Deliciously Destroyed | 18+

Por xx-WillowDane-xx

"You know what you are? Hm?" "A desperate little fucktoy." **** Aaron Bright's life isn't as bright as his na... Más

Aesthetics
1. Oh no
2. Cold
3. What the-
4. Dads
5. Nothing
6. Partnered
7. Them
8. Laugh
9. Stop
10. Safe
11. Dressing
12. Movie
13. Nap
14. Say no
15. Accept
16. All of it
17. Stay
18. Monopoly
19. Perfect
20. Hello?*
21. Hiding
22. Not mine
23. Sweet torture
24. Nature
25. Welcome, baby
26. Sisters
27. Sebbie
28. Rules & Words
29. Y-yes*
30. Grave
31. Promise
32. Run
33. Mats
34. Smoke
35. Cliff hanger
36. Comfort
37. Tension
38. Enough
39. FBI
40. Make up*
41. Plane
42. Here
43. Substitute*
44. Shower*
45. Croissant
46. Football
46. Code pink
47. Heart
48. Everything
49. Sorry
50. Doors*
51. Son
52. Hoodies
53. Lawyer*
54. Nosy
55. Celebrity
56. Try
57. Cheat
Epilogue
Bonus
Bonus II*
Bonus III
Bonus IV
Bonus V

58. Pancakes

10.8K 460 182
Por xx-WillowDane-xx

"We're taking him with us, okay?"

Nina nods, giving me a sad smile through her tears. My parents have left, but the anger is still fuming off Aiden. I'm scared that if I touch him, I'll burn myself.

Seb wraps me up in his arms even more and walks out of the room. Ada follows, with behind her Micah and Aiden. Micah, the poor soul, is trying to talk to Aiden in a soft, calm voice.

It doesn't really help.

I appreciate his attempt though. He's sweet like that. Horny, but sweet. 

"Where are we going?" I whisper. It can't be true that none of them has a lecture going on right now. See, this is what I get from dating teachers. Loneliness.

"I'm bringing you to my house," Seb answers, his hand tightening around my hip. I smile, cheesy, and let my head fall in the nape of his neck. 

"Oh my God, Aaron? Hi! It's been so long!"

I frown and look up, not recognizing the high-pitched voice. When my eyes fall on the blonde girl, I don't recognize her either. "Hi?"

She giggles. "Where have you been? Oh, is this- are these those well known lovers from you?" she points, acting dumbfounded. I raise an eyebrow. "They are. And you are?"

She tries to act startled. "Aaron? You don't recognize me anymore? I was your best friend in middle school! Thalia?"

I smile. "Oh, right! I'm sorry, my best friend used to have black hair in middle school, which is why I don't recognize you. Oh, and his name was Tommy, by the way."

Micah tries to hide his snicker and fails, receiving a grin from Aiden. Aiden, who seems to have calmed down enough to smile at me. 

"No, no, we're both from Michigan, remember? Can't you tell your boyfriend Templeton a good word about me? I really need an A," she shamelessly smiles. Mine immediately drops. I knew this was coming, but I hate this. All I am in people's eyes is a way to cheat.

Micah's head snaps up. His eyes narrow into a glare at the girl, before nodding at Seb to go. Seb starts to move, with Aiden and Ada. Micah bumps shoulder to shoulder with the girl before going along with us. "You need an A?"

She desperately nods, hopes high up. "Yes!"

He smirks. "You're getting an F." I grin when her face falls, and then she's gone. Ada intertwines our hands. "Don't worry, baby, you're lovable even without cheat sheets."

I give her a grin back. "Oh, I know. I'm very lovable."

***

Aiden left me.

The bastard.

"I have to go work, sweetheart," was his weak excuse. I'm not happy with him anymore. 

But I have three other babes, so I'm happy for now. Seb is making me something to eat in the kitchen, Micah—another bastard—is off to the toilet, but Ada has me in her arms.

She's working on her laptop, but with one arm around me and her hand in my hair. It's hard to stay awake like this, especially when her fingers start brushing through my hair. I blink against the sleep.

Faintly, I hear her chuckle. I look up with half closed eyes, just to watch her beautiful smile. She presses a soft kiss on my forehead. "You can take a nap, sweetheart. You're alright."

I frown and shake my head. "No. . ." But when she gives me another kiss, my eyes refuse to open again. 

The weight of another person sinks on the couch besides us, but I don't feel possessive arms around me. Instead, some hands lift my hips up and place me closer to Ada, more comfortable for the both of us. I smile, grateful. Mumbling, I thank them.

A hand goes through my hair. It's not Ada's because she hasn't moved. "That's alright, little one. When should I wake you?"

It's Micah. I give a small shrug. "Never?"

He chuckles, softly brushing the hair out of my face and back in place. "You're so lucky I love you, or you'd be crushed against the floor with my dick in you right now."

My eyes fly wide open. I jump up, away from Ada. Seb almost crashes into me, but can avoid me and save the pancakes he made for me. I'm too shocked to give him a nice apology. Instead, I just stutter, "T-than—s-sorry—"

Seb raises an eyebrow when he looks from my stuttering and wide-eyed self to Ada and Micah. Ada looks startled but not surprised, and Micah . . . Micah sits in the hottest pose ever, his legs spread and one hand in between them while the others rests and the back of the couch.

Relaxed as ever. As if he just didn't tell me he loves me.

I heard it right, didn't I?

"What's wrong, baby?" he asks, smirking like a mad man. I bring one hand to my mouth, trying to process what just happened. He loves me. He actually said that he loves me. Not like. Not adore. Love.

"Awe, he's blushing," Seb adds, grinning along. I point from Micah to him to Ada. "W-what—"

"Want me to repeat myself?" Micah drawls, bending until his arms rest on his knees and his face is closer to me. Not too close, but closer. 

"I love you, Aaron. And there's nothing you can do about it." Like I'd want to change that.

My mouth opens before it closes again. I'm too shocked to say anything. I really didn't see this coming.

Seb gives me a crooked grin. "Oh, and I love you. Just for the record."

Not one, but two?

With wide eyes, I look at Ada, who smirks in agreement. I gasp, "N-no—" "Oh yes, I also love you. How can I not?"

I swallow past the lump in my throat, trying to wrap my head around this. Of course I already found out I love them. I mean, they've always been nice to me, always believed in me and have helped me grow in being social.

But them loving me back? That's new. Very new. And the idea is mind blowing. 

Micah pats the place on the couch where I was just sitting, before I jumped up in fright of the unknown. "Come here, sweetheart. You don't have to say anything back, you can even forget we said anything—"

"I love you too. All of you. Each of you. I love you."

His hand stops mid-air. Unsure eyes look up at me. Seb's plate with my pancakes falls on the floor, shattering. He doesn't mind. 

Ada is the only one who's not shocked with this confession. She just smiles so broadly I can see all of her teeth and opens her arms for a hug. I, of course, accept it and force myself in her arms.

Micah and Seb eventually join in on her hug, and I think this might be the most alive I've ever felt. I love them, but they love me too and that's impossible, but in some way they do.

"And-and Aiden?" I ask. I know Aiden's opinion about love isn't great. He's said he'll never fall in love. He's said his heart will never belong to anyone—

"Oh, yes, Aiden too," Ada whispers, drawing little circles on my cheeks. "Aiden too, baby."

***

When Aiden comes home from college, I'm half asleep in Ada's arms again.

I've taken a much needed nap. And while I did that, my babes have decided I can skip college today. apparently, Micah called Emma, who was not pleased. But come on, she wouldn't want to miss out Ada's hugs either.

Too bad. She's mine.

"Hm. Must have been a productive day today," Aiden chuckles, throwing his jacket over a chair. I close my eyes, just to mess with him.

Seb snickers too, I can hear it. "Oh, absolutely. I made pancakes, and if Aaron didn't steal the ones I held for you, I think I have two left."

Aiden moves, I hear his footsteps quieten. Then, they come back closer again. "I'm hungry in something else, though."

Oh come on. Micah has finally gotten less horny, and now Aiden is gonna start?

He walks closer to me, placing his fists on either side of my body as he leans over to me. A soft kiss is pressed on my forehead, and I can't keep my excited giggle in anymore. My eyes open and meet his slightly surprised one. "Well, little one, you had me there."

I grin again, pointing sneakily at him. "You love me!"

Instead of denying that like I'd thought he would, he just smiles and gives me a new kiss, now on my lips. Not long, because he pulls back and looks in my eyes from in between the locks of hair which felt on his forehead.

"Yes, I do."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

253K 10.4K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
415K 8.5K 61
#1 IN BDSM [17/4/2023] [COMPLETED] ___________________ 𝑪𝒂𝒛 𝑽𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒆...