Peter Parker Oneshots

By FourthWallAssistant

I tried to resist the urge but my bin of ideas got better. It works better for my account saying that I need... More

Request page
Dance
The bands (EP 1)
Hairs
Skirt
Your friendly neighborhood matchmaker
Flirtatious little shit
SH Cafรฉ
The bands (EP 2)
Brutal
Fun fact about this story Peter
fuck it
Piercing
quick question for next chapter
Your friendly neighborhood matchmaker 2
Hacker
Parallel
Question for y'all
ABO Fix-it
Manipulative bastard
A/N
Sibling day
Scott and Peter
Midtown's actor
Feminization? Let's go
Avengers? No-
The bands (EP 3)
Robot
Contacts
A/N
Traumatized
Instagram
Revived (probably)
Mercenary
Damn
Safe House
Question
Dress...
The Bands (EP 4)
yo wtf
Castle & Parker
Vigilante meet-up day
Rules of dating Peter Parker
Gun
Talent show
NEW STORY
Tagged
Question
Your friendly neighborhood matchmaker 3
I'm sorry...
An (Arch)Angel..?
A/N
Your friendly neighborhood matchmaker 4

Therapist

669 19 18
By FourthWallAssistant

Peter s a high-school dropout and a teen therapist with weird ways of giving therapy. He is still Spider-Man.

[Warning: Mention of rape, murdering]

--------------------------

The name Peter Parker rings through almost every teenager's mind. He's like the fallen angel that god has sent down here to help those in need. He's been through a lot and wishes no one to suffer like him.

--------

Pepper walked into the Avengers compound with a boy about the age of 15 by her side. The boy looks like a pure angel with wavy short brown hair and brown eyes. His skin was a healthy pale and his cheeks were merely pink.

He was wearing a yellow hoodie with plain blue jeans, black converse, and a yellow hairpin in his hair.

Pepper clapped her hands 2 times, getting everyone's attention.

"Attention everyone, I wanna announce something." Pepper stated, putting both of her hands behind her back. "I got you guys a therapist!"

Pepper smiled at them and clapped her hands together while everyone groaned. It wasn't the first time Pepper tried to get them a therapist, and all of them ran away from their unstable mentality in fear that they might go insane.

"Who's runnin' away this time?" Sam deadpanned, rolling his eyes.

"I'm not running away."

Almost all the Avengers choked on air, looked at the boy in disbelief, and a few rolled their eyes (*cough* Sam *cough*). They thought Pepper was joking and waited a few seconds like they were waiting for her to say 'I pranked you guys!' or something. She didn't.

She just stood there and weirdly smiled at them. Good kind of weird. And they haven't even realized that the new therapist is gone.

"Anyways, his name is Peter Parker and he's common around teenagers with depression, PTSD, trauma, and other things. Rumors say that he has a weird way of giving therapy but it works out in the end." Pepper explained while doing hand motions. "He'll be living with you guys for the next 2 days and figure out the right therapy method for you guys. Don't worry, he's not going to live off you guys, he knows how to cook, clean, and do basically anything. Any questions?"

No one raised their hands except for Steve and Tony.

"Tony?"

"How is he our therapist? He's young."

Pepper was about to explain before a new voice cuts her off.

"Well, for starters, I, don't even have a normal childhood and I've experienced a lot of things I shouldn't as a teenager. Second of all, I'm a high-school dropout with perfect grades anyways. So don't underestimate me." The figure, Peter, explained roughly.

Without stopping, Steve asked. "How did you meet Pepper? And how would you guarantee that you won't just run away like the previous therapists?"

Peter smiled at Steve before replying. "Well, Mr. Rogers," Peter mysteriously pulled out a plastic folder with pieces of paper inside and a pencil case. "I won't be answering that as it may affect your view of me. And trust me, I always find my way."

After that answer, he began passing out pencils and a sheet of paper to the Avengers.

"Now, I need these filled so I can understand more about you," Peter stated before returning to Pepper's side. "Toodles! Me and Mrs. Potts are going somewhere."

After that was said, Pepper and Peter walked out of the room. The Avengers looked at the empty hallway before looking at the paper.

"Question one," Tony started, "What's your hobby?"

They all started writing down their answers on the line like primary schoolers. The sound of the pencil lead making contact with the paper sounded satisfying and the peaceful silence was calming. After finishing writing their answer, they started the next one.

"Question two," This time, Steve started, "What is your favorite song?"

The others looked at the question in confusion but shrugged it off and wrote down their answers anyways. Some of them even hum out the songs they like.

"Okay, question three, Tony started, once again, "What's the one thing you do daily?"

They gave shared looks before quickly scribbling down their answers and covering them up. 

"Only three questions? Wow."

.

-[This is Jerry, Jerry is an FTM trans.]-

.

The second that Peter received the papers, he started looking through them.

Name: Clint Barton

Q1: What's your hobby?

I like archery :)

Q2: What's your favorite song?

Main Attraction 100%

Q3: What is the one thing you do daily?

coffee

Okay, weird answer but okay. He wrote down some key points in those three answers, which are all the answers. He signed Clint's name on the top of the paper before moving to another answer sheet.

Name: 𝒯𝑜𝓃𝓎 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓀    (Of course the extra loopy mark)

Q1: What's your hobby?

I thought it was obvious

Q2: What's your favorite song?

Anything AC/DC

Q3: What is the one thing you do daily?

coffee

Peter sighed and wrote down things on another sheet of paper, signing Tony's name on it. Everyone's so dramatic.

Name: Natasha Romanoff

Q1: What's your hobby?

Ballet

Q2: What's your favorite song?

Carol of the bells (nice to dance to)

Q3: What is the one thing you do daily?

Scare the fuck out of everyone apparently

Peter chuckled at the last answer before writing down key points, a lot of them since Natasha gave somewhat of an appropriate answer.

He did this for every single answer sheet that he received. Every. Single. One. And not once did he question why the answers were weird...

I think I put too much faith in him.

'What the fuck? Out of every song, Baby by Justin Bieber?'

'Dude, you could've done anything. ANYTHING. But you had to go start planning someone's murder.'

'Everyone is mentally unstable.'

.

After 2 hours of writing down notes, he leans back onto his chair, his back making a loud sickening crack and his body became sore in a matter of seconds.

He looked at the bulletin board filled with sticky notes, pins, and the notes pinned on it. He was working on Bucky's idea of a treatment when the doors opened. And low and behold, the man himself was there with a plate of spaghetti in his hands.

Peter had a short panic session before he calmed himself and hid all the work he's done with a cloth and his arms.

"He-hello, Mr. Barnes! What're you doing here?"

Peter looks at Bucky who was staring at him. He smiled at him with cold sweat dripping from his forehead. Bucky gave him a nod before setting the plate down and leaving the room. Peter let out a breath and looked at his note for Bucky.

'This could work.'  Peter thought.

.

-[This is Jane, Jane is an MTF trans.]-

.

After two days of observing and learning their aesthetics, talking with Pepper about what they like, and memorizing their schedule, it was time.

His alarm rang at exactly 7 AM. He got up, took a shower, brushed his teeth, and looked at his choice of clothing.

He wore a white collared button-up shirt paired with ripped jeans. He clipped his yellow hair clip on the side of his hair while fluffing it up. Slipping on his black converse, he looked at the mirror one last time before leaving the bathroom.

Upon exiting the bathroom, he went over to his bulletin board and pulled out the pins while removing the many sheets of paper on it. He organized his papers a bit before clipping them onto his clipboard, grabbing his red pouch, and walking out of the room.

.

"Hey, guys! Today's my last day and I've finally summarized the best themes for you guys."

The Avengers turned and looked at Peter. Over the 2 days that he's been in here, everyone warmed up to him. He always helped clean the penthouse and cooked when everyone was lazy. He helped them through a few panic attacks and nightmares and in Bucky's words, 'He's fucking superhuman, he held me down when I was thrashing around.'

So in conclusion, they were kind of sad that Peter's leaving.

"Okay, first in line, we have... Mrs. Romanoff!" Peter announced while walking to the elevator.

Natasha stood up from her seat and followed Peter.

.

They were in the dancing room and there was a violin in the corner of the room. Natasha looked around and saw nothing changing except for the violin.

"Okay, for you, let's start with some warm-up. Try and dance to the rhythm of the music. Heck, dance your heart out if you want."

Natasha seemed confused but walked to the center of the room anyways. She stretched a little before a soft tone of a violin started playing.

The spy turned to the source and was surprised when she saw Peter pulling the violin.

"What?" Peter asked, "Didn't you say your favorite song was Carol of the bells?"

Natasha rolled her eyes before continuing dancing. Peter started plucking on the strings.

.

"Okay, how do you feel?" Peter asked, setting the violin back in its case and clicking it shut.

Natasha stretched her side before looking at Peter. "Well, it's nice having someone as kind as you around. And it's kind of relaxing in some way."

Peter smiled at the answer before writing something down on his board.

"Okay, this is a random question but who do you consider your best friend?"

Natasha looked at Peter, surprised before replying, "Clint, I guess. He was my first friend other than my sister and we've been best friends for years."

Peter nodded and wrote something down on his board again. "What's the worse thing you have witnessed?"

The question was unexpected and she flinched uncomfortably. "Well, I guess things that happened in the Red Room. I never told anyone this but I got raped when I was a little girl, about six I believe. And I guess that's the reason why I despise rapist's with a burning passion." (No, this did not happen in canon, it just worked for the story.)

Peter nodded once again and wrote something down on his board before grabbing something from his pouch. When he pulled his hand out, he brought an ice cream squishy along. Peter passed the squishy to Natasha, who accepted the gift.

"When I was about 8, a babysitter of mine raped me and he's done it multiple times. If it wasn't for my aunt to come home early, then I don't even know what would happen to me. His sentence was 50 years for child rape and I heard that he's trapped with other rapists and the guards aren't doing anything about it, karma's a bitch I guess." Peter confessed, which shocked Natasha but Peter gave her a small hug.

"People can be bastards sometimes but the best thing to do is to find a healthy way to cope with it. Whether it's drawing, writing it down, talking to someone about it, or even dancing, they're all healthy ways to cope. Sooner or later, the others are gonna find out, question you about it, and help you cope with the pain that you suffered. You can bottle it up and one day when you overflow, it's the time that everyone would help you. Not that they aren't already trying, you just can't see it from your perspective."

"Okay, last question for the day. Would you trade your current life for a normal life?"

Natasha looked at Peter before shaking his head and plastering a smile onto her face. "I wouldn't trade it for the world."

Peter smiled. "Thank you Mrs. Romanoff for your time, you can keep the squishy if you want."

.

.

Clint and Peter were in a small room in the vent. The room had 2 to 3 pillows and a basket of snacks was in a corner collecting dust.

Peter passed Clint coloring paper and colored pencils. Clint looked at Peter before taking the colored pencils and started coloring.

"Y'know Mr. Barton, can I ask you some questions?"

Clint turned his head up at Peter before giving him a smile and nod.

"Okay, so. What do you feel like when you're on the team?"

Peter swears if he didn't have enhanced senses, he couldn't have noticed Clint twitching. A tear was threatening to fall out of his eye and he quickly wipes it away.

"Well, for starters, I enjoy being around the team y'know kid? It's like teen girls hanging out but with adults. But like every friend group, there's always gonna be this one person that's left out. The odd one out y'know." Clint confessed, tears dropping from his eyes, "Tony's a genius with an iron suit, Steve and Bucky have those super-soldier serums that make them stronger, Bruce has a rage monster but he's more of a genius than I am, Natasha and Sam are way better than me in every way, Wanda has those freaky powers and I'm just a plain ol' archer who got lucky."

By now, a stream of tears came rolling down his cheek, staining the coloring sheet. Peter wrote something down and reached in for his pouch, pulling out a small Hawkeye plushie. He gave it to Clint, who hugged it and buried his face in it.

"I know how you feel. The first time I went to school, I made friends with two dickheads. They considered me a 'friend' just to take my stuff and not return it. They would say that they'll 'return it later' but they wouldn't. And when we would hang out together, they would buy stuff and I would be holding it. They would tell me to pay and then, in the end, they would take the stuff bought with my money and leave," Peter told Clint, no tears visible in his eyes. 

"You're not just lucky, you also have skill. Something which I don't have, I can do things but I can't shoot things accurately like you, I can't memorize ventilation systems and not get lost in them. I can do a lot of things and so could you. So please, don't feel like an outcast. Maybe play video games with them more, express your feelings, hang out with them."

Clint was surprised that a sweet teenager like Peter could even get rejected, let alone manipulated. Even more surprised when a teenager could give one heck of a speech.

"One last question. Would you trade your current life for a normal life?"

Without hesitation, Clint shook his head. "Never, this is as normal as it can get."

.

.

Bucky and Peter were in the training room. Currently, they're on the sparring mat.

"Okay, I need you to use all your force. Take out all your anger. We can do this all day." Bucky nodded at Peter before he starts circling him. "Also, try to beat me."

With that being said, Peter followed Bucky, circling him.

.

3 hours later, Bucky dropped to the ground in a starfish position, tired out. He was huffing while Peter just wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"How-"

"Training."

Bucky nodded and sat up, hugging his knees while Peter dropped to the floor, sitting in a cross-legged position. He grabbed his clipboard from the side along with a pen.

"Okay, can you tell me a bit about what you've experienced?"

"Well..." Bucky started, thinking about his next words, "I've been brain-fucked more than once, making me kill a lot of people."

Peter almost choked on the word 'brain-fucked' but managed to keep it in. 

"Okay then," Peter wrote something down on his board before continuing, "Name one thing that you hate about yourself."

Bucky stayed silent for a while before replying, "My arm I guess, it just gives me too many memories."

Peter nodded before writing something out and dashing out of the training room. Bucky sighed in disappointment and stood up to leave but Peter dashed back in, crashing on Bucky and making him tumble over.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I was getting something for you." Peter apologized, getting up from him and extending out a hand for him, which Bucky accepted.

"Anyways, can you sit down real quick? I need to install something."

Bucky nodded and sat back down on the floor. Peter smiled before detaching his metal arm and replacing it with the one that he designed. 

It was a vibranium matte black arm with gold designs. It was lighter than his old one and it looked cool.

"Okay, Mr. Barnes. You can look now."

Bucky looked over to his new metal arm and his eyes sparkled at the new design.

"Do you like it? I can make another one if you don't."

"Kid shut it," Bucky snapped, "IT'S EPIC! I LOVE IT!"

Peter sighed in relief while Bucky examined his new arm.

"Well, you're welcome then. One last question," Peter started, getting his clipboard out, "Would you trade your current life for a normal one?"

Bucky shook his head, "Never in a million years."

---------------------------

Hey guys, I might create a part 2 for this since it's so long but I think I might get it done by the end of the month if I'm lucky. Thanks for reading this nonsense :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
228K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
75.2K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...