My criminal (DreamNotFound)

YoucancallmeLasagne

Dream is a police officer in Orlando, Florida and George aka 'Criminal 404' is the leader of the most wanted... Еще

{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}

{1}

1.1K 32 68
YoucancallmeLasagne

Bro I literally have so many notes in my phone for future ideas 😂

Btw in this story, it's mainly going to be
George POV but they will eventually switch POV's. Also Dream POV's are happening in a couple of chapters ahead so most of the first few chapters is George's POV

George POV

I'm the most wanted criminal in one of the most dangerous gangs in Florida. Our group is the most high tech criminal group, that's why the police can't catch us.

We have multiple bases, scattered throughout the who whole of, not just Orlando but the whole of Florida. We have the most high tech equipment as well. We've got grappling hooks, shoes with grips so you can climb up walls and lazers and specific equipment.

Today me and my group were going to rob the biggest and most expensive jewellery shop ever. People say it have very high quality defences and loud sirens in case someone does try and break in.

After studying the shop for a while, me and my group have found a way to, hopefully, break in without setting off an alarm, and tonight is that night.

It is currently 3:54pm and me and my friends Karl, Zak, Quackity, Tommy, Technoblade and Wilbur are getting ready for tonight's mission, my two other friends, Tubbo and Ranboo are the ones on the computer and telling us where and when to go and ways to avoid the alarm.

We are supposed to leave our base at 9:30pm and arrive at the jewellery shop at 10:00pm. So we have about 5 hours until we should leave.

"So going over the plan again, we have to arrive at the shop at 10 o'clock, go around the back of the shop, go through a vent that's at the back, make a couple of turns, but go really slow on a specific turn because the alarm is right below it then after we pass it there will be a small vent opening that we can jump though and land in the shop, correct" I asked while staring at the group.

"Bang on" Tubbo said with a smile 

A couple hours later and it's now 9:00pm. Me and the rest of the group were getting ready. I put my bulletproof vest on and then my black hoodie over it. I then put black elbow pads over the hoodie. I put my black cargos on and my black Dr Martens on.

I put on my belt that had guns, knives, taser, pepper spray and things that could hurt the police. Then I but my mask that only covered half my face (aka a black covid mask).

Everything was covered apart from my eyes. I would put my black and white glasses on but they broke in our last mission. I then put black gloves on with grips on them and so did everyone else

^^^^^^^^^^^^outfit^^^^^^^^^^^^

I looked at my black watch and saw that it was 9:23pm. I looked up as people were finishing getting ready.

"Alright guys! We've got 7 minutes until we need to leave! So chop chop!" I said then walked upstairs.

About two minutes later everybody came out of the changing rooms. "You guys ready to go?" I asked. Everyone said yes.

As soon as we got to the exit of the base Wilbur and Zak put their beanies on and the rest of us put our hoods up. When we put the hoods up they were quite big so they looked like the hood of a cloak

We were in a city because that's where the jewellery shop is. After sneakily walking a bit with the group, I peaked out from the corner of a building and noticed an undercover police car.

It was a black Ford Interceptor car. Thats the typical undercover police car. There were two police in the front.

They were both in police outfits. One had brown hair with a white bandana and the other one had black hair and had a shark tattoo on his neck.

"Guys, be careful, there is an undercover police car over there" I whispered. They all nodded. We then went a different direction and in the distance I saw the jewellery shop.

"There it is" I whispered with a smirk. We then split up. Everyone went a special way so then I was left alone.

I was slowly weaving around the back of the city buildings. It was so pretty at night in the city. Its dark but you can see the bright lights that are left on around the city, in people homes, through the windows. Then the shops lights and little stands and car lights that flash through the roads. It was so pretty, not only that but you could see the shimmering stars.

How gorgeous.

I was so close to the shop but then suddenly I got a message through my earpiece from Wilbur. (The earpiece is the same colour as his skin so it blends in. So basically it isn't obvious and you can barely see it)

Like this ^^^^^

"George!! We are being chased by five police!!! They spotted us!!" He said nervously, getting out of breath. "Okay Wilbur, calm down, is everyone else with you?" I said calmly.

"Yes" he said breathing heavily. "Okay, good. So let Tommy, Quackity and Zak split up and then you, Karl and Techno stay running as you are, understand?" I said.

When someone is saying something in the earpiece, that means everyone in the group will hear since everyone has earpieces, including Ranboo and Tubbo.

"Okay!" Everyone said through the earpiece at the same time. "Talking to someone?" I heard someone say behind me

As soon as I turn around I see a blonde police officer holding a gun pointing straight at me. "Well what the fuck do you think?" I sarcastically said.

"Great, got a sarcastic kid" he said. "Excuse me! I am no kid" I said angrily. "Your the size of one" he said back.

"Says you, pissbaby" I scoffed an rolled my eyes. The blonde man giggled. Then there was something that came through on the radio.

"Hey Dream, do you have the guy? If so, please don't flirt with him, I know you're gay and all but just don't" the man said.

"Dream! That's a shit code name" I said bursting out laughing. He just rolled his eyes at me. "Don't blame me, blame my friends"

He then took one hand off the gun but was still pointing it at me. He grabbed his radio about to say something.

"Hey Sapnap, I haven't got him in cuffs but he is in my presence so-"

"-hey Sapnap! Are you the guy in that really obvious undercover police car with the bandana" I yelled hoping the radio will pick it up.

"Shut up! I'm trying to say something" Dream said then stopped recording. I giggled a bit.

"Is he actually though, if so then it was a good guess, I've never seen a police officer with a bandana" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"And I've never seen an ugly, British criminal in Florida" he said. "Im hotter then you think, you haven't seen my face yet" I giggled.

It's true though, all he can see of me are my eyes and a bit of my forehead. Other than that, the rest is just my black thick covid mask and the hood of my baggy black hoodie.

Then something came through the radio

"*giggles* heheh, he knows who I am *giggles*" I heard which I think is Sapnap over the radio

"Sapnap, that's not a good thing!" Dream said to the radio. I just giggled a bit. Then I got something through my earpiece. "George, everyone has thankfully lost the police. Are you safe?" I heard Karl say.

"Umm, well, someone called Dream has found me, but he isn't really doing much, just having a little joyful convo while he is pointing a gun at me" I smirked. Dream then looked at me funny.

"Why you looking at me like that? You don't think that I can't have a way of communicating?" I joked.

"What was that person saying?" He asked. "None of your business, do you really think I'm that dumb to tell you information like that?" I scoffed.

I then looked to my left and saw metal stairs that go all the way up the side of the building to the rooftop.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
like this because I'm bad at explaining

Dream saw me look at the side. "Don't you dare" he said furrowing his eyebrows. "No promises" I said then I quickly started running up the rising stairs. I looked down and saw Dream chasing after me.

He was close but he still wouldn't catch me. "Catch me if you can" I giggled as a joke. "You asshole! Come back!!" He yelled.

"That's not very nice of you to say" I yelled back. I finally got to the rooftop and went to the edge of the building.

I saw that the building I was on was a part of a big row of buildings. As soon as he reached the top I started jumping from one building to another.

Dream followed me. I heard sirens getting closer below the buildings. Then I noticed a helicopter above me with a light shining directly on me

Then I reached the end of the buildings. "Well you're at the end now! You have no where to go! You cant escape! Show me your face!" He said with an evil laugh

"Yeah right" I scoffed. I grabbed my grappling hook and blasted it to another building and with no hesitation I ran and jumped off like Spider-Man.

I then landed on the ground and the police lost sight of me. I bet Dream isn't happy.

A couple minutes later I saw the rest of the group come to me.

"C'mon, lest go" I said. "George! That was so sick! You were like Spider-Man!!! Your boyfriend wasn't very happy" Tommy joked.

"My what?" I said confused. "Your little blonde boyfriend" he said. "Tommy...shut the fuck up before I shoot you in the head" I said rolling my eyes. Tommy then went silent.

That was a fun mission. Even though we didn't get the jewellery, it was fun.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.8M 40.3K 57
George, A prostitute and abused boy who hides behind a beautiful body and pretty smile meets Dream who is the leader of the most infamous Gang in Ame...
UNIT404 Cacti

Фанфик

51.7K 2.3K 10
15K words + 9/9 Chapters Dream is a paramedic working for Orlando's biggest hospital, on what he thought would be a normal call, a fatal four car pil...
166K 5.5K 31
George is exhausted from living in his toxic home where he's bullied by his brothers and treated harshly by his homophobic foster parents, and in his...
50.2K 1.1K 10
George's life wasn't all that great, he was done with college and living with his best friend, no other friends really. No longer had a family, every...