A Zodiac summer

By Uranusnothere

What happens when the government decides to put 12 teenagers in one house, let me tell you... Chaos. Follow o... More

Introduction of the Zodiacs (part 1)
Introduction of the Zodiacs (part 2)
Arriving to the house
Time to get to know each other
Pizza night or game night?
Insomnia?
Rules
In the dark
Sleepy days and the surprising guest
Water signs goes buying groceries
Capricorn and nerf guns
The group chat
Sleepover
Pisces wish
A weird day
A weird day, part 2
Beachday
A day with the air signs
Who knows the Zodiacs better
Who knows the Zodiacs better, part 2
The day before the vacation
Goodbyes and motion sickness
Incorrect quotes and memes
At the hotel
Capricorn's friend
Ophiuchus
Disney land
The bet
Mission (Im)possible
A b̶r̶o̶s̶ date
Realisation
A restless night
If the Fire signs got a job
The day Cancer died
Never shop with your girlfriend
The one time we need you
Where is Sunny?
Maybe she isn't as bad as I thought
Midnight party
Smash or pass
Smash or pass, part 2
Sleepover but with the girls
Sleepover but with the girls, part 2
How to succeed a plan
How I found a secret library
How to lure ophi away
Pool party went wrong?!
GENDERBEND TIME

What's on his phone?

583 11 85
By Uranusnothere

I simp for food 🤤

Leo's pov

Me and Pisces were talking in the living room when we heard someone screaming from the kitchen. It was Capricorn? Why was she screaming at this hour? And what's up with that weird smell? It smells like something is burning!

I immediately stood up and before I started to run to the kitchen I saw Scorpio enter the living room like nothing ever happened.

'Is this dude deaf or something? Didn't he hear the scream?' I thought suspiciously.
'Or maybe he is the one that caused it! Either way I need to get answer!"

By the time I decided Scorpio was already sitting on the couch with his phone in his hands. One by one the others who woke up by Capricorns scream entered the living room. Soon enough everyone besides Capricorn and Virgo was here. I began to get a little bit worried about the brown haired girl when she finally entered the room.

I was so relieved that she was safe when I saw her staring madly at Scorpio. That's also when I noticed her cloths had burn marks and her hair was a total mess!

"What happened to you?" Sagittarius said snickering while asking the question all of us were wondering about.

"Oh nothing, I just burned down the whole kitchen." She said sarcastically.

"NO, MY BABY! I AM COMING SWEETIE!" Taurus yelled and sprinted to the kitchen.

"Wait didn't Dad I mean Virgo already burn it down?" Aries pointed out.

"And why were you looking all mad at Scorpio when you entered the room?" Gemini asked.

Great I wasn't the only one who noticed that.

"Well maybe because he saw that the food was burning and didn't tell me in time." She said angrily.
"By the way where's Virgo?"

"There's no way he actually slept through this whole event right?" Sagittarius said unsure.

"Libra can you please go and check on him." Capricorn said sweetly.

"Eeh sure." He said and ran upstairs.

From the back of my eyes I saw Scorpio just looking at his phone unbothered by the rest of us. Capricorn followed my glare and noticed him again. With two steps she was standing next to him and snatched his phone. Scorpio just stared at the place his phone where just a second ago and looked up and saw Capricorn holding it.

He scowled and looked at her and said,

"Give me back my phone!" In a childish manner.

"No, and what were you even doing that made you not noticed the conversation we all had?" She asked suspiciously.

"Ooo maybe you should read it out loud!" I said always ready for some juicy drama. Seriously I needed something on this dude, for studying of course and totally not for blackmailing.

"Yeah you should do it." The other ones agreed.

Scorpio that was now standing up tried to take the phone from her but was to short to get it. He sigh and mumbles something about DNA and how short he is. He decided to just sit down again and stared blankly at the floor.

Meanwhile Capricorn was mentally preparing herself to read whatever Scorpio was doing on his phone me and the others were discussing what Scorpio could be doing on his phone.

"So what do you guys think he was doing on his phone?" Gemini said.

"I don't know Scorpio is so mysterious so I got no clue on whatever he might be doing on his phone. Tho I think it must be something important because of the way he desperately tried to take back the phone." Aries said shocking us all.

"Omg Aries can think, the world is going to explode." I said dramatically.

"Haha, very funny. And to my defence, I do actually think. You guys just never noticed."

"Yeah right, say one time you notice something I already haven't noticed, huh?" I said confidently.

"Like for the fact that Scorpio took back his phone and Capricorn actually never realised it until now, is really hilariously." He said while rolling his eyes.

"Yeah right as if that's true but, Hey, where is the phone?"

"SEE."

"Yeah yeah whatever, now where is Libra? Shouldn't he be back by now?" Capricorn said.

"W-what if he got kidnapped!" Pisces said nervously.

"Or we could just go and check on him. I mean, he did go and check Virgo right? Let's just go and see if his there!" Cancer said rolling his eyes said.

Everyone agreed that, that was a great idea. So we all went to Virgo room and what we found shocked us all. We saw Libra slapping Virgo in the face and Virgo not even reacting on bit.

"Libra, what the hell are you doing bro!" Aries yelled.

"He was not waking up."

"Well of course not, you're slapping him to the point his probably unconscious. Poor Virgo." Pisces said sadly.

"No I swear he was like this when I came here to check! You guys need to believe me!" Libra said panicking.

"Yeah right, you probably made him unconscious and now you are trying to take the blame away from yourself!" Gemini exclaimed.

"No I swea-" Libra started but got cut of by Aries.

"Guys look at this." Aries said and pointed on Virgos head. He had two bumps on his head. One at each side.

"It looks like something or rather somebody has made those bumps on his head." He said thoughtfully.

"Y-yeah but who?" Aquarius said nervously.
"And what if the one who made it is still here somewhere, hiding from us. Waiting for the right moment to attack."

I looked around looking for something suspicious or if someone was acting suspiciously. I mean maybe one of us is the one who made this.

"Guys if my guess is correct then I think that Virgo might have just fallen of the bed or something and that's why he has those bumps on his head." Sagittarius said after a while.

"How are you explaining the fact he isn't waking up?" Cancer asked.

"Maybe he is just a heavy sleeper." Sagittarius shrugged.

"Ah seems fair enough." Libra said.

We all agreed that, that might have been the case and we all went downstairs to the kitchen to let Virgo sleep in peace.

Taurus pov

Thank goodness the kitchen wasn't burned down. I swear that when Capricorn said that I almost got a heart attack. 'Well now that I know that the kitchen isn't burned down what should I do?' I thought deeply.

'Hmm I know I should make some pancakes for me and maybe the others. Or never mind, just for me.' I thought evilly.

And with that I started to prepare the ingredients that I needed to have to make the pancake batter.

A few minutes later...

I was almost done with all the pancakes, there's only a little bit left of the batter when I saw from the corner of my eyes the rest of the group entered the kitchen.

"What's smelling so good?" I heard Sag ask.

"Is that pancakes???" Aquarius said shocked.

"Can I get some?" Pisces said sweetly.

"Guys let her cook in peace!" Capricorn said.
"By the way can I also get some pancakes?" She mumbled so low that only I heard.

"Sure, everyone will get one." I shrugged.

A few minutes later everyone was sitting around the table laughing and having a good time eating my wonderful pancakes when Sagittarius asked something,

"So where's Scorpio?"

"Oh god we forgot Scorpio again." Capricorn said while facepalming.

"Really, when did he disappear?" I said confused. 'When did this happen?'

"Umm, we kinda took his phone from him and started 'bullying' him." Sagittarius said.
"Just on pretend of course."

"I still wanna know what's on his phone tho, we never got answers." Leo said sadly.

"And it will stay that way." A voice said scaring the shit out of me.

"S-Scorpio?" I said surprised.

"Man, someone do me a favour and put a bell on him." Leo said making all of us agree.

"Yeah man, scaring your friends is not cool." Aries said.
"Not like I got scared anyways but Taurus got, you should have seen her face. It was hilarious!"

"As if, I didn't get scared." I said and huffed.

"Anyways thank you for the breakfast Taurus, but me and Pisces need to go." Leo said and took a grip of Pisces hand and dragged her away.

"But I am still hungry." Pisces pouted before getting dragged out of the kitchen.

"Pisces will surely not notice if I eat her part of the food." Cancer mumbled hungry licking his lips.

"Well that was weird." Sagittarius said bluntly.

"Ya think?" Scorpio replied and rolled his eyes.

"Yup." He said popping the P.

"By the way do you like the surprise me and my friends prepared for you?" Sagittarius said with a grin.

"What surprise?" Scorpio said suspiciously and interested.

You could literally feel the tension between Scorpio and Sagittarius. It was creepy.

"The one in your room. Don't tell me you didn't notice." Sagittarius said surprised.

"You mean the p-" Scorpio said but got cut of.

"No! You are not supposed to say it out loud!" Sagittarius exclaimed.

"Ooo now I am getting a bit curious, what is it?" I said exited.

"Well come on, let's go to his room and I will show you!" Sagittarius said skipping away upstairs.

Meanwhile Aquarius and Aries went to go get Leo and Pisces from the living room. And together we all went to Scorpios room to see the surprise Sagittarius made for him.

Outside Scorpios room...

"You guys got to guess before we go in to the room." Sagittarius said.
"What do you guys think the surprise is?"

"I don't know, maybe food?" I said sarcastically.

"Nope, next!"

"I don't know." Libra said.

"Just tell us!" Leo and Pisces begged.

"I know!" Aquarius said excited raising her hand as if she was at school.

"You helped us so that's not fair. Anyways, Scorpio do you want the honour to open the door to your 'new' room?"

"Let's get this over with." He said and opened the door.

What I saw shock me and I started to laugh so hard that I fell to the floor with a 'boom'.

Scorpio's room was painted pink and someone, a.k.a Sagittarius had written 101 good things about Sagittarius on the walls.
'Poor Scorpio, he is going to live with this for a while.' I thought still laughing my head of.

"What do you think about your room, Scorpio?" Sagittarius said happily.

"You mean your room?"

"I am pretty sure he mean your room." Aries said with an arm strongly around Scorpio's shoulder.

That's when Capricorn dropped a bomb that changed everything.

"Scorpio is actually right, this is your room Sagittarius. Tho I must say I like the way you designed it, it's eh creative?"

"You're seriously. Do you know how much time it took to do this? It's all a waste now!" He said and went on his knees dramatically.

"See it from the positive side, you get to see it every day now!" Aquarius said and giggled.

"No, please tell me this is a joke." He said and looked at Capricorn with tears in his eyes.

"I wish I could say no but karma is a bad
bitch and you should know it by now."

"Wait how did Scorpio and Sagittarius switch room in the first place?" Libra said thoughtfully.

"He didn't want the room next to you, remember? He said that you are a bit to overwhelming to be around with." Leo said.

"I feel offended." Libra said looking hurt.

"I feel betrayed." Sagittarius said.

"I am hungry, what's for breakfast?" Virgo said out of nowhere.

'Wait Virgo?'

Everyone looked at the raven haired in surprise.

"Guys?" Virgo questioned.

"Okay guys we might need to put a bell on Virgo too." Cancer said bluntly.

"You think?!" Leo said.

"I say we put a bell on raven haired people." Aquarius said shrugging.

"What are you guys talking about?" Virgo said looking real confused.

"Idk and idc." Scorpio said and left the room.

"For the love of gods, stop using online words in real life!" Capricorn yelled running after him to scold him.

Poor Virgo, being unconscious for half a day, poor him.

"Virgo, let's talk over a bit of pizza shall we?  I will explain as soon as the pizza arrives." I said patting his back.

"Okay?" He said and we all went downstairs.

"Wait when did you have time to order pizza?" Cancer asked confused.

"It's magic my dear, magic." I replied mysteriously with small grin.

Btw any ships or something you guys noticed?
The ship is still not decided so go ahead and recommend ships you like!

Anyways hope you guys liked it and see you in the next chapter!

~Ev

Edited, 2023/05

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 154 12
24 friends descide to go on the biggest, craziest and best adventure of there lives. Living in one house together. There are going to friendships, re...
16.1K 258 20
Zodiac signs yay! -I'm a Pisces and my friends are Scorpio and Gemini-(random fact) Ships: Scorpio x Pisces Taurus x Virgo To be continued...
4.4K 79 23
In a world full of normal people....and twelve zodiacs. This academy was made directly for ALL to get along in peace. But what happens when things ge...
105K 2.8K 49
What happens when 24 people are in the same Boarding school? Do I still have your attention? It is a huge Boarding school, a gigantic hotel almost. E...