Dire

De niallsthumb

Dire (of a situation or event) extremely serious or urgent. "dire consequences" Similar: terrible, dreadful... Mai multe

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106

75

36 1 0
De niallsthumb

I felt soft kisses on my cheeks. The warmth of the covers feeling like heaven. Harry's hand traced up and down my side.

"What time is it?" I ask sleepily

"Not sure but we should get up." He says while kissing my face.

"Let's just sleep for a bit longer I'm so tired." Cuddling into him

"I want to take you out today." Kissing my face all over

"Can't that wait until after we sleep for a bit more." I whined

"I'm an impatient man love" squeezing my hip

"Where are you planning on taking me?"

"I want to take you out of dire maybe a mall."

"Why?" I asked super confused

"I wanna buy you shit." He laughed

"What? And why?" I asked even more confused

"I feel like spoiling you today." Kissing my neck

"I don't need to be spoiled." I laugh

"You do come on let's make it a date. we can go shopping and grab some food."

"Food?" I asked a little too eagerly

He laughed "yes food what ever you want."
-
We are now walking around a huge mall. A couple hours away. Harry pulling me into stores trying to buy me anything my eyes land on.

My eyes happen to land on a blue velvet dress.

Harry saying "here try it on"

"Harry I don't need it."

"No but you would so fucking good in it" Using his chest to guide me backwards towards the dressing room.

I rolled my eyes. Going in and trying the dress on. When I walked out. Harry's face lit up "we're buying it."

"Harry no I don't need it." Walking back into the dressing room.

When I came out he reached over and took the dress from my hands and walked to the counter and proceeded to pay for it with out another word.

We walked out of the store Harry putting his arm around me. "Where to now princess."

I sighed shaking my head.

He starts walking into a lingerie store. My face turns bright red. "Harry" I laugh following him.

"I technically owe you some new panties" holding up a pair. I snatch them out of his hands.

I found some pretty cute bras but needed to try them on. The lady lead me back into the changing room.

I was trying them on when I heard the lady speaking to Harry. I tried to brush it off but It sounded like she was flirting.

I texted Harry "can you keep it down I can hear you two flirting."

Next thing I know Harry walked through the curtain closing it behind him.

He looked me up and down "jealous princess?"

I shrugged saying "no"

He stepped closer mumbling "you look amazing in this." Lowering his hand down.

"Harry don't she's right outside she can hear."

"Good. I want her to. Don't you?" He kissed my neck. "Make it known I'm yours yeah?" Placing his fingers between my legs pushing into my core.

Harry held me against him as he fingered me roughly. I was losing control to stand but he made sure to hold me still. "Go on say my name let her know." I bit my bottom lip holding back "say or I'll stop"

"Harry" I softly moaned. "Good girl."

Right as I was at my high a woman's voice spoke from the other side of the curtain "you both can't be in there"

I quickly turned around to look at Harry who had a huge smirk on his face. I spoke "sorry just needed help deciding." Shaking my head at Harry going to grab my clothes.

"you're not leaving until you cum on my fingers love" it didn't take much longer until he was sucking his fingers clean and winking at me.

I quickly got dressed walking out of the dressing room I was super embarrassed. Harry smiled at the worker. "Couldn't decide so we are just going to get them all."

I pretty much hid behind Harry while he paid.

We strolled through the mall and stumbled across a photo booth. It took a little convincing him and a promise for later tonight. But we took photos.

"Look a jewelry store." he pointed out

"no Harry" I laugh "I don't like new jewelry I'm more of a vintage girl."

He rolled he's eyes and sighed "You make it so hard to spoil you."

I laughed "sorry I didn't realize I was also signing up for a sugar daddy."

He laughed and tsked "it was in the fine print ms Davis."

We walked back to the car Harry scrolled on his phone "there's a cool 60s diner not far from here"

"Yes!"

We are now sat in a 60s restaurant. Harry went to the bathroom.

I sat looking at the menu. A man spoke "hello"

I looked up to see a man around my age. I looked around then back at him confused "hi?"

"I couldn't help but come over and say hello and tell you you're really pretty."

"Thank you" i nod looking back down at my menu

"You're sitting here all alone? do you want some company?"

"No-."I was in the middle of saying A familiar voice spoke "she's already has company." Harry giving him a fake smile before dropping it with an annoyed look.

"Sorry I didn't realize." The man fumbled

Harry spoke still annoyed "Whatever you can fuck off now" sitting down.

The guy walked away quickly

Harry sat with annoyed face. Grabbing the menu

"You're not upset with me right?" I asked nervously

"No baby of course not." He look up at me with soft eyes

I sat nervously watching him.

He sighed "I'm mad at him. I'm trying to keep my cool baby I promise." He pointed at the menu "look they have strawberry milkshakes" smiling at me.

I could tell he was trying to lighten the mood because I was down.

I switched sides to sit next to Harry instead of across from him. Giving him a hug. Holding it a bit longer

"What's this for?" He rubbed my back.

I took his hand in mine kissing it. "Because I love you." I shrugged.

He smiled down at me. "I love you."

We sat eating and making conversation.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Blueprint De zeff

Fanfiction

375K 10.4K 20
Lonely, inexperienced intern Athena has the hots for a lawyer at the firm. What could a small crush cost?
308K 5.8K 96
"I've been fucked over so many times I don't even want turn to the opposite sex." Lacey Williams hasn't had the luck of finding love yet. She's had m...
306K 7.4K 74
when Anastasia meets Harry, things change excessively. little did she know, her meeting him would change her heart. she never knew he would change to...
641K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...