'Omi without knowing his real name. Also Ohm is changed so much. He is now handsome and hot young man. But their feelings for each other at first sight make them fall in love not in friendship . But for Nanon his p'Omi is his first survivor, maybe his love too that hidden in deep corner of his heart.

End of the past

Joss

28 years old.
Coming from USA for Non
Obsession over Nanon
Mentally ill person
Abuser from childhood
Drug addict
R*pist

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Thanks for reading 💕
If you like it vote and comment na...❤️❤️❤️
I think this chapter say so many secrets. Hope you like it lovelies 💗❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 2.4K 34
A no nonsense businessman and a vivacious bodyguard. What will happen when love enters into the life of two people who are poles apart and surrounded...
51.7K 1.6K 21
Soul Buddies💚❤ is like a telenovela.✨ It's a story between two people who completes each other in every way. There's many hidden wounds in their he...
3.7K 152 13
Ohm and Nanon are childhood friends. Soon, Ohm realized that he is in love with his own best friend but he is not ready to accept his love for Nanon...
60.3K 2.5K 20
No. 1 in #ohmnanon No. 1 in #ohmpawat No. 1 in #ohm Nanon Korapat, being as straight as ramen noodles knows too well that he will not be able to surv...