The Playboy and the F*ckboy [...

By phomsixxth

All hell breaks loose when Zed Nuevas, a f*ck-and-leave bastard met a florid-mouth chic boi Aeiou Revelderio... More

𝐓𝐏𝐚𝐓𝐅
01: First Spark Of War
02: Brazen
03: The Playboy and the... Disobedient Child?
04: Pancakes Don't Say Sorry
05: The Arabian Prince
06: Sta. Monica
07: The Persistent Girl Strikes Again
08: Heather
09: A gun
10: Go run, I love you.
11: The Guy With A God-tier Look
12: Go Call An Ambulance, But Not For Me!
13: Chom- Chowhat?
15: Two Opposing Worlds
16: Why Are You Seating There!?
17: Showdown
18: Zed VS Aeiou
19: Zed VS Aeiou (Round Two)
20: Diana Cresco
21: Rain Drops
22: Evil Incantation?
23: Ethanol And Serotonin
24: A Piggy Back Ride
25: Unforgivable
26: Will You Hurt Me Again?
27: One-Sided Friendship
28: Goodbye
29: The Guy Wearing Baggy Shorts And Sando
30: Manipulator
31: A Friend
32: Calm Down, Little Aeiou.
32: My Savings To Save Him
33: Almost Is Never Enough
34: This Fuckboy Is A Nerd
35: Kiss Me Anytime You Want
36: You're Safe With Me
37: Why Do Hansel Like The Playboy?
38: Aeiou VS Needles
39: SOUNDS BAD!
40: I'm Still Sorry
41: This Is Your Job?!
42: He Knows
43: What's New?
44: Cheesecake
44: The Pressure To Fall In Love
45: Alcohol
46: Balls
47: Do You Love, Aeiou?
48: I'm Happy When He Gets Things That I Don't
49: Splash
50: What Could Aeiou Possibly Offer?
51: Zed Nuevas' Accident
52: Trade
53: Headache
54: You're Hard
55: Salad
56: RUN! (2)
57: Cabriolet
58: Guilt
59: Let's Not Stop There
60: Don't Resist
61: Lies
62: I'm Always Here For You
63: A Monster Needs Another Monster
64: The Sweetest Juice
65: Lies
66: A Creep
67: He'll Come Back... Right?
68: As Long As This Body Is Mine
69: Sneak
70: Sandalwood And Wine
71: Not A Fragile Flower, Huh?
72: He's Zed, But He's Not
73: I Will Help You With That
74: Remember The NDA?
75: Their Teasing Never Ends

14: RUN!

218 11 1
By phomsixxth

Heather and Aeiou knew Sarah. She was their classmate who sat in front of the class and dressed differently than others. Who wouldn't be able to remember a person who dressed that way? Especially, Aeiou.

Aeiou had lain his eyes on her earlier, she was alright. But two seats behind her was Heather's prim wavy hair laid on her petite shoulders, the goth girl became hardly noticeable. Truth be told, Heather's beauty was like her cousin's, every other beauty around them fades in her presence.

However, of course, despite his personality, Aeiou still must give credit to that asshole earlier, because even if his sexual orientation was Heather, he still couldn't stop himself from stealing glances at the beautiful face of the other guy. Come to think of it, if he was a girl I would have chased 'her' instead. Wait, that the fuck am I thinking?! That's fucking disgusting!

"I beg your pardon? Aeiou is not harassing me," Heather insisted, hauling Aeiou back to the present.

Sarah crossed her arms. "Are you sure? Look at all of this - this is absurd!?" She pointed at the table with all the empty plates in front of Aeiou. Then, Sarah put her one hand on the table and leaned forward Heather and spoke, "You're Zed's cousin, right? If you come with me, no one's going to ever bother you." Quickly, she turned her eyes to Aeiou and scanned the guy from waist to head, she rolled her eyes before she continued, "...ever again."

Aeiou snickered loudly, he likes girls, but just like any other guys, his patience was also limited. He was about to say something when Heather interrupted.

"I appreciate the kind gesture, but no thanks." She waved both of her hands. "I don't mind hanging out with you, but please don't come at us like that. I will appreciate it if you apologize to Aeiou."

Aeiou nodded. He thought, Come to think of it, she had to deal her cousin every day. She learned how to keep a straight, calm, and kind face to everyone, whether it's her friends, me, or someone as rude as Zed.

Meanwhile, Heather turned her head to Aeiou, only to see him staring at her with an unreadable expression. He gave her a reassuring smile.

However, Sarah refused to concede and shouted, "He might have brainwashed you - boys!" Sarah clapped her hand, and in no less than a second two big guys came behind her. Wearing the same uniform as Aeiou. They were smaller in height, but they were wider because of their huge muscles.

Heather got cold sweat.

Sarah pointed at Aeiou, "Move this gold-digging guy away from Miss Heather, he's manipulating her."

Heather was about to stand and stop the two guys when a familiar voice resonated through the air.

"Don't move."

Those words were spoken lightly, yet the natural deep tone gave shivers down Heather's spine already.

She turned her head over the head of the three, and surely she saw a head.

"Z-Zed?"

As the three friends; Hansel, Jake and Zed, were making their way back to the Senior High Buildings, Hansel gazed at the cafeteria and saw a familiar set of situation.

Sarah, and Heather. Those two were his classmates and despite Heather's smile, the two seemed to be in heat. When he looked closely, he saw a tall familiar of another guy.

Seeing that, Hansel quickly judged that it was not good news. Being the SSG President, and the class President himself, he rushed to that direction, leaving Jake and Zed in confusion.

Jake and Zed stared at Hansel's heroic ass as run the other way.

Zed gazed to where the Hansel was running to. And he was stopped when he caught a glimpse of a familiar head.

It was only the back part of the hair, but Zed immediately recognized him. It was the guy who he bumped onto earlier and when he looked closely he saw his eyesore sister.

What is he doing with Heather?

Zed automatically walked towards that direction. His pace was not fast but he walked past through Hansel.

"Zed, that guy is the guy earlier, why is he with your sister? Don't come I'll take care of it."

"She's not my sister."

Zed arrived and saw Heather was about to block the way of two large guys. Who was about to touch the arms of the other guy.

Suddenly, he saw Aeiou's fists clenched under the table.

"Don't move," he said to the two smaller guys who was built like a bull, warning them, but it came out as if he was addressing everyone. Heather stopped and the other three was stopped with widened eyes too.

But when the other guy looked up to Zed, he released a heavy sigh and rolled his eyes away, leaving Zed offended for some reason.

Hansel then arrived at the commotion after Zed. Authority was evident once he spoke, "What's happening?"

No one aside from Sarah spoked.

"Well, this transferee is harassing Heather. He clings on Heather all the time when we were still in the classroom, didn't you see, and now look at this! He even pressured Heather to pay for his food! I'm just trying to get Heather away from this man!"

Heather rushed in. "That is not true."

"She was manipulated don't listen. With all this orders he could've ordered the whole menu!" Sarah pointed out the plates on the table.

"Okay! Stop! Let's speak one at a time." Hansel raised his hands. Sarah and Heather argued until their voices echoed all over the cafeteria that other students heard and started gathering around them.

Once most students came close, all the girls stared lovingly at Zed. However, Zed stared directly at Aeiou.

Aeiou was staring at his left side away from Zed.

Just what is wrong with this guy? Zed thought. Since this morning, Aeiou has left a very vile image to Zed. It was the first time a student had the guts to talk highly to him, and what's worse was that the other guy commanded Zed to be polite and courteous in front of everyone. And that just made Zed feel a familiar anger bud inside him.

"Hey." He called onto the guy.

No answer.

Zed daringly poked Aeiou's shoulders so it would address him. But the guy's head did not even met move.

Zed poked his shoulder again.

Then again.

And again.

He poked him three times, but the guy did not move.

Truly this was like Henry avoiding Zed. That he would only talk to Zed when the father wanted to just like that time when henry messaged Zed and Zed couldn't reply back. That was what this guy was doing.

With that said, Zed got vexed and poked his head with a finger.

"Well I also know he's a scholar here, and his parents are good-for-nothing street dwellers who sells dirty food."

At the very moment that those words were spoken, it was the moment that Zed has poked Aeiou's head.

Suddenly, Aeiou sprung from his seat and landed a sharp glare towards Sarah. Sarah went silent and stepped back twice.

The vicinity went silence for a while before Heather spoke with worry, "Aeiou."

A smile cracked on Aeiou's lips. His tone was full of vigor once he finally spoke, "You're one of those wronged fangirls, right? Sarah?" Aeiou slowly turned his eyes to Zed. "No wonder, even the idol was an asshole."

Loud gasps echoed from everywhere. Sarah's face darkened, including all the fellow fangirls of Zed watching around them. All the people who was somewhat idolizing and was admiring Zed felt offended, however, there was an exception, and that exception was Zed himself.

Zed smirked devilishly.

At that very moment, now he fully realized why he was automatically annoyed by this guy at the second they met. The way Aeiou talks, as what he had said, no one dared to talk to him like that aside from his father.

A provoking smirk tainted Aeiou's face. "What are you smiling about? Move."

Zed was standing at the only exit Aeiou have. Standing real close, Aeiou and Zed have a comparable scale of height. They could stare sharply at each other without neither of them looking downwards or adjusting.

Aeiou raised his chin. "Didn't you hear me? Move."

Zed still has that smirk on his face. All that he could think of right at that very moment was destroy this guy just like how he compromises his father. "Move or what?"

Hansel rushed in between the two, however before he could say anything Aeiou had said something that brought the atmosphere to a deadlock.

"Move or you're lips will kiss the floor, son of a bitch."

That left everyone petrified. But it left Heather, who knew Zed's issues with his mother, with eyes widened and jaw dropped. Aeiou! Why did you say that!?

In that moment, only two things ran through their minds; Something bad is about to happen!!

Zed's smirk stiffened. "What did you say?" He took a step closer, putting his one shoe between Aeiou's shoes. They couldn't even be more closer. "Say that again." Zed dared, his knuckles cracking on both his sides.

Heather gulped.

She looked down and saw a cup of water unfinished. She pulled her small bag and hastily pushed the cup of water towards the two. Quickly, it made Zed and Aeiou distanced themselves from each other. Heather took that chance and held Aeiou by the wrist and ran.

"Are you okay?" Heather asked.

Aeiou did not answer, instead he asked back, "What are you doing?" his tone was indifferent.

"I'll explain to you later, but after this please leave this school!"

"Huh? Why? No way!"

Heather turned her head back quickly only to see Zed's bloodshot eyes burning in rage, thankfully he wasn't moving yet.

"... son of a bitch."

How Heather wished Aeiou did not say those words to Zed, now there was no turning back. Truly, the way Zed looked at Aeiou earlier it was the same look he gives Henry. And Henry was the person Zed hated the most. Now no one knows what was going on inside Zed's head, but it was definitely not something good.

When Heather turned her head back again, she saw Hansel rubbing Zed's back, but the infuriated Zed pushed the grasp of his friend and kicked his feet alternatively to the air like a horse. Then, he twist his neck in a stretching manner side by side.

Heather saw it and broke into a cold sweat. "He's gonna come for us, Aeiou! We're dead!" Her voice was shaking and so was her knees.

A smile spread along Aeiou's face. "Have you ever played endless run, Heather?" he asked.

Heather's brows squinted, "The one w-where a g-gorilla chases you after you take their treasure? Yes... why?"

Aeiou smiled widely. He put his hand behind Heather's knees and back and as they run he asked, "Let me carry you, he will catch up to us if we go on like this."

Aeiou was right, with her small legs Zed would definitely caught up tot them. So, Heather jumped and let Aeiou carry him in a wedding lift.

In the next second, their speed accelerated astronomically that Heather's hair danced with the strong winds, and she couldn't believe how fast they were going. They both stopped at the entrance of the cafeteria, but Aeiou didn't put down Heather. "H-how can you run so fast?"

With his lips, Aeiou pointed at his longs legs, "I don't know, ask him."  Then he turned his head back to where Zed was and shouted, "Hey why aren't you chasing us? Come chase us, I dare you! Make mommy gorilla proud!"

Heather panicked and slapped Aeiou's chest. "Don't say that! You have no idea what you are talking about!"

"What do you mean?"

Heather was about to say it but held back, she knew Zed won't be happy if she goes out telling people about his past. When she looked over Aeiou's shoulder, she saw Zed kick his legs once before he stopped.

Zed  took a chair beside him, raised it to the air and threw it to them, then his voice thundered. "Yeah! You better run you motherfucker!" He ran forward on the quickest speed.

"OH NO! RUN!"

"HAHAHA! As if you can catch up!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 20.2K 34
"You don't want me I'm broken. Unfixable." "Broken or not your still my princess." Soon his lips are on mine and sparks flew all my worries for once...
721K 11.6K 27
THIS BOOK IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION! WARNING: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY, DUE TO STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT AND LANGUAGE AND SOME SEXUAL VALANC...
16.2K 1.9K 54
But, like I said, maybe she might just be my only hope to get Jordan. "Okay, so what exactly do you have in mind? What am I supposed to do?" She gets...