Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey...

By PenelopeAnatasiaStaf

Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory and he is the son of Lord Richard William Carey, Duke... More

The Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandparents
The Great-Great-Great-grandparents
The Great-Great-Grandparents
The Great-Grandparents
The Grandparents
The First Love of Lord Richard William Carey
Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory
Mademoiselle Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell
The Handsome Stranger
The Pursuit of The Heir/Heiress That Will Save Norfolk Territory Part One
The Star-Fleet Dinner and Dance
The Pursuit of The Heiress That Will Change Norfolk Territory Part Two
The Spare Heiress
The Duke of Kent and The Duchess of Northampton
A Son for Lord Richard William Carey
Peace Comes To Beltane Manor
The Big Brother , Lord Anthony Christopher Howard
The Older Sister , Lady Caroline Matilda Carey,
The Debut of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard
The Debut of Four Howard Daughters
The Search For A Bride For Lord Anthony Christopher Howard
The Shrewd of Norfolk Territory
Lady Marie Clémentine Léopoldine Caroline Clotilde Bourbon.
Lord Alphonso Burgundy
The Debut of Two of The Daughters on Star Base 12
Lady Marie Clémentine Léopoldine Caroline Clotilde Bourbon. Part Two
Lady Caroline Matilda's Cotillion
A Bride for The Duke of Kent Territory
A Groom for The Duchess of Northampton Territory
Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey Comes To Age
Sister and Brother

What Are Friend For ?

10 13 0
By PenelopeAnatasiaStaf

And I never thought I'd feel this way

And as far as I'm concerned

I'm glad I got the chance to say

That I do believe, I love you

And if I should ever go away

Well, then close your eyes and try

To feel the way we do today

And then if you can remember

Keep smiling, keep shining

Knowing you can always count on me, for sure

That's what friends are for

For good times and bad times

I'll be on your side forever more

That's what friends are for

Well, you came in loving me

And now there's so much more I see

And so by the way

I thank you

Oh and then for the times when we're apart

Well, then close your eyes and know

The words are coming from my heart

And then if you can remember

Keep smiling and keep shining

Knowing you can always count on me, for sure

That's what friends are for

In good times and bad times

I'll be on your side forever more

That's what friends are for

Keep smiling, keep shining

Knowing you can always count on me, for sure

That's what friends are for

For good times and bad times

I'll be on your side forever more

That's what friends are for

Keep smiling, keep shining

Knowing you can always count on me, for sure

Cause I tell you, that's what friends are for

Whoa, good times and the bad times

I'll be on your side forever more

That's what friends are for

Source: LyricFind

Songwriters: Burt Bacharach / Burt F Bacharach / Carol Bayer Sager / Carole Bayer Sager

That's What Friends Are For lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Royalty Network, Warner Chappell Music, Inc

Lt Kevin Thomas Riley, Lt. Richard William and Karissa become great friends, whenever Kevin and Richard have a day off from Star-Fleet Academy they travel out to Madame's Boarding House to spend it with Karissa.

It is some of their happiest times when they are all together out in the garden at Madame's Boarding House and they are sharing a picnic with each other and reading to each other.

Kevin, Richard and Karissa are ordinary people with no title, position, or no wealth, and they are simple people.

Kevin and Richard attend Star Fleet Academy and Karissa attends the University.

All three have a great deal in common and none of them particularly like the aristocracy that has been established on Star Base 12.

Richard William explains, "My great-great-great-grandparents were the ones to extend their hospitality to the weary travelers."

"My great-great-great-grandparents arrived here from Pre-World War Three Planet Earth on The USS Yorktown on February of 2153, and two months later on April 30, The USS Excalibur left England with the aristocrats and they didn't arrive until April of 2159." Richard tells Karissa.

"My father told me that his great-great-grandfather had a journal and he wrote everything down about when they first arrived and Lord Patrick William Howard and his weary travelers were very grateful towards the first settlers." Richard tells Karissa.

"Lord Patrick William Howard's great-great-great-grandson is not very appreciative and he is a social climber." Karissa tells Richard.

"I think Lord Andrew Charles Howad is desperate to save what his great-great-great-grandfather started in 2165." Richard explains, " I am no fan of his and I have never liked him, but I do like Lord Richard William Carey and Lt. Commander David Beck." Richard tells Karissa.

"Lord Andrew Charles may take his desperate ass somewhere else, and find a woman of his own status." Karissa tells them.

"If I had to choose anyone aristocrat on Star-Base 12 my first choice would be Lord Richard William Carey and then Lord David William Beck." Karissa tells them.

"They are at least humble, caring, and kind." Karissa explains.

"Karissa. Both are eligible." Kevin tells her " Lord David William Beck is nearly 29 years old."

"Lord Richard William is almost 24 years old and he will turn 24 in June whereas Lord Pansy Andrew Charles will turn 24 years old in December." Kevin tells her.

"I just started The University and I find it very engaging." Karissa admits " We have an excellent debate club along with a drama club and literature club."

"The students are just like us, Kevin and Richard. They are down to earth and don't come from any of the aristocratic families." Karissa tells them.

"Who needs a title?" Karissa asks " It only means you have social status and you have to give into their ridiculous rules."

"Marry who is chosen for you and enter into an unhappy marriage for the sake of what?" Karissa asks.

"It has been the way of aristocrats for centuries to arrange their sons and daughters for their wives or husbands." Kevin explains.

"It is about time they abolish such archaic practice." Karissa explains "I can't imagine bedding a man that my father has chosen for me."

"I pity the woman or man that has to marry a person that they don't love." Karissa explains.

"Lord Richard William Carey, Lord David William Beck and Lord Andrew Charles don't follow those rules and they won't marry the woman who is chosen for them." Richard explains

"So, they are a new generation of aristocrats that don't adhere to the old ways." Karissa asks.

"Exactly, Lord Patrick William and Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard were the last ones to marry who their father chose for them, but from all accounts that I have heard that Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard made a very happy marriage on Star Base 10 and Lord Patrick William Howard II made a very happy marriage to Lady Paulina Charlene Stafford." Kevin tells Karissa.

"Lady Paulina Stafford married Lord Patrick William II and Lady Charlotte Augusta married Lady Paulina's brother, Lord David Frederick Stafford." Kevin tells Karissa.

Richard, Kevin and Karissa spent their time together out in the garden at Madame's Boarding House reading poetry to each other and eating a basket prepared by Madame's cook for them.

Kevin tells Karissa " These are some of the happiest times of my life when I spend them with Richard and you."

"They are some of my happiest times too." Karissa admits.

Kevin and Richard also get along with Lady Josette and Lady Isabella, in time Kevin married Lady Isabella Collins and it is their son that marries Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa's daughter, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and it creates a bond between all four of them.

From Norfolk Estate, Lord Andrew Charles plans to find out what Karissa really wants and if it is within power to give to her he will.

Karissa never tells anyone but Kevin and Richard of her desire to have a daughter that she can name Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, but Karissa must find the right young man to give her the daughter of her dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 86 32
The people who live on the Island of Niapachad are a throwback to the past, thus there are stories and mysteries there that will transport you back i...
74 92 5
This is a Sequel to The Duchess and Duke of Bedford Territory on Star Base 12. It will tell about all of her children and grandchildren. It focuses o...
106K 4K 66
Dalena Angeles only came to Britain to work mundane jobs but after one fateful event, she somehow ends up working as a nanny for the 6 year-old son o...
308 481 24
Lady Caroline Matilda Carey is the eldest child and daughter of Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann...