Little Bitch

By DarknessAndLight

Sequel to Smirking Jerk Blake Eaton is many things. A running back, an aspiring artist, a brother still mourn... More

Intro.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 18

9.4K 692 496
By DarknessAndLight

Chapter 18

We were in line to get our movie tickets, when Lexi looked up at me with a wicked little grin.

"Let's get popcorn," she said.

I snorted a laugh. "Didn't you say earlier that you were going to explode with how full you were?"

"Popcorn barely counts as food. It's not filling at all. It's like cotton candy. It's empty."

"I love the way your mind and stomach work, I truly do," I answered her right before it was our turn to get tickets.

There weren't that many fun options so we grabbed tickets for Zombieland.

I had no idea what to expect of the movie. And if I was being like completely a hundred percent honest, I kinda didn't want to actually watch a movie.

I wanted to be a naughty teenager that made out in a theater. It was a high school experience I did not have so far.

Anyway, with the way Lexi was eying the food counter, I assumed she was more interested in the food than the movie, so I didn't worry that much whether or not it was going to be good.

"We should get M&Ms too. Oh, and slushies," Lexi said, not even looking at me, her eyes just fixed on her options.

I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face.

"Be honest. Did I imagine bringing you to a buffet? Was it all in my head?" I asked her, amusement evident in my voice.

Lexi grabbed me by the shirt, kinda shaking me. "M&Ms and slushies don't count as food either," she whined. "M&Ms are so small. And slushies are just ice and flavoured water. It's just a drink, so it doesn't count."

"Pumpkin, you don't need to convince me to get you more food. I just don't understand where all of it goes," I replied, grinning at her.

"It all goes in my hair," she said.

"You do have quite the mane," I told her, and ran a hand through her hair. Was it wrong that I kinda wanted to twist her hair and wrap it around my hand and—

"I know you like my crazy curly hair, so I'm not even going to take the bait," Lexi said, with a cheeky grin, interrupting my wild thoughts.

Did she read my mind? Could she? Had the thought been obvious in my eyes.

I mean, I loved everything about this girl so it wasn't too far-fetched for her to say I loved any part of her, really.

"Am I this transparent?" I asked, kissing her temple. I had an arm around her waist, keeping her close to me.

We probably looked like an annoying couple, but I really didn't care.

"You've literally told me," Lexi replied, rolling her eyes at me, unimpressed.

"Have I?"

She elbowed my stomach. "Little bitch."

"You know it," I chuckled, and it was our time to order, so I motioned for Lexi to go wild.

With our hands more full than reasonable, we made our way to the right theater room.

Since the movie had come out a few weeks ago already, people weren't lining up to see it, so we were able to be picky with our seats.

We ended up sitting basically in the middle.

The trailers started. Lexi wasn't even looking at the screen, she was trying to arrange her food in the most practical way possible.

I was just looking at her a little incredulous.

Clearly, we had different plans in our head when we came here.

"Do you need a table?" I whispered to her teasingly.

"It would be useful," Lexi replied, unbothered.

I smiled at her. Part of me wanted to grab an M&M from her bag, but I also knew she would probably kill me if I did, especially after what I had done to some of her other precious M&Ms.

She would probably murder me.

Her love story with M&Ms had been going on for longer than hers with me.

Because here was my girlfriend, sitting beside me, as the movie started to play, and her smiles were essentially reserved for the spread of food around her.

She was practically jumping up and down in her seat each time she grabbed popcorn and M&Ms.

And she had a Pepsi and a slushy. She was probably going to need a bathroom break in the middle of the movie.

I enjoyed this though. I enjoyed it immensely. I loved getting to know Lexi, learning that this was what I was supposed to expect when I would take her to a movie.

If Lexi had been a book I thought I knew by heart before, I was only realising now that I'd only known the title of her chapters, and not the actual words in it. I'd known the big lines of the story, but not the little details that made all the difference.

I was barely listening to the movie.

The theater was dark, and we were almost all alone. At least there was no one behind us, so no one to see what we were doing.

And all I really wanted to do was kiss my girlfriend.

Which was a little ridiculous. We'd been sleeping in the same bed for days now. Why did it feel more tempting to start making out in the dark theater room?

Maybe I really was a deviant.

I looked at my girlfriend sideways. She was completely engrossed in the food she had sprawled on her laps.

She noticed my gaze though, and grabbed the bag of popcorn lifting it in my direction, offering me some.

My shoulders shook with laughter.

"What?" she whispered, leaning in closer to me.

"I'm not your true love, am I? It's food, isn't it," I whispered back, our temples almost touching.

Lexi grinned. "Glad you figured it out in your own. It would have been weird to have to tell you myself."

I guessed I could forget about my making out plans. If I kissed her right now, my mouth would probably turn blue from her slushy.

Eventually, Lexi's eating pace slowed down and she didn't need both hands anymore, I took one of hers in mine, playing with her fingers, rubbing my thumb in her palm.

Now and then I'd press a kiss on her shoulder. Sometimes if I was lucky enough, and her shirt had moved perfectly, the corner of my lips would touch skin.

Lexi had her food, and I had this.

I sandwiched her hand between mine and kissed the side of her wrist.

I had no idea what was going on in the movie.

Zombies, I was pretty sure, but that was about it. Zomibies and twinkies.

And now Lexi had stopped touching her food. I frowned, looking at her. She was looking back at me.

"What?" I whispered.

She just shook her head, and grabbed her Pepsi.

I shrugged and kept playing with her hand.

When the credits rolled, Lexi had eaten everything and I'd barely listened to the movie.

I stretched my arms over my head.

"Tired?" Lexi asked, poking me on my stomach.

I caught her hand and got up. "I'm fine," I replied with a smile, and help Lexi gather her trash.

We walked out of the theater hand in hand.

Lexi was a little quiet. Maybe she was getting tired. It was past ten o'clock and normal people were usually in bed by that time, right?

We made our way to my car, and then drove off in the dark night.

I put on OK Go's album, humming alone, and smiling sideways at my girlfriend.

She was still quiet, but smiling beside me too.

In between two songs, Lexi asked, "So, what are your plans for our next date?"

I grinned more. The possibilities were kinda limitless, and I was getting giddy just thinking about planning other dates with my girlfriend. "I'm not sure yet."

"Do you know where's our town's make out spot?"

I almost veered off the road. She should know she wasn't allowed to ask questions like this while I was driving. "What?"

"The make out spot people go park in. To make out," Lexi repeated, unbothered.

"We have a make out spot?" I asked her, my voice almost breaking.

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking you."

"I don't know either," I replied, my voice going a little high.

Lexi laughed at me. "How can you not know? What kind of manwhore are you?"

"A really bad one," I whined.

"Obviously. You don't even want to see my boobs," Lexi replied, rolling her eyes.

"I've seen your boobs," I reminded her.

Was it getting hotter in here? Had I turned the heat on a little too high?

"And how do you feel about it?"

I gave her a side glance. She was smirking at me. "I'll tell you all about it the next time I see them," I replied, and turned my gaze back on the road.

"You know, how fast you'll see them again can be arranged quite easily."

"If you flash me while I'm driving, I will murder you," I mumbled.

Lexi grinned beside me, unaffected. "Well, yeah, clearly, you'll lose control of the car and crash us in a tree."

I glared at the road. "I don't like this joke."

"Oops, sorry, I didn't think."

With the guilty face she was making she was probably thinking about my brother and car accidents. I hadn't been thinking that though, so she really shouldn't worry. "Oh, no, don't worry about it," I told her reassuringly.

"Either way, fine. I won't flash you while you're driving. But... you could totally park somewhere," she said, her voice dropping at the last part.

I was holding on to the steering wheel like it was my lifeline. "No."

"Why not?"

"Really?"

She pouted in her seat, crossing her arms over her chest. "Hey, you're the one who was teasing me in a dark movie theater. Stop playing the prude. I was there to be a good girl and watch a movie and instead I was on the verge of straddling you in public, so like, shut up."

Once again, I almost veered off the road. Seriously, we needed to stop having conversations while I was driving. "What?"

"You fracking heard me," she replied, unashamed.

"I'm really, really going to die prematurely," I whined.

"See, I don't like this joke either," Lexi replied, chuckling.

Ugh.

I really shouldn't be complaining though. My girlfriend wanted to make out with me. That was a good thing.

But when it seemed like she was the one in charge, it was always a little scary to me, because it felt like Lexi was ready for more than I was.

The thing was, I'd taken sex for granted before. I'd used it as something essentially worthless. I'd actually used it as a way to hurt myself more than to enjoy myself.

So, I was scared of things becoming more serious physically between me and Lexi, because my own track record with sex wasn't exactly stellar.

And I didn't want to make any mistakes with Lexi.

She deserved more than that.

She deserved someone that should have waited for her. Not me.

But that was a different conversation.

But I also needed to stop being my own cock blocker. I had a girlfriend that wanted to make out with me. And if I stopped overthinking about useless things, I knew that I also wanted to make out with her.

So like, maybe I should stop thinking, for just a little bit.

I took a different turn that I was supposed to, and drove with a different goal in mind.

A couple of minutes later, we'd reach the destination.

"What?" Lexi looked around, a little confused and then looked back at me with a smirk when she realized where we were parked. "Hey, I thought you said you didn't know where the make out spot is."

"I have no idea if this is a make out spot," I replied honestly.

Lexi still looked a little smug, like she'd won an argument. "This looks like a make out spot to me."

I ignored that and said, "I told your father I was going to be gentleman."

I really shouldn't be talking about her father, when I was about to potentially make out with her. I really needed help here.

"My dad doesn't actually see everything you know," Lexi replied.

"Ready to bet my neck on it?"

"I'll save you if you're in danger," she said before basically climbing on top of me.

"Bold Lexi is very very dangerous," I barely had time to say, before Lexi crashed her lips against mine. Her hand went behind my head, keeping me close, while mine kinda naturally went to her butt to support it.

She was kissing with more fever that I had been expecting.

I kissed her back, matching her fire with my own.

One of my hands went to the back of her head, keeping her close, my fingers tangling in her hair.

The constricted space made it so that she had nowhere to go, her lips moving faster, mouth opening wider, kissing me like someone taking a first breath after having deprived of air for too long.

She was moving on my hips. I didn't know if she realized what she was doing.

I didn't know what would have been worst, making out in a theater or making out here. In the theater was probably worst, because there could be spectators.

Who was I kidding though? Here was worst. Because here that was nothing to stop us. And as I'd realized earlier, I was the only one with any kind of restraint in this relationship.

The was an especially fitting realization when Lexi was on top of me, trying to pry my shirt off of me.

And I let her.

My shirt was off, and Lexi's fingers were digging in the skin above my abs, and she was leaning down, pressing her lips to my chest.

You'd think that after already licking my chest before she'd already have her fill of her hilarious obsession, but apparently not.

She pulled her lips away from my skin just long enough for her take her shirt off before I could protest.

This was a bad idea. It was my idea, and it was a very bad idea.

But since it was my idea, I might as well enjoy it.

I kissed down her neck, and stopped at the corner of where her neck and shoulder met, brushing my lips on her collarbone, and kept trailing down till I kissed at the curve of her breasts, unexposed by her bra.

The sound of our kisses and our breaths was loud in the car.

Apparently, I liked Lexi's chest just as much as she loved mine and I hadn't even been granted access to all of it yet.

And like she was listening to my thoughts, she reached for her back, but suddenly we both jumped in our seat at the sound of my car's horn Lexi had probably pressed in our constricted position.

I automatically kinda pulled back away from Lexi.

"Nooooo, nooooo, why? Whyyyyy? Stupid car!" Lexi whined.

I chuckled. "Seriously?"

"You think I don't know you?" she replied. She was still just in her bra, so it was a little distracting. "You're like a spooked wild animal that runs away the second he hears loud sound."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"Get back to your side," I just told her, giving her her shirt.

She was right. But also, it was probably better and safer to stop here.

My heart was beating in my chest frantically, and I felt a little unhinged.

"Seriously?" she whined, but still complied.

"I do have to drive you home," I pointed out, putting my own shirt back on. My hands were shaking a bit.

God, I was a mess.

"You don't."

"I told your father I would bring you back at a reasonable hour," I replied, trying to find enough strength to drive all the way to her house.

I didn't even understand how I could just have a conversation right with her right now when there was still fire in the pit of my stomach.

Her hair was a little tangled. Her lips were bright from the kissing.

The literal death of me.

"Ugh. You're insufferable."

"Seatbelt," I just told her.

"Do it yourself," she replied, the pout and arms crossed combo back again.

I rolled my eyes at her and leaned over to buckle her seat belt. My girlfriend apparently thought it was the perfect time to put her hand on my tight.

I slapped it away automatically, pointing at her face. "No, no, you can't do that right now."

"Why?" she asked with her wicked grin.

"Fuuuuuck," I whined, letting myself fall back in my seat.

"Well, yeah."

I glared at her. "Keep it in your pants, deviant."

"You're really no fun."

"You know it," I just replied, and drove off.

We were both quiet for the rest of the ride.

The energy was still electric in the car.

I felt like we were both just waiting for the car to stop long enough to throw ourselves at each other again.

It was going to be a great test of control to be Lexi Grayson's boyfriend.

Finally, I parked in front of her house.

I got out of the car right away to stop any temptation.

We walked side by side all the way to her house, my arm brushing against hers softly.

We got to her porch. Under the light, I could see her flustered cheeks. "Shit, Pumpkin, you're going to have to do something about your face."

"What?"

"You walk inside and your father is gonna know everything. It's all over your face."

She rolled her eyes at me. "No, it's not."

"It is."

"It's not."

I was going to get on her father's shit list. That man was waaay too perceptive about everything. He'd known. He'd know that on our first date I'd already brought his daughter to make out in a dark parking lot. "I should have stopped somewhere to get you ice cream. Your father is going to know we took too long to come back from the movie."

"I can just tell him you bought me ice cream on the way back," Lexi replied waaaay too calm about all of this.

"And lie?" I asked, appalled.

"Jesus you're weak. You're going to have to work on this," she said, grabbing me by the shirt, looking in my eyes with a smirk, before pressing a quick kiss to my cheek.

I smiled back at her. "I know. But it's fine. I'm ready to suffer the consequences. It was definitely worth it."

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?" Lex asked me.

I snorted. "Oh yeah. I'm going to need at least twenty-four hours to recover."

"What? Are you saying you won't see me for a whole day?" she asked, appalled.

"Possibly. Maybe more."

"Little bitch."

I laughed, and grabbed her around the waist, pulling her closer and pressed my lips against hers, taking her just a little bit by surprise. It took her about a millisecond to kiss me back though.

"Good night my Pumpkin."

"Good night, Drake."

I gapped at her. "No. Noooooo, you did not."

She grinned back, loving it. "Love you so so much Drake," she continued, ignoring my whining, looking pretty darn satisfied. Like way too much.

"You're gonna pay for this," I warned her.

"Can't wait for it," she replied with a wicked grin, waggling her eyebrows at me.

I pressed a hand to my chest like she'd just punched me there, making her laugh, and waved at her goodbye.

I practically skipped all the way back to my car.

__________

Hello my little Pumpkins! <3

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! So, when I was planning their first date, they weren't supposed to make out in a dark parking lot. But Blake and Lexi had other ideas. Like. It wasn't the plan at all. But suddenly it was happening. I have no control over these characters now. XD

NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow. I'm going to try to post a lot of things on my instagram (kaygiard) so that I can be accountable to you guys. This years I'm doing it. I'm not giving up half way there. I have writing plans. I need to follow them. And if I repeat this enough, maybe I shall will it to be true. XD

Alrighty. I'm going back to writing and planning now. 

See you guys next week! I love y'all! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 7.5K 30
Lexis is your regular smart teen-scratch that out. Lexis is your psycho teenage girl. Psycho according to a player she is being paid by his mother to...
102K 1.9K 30
"So friends with benefits?" he asked with a devilish smirk plasters on his face. "Whatever you want to call it" I say rolling my eyes. "Its settled t...
254K 4.9K 50
addicted to you. - warning: mature content.
3.3M 102K 63
𝐀𝐯𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 and her family of 5 recently moved continents after the tragic death of her beloved grandma to start afresh, once she starts a...