Baby, I Got Your Number (BTS...

By HobisKitKat

When you're born, everyone gets a shot in their wrist. It's known at The Elixir and when you turn 24, it caus... More

Chapter One: Missing Numbers
Chapter Two: Would You Just Turn Around?
Chapter Three: What the Hell Just Happened?
Chapter Four: Aegiya
Chapter Five: Gummy Bears
Chapter Six: Sounds Perfect to Me
Chapter Seven: Clowns and Microwaves
Chapter Eight: Leather Pants and Jealousy
Chapter Nine: I Think He Likes You
Chapter Ten: Where's Your Shirt?
Chapter Eleven: Jealousy
Chapter Twelve: Content
Chapter Thirteen: Sporks and Sunshine
Chapter Fourteen: Pizza Fractions
Chapter Fifteen: Puzzle Pieces
Chapter Sixteen: Reality
Chapter Seventeen: I Love You, Do You Know That?
Chapter Eighteen: Fully Bonded
Chapter Nineteen: South Korea Was a World Away
Chapter Twenty: We Are Not Complete Without You
Chapter Twenty One: But Did You Like It?
Chapter Twenty Two: Fine.
Chapter Twenty Three: Nah. I Don't Think That I Will.
Chapter Twenty Four: The Handprint
Chapter Twenty Five: This Could Work
Chapter Twenty Six: But...
Chapter Twenty Seven: Should We Take a Vote?
Chapter Twenty Eight: Majority Rules
Chapter Twenty Nine: Screen Tests
Chapter Thirty: Don't Ask
Chapter Thirty One: The Thing is...
Chapter Thirty Two: The Party Part One
Chapter Thirty Three: The Party - Part Two
Chapter Thirty Four: Shock
Chapter Thirty Five: I Never Do This
Chapter Thirty Six: Boys Go to Jupiter
Chapter Thirty Seven: Feel Good Whiskey
Chapter Thirty Eight: I Don't Need a Soulmate
Chapter Thirty Nine: The Dream
Chapter Forty: The Interview: Mairette
Chapter Forty One: The Interview: Hoseok
Chapter Forty Two: The Interview: Jungkook
Chapter Forty Three: The Interview: Namjoon.
Chapter Forty-Four: The Interview: Seokjin
Chapter Forty-Five: The Interview: Kristina
Chapter Forty-Six: The Interview: Yoongi
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Interview: Mandy
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Interview: Jimin.
Author's Note
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Interview: Taehyung
Chapter Fifty: The Interview: Kit
Chapter Fifty-One: Consequences
Chapter Fifty-Two: Pressured
Author's Note
Chapter Fifty-Three: You Don't Have To
Chapter Fifty-Five: I Would Much Rather You Be Dead.
Chapter Fifty-Six: You Almost Got Me in Trouble
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Did I Do Something Wrong?
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Drama King and Queen of South Korea
Chapter Fifty-Nine: My Little Muffin
Chapter Sixty: You're Not Wrong
Chapter Sixty-One: Being Difficult
Chapter Sixty-Two: I Want Cake
Chapter Sixty-Three: Big Dose of Reality
Chapter Sixty-Four: Annoyance
Chapter Sixty-Five: Mini Golf and Dead Ancestors
Chapter Sixty-Six: Truly Complete
Chapter Sixty-Seven: The Reunion Show
Epilogue

Chapter Fifty-Four: Something Was Wrong.

583 49 3
By HobisKitKat

I pulled her hand up and kissed it, then I grabbed the back of Joon's neck and pulled his head down the short distance so that I could press my lips to his. God, I missed his lips. The kiss didn't last anywhere near long enough for my liking though, before he turned to Kris and picked her up, wrapping her legs around him as he carried her to the bed and laid her down on it.

Namjoon dipped his head down and pressed his lips to Kris' as she reached for the hem of his shirt and pushed it up his body, pulling her head back just long enough to get it off, then toss it to the side, before pressing her lips back to his.

I stood there and watched them, the two people that I loved most in the world, as their make-out session got heated and their bodies ground into each other. I could hear the high pitched mewl that Kris always made when she started to get turned on.

This whole time, I'd been thinking that I would feel a little jealous when this finally happened, but I didn't feel that at all. Watching my two soulmates paw at each other's clothes as they tried to get them off was hot as hell. I didn't even mind that neither of them had noticed that I was still just standing here. I've had my time with both of them, and they need a moment that's just them. I get that. I understand. I want them to love each other as much as I love them both.

I quietly moved over to the cushy chair in the corner of my bedroom, so that I could be comfortable as I watched. Joon got Kris' shirt off with one hand while working at the front clasp of her bra with the other. As soon as he popped it open, his full lips wrapped around one of her nipples, making her back arch off of the bed a little as she gripped his hair with her fingers. He moved his mouth over to her other nipple, swirling his tongue around it before tugging it lightly with his teeth, drawing a long moan out of her. Joon moved his mouth, placing open-mouthed kisses down her abdomen.

I rub my hand over the erection that's starting to get unbearable in my jeans. As Joon starts to tug at the waistband of Kris' leggings with his teeth, her turns to look at me, releasing it to snap back against her stomach.

"Ow!" Kris says, smacking his shoulder. "What was that for?"

"Hey, Jin" he said, looking at me. "Are you going to join in?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm enjoying the show."

"Oh God. Pause. Pause the show!" Kris said as she threw a hand over her mouth and pushed Joon off of her to run to the bathroom and throw up.

I glared at him. "You're taking too long, Namjoon. Enough with the foreplay. Just bond with her already so she'll stop being sick."

"You have to bond with me, too," he pointed out.

"I care more about Kris, first," I said, looking at the bathroom door. "I need to know that she's okay first."

Joon moved his body around so that she was sitting on the corner of the bed, facing me. "You really like her, don't you?"

I shook my head. "I really love her, Joonie. She's so perfect. Just wait until you get to spend some real time with her. You'll see."

"Can one of you please get the anti-nausea meds off the kitchen counter for me?" Kris asked through the crack in the bathroom door.

Joon nods. "I'll go." He raises the volume of his voice so that she can hear him. "I'll go get it, sweetheart. Give me just a minute."

"Thank you, Joonie," she said as he was walking out of the room.

I got up and went to the bathroom door to talk to her, just as Joon called for me.

"Jin! What did you do with the bag from the pharmacy?"

I knocked lightly on the door and talked to the small crack of light. "I should have known better than to send him. Dude can't even find his own passport. I'll be right back, my love."

She started to answer but then I heard her getting sick again, so I sighed and turned to head out and help Joon.

"Did you find it, yet?" I asked him when I got to the kitchen. It was a long-ass walk from my bedroom to the kitchen, when my body was exhausted from throwing up for half of the day, so I leaned against the counter as I watched him.

"No. If I had found it then I would have come back, dumbass," he told me with a glare.

"Hey! Rude," I told him. "I'm not feeling well. Be nice."

Joon sighed and walked over to me. "I know, baby. I'm sorry. Forgive me?" He raised his eyebrows in question and I rolled my eyes as I nodded my head. "Good." He leaned down to peck my lips. "Now where did you put the bag?"

I pointed to the corner of the counter closest to the open living room. "I set it right there when we came in, because I didn't want to carry it anymore."

He cocked his head, one of his eyebrows raised again. "That quarter of an ounce too heavy for you, baby?"

I picked up a pear and threw it at him, but my arm felt so weak that it landed at his feet, making him chuckle. "Maybe you should gain some of your strength back before you try to maim me with fruit."

"I would love to," I told him. "Just let me fuck your ass and I'll be good to go."

Joon snorted a little. "This illness has made you lose all of your decorum, baby."

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't have the energy to be good enough for polite society right now. But since it was you, I figured that I was okay."

He kissed my forehead. "You're always okay with me, my handsome hyung. You know that."

I nodded and leaned my head down on his shoulder. "Did you find it, yet?"

"While I've been standing here talking to you?" he asked with a chuckle. "No, baby. Sit down and I'll look again."

"Kim Namjoon, give me a break," I said, shoving him out of my way. "You couldn't find your dick if it was attached to your body."

"I..." he gave me a confused look. "What?"

I groaned and pushed at his big body. "I don't know. I'm sick and delirious. Leave me alone."

He walked around the counter and crouched down so that all that I could see was his head. "Found it!" He stood up, holding the bag of meds for me and Kris. "It must have fallen off the counter with the force of your weakened state."

"Bite me."

He wiggled his bushy eyebrows at me. "Give me 5 minutes to get this into our soulmate so that she'll stop throwing up, and I promise to do just that. I know how much you love it."

I groaned. "Don't tease me, Joonie. It's been too long"

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, leaning his forehead down to mine. "I know, baby. I've missed you. You have no idea how much. Now let's get this to our soulmate so that I can show you both how much I've missed you."

He pulled back, but I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him back to me. "Mmm...kiss first, please."

He chuckled as he grabbed my face and leaned in to press his plush, full lips to mine, making me groan as I leaned into him. "God. I really did miss you, Joonie. Love you so much."

"I missed you too, Seokjin. More than you know." He tried to move back, but I all but collapsed against him. "Jin? Baby, are you okay?"

I held my head, as I blinked, trying to right the room that was spinning around me. "Uhh...gh...gonna be..." I covered my mouth and took a deep breath, then released it slowly and dropped my arm. "I'm okay." Nope. No I wasn't. "No I'm not." I leaned over and threw up into the kitchen sink. Gross. I didn't even have time to find a trash can.

Joon was right next to me, rubbing calming circles into my back. 

"I'm okay," I told him. "Go check on Kris."

He took my elbow with one hand and wrapped the other around my waist. "Let's go check on her together."

I nodded my head. "Okay."

He helped me down the hallway. It was probably a good thing that he insisted I go with him, because I didn't think that I would be able to make it on my own. The longer we put it off, the worse I was feeling. I kind of felt like my insides were trying to wiggle through my pores and become my outsides. Such a lovely visual when you're trying to keep down the crackers you ate a little while ago.

"Kris?" Joon called when we walked through the doorway into our bedroom. "We're back, angel. We brought your medicine."

Silence.

"Kris?" he called again. The door to the bathroom was completely closed now, which was weird, because she had left it cracked since the day she started staying with me. She didn't like to be closed in, so she never closed it all of the way.

I pointed to the bed. "Help me sit and then go check on her."

He nodded and helped me over to the bed before turning to walk to the bathroom door, knocking on it lightly.

"Kris? Sweetheart, are you okay?"

He turned the knob and pushed on the door, but it barely moved. He tried again, budging it a little, and gasping when he looked down. I followed his line of sight and saw that Kris' arm had fallen across the small space of the open door. He pushed harder until he could get the door open until there was enough room for him to squeeze through, then he disappeared inside.

Then I felt like my heart and my stomach had dropped out of my body when I heard a broken and anguished cry.

Something was wrong. 

**************************************************

A/N: I promised an update two days in a row, and here I am, actually delivering on it. -------Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 14K 12
Every person is born with two tattoos. One on each arm. One matches your soulmate, and one matches your worst enemy. However, most people have no cl...
52K 1.4K 29
"Hyung my soulmate is out there in the crowd. I felt the tattoo burn." In a world where turning 21 means you get your soulmate tattoo. It's a mark of...
135K 5.4K 20
"I'm independent." Your voice sounded small in his presence. This one thought was what fueled you your whole life. You never wanted to rely on anyone...
795K 33.2K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...