Their Golden Heart

Autorstwa StrayKids_LOV3STAY

Yeona is an ordinary girl, just like you and me. No horrible past, nor any other thing that makes her stand o... Więcej

Before we start
1 - Han Jisung
2 - Lin Yeona
3 - Han Jisung
4 - Lin Yeona
5 - Bang Chan
6 - Choi Hyeon
7 - Han Jisung
8 - Lin Yeona
9 - Han Jisung
10 - Lin Yeona
11 - Han Jisung
12 - Lin Yeona
13 - Lin Yeona
14 - Hwang Hyunjin
15 - Lin Yeona
16 - Han Jisung
17 - Lin Yeona
19 - Lin Yeona
20 - Han Jisung
21 - Lin Yeona
22 - Bang Chan
23 - Lin Yeona
24 - Lin Yeona
25 - Lin Yeona
26 - Bang Chan
27 - Lin Yeona
28 - Lee Felix
29 - Lin Yeona
30 - Lin Yeona
31 - Bang Chan
32 - Han Jisung
33 - Lee Felix
34 - Lin Yeona
35 - Lin Yeona
36 - Lin Yeona
37 - Han Jisung
38 - Hwang Hyunjin
39 - Han Jisung
40 - Lin Yeona
41 - Hwang Hyunjin
42 - Lin Yeona

18 - Choi Hyeon

454 19 7
Autorstwa StrayKids_LOV3STAY

Lunchbreak has finally arrived. Yeona and I can't shove our belongings into our bags fast enough. While zipping our bags closed, Yeona starts talking about last Saturday, the day she met all of Jisung's friends. She already told me everything in detail, at least I thought she did. "You know you already told me everything right?" I hit her head, not too hard, but definitely not soft either. "Is this thing still working?"

Yeona swats my hand away. "I know what I told you, I'm not dumb-"

I interrupt what she was about to say by looking at her questionably while raising my eyebrows. 

"Shut up," she says before smiling softly. "I may not have told you everything that happened Saturday." Her hand finds its way to her neck while she turns her head away from me. 

I swing my bag over my shoulder. "How dare you." I say, making sure she can clearly hear my disappointment only to follow it with a small snicker. Turning towards Yeona I watch her lift her bag up from her table as well, carrying it as we start walking. "Well, go on. Tell me what happened." 

We both walk out of the classroom as she starts talking: "I may not have told you about a particular interaction between me and one of Jisung's friends... Hyunjin is the friend in question. I did tell you about how we often locked eyes, right? And how he caught my attention the second I walked in?" 

I nod at her; she did indeed tell me those things. Curious to know what happened between them apart from these small moments, I tune out all the voices around us, only focussing on Yeona's. Making sure not to miss a single word. 

"Okay, somewhere during dinner I found this excuse to get away for a second. I needed a quick moment to gather myself." Yeona continues while fumbling with her hands. "So I walked into their kitchen, planning to grab a plate for one of them. They managed to drop it, don't ask me how, I was focussed on something else-"

"Something or someone." I shoot at her, receiving a glare in response. I quickly shut my mouth, a grin remains stuck on my face while Yeona continues. 

"As I was searching for a plate, Hyunjin entered the kitchen. He pointed me towards the right cabinet, but as I was grabbing it, he suddenly stepped behind me. Hovering over me to grab something himself."

"He what?!" I stop walking, completely surprised with the direction her story is taking. 

"Just wait, it gets even better."

Better than this? Does that count as better, isn't it called worse?

"You know those scenes in k-drama's where the main character is leaning against the counter, stuck between the arms of their love interest? Yeah, well we may have had that moment." 

A soft red blush appears on Yeona's cheeks, causing my mouth to fall open. Does she like him? I know she told me he was good looking, but she said that all of the others looked good as well. I look at Yeona curiously, when she doesn't continue. The girl seems to be deep in thought, perhaps reliving their moment? "Yeona?" I say, not receiving any response. A second try has the same result, so I smack her arm hard.

"Hyeon!" Yeona yelps. 

"You were stuck in there." I explain, tapping her forehead a few times. "Are you going to continue? I want more details." I send her a wink. 

Rolling her eyes, she continues: "He told me that I had something in my hair and then moved his fingers through my hair to take it out. He was holding my face with his two hands! One on the back of my neck and the other on the side of my face." 

I notice her dreamy look and soft smile as she tells me about their interaction. This facial expression is one I've never seen before on her, confused I'm about to point it out to her, when she continues. 

"After this he slowly moved his hand down my face, towards my chin. He held it softly, before moving it up slightly, so that I was looking at him. And then, he said the following." Yeona looks at me with a big smile, creating a dramatic pause within her story. "All beautiful once more. Those were his words! He called me beautiful!"

I smack the back of her head hard. "Who are you and what did you do to my weird best friend."

"Dude! That hurt!" She says loudly, trying to hit me back. I catch her hand mid-air.

"There is my best friend. This is what I befriended, not that love-sick puppy."

"You're an ass, you know that." She scolds me.

"And you love me for it." I tease back. She just shakes her head as we continue walking through the corridor towards the cafeteria. "So, what's he like?" I ask her, seriously curious about her answer.

"Hyunjin?" She pauses, thinking about her answer before responding: "He's cocky, too smooth for his own good and his hair is better than yours."

Ouch, she seriously went there. My hair is amazing. Today is just an off day. This morning my hair was a mess, and since I woke up late, I didn't have the time to tame it. And as usual, Yeona won't let me forget about it. "Sounds like you like him." I tease the girl, nudging her softly. 

"Me? Hell no. He likes himself too much for that, trust me." She quickly shoots back. 

"Riiiight..." I can't help but snicker at Yeona, her cheeks still a soft red. This boy, Hyunjin, really has an effect on her. "So, was that all that happened?" I ask, making sure she isn't leaving more information out. Yeona stays silent for a second too long. "There is more?!" I shout, causing her to slam her hand over my mouth, reminding me that we're in the middle of a corridor filled with way too many ears that love gossip. The girl stays silent and continues walking. I grab her shoulders, turning her towards me. "Tell me." 

Knowing that I won't accept a no, she sighs. "Last night I told you about how I got soaked yesterday, right? And that Jisung gave me his clothes and I showered at their place?"  I nod at her, remembering our phone call. "When I was walking towards the living room, wearing Jisung's clothes, Hyunjin stopped me. He told me about how I'd look better in his clothes and then pulled the hood over my head, kissing my cheek through the fabric-"

"HE KISSED YOU?!!" I shout out from shock, ignoring all the eyes that are now locked on us. 

"No. He kissed Jisung's hoodie." 

"That you were wearing. He kissed you!" 

"Indirectly." Her cheeks grow red again and she quickly pulls me through the corridor, away from all the curious eyes. 

"But he did kiss you." I let myself get dragged towards a less crowded corridor. "Damn, he indeed is smooth. Can you get him to teach me some of his moves?" A smack on the back of my head causes my face to scrunch up. "Fine, don't help your best friend. Just let me die alone. Never having experienced love." Yeona looks at me, her eyes filled with annoyance. "I'll become one of those cat ladies." I continue, ignoring the looks she sends me.

"You hate cats."

"Fine, a dog lady then."

"You need to walk dogs multiple times a day."

"Fish lady."

"You're a guy."

"Quit ruining my future!" I whine. 

"Idiot." Yeona must have remembered that we were about to get lunch as she pushes me back into that direction while saying: "Let's go."

The two of us walk towards the cafeteria once more, both snickering softly due to our conversation. All Yeona's interactions with Hyunjin and her reactions when she was talking about him have made me curious about the male in question. I have been curious about the guys ever since she first told me about them, but now I really want to meet them. I want to know who Yeona's crush is. She might not accept it herself, but I'm one hundred percent sure. Yeah, she is crushing on him, crushing hard. 

"When can I meet them?" I'm about to add 'I want to meet your future husband', when she responds.

"I'll be at their place on Friday, I can ask Jisung then." Finally reaching the cafeteria we enter the line, waiting for our food. "You'll definitely like them, some of them are idiots, just like you."

"Hey!" 

"I think Jisung wants to meet you to." Yeona continues, her eyes scanning the line of people in front of her, estimating how long it will take for us to get our food. It's a habit of hers that she started during the first week of school and never quit doing. It's quite handy sometimes, her estimations are often close to the actual time it takes. 

"You told him about me? I'm flattered." Laying my hand on top of my heart I sigh deeply. Her mischievous look causes my eyes to wide. "You did tell him good things only, right?" 

"I told him about the true you." 

The girl smirks at me causing me to hang my head low. "Yeonaaa," I whine. "Can't they figure out who I am on their own? Did you have to make me look bad?"

"I didn't make you look bad. I made you look fun." 

I shake my head at the girl beside me. Fun, huh. I'm still not sure what Yeona's idea of being fun is, so this doesn't narrow down the things she could have told them about me. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

59.3K 3.3K 71
I know that I'm a side character in his story.. He's friends with everyone and a literal sunshine He's a social butterfly & everyone likes him He'...
381K 12.5K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...
31.5K 1.9K 33
[COMPLETED] "falling in love with someone you had no intention on falling for, is the most beautiful kind of love. no forcing chemistry, or trying to...
52K 2.5K 15
"You don't know me, Felix. I'm not a good person like you think. You really shouldn't bother yourself with me. You'll only end up getting hurt." "Wha...