Parallax (Suicidal Vigilante...

Chimera_Regarion द्वारा

No one has the right to intervene in the life of another person. That was something Izuku knew but ignored so... अधिक

Silent Society
Local Orphanage
Chit Chat
Kids love me...
Hide and Seek
Phone call
The room!
Pain
So damn bruised
Broken
People's Support
Being SUS
Jesus Mom...
Coffee for the win!
A coffee and an unexpected visitor
Good morning...
Quirkless is a thing
What a show...
Shock as a Realization
... *sigh* ...
Ignorance is bliss
My lucky visit
Heart Beat
Just a talk between you and me
Diagnosed
Clumsy...
Cooking time with MIC!
Just a moment! It was JUST ONE MOMENT!
Worry
Bad Timing
Boom?! BAM?! WHAT?
Tornado of emotions
Payback
Why does this not surprise me?!
Out of her mind!
A mother... No a demon
A bad feeling...
A boy with a knife...
Shit! Kid! Live!
Sleep Caterpillar!
Revelation
New Home
Lost Belongings and harsh truth....
Hidden and safe
Oh my look at this!
Just a quick stroll around
News article
Open Questions
Traces
Busted?!
Explain
Knowledge
What the caterpillar?!
Welcome back Parallax!
The Skinner hottest topic of century!
The easy way!
The hard way
Was it really neccesary?!
Keep it easy!
Can I keep Him?!
Ignorance is Bliss
OH MY LORD NEZU!
*sigh* Rat Satan
Ahm Why is he still here?
This rat isn't normal!
The fun starts here
Boom Boom Pow
Ohhh Nezu~ I am bored!
Aftermath
Hello class!
Information gathering is KEY
Anything else you wanna say?
Inhalation! No escape!
He knows! HE KNOWS! RUN!
Lesson learned
Confirmation
Disappearance!
A talk with a detective!
I made a grave mistake
We going on field trip!
I am a huge fan!
Did I hear right?
Tracing a ghost
He is back
On the fly prepareations!
A soul who remembers!
Missing Link
Your average breakfast talk
Explenation
Preparation Done! Let it BEGIN!
First Event of the Sports Festival: The Perilous Obstacle Race
Let the chaos continue!
A casual break in between!
Another chaotic begin
Let the hunt begin!
Why not help?
Battle Tournament Begins!: Izuku vs. Hitoshi
The Fated Battle: Izuku vs. Shoto
Parallax! That's who I am!

A promise!

1.9K 103 17
Chimera_Regarion द्वारा

Me: ....

I really wanted to scream. Was it that bad that I couldn't. My own conscience told me not to as I watched this person as a creature tear up the villain. My dad was safe but this other villain was definitelly about to teleport them away. That was if he could do that. Because all of the sudden everything went down even more crazier.

Me: Dad!

Gun shots echoed through the whole USJ building and I watched the creature fall down to the ground. This was definitelly Snipes doing just based from the accurate shots. I saw it. There was one shot going through its head. 

Me: NO!

Thanks to me being so worried about my father, I ran by his side but when the PANG echoed through the building and when I saw the creature falling down, I was about to run off to it. Too bad that my own father was holding me back.

Me: Let go!

Aizawa: No.

Me: LET GO!

Aizawa: Calm down!

Me: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!

My tears fell down as I struggeled to get out of my own fathers grasp. All the villains in front of us went down one by one. This creature which was once a homeless person, I knew was the second to fall and reveal the one below who was I think dead. It looked grotesk and I was kinda scared but it made me stop in my tracks. That was also the only thing that allowed my father to pull me into a hug.

Then there was this teleportation guy, yeah... no. That guy was a goner too. The moment All Might came it was all over and not only him but all the UA staff teachers were there but honestly I couldn'T focus on that at all. I was too busy to moarn for the dead of this creature.

NO!

Why!

Why did he had to kill you!

I am so sorry!

I should have been here for you!

I... I will make sure to find the others!

I am so sorry for being late!

This is all my fault!

Aizawa: Porblem child?

Nothing. I was too busy to cry in his arms and he was hugging me tightly too. He didn't even know how much this was facing me. This whole thing was just way too close to myself. I felt responsible for the death of all these homeless people who's quirks this one had. I felt responsible for their deaths and it felt bad.

Aizawa: It's not your fault problem chlid.

Me: It is! *sob*

Aizawa: No. This villain is at fault not you.

Me: But...

Aizawa: No. Now relax. We will find them.

Me: He didn't deserve this *sob*

Aizawa: Shhh...

By now I could tell that the heroes were all cleaning up and I couldn't just break down now. Not that this wasn't happening right now but it was enough. I had to stand up and get going. This was how life was. Shit happened sometimes and sometimes it just hated you. Although this was one of these moments where I wished to be dead, this was also a moment I wanted to kill someones.

Aizawa: You knew them?

Me: Yeah...*sob*

Aizawa: One of the perople who went missing?

Me: Yeah...

After a couple of more moments my father let me go and I went over to the dead body of this monster which was once a person who I knew. I wouldn't say I knew them, I would rather say we were actually friends. This very person was one of the persons which helped me be me in my darkest time and also came looking for me actively. It was weird but this person started to grow on me after being there checking on me each and every day. 

Aizawa: I see.

Me: How are we to find the others now....*sob*

Aizawa: Don't worry.

Me: Huh?

Aizawa: The spy.

Me: I see.

Aizawa: I am here for you problem child.

Me: I know...

Aizawa: You need more time? And should I let you be alone.

Me: No.

I gritted my teeth as I balled my hands into fists. This was my fault and I knew this. Villains only dared to do this because I was a vigilante. It all would be different once I was offically a hero and being there for people without hiding in shadows. 

Aizawa: You sure?

Me: Yeah...

I won't let this hold me down.

I will grow stronger.

I will become better!

I will... I will make sure this will never happen ever again!

Now where is that damn traitor!

They know where they are!

I want to safe the rest of them!

I have too!

I owe it to them.

No one deserves to be that!

No one deserves this pain!

No one!

It was not just a saying. For me, it was a promise I did to them. Something that was bound to be reality. I refused to believe I was powerless when it came to something like this. Power is Money in some cases it was FEAR! If that was what needed to be done then be my guest, I would make the villains fear me even more because Parallax was a myth and a vigilante, a shadow in the dark for all the villains out there. The moment there was a face they could associate Parallax it wasn't a joke to them anymore. That was something I knew was bound to happen. 

Villains never learn after all.

Me: Did anyone get injured?

Aizawa: No. 

Me: You sure?

I couldn't believe my father just answereing me like that without even taking the time to check on everyone but I guess he didn't had to because they were all around us. Each and every one of class 1A's student was there. I even made eye contact with the traitor.

Me: YOU!

Oh that was it. 

They better start to run away from me and that was indeed what they did. Maybe it was the blood lust that I couldn't controll anymore. Maybe it was the hate in my eyes as well as my expression or it may as well be just the fact that I just took out my daggers and started approaching them while point a dagger at them and call out. Who knows. Whatever it was, they for sure thought they could escape. Too bad that I just thew my dagger at their leg making them fall down and scream.

This much to no one got injured.

Nothing was stopping me from going towards them. No one was helping this person either. There was really nothing or no one that could say or do anything in this sitation. 

I was quite sure that class 1A didn't know why I was doing this but I must have shocked them all cause no one, not even my father nor the heroes were moving an inch and a muscle at all.

Let just say this didn't end well for the traitor cause I just grabbed them by the collar and started dragging them out and right passed each and every hero, out of the building and straight to Tsukauchi's car.

Me: Get him out of here and into an intorogation room.

Tsukauchi: ....

Me: I'll be there in a few.

Tsukauchi: Izu, how abo-

Me: DO IT!

Tears were still running down my face as I remembered all the peoples life which were on stake here. I had to get the answere out of him as soon as possible.

I can't believe it's him....

Why...

Why would you do that....

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

60.2K 2.4K 14
Izuku was an orphan ever since he was diagnosed quirkless. His life was the best but he wasn't alone. He had a good friend that he called brother and...
149K 5.1K 30
Izuku couldn't believe what happened. It was not as if he already lost enough in his life... So why are these two people here wanting to adopt him? I...
77.2K 4.3K 62
What would a villain do if not be a villain and act evil. Well what if I told you that not every villain is like that. There is one particular villai...
838K 23.6K 28
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, everyone was telling him how useless he was. His mother stopped looking at him. His best friend bullies him. He...