Formula One Reader Insert

By shereadsf1

PLEASE NOTE THIS STORY IS CLASSED AS MATURE ON THE BASIS OF CONTENT. TRIGGER WARNING ARE LABELLED BEFORE A CH... More

Daniel Ricciardo; Cheers!
Carlos Sainz Jr; Wait a minute...
Mick Schumacher; A Warm Winter's Day.
George Russell; Taking Time.
Sebastian Vettel; Lost Time.
Mick Schumacher; Say No More.
Lando Norris; Stormy Night.
George Russell; PR Fun.
Sebastian Vettel; I...
Carlos Sainz Jr; What was that?!
Daniel Ricciardo; Wait, me?
Pierre Gasly; Say It Aint So...
Charles Leclerc; A Dance.
Pierre Gasly; Our Last Summer.
Mick Schumacher; Lay All Your Love On Me.
Charles Leclerc; Slipping Through My Fingers.
Daniel Ricciardo; Money, Money, Money.
Lando Norris; Does Your Mother Know?
George Russell; Angel Eyes.
Carlos Sainz Jr; Fernando.
Carlos Sainz Jr; Please, Rescue Me.
Charles Leclerc; Say You Love Me.
Pierre Gasly; Tailored For You.
George Russell; Need A Hand?
Mick Schumacher; Come Back Here!
Esteban Ocon; Vamanos!
Lance Stroll; For Me?
Daniel Ricciardo; Your Wish.
Esteban Ocon; Weather Warning.
Lance Stroll; Make Do.
Lando Norris; Stuck on You.
George Russell; Good Old Days.
Pierre Gasly; Uncertain Times.
Carlos Sainz Jr; Piece of Cake.
Mick Schumacher; Leaving Do.
INTERLUDE
Mick Schumacher; Kinderpunsch.
Lando Norris; Wrapping Up.
Esteban Ocon; A Very Special Gift.
Charles Leclerc; Flowers? I said Flour!
George Russell; Stunning.
Carlos Sainz Jr; Our Moment.
Author's Note
Charles Leclerc; Big Deal.
Mick Schumacher; Imagination.
Lance Stroll; In a Spin.
Pierre Gasly; Just Like Before.
Daniel Ricciardo; Make Believe.
QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT
UPDATE ON RESPONSE!!
Max Verstappen; On and Off.
Mick Schumacher; The Outlier.
Charles Leclerc; Consolation.
Pierre Gasly; You're Coming With Me.
Lance Stroll; First Date... Again.
Charles Leclerc; Just Us.
Daniel Ricciardo; Baby, Surprise...
Mick Schumacher; Prince and Pauper.
INTERVAL
Lando Norris; You Caught Me.
Daniel Ricciardo; You're Safe.
INTERVAL 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO
INTERVAL 3: Well, f******k
INTERLUDE 4: These Will Go Eventually
Oscar Piastri; Advent Adventures.
Logan Sargeant; Yule Tide.
Carlos Sainz; My, what a big box!
ANOTHER NOTE IM SORRY
update
Charles Leclerc; One More Time.
a note to the world
Variety; The Reveal.

Daniel Ricciardo; Matching.

1.9K 22 10
By shereadsf1

WHO WANTS A HALLOWEEN MCLAREN PARTY?!

PRE EXISTING RELATIONSHIP, CUTE SHIT, ADDAMS FAMILY REFERENCES, LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO lmao I made this a little bit more raunchy than I wanted, were talking no higher than lime, but much teasing

ALSO HOLY FUCK DANIEL JOSEPH RICCIARDO GOT FIFTH LAST SUNDAY. HOLY MAC AND CHEESE BALLS.

I also wanna thank everyone who has voted, the traction has suddenly kicked off and I'm ever thankful💚

So there is quotes directly from the films so I do not own the rights to the studio, the patent, etc, I just love these films
--------------------------------------------
It was the end of the race weekend in Singapore, Daniel was in P5, with Lando only just in front in P4. Even though everything with McLaren had gone sideways for Danny, this weekend was it, and he was more than excited for it to be the company Halloween party.
There was a lot of cheering and screaming through the night, not only from Daniel's excitement, but also (Y/N) (L/N), his beloved best friend.

Daniel came back to the hotel that he had booked for (Y/N) to stay in, very close to his own, and knocked on the door, the biggest grin on his face. He saw the door swing open, and saw two reddened (E/C) eyes, her nose plugged with tissues with tears streaming down her face. He just laughed as he wrapped his arms around her, burying her face in his chest, her own arms squeezing tightly as he felt her sob against his chest.

"Are you seriously that happy?" He asked, cackling like a seagull. He got a weak nod on response and laughed again, slowly waddling his way into the room and kicking the door shut behind him.
He felt movement in his arms and watched as his friend wiped her face and removed the tissue from her nose.

"It's been a rough season, Danny! Of course I'm that happy you did so well!" She said, sounding like both a laugh and a sob were caught in her throat.

"Awww, you love me sooooo much that you're crying for my fifth place? Sweet little old me?" He teased, holding her pouty face in his large hands.

"Oh, piss off!" She mumbled, extricating herself from his grip. "You're my best friend, your success is always worth celebrating! You did that when I got my position as a journalist!"

"Yeah, because that shit is hard!"

"Like being one of the twenty or so people on the formula one grid lucky enough to actually own a seat isn't hard!"

"Fine," he crooned, walking further into the room and falling onto the bed. "We'll call it a draw." He then heard a satisfactory hum and felt the bed shift next to him. "You're coming to the McLaren Halloween party tomorrow, right?"

"Fuck yeah, I am! I've got my costume and everything in the wardrobe!" (Y/N) grinned, bobbing about slightly, rocking Daniel.

"Will you tell me what it is yet? I'm desperate to know!" The Aussie said, turning over to look at his friend, their noses nearly touching.

"Well, you haven't told me either!" She protested, shuffling back and hiding her face, trying to avoid showing the redness of her cheeks. "We made a deal, we wouldn't tell one another, and we'd see if we're always on the same wave length!" She said, seeing Dan dash off the bed. "Oh no you don't!" She hopped off the bed and grabbed his shirt, pulling them both back down as her legs wrapped around his arms to restrain him.

"Hey, if you want me between your legs that badly, all you'd have to do is ask, darlin'!" Dan teased, getting an annoyed grunt in response. "Okay, you win, I will just have to wait until tomorrow when I come and pick you up!"

"I thought I was getting my own car there?" (Y/N) asked, relinquishing her grip on him, which allowed him to twist and trap her beneath his own body.

"Nope," he said, emphasising the pop of the P. "I am taking you, because you deserve the best, and my car is better than any other car that you can get!" He was so excited that he used his upper body to bounce them both. Hearing (Y/N)'s laugh was music to his ears, and he melted, his arms giving way as his head landed against her shoulder.

(Y/N) chuckled and went to play with his still damp curls, the Singapore weather and sweat were ever as intense, and she felt the tension melt from his body as one hand rubbed his back and the other twiddled his hair. "Go have a shower, you stinky badger. You'll feel better."

"Is that an offer? Are you gonna join me?" He cheekily asked, nuzzling her skin with his nose.

"It is not and I certainly will not!"

"Aw, come on, I'm a high performance athlete!"

"Yeah, yeah, and athletes sweat, ki-ki-ki, yada, yada, yada."

"I'm hurt."

"Shower, Ricciardo! I'll kick you out otherwise!" She warned, shoving him off of her. Daniel just laughed and grabbed the towel that was hanging on the door. "That's my towel!"

"I can smell that!" He said, cockily walking into the bathroom and shutting the door. "I'll leave the door unlocked in case you wanna take a look!" He teased through the door, getting another groan in response.

"As if!" She called back, willing the flush on her cheeks to go away as she scrolled through on her phone, quickly dropping off against the soft pillows beneath her head, hearing Dan singing away to himself as she did fall into the dream world.
Daniel got out of the shower not long after and felt refreshed, feeling clean and sweat free, smelling of lavender and rose, his favourite scent, because it was (Y/N). It was her clothes, her hugs, her laugh, her love, even her sorrow and heartbreak.

It was all her, and that's all Dan cared about.

He grabbed the change of clothes that he had taken out of the spare bag that (Y/N) packed for these occasions, knowing that Dan would visit and crash in her bed, but forgot to grab the boxers that she had packed. Without a second thought, he called through the door to try and get her attention, but having not received one, wrapped the towel so it was slung around his hips, and walked out the door, being greeted by soft snores. He let out a breath and gently tiptoed into the room, seeing the bag was by (Y/N)'s hand.
He snuck over and gently rustled the bag, watching to make sure she didn't wake up and grabbed the boxers, accidentally whacking her hand as he pulled them out of the bag.

(Y/N) stirred and opened one eye, seeing a basically naked Daniel before her. She softly grinned and just pet his hair, running her hand through his dark hair, scrunching it slightly to promote the curl. "Good doggy." She joked, before retracting her hand and settling back down, smiling softly to herself, that one eye only just hanging open.
Dan flashed her his classic grin before making a soft woofing noise and pressing a kiss to her forehead, scampering back to the bathroom to continue changing. (Y/N) laughed softly as she watched him pootle off, rolling over on to her other side and pulling the duvet away from beside her, and settling back into the pillows beneath her, awaiting his return to the room.

Daniel watched on from the doorway, taking in the sleepy sight before him as she prepared a space on his behalf, feeling the exhaustion hit him after such a tough race. The clothes felt like a warm hug, once again smelling of her fabric cleaner, and it lured him into a sense of security as he drifted from the bathroom and to the bed, gently creeping under the overturned sheet as he slid down and rested on the pillow. He immediately felt (Y/N)'s smaller hand slip into his, squeezing softly.

"Proud of you, Danny Boy. Always am." She mumbled in her sleep, smiling softly before snoring again. He grinned and shuffled closer, nuzzling his nose against hers before resting to sleep.

(Y/N) woke up and felt very warm, painfully so, but was enjoying the musk that surrounded her, the strong arms that made her feel safe, the large hands that held her steady many, many times. She softly hummed and just settled against his body, enjoying the peace they finally had as a pair, before remembering that their relationship was strictly friendly, knowing Daniel has interest in plenty of women, and even more people with plenty of interest in him. She nudged her elbow into his side and received a groan, his arms encasing her even tighter with every struggle.

"Babe, settle down, it's still early." He mumbled, nuzzling into her neck.

'I knew it.' She thought to herself, breaking her own heart. "I ain't your babe, Ricciardo." She mumbled, forcing herself out of his arms as he started to properly wake up.
He sat up rigidly upon hearing those words, feeling a pang in his heart. He looked over to her as she was on the phone to someone, giggling tiredly, Dan now having clocked on it was Michael wondering where he was by the responses given.

"Mikey, he's in my bed as we speak... No, not like that, you're the only one I'd like to do that with!" She laughed out, Daniel scowling slightly as he flumped back down on the bed in a huff. "I'm ordering breakfast for the two of us, I'll make sure he gets some good with the bad, a couple bits of fruit should do... Alright, love you too, Mikey. See you at the party." (Y/N) hung up and jumped back in the bed, picking up the phone to the front desk for room service, before Daniel snatched the phone and menu, deciding to order for her.

"Hi, this is room two-zero-six, I'd like a full English breakfast with extra scrambled egg and sausages please, and a stack of strawberry and chocolate chip pancakes... Yes, with chocolate drizzle, some cornflake crumbs and chopped hazelnuts, thank you kindly."  He put the phone back in the holster and grinned, seeing the utter disbelief on his friends face. "What's that face for?"

"I'm shocked you remember my room service order, you're not usually here for breakfast."

"Well, darlin'," an eye roll was seen. "It is because I am the world's best best friend, and as your bestest friend in the whole milky way, I remember these things."

"You forgot to ask for your bacon to be crispy, as well as your toast to be granary instead of white, and forgot to order a coffee." She handily pointed out, seeing the information dawn on Daniel as he slowly processed it.

"Ah shit. Well, Michael is gonna kill me."

"And me, I'm your walking reminder... Fuck it. You deserve it, you drip." (Y/N) then got up and went over to the little breakfast bar the room had and shoved the little kettle on, grabbing the two mugs and putting a coffee sachet in one, and a tea bag in the other. As she did so, Dan's amber eyes scanned her form, noticing she was wearing one of the Enchanté sets that Daniel had given her as a pre-release gift. He grinned, knowing how comfy they were, and was happy that she was comfortable in his clothing line. He grabbed his phone and took a photo of her from behind, and immediately hopped on Instagram.

He set up his customer RIC3 filter and set the photo in the capture space, captioning it with 'the best model is making coffee, #blesstie with my bestie', adding her handle and uploading it. He chuckled to himself as (Y/N)'s phone dinged and her face immediately grimaced at the image with a frustrated grunt. "Why do you never take cute photos of me?!" She whined, taking a screen capture anyway because the hashtag was golden humour, she needed to thank Esteban for that.
He cackled and hauled himself up the bed as he watched her walk over to the bed with two mugs, one with the sweet aroma of tea, the other with the repulsive scent of coffee to the honey badger.

"Come here, I wanna cuddle." Dan said with a pout, grabbing his coffee and settling it beside him, arms open for his roommate.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" (Y/N) asked, secretly hoping the answer would be as she wished.

"Yeah, nah. We split it off during the summer." He simply shrugged, his friend's face twisting into shock. "You know that  trip we took to Greece?"

"Oh my god, don't tell me that was meant to be with her." She mumbled, setting herself down on the bed, his lithe arms pulling him into her.

"Well, it was, it was gonna be when we became public, but she decided that some random guy in Monaco was the one for her, so she dumped me, and you're the only person I know who could keep my mind off it." He felt (Y/N) wrapped her arms around him, her head resting over his heart and she softly squeezed his waist.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She mumbled, feeling Daniel bury his nose in her (H/C) locks.

"Because you made me forget it, you make me happy, I didn't need to think about her when you're with me." He responded, simply just holding (Y/N), relishing in the moment.

"I love you, Daniel." She said, her big (E/C) eyes looking up at him, willing, begging him to understand the context of her words.

"I love you too, doll! You're the bestest friend I could ask for." Daniel, being a fucking idiot, said, blissfully unaware of the context.

'Why do I even bother trying?' (Y/N) thought to herself, sagging against his body until breakfast came and passed, and Daniel took his leave to get himself ready for the party.
(Y/N) held an emergency video call with her friends, Ally and Jade, to explain the situation whilst she was dressing for the party. "Lads, I think he's the densest man on the fucking planet."

"How so?" Ally asked.

"I told him I love him and he said I was the bestest friend in the whole world."

"Bruh. He's an absolute melt." Jade said, face palming.

"When did you tell him this?" Ally questioned, teasing a hand through her brown hair.

"Whilst we were cuddling. I found out I was a replacement for his ex in Greece! He even said I make him happy and that he didn't think about her when he was with me!" (Y/N) griped, groaning in frustration as she put on a lighter tone foundation, only a couple of shades above her natural, but to be Morticia Addams, one must sacrifice the correct shade.

"Well, hopefully tonight, for your sake, he'll see you as a woman, not just this chick he's known for, like, his whole life." Jade pointed out as she watched her friend do a smokey eye.

"God I hope you're right," she mumbled, paying attention to the blending of the eyeshadow. "I just... I need him to understand that he is the one. He's the Gomez to my Morticia, so to speak." She then began doing the iconic highlight and lipstick, her friends guiding her.
They watched on as (Y/N) struggled to zip up her dress, once again groaning as she strained her arms to try and zip herself into the garment.

"Let Daniel do it!" Ally suggested, (Y/N) seeing Jade nod her head like she was head banging.

"Yeah, sure, he's gonna love seeing the tiny little rolls that are all over my back." She mumbled, adjusting her chest within the dress to make sure it was picture perfect in the front. "Before you say anything, I know it doesn't matter, and I'm proud of every little curve, swerve or grabby fat, but when his last couple girlfriends are all models, it's a little hard to swallow!" There was a knock, it was Daniel's coded knock, his special Knox. "Wish my luck, lads!"

As she swanned over to the door, the support of her best friends was still being shared, until the telltale beeps were heard as the door swung open. There was only a hand, as Daniel was hiding his costume. "Can we show costumes now?" He sounded like a needy child, some petulant stomping being heard.

"Yeah, sure, I need your help with mine." (Y/N) responded, seeing him appear before her as Gomez Addams. "Holy fucking shit. We are on a wavelength."  She mumbled, her eyes taking in the sight before her.

"Fucking hell." Daniel said, letting out a low whistle as he grabbed her hand, pulling it up and spinning her. "You look fucking amazing!" He stopped her as her (S/T) flesh was exposed where the zip was meant to be pulled up, the other hand resting on her hip. "Want a hand?" He softly said, seeing (Y/N) pull the black wig from down her back, giving him the full view.

"Could you please?" She asked slyly, adding a sultry tone into her voice. Daniel swallowed thickly and let go of the right hand he held with his own, wrapping it around her waist to pull her closer, the thumb rubbing small circles against her ribcage. He softly ran his left hand up her side, fingers grazing along the side of her chest, sending goosebumps along her skin until his fingers reached the zip, teasing the zip up, tooth by tooth.
Daniel took this opportunity to graze his Roman nose along her skin, inhaling her perfume and natural scent, resisting the urge to kiss her delicate skin, love on her to his heart's content.

Michael came to see what was taking so long and wolf whistled, making them jump apart with screams. He was cackling, himself dressed as Uncle Fester,  and it looked good, but (Y/N) couldn't pull her attention away from Daniel. The suit made him look almost edible, however she wasn't Jeffrey Dahmer and for good reason, but didn't miss the way that Daniel rested his searing hot hand against her hip, the way the false cigar was hanging from his lips, how his bowtie was a little crooked.

The small things.

Daniel was whisking her through the hallways and doorways to the car, his eyes rarely peeling from her as Michael chatted with her, loving how the three of them had somehow managed to be cohesive in the thought process. "You look gorgeous, (N/N), every man in that room is gonna wanna be with you, and every woman is gonna wanna be you." He gushed, eyes watching Daniel as he sent a glare, silently warning him where his boundary was.

"Well, I have my Gomez right here, Fester. Let's try and find yourself a lovely lady, less insane than Deb!" (Y/N) joked, her impression of Morticia being spot on.

"God, you're so hot." Daniel mumbled, his true feelings coming to the surface. He heard (Y/N) hum, a nonverbal way of asking him to repeat himself. "I asked what Gomez calls Morticia again, for authenticity."

(Y/N) giggled, grabbing the false rose in Michael's hand and holding it to her nose. "Gomez calls Tish Cara Mia, the Italian for my darling, whilst Ticia calls Gomez Mon Cher or Mon Amour, both phrases of similar sentiment." (Y/N) then held the rose stem between her fingers and grabbed Daniel's hands, pressing herself to his body, leaning into his ear. "But I prefer the original, Querida, the Spanish for dear."

Michael, by this point, just wanted his alcohol and for them to kiss and get the job over and done with, sick of their game of chicken. The physio's arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her room Daniel, one arm soon unwrapping to support under her legs, a fireman's lift, the way Gomez would typically carry and caress Morticia. Daniel chased after him and unlocked his car, Michael settling (Y/N) in the seat and shutting the door, pressing his hand to Daniel's chest.

"I can only do so much for you to keep men at bay tonight. If it wasn't for you being into her and being my best friend, I'd try my luck." Michael warned, seeing realisations dawn on Daniel. "Make it clear that you're into her, using your words, or she's gonna be having a mediocre night with some guy dressed like Flash Gordon."

Dan nodded slowly, meeting Michael's eyes, seeing a fiery truth behind them. "God, I hope people think we've come in a couple's costume." He mumbled, making his mate laugh. "I'm serious, Michael. I'm concerned about a couple of the pit crew lads, they've been a bit much at previous events. I'm scared she's gonna get too much attention and someone's gonna push their luck."

"Well, lucky for you, you're unlikely to get fired for defending a woman's honour. Now, get in that car, and make that woman your fucking Morticia." Michael left him with that, jogging off to his own vehicle and Daniel climbed into his McLaren.

"What was that about?"

"Just a game plan, making sure that no one is gonna hurt you in anyway." He said cheerfully, hiding his anxiety.

"Aw, well aint you boys sweet." She is teased, patting his knee as the car began moving. The drive was quiet, just casual conversation flowed. Daniel wanted to have facts checked by the Addams Family encyclopedia, (Y/N) wanted to keep hearing him call her pet names in foreign languages, plenty of self indulgence was to be had.
The venue was a grand building, glass and stone were merged into one as all that glittered was littered along the front of the building. Daniel climbed out the car and shut his door, almost climbing over the other side so he could help (Y/N) from the vehicle, his hands fussing with the elaborate train that followed behind her as she took a step forward. General F1 paparazzi were there, yelling for (Y/N) and Daniel's attention as he guided her up the stairs, her hand in his as he was a step behind, keeping a subtle eye on how her backside moved with each step.

Lando was at the top of the stairs and was ogling (Y/N) as she reached the top step, seeing the same look on Daniel's face. He let out a low whistle and sauntered over to her, as best as his Halo armour would let him, and fell to one knee, making her laugh. "My queen!" Lando said, bowing his head, feeling his curls get ruffled. He stood up and crushed her in a hug, feeling the love returned. "Carlos, I think, might die if he sees you. I'm ninety-nine percent sure that this is his dream, a real life Morticia Addams."

(Y/N) flushed, not that it was noticeable under the amount of make up that resided upon her skin, but was flattered none the less. As if on cue, the Spaniard appeared, dressed as a Matador, the red flag he was holding now down by his side as he almost dropped dead. "(Y/N), you are going to kill me!" He exclaimed, holding her in a tight embrace. They spent a second embracing one another, until a jealous Daniel, now joined by Michael, coughed. Carlos' eyes travelled to his friend, the fiery Latin of his Italian heritage really setting a steady current behind amber eyes. "Daniel, mate, you're the perfect accompaniment, what a wonderful Gomez!" He complimented, giving him a bro hug.

Daniel returned the embrace, eyes softening as (Y/N) and Lando giggled together, something about Carlos' assets being on show, until he heard a whisper. "Go get her, honey badger. May your love for Tish be true." The Spaniard teased, patting Daniel's back as amber eyes stared at him in disbelief. "You're not good at hiding emotions, Dan." And with that, Carlos grabbed Lando and headed back into the main hall, Daniel grabbing (Y/N)'s hand and lacing their fingers together.

"Come on, Cara Mia," Daniel taunted, pulling (Y/N) alongside him into the room. "Let's get our Addams Family freak on!" He said, seeing all the eyes turn to them. Lando, Carlos, Andreas, Zak and a surprise Will were watching as they entered, but drivers like Nyck De Vries and Stoffel Vandoorne, even Paul Di Resta were in attendance.
Their friends crowded them and immediately urged them towards the catwalk, Michael being hauled alongside them. The social team, mechanics and board members were all surrounding the stage, watching on as friends and colleagues alike, Daniel dragging (Y/N) to the stage with him, showing her off to the world.

"Danny, I'm gonna stack it in these heels!" She yelled over the thumping bass. He laughed as he laced their fingers together, Michael next to one of the press officers with his phone out, taking photos. Lando and Carlos were watching on as the sipped on a beer each, their eyes tracking the movements of the Addams' on stage.

"Come on, Morticia, work that body!" Carlos yelled, (Y/N) laughed as Daniel flipped him off, which made Lando cry laugh.

"Oi, matador, give me a red flag and maybe I'll go for it!" She yelled back, making the Aussie next to her laugh as the Spaniard did so. She winked at Carlos and pulled Daniel close to her body, reminding herself that his place in her life was as a close friend and confidant, feeling Daniel's body stiffen as it slammed into hers, his hands resting on her derriere, feeling them clench slightly.
He leaned into her ear, the ridge in his nose softly brushing away the fibres of the wig as he did so, soon nestling against her hairline as his lips rested against the tragus and daith of her ear.

"You bewitch me." He growled, teeth gently grazing the skin of her earlobe, her breath picking up as he did so. Her head dropped back slightly, eyes darting to her friends as they hollered and wolf-whistled, thankful that the make-up and lighting were hiding the blush that flushed her cheeks. Daniel removed himself from her ear, eyes staring down at her as her arms wrapped around his neck.

She then leaned into his ear, one hand playing with the soft hairs at the base of his neck, lips resting against his ear lobe as his hands clenched tightly on her backside, pressing her hips into his. "Do you remember the dance?" She asked, her red stained lips grazing his skin, sending a shiver down his spine.

"Of course, Cara Mia." He loudly whispered, letting his hands run along her body, one stopping on her waistline, the other running up and along her being, gently grazing over her ribcage, his thumb brushing along the side of her breast, soon all appendages running along her arm before wrapping around her hand, his lips now kissing up her arm and to the junction of her neck as they neared her jaw. "Before I go any further, we are going to dance, then we are going to grab a drink, and we're going to go on the balcony and finish what we started." He growled into his ear, hearing her whimper softly as her body gave way and submitted to him.

The music changed to a Tango number, the pair seeing that Lando legged it to the DJ booth with the request, giving them a thumbs up with a cocky grin. Their legs started to move, hips swayed, they spun, Daniel dipped (Y/N) deeply and bumped her nose with his, pressed his lips to the corner of hers before standing up straight again, lustfully looking into one another's eyes as they continued their movements. By now, the whole room was staring at them and when the dance was finished, they held their gaze for a moment longer, until an almighty cheer roared around the room, people with large pieces of card rated the dance a ten out of ten, five stars, screaming that they had won Halloween.

Daniel led (Y/N) off the stage, Michael, Lando and Carlos tearing Daniel away from her as she was swamped by Isa, Charlotte and other friends she had made in the McLaren garage, all of them yelling over one another as they asked question after question. The Aussie was awestruck, just watching as she laughed with her friends, his mind reeling with what he actually just did as he shot whiskey. "Mate, that was sick!" Lando said, shaking Daniel's hand. "I cannot believe you knew how to do that!"

"In all fairness," Michael piped up as Dan was still in factory settings. "We have been practicing since we were like nineteen and first on the circuits. It just so happens that the lover boy was her destined partner."

"I told you to go get your Tish, Daniel! Why are you stood here, not already back at the hotel room making love to her?!" Carlos teased, elbowing his friend's ribs.
They all laughed, Daniel then ordered two glasses of red wine, before turning back to his mates.

"Say your true thoughts now, Danny. You know when you get out on the balcony, you will just forget your words and fall into her." Michael goaded, seeing Daniel grin down at the floor. He tilted his head to one side, leading the fellas over into a soundproof bubble-booth. They took their seats and patently waited as Daniel paced back and forth.

"Look at her," he said, stopping and starting through the plastic, all of the men now turning their heads. "I would die for her. I would kill for her. I would rip my own heart out and hand it to her if she dared to ask. Either way, what bliss." He stated, turning round to see Michael recording a video. "Man, you are an arsehole!" He laughed out, seeing everyone chuckle.

"You realise that was a direct quote, right?"

"Yup, I wouldn't say that normally, but for her, it is true." Daniel said, crossing his arms as his friends watched on fondly.

"Go and get her away from the crowd, go to the balcony, and kiss her. Love her. Air your yearning for her." Carlos urged, seeing Lando nod.

"Chilli is right, go after your queen!"

With that, Daniel nodded, shaking the nerves from his body, and leaving the bubble, going to the bar, grabbing the glasses in one hand and power walking over to (Y/N), smiling at all the women who surrounded her. "Don't think of me as rude, but I have an arrangement to uphold. Are you ready, Querida?" He asked, seeing her nod excitedly. The girls all cheered as they walked away, the lads now also cheered as the pair made their way to the balcony.
Once up there, Daniel handed (Y/N) a glass, clinking his glass against hers as he watched her down the glass from the rim of his own. She hastily placed her glass on the little tables that were on the balcony, seeing that he had now downed his own glass and placed the empty vessel beside her own.

"I'm going to talk, then you're going to talk, and then we're gonna see how we can ease the tension." (Y/N) said, seeing him nod like a bobble head, so she took a deep breath and looked him dead in his honey amber eyes. "Tonight, you were unhinged. You were jealous, protective, touching me like some touch starved demon." She teased, running a finger up and now his open blazer, feeling his muscles flex under her touch. "I want you to do it again." She whispered, resting her hands on his biceps. "Now, it's your turn."

"Look at you. Midnight. Moonlight. City lights. Surrounded by darkness. Are you happy?" He whispered, one arm wrapping around her ribs, that thumb brushing along the side of her breast again, the other wrapping around her mid back, pulling her into him.

"Oh yes," she whispered, pressing her chest into his, heaving for breath in anticipation. "Completely."

"Can I kiss you? Make love to you? Share my yearning for you, Mon Amour?" He whispered, the sounds of the city blocking themselves out as they neared one another.

"To passion, Mon Cher." (Y/N) whispered.

"To paradise, Cara Mia." He muttered, seeing she had shut her eyes, and he leaned in and did the same, wrapping his arms further around her being as he pressed his lips against her own, feeling her hands grasp of his jacket as her lips twisted into a small smile as she softly kissed him in return.
After soft moments, it became more passionate, desperate, almost like they had entered nirvana. (Y/N) took the step to deepen the kiss, one hand now letting the nails scratch at the skin on the base of his neck, opening her mouth slightly and tempted him into opening his mouth by running her warm tongue across his soft and slightly dry lips. Daniel groaned softly and moved a leg between (Y/N)'s own pair, pulling her hips to his and tilting her back, her arms now wrapping behind his neck as their tongues tussled, intertwined and fought for dominance.

(Y/N) whimpered fairly loudly, Daniel now having broken the kiss and kissing along her neck, gently teasing and nibbling as he searched for the sweet spot, that he soon found laid in the crook of her neck. He focussed on the skin, licking, nipping, sucking at the skin, leaving his mark as she whined.
By this point, Lando, Carlos and Michael had spent a half hour waiting to see them, thinking they'd come back soon, but were surprised at the sight before them. Daniel was positioned between (Y/N)'s legs, one hand holding her right leg up, hips and body pressing her against the balcony's edge, his face pressing against her chest, neck and lips, whimpers and moans set free. They all wolf-whistled and the pair screamed, Daniel using his body as a shield as she rearranged her chest situation, seeing as he was getting a little handsy, desperate to touch more of her.

He turned round once she was decent, the trio seeing that there was red lipstick smudged all over his mouth and neck, and that (Y/N) had a littering of bruises on her own neck, and that the lipstick was now mostly off and some of her base make-up and disappeared. They sheepishly looked at their friends, them at one another, before collapsing into each other in a fit of laughter. They held on to one another as they cackled, screaming the house down as they did, the trio soon joining in. Five minutes of straight laughter exhausted them all.

"Okay, I've seen everything now!" Michael wheezing going over and hugging the pair. "I hope this means that you're actually going to become a couple! You're literally perfect for each other!" He said, releasing them as they looked at one another and then the ground. "You are going to actually date, right?" He cautiously asked, considering the scene he walked in on.

"We haven't discussed that yet..." Daniel confessed, sheepishly looking at Michael, seeing Carlos and Lando had the same facial expression. "We cheered to passion and paradise, and then I said goodbye to all thoughts and self restraint!" He chuckled out, wrapping an arm around (Y/N) and pulling her into his body once more. "What do you say, darlin'?"

"I say yes, cowboy." She imitated his southern accent, laughing again as he pressed messy kisses all over her face and neck again.

"I think you two need to go back to the hotel, and finish what you started~." Carlos teased, poking (Y/N)'s rib. "I know the back route out of here, I found it earlier. Querida," he said, catching (Y/N)'s attention. "Isa has make up wipes, go and grab them from her, clean yourselves up, we cannot be seen like this by the press." He cautioned, and Isa appeared like an angel amidst the light.

"I overheard, and I am here." She pressed a kiss to Carlos' cheek and grabbed the little packet out of her handbag. "Use two for your face make up, one for your neck, Danny's neck and his face.

"Isa, you're a goddess." (Y/N) held her hand and pressed am air kiss to her face.

"Well, I did come as Hera after all!" She teased, hugged (Y/N) and let her go quickly, watching (Y/N) clean her own skin as well as Daniel's. They spent another few minutes just settling into the rhythm that was there before, until the group decided to take the escape route back to the hotels.
Daniel carried her back out to the car, cradling her in a fireman's hold, and placed her in his car after it was brought round to the escape route, kissing her with every breath they could spare after saying goodbye to their friends. The ride to the hotel was silent, not awkwardly so, but there was a small tension in the air, but why wouldn't there be after their escapade on the balcony?

Now having parked up, and entered the lift for the hotel, the pair began to pick up where they left off, knowing that (Y/N)'s room was right outside the door of the lift. As the dinged, he opened an eye to see that no one was there, and he pulled her with him as he backed her against the room door, his hands teasing against her ribs, knowing the key card was in there.
She took his hand and placed it inside her dress, feeling his fingers grab the keycard from within her bra and soon she nearly fell through the door.

"How about we take this dress off, and let me share my lust for you, my dearest?" He said, his hand pulling the zip down so slowly.

"Don't torture yourself, Daniel," she whispered, lifting her leg and kicking the door shut. "That's my job."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 1.5K 53
We all love the drivers, that's just a fact. And we all ship them. That's a fact too. This book is full of memes, pictures, comments, happiness, sad...
933K 23.7K 51
Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover. ©men_lover status: completed
273K 3.7K 48
Just a couple of F1 images of different drivers... There is no specific upload time I upload as I write. If you have any suggestions or ideas do comm...
146K 2.4K 60
All the f1 drivers are added to a groupchat. What could go wrong? See all the shenanigans unfold and what happens when the f1 drivers end up spending...