Homeless Rose | Woosan

Da Happy0Little0Kill

A beautiful glowing red rose without a ground to belong to. Thorns that will hurt you if you come close. Too... Altro

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thoughts
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty four
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One

Thirty Five

2K 127 35
Da Happy0Little0Kill

After they closed the store, San and Wooyoung headed home, San being more concerned about his best friend than the other.

"Hyung?" He called as he looked around the apartment. It was very quiet.

"Maybe he's in the bedroom." Wooyoung suggested, and he was right.

They found him sitting down on the bed, scrolling through his phone.

San could tell that he's been crying all day and was now tired of it. "Hey..."

Seonghwa just hummed, getting up to leave the bedroom in case the owners of it needed to use it.

"Any update?"

He shook his head.

"Did you try to contact him?"

Another negative shake.

San sighed. "Hyung...if you want him back, you have to talk."

"But he doesn't want to talk to me."

"That doesn't mean you should actually disappear! He's just angry and you need to clear things up."

"I've been such a horrible boyfriend..."

"Then you need to be better for him."

"Will he even let me see him?"

Wooyoung sighed. "Even if he pushed you away and even if he told you to leave him, you should at least try to approach him, it doesn't mean he actually hates you, stop crying about it and go to him!"

San blinked at him surprised. "Uhm...he is right..."

Seonghwa nodded, getting up and grabbing his jacket. "Thank you guys...I'll go to him then."

It seemed like he was just brushing them off, but they didn't want to press.

San nodded, patting his shoulder. "Good luck."

Wooyoung found his way to the bed and sat on it. "I'm so tired, today was busy..."

"So...when I always went to look for you when you ran away...were you glad?" San asked, after hearing what he said to Seonghwa.

Wooyoung chuckled. "I would be a liar if I denied...but I also wanted to be away as well...it's complicated."

"Don't you think it's fate?"

"I don't know if I believe in fate, but...there's definitely something bounding us together..."

San smiled fondly, he truly believed in that bond existing too.

"Would you like to go out with me?"

"Huh?"

"I mean...go out together like...dates? Actual dates."

Wooyoung tried to hold back his smile as he nodded. "I don't mind." He shrugged his shoulders.

San reached to hold his hand. "Let's go tomorrow...dinner date?"

The other nodded. "As long as it's not on a high roof."

San chuckled. "Of course."

The next morning San and Wooyoung went to open the store as usual, they had their nice and their rude customers and received many phone orders as always.

It was a normal workday.

But San could tell how excited Wooyoung was. He handled everyone with a cheerful voice, which he wasn't used to hearing.

"Is it time to close?" Asked the blind boy and received a chuckle. "Not yet."

It seemed like he was waiting for San to ask him out on a date properly for a long time.

"I haven't checked on Seonghwa hyung today..."

"He didn't call or text yet, right?"

"I haven't heard from him since he left yesterday."

"Then things are going well for him."

San laughed a little. "How do you know?"

"It's obvious...he got lost in love again."

San finished wrapping a bouquet and added a card to it before handing it to the guy who came to pick it up "Let's close early."

Wooyoung perked up. "Really?"

"Yeah, I'm hungry." San lied, he was excited to start their date too and didn't want to keep the other waiting any longer.

They quickly closed the store and headed to the car. "Do you wanna stop at home or go straight to dinner?"

Wooyoung shifted in his seat. "It's up to you."

"Alright." San started the engine and drove to a nice simple restaurant he liked.

As soon as they existed the car, San held Wooyoung's hand. "Let's go."

Wooyoung smiled. "I like the music here...it's romantic."

"A table outside for two please." San asked the waitress.

They sat down, both automatically smiling. San at Wooyoung and the latter just to himself.

"How are you feeling?" San asked out of nowhere.

Wooyoung smiled, taking a moment to answer. "I feel...better than ever...really good..."

"You have no idea how much you've lightened up my world..."

"Me?" Wooyoung tilted his head.

"Who else? You're the only reason I started feeling again...and...if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have tried therapy."

Wooyoung gulped. "I thought you only needed therapy because of me."

"No, definitely not...I needed it long ago but I refused to accept that...I thought it would be like forcing myself to forget him...which was a sin to me at that time." He took a sip of his water. "Now I realized I'm never forgetting him...I'm just moving on to live my life...exactly how he wanted me to."

"Do you think you're ready?"

"I wouldn't have asked you out today otherwise...I'm not going to fool you or myself anymore...I wasn't ready, I was suppressing strong negative feelings and it progressed into something really bad."

Wooyoung smiled. "Thank you for being honest with me now..."

The two ordered their food and started eating while enjoying the music together.

They had small but meaningful conversations that let them know more about each other's feelings.

"Is there anything you would like to do or try?"

Wooyoung hummed. "I don't have much experience in life in general...as you know...I have no memory of my life before, so it's hard for me to tell what I have and have not tried."

San nodded. "Then we can start new adventures together...that if...you'd give me the honor of going on more dates with me."

Wooyoung smiled sheepishly. "Of course...I enjoyed this one a lot."

After their dinner, San offered taking a walk together and Wooyoung was more than happy to agree.

They held hands and walked slowly to nowhere in particular.

"I would have never imagined walking hand in hand with someone after going on a date and actually being treated like a normal human..."

"One thing you need to always know is that life changes in a matter of seconds...one moment you're abandoned and alone, the next you're someone's whole world, one moment you're homeless, the next you're a millionaire...one second you're with the person you love most and think you'll spend the rest of your life with them...the next they're gone..." San's voice trailed off at the last part.

"That's...really deep."

San nodded. "Yeah...learned it the hard way." He looked down at his feet as they walked.

"Can you describe the place to me?" Wooyoung suddenly asked to distract the other after hearing his tone change.

San smiled, looking up and around him. "It's not a busy road, the lights are really bright and nice, the river is on our right, stores on our left across the road...that's a really good candy store over there, you wanna go?"

"Hm?"

San gripped Wooyoung's hand and crossed the street, running to the other side, the other laughing loudly and he was dragged along "hold on!".

It was a familiar laugh, but San dismissed it.

"Do you like chocolate?"

"I don't know?"

"Come on, let's get a mix of everything."

Wooyoung smiled. "Who's gonna eat all of it?"

"We will!"

San walked around the store picking a little bit of everything and eventually stopping at the cotton candy machine. "And one of this."

San took the cotton candy on the stick from the worker and handed it to Wooyoung. "Try this."

"What's this?" He carefully touched it, confused at the texture.

San grabbed a chunk and fed it to Wooyoung, watching his face change.

"it melted!" Wooyoung went for another bite. "I think I've had it before..."

"Really?"

"Yeah it tastes familiar...oh! It's pink cloud candy!"

San's smile fell. "Wh-what..?"

***********************************
A/N: yes yes I know

Also check out this cover @K_Fandom_Queen made for this story! Contact them for cool book covers.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

875 139 22
"Don't leave your flowers on my doorstep." Every day she finds a white rose in front of her door, and a little note crumpled under it. #2...
44.3K 1.8K 30
Choi San was hurt by the one he trusted the most. After catching his boyfriend in bed with another man, San gets drunk with his friends until he blac...
17.7K 1.6K 12
"Where are you then?" Wooyoung asked. San shrugged his shoulders carelessly and said: "Hopefully alive somewhere..." What happens when two lost souls...
4.8K 267 20
Red means passion. Yeosang is going through vicious and brutal treatment by his fiance despite being the prince. Is nobody aware or already conscious...