Family? Found!

Autorstwa noname-XD

Can you truly find your own happily ever after? Does that really exist or is it merely a concept made to ente... Więcej

Hope
Everything Will Be Alright... Right?
Assassin?
First Mission
The Boy in the Alley
The Boy and Wolf Pack
Another kid?
Weapons descriptions
The Hunt of the Four
The New Town
New Friend!
Playdate
You are...
Thief
Inside the Palace Walls
Two Murderous Pals
The Sleepover
Family
Intruders Alert~
Book Buddy
Out
Crush
Safe
Sick
Back Home
Warmth
Invitation
Masquerade
Snapped
Peace
A Dance Under the Moon
Confusion
Denial
'Torture' (Not really-)
Dream
Finally-
Panic
Finale

Home

37 3 0
Autorstwa noname-XD

The sunlight shines through the window and into the room as the birds outside start chirping their usual tune. The morning on the mountain is always peaceful, something that the three had learnt after just a few days of living here.

Waking up on his bed and running a hand through his fluffed-up hair, Terrence sweat drops lightly as he is met once again with Michael cuddling to his side, once again on his bed instead of his own, and Tyron having fallen off of his bed and is currently hugging a pillow on the ground. His twin's sleeping position is so extinct and crazy at times it is almost impossible to predict where he will be in the morning.

"Mmm... morning, Brother..." rubbing his eyes and sitting up, Michael lets on a sleepy smile as Terrence lightly ruffles his hair with a smile of his own. "Morning, Mike. Did you sleep well?"

"Mhm..."

"Morning!" have no clue when the younger twin had woken up, Tyron is currently watching them from under the bed with his legs crossed and a grin on his face. "I slept well too!"

"That's nice to hear." Laughing lightly and not at all surprised at this point, unlike their little brother, who had flinched at the sudden appearance of Tyron, Terrence shakes his head fondly before moving to get out of bed, pulling Michael out in the process. "Come on. Time to get up."

Changing into the cloth that Vincent somehow got them, the three walked out of their room to see four cooked fish already placed on the table and Vincent, with his pants pulled above his knees, he had no doubt gone fishing in a nearby like for their breakfast again. The mountain being directly on top of a mountain sure makes hunting every morning easier than from the cities, as all their foods are fruits brought from a nearby town or animals from the forest. Noticing them as well, Vincent smiles over happily. "Morning, guys!"

"Morning, Papa!" sitting down and taking a fish to eat as Vincent does himself, Tyron gives the man a grin as Michael does the same, smiling brightly at the happy man. "Morning, Papa V!"

"Good morning." Sitting down himself and taking the fish, Terrence is starting to get used to living with the man as he gives him a small smile back as well. Seemingly satisfied, Vincent gives them all water before raising the fish on a stick up into the air. "Let's dig in! We have plans today!"

"Plans?" Tilting his head to the side, Michael looks at both of his brothers before stopping at Tyron's excited look, eyeing the boy in confusion. "Ty?"

"Are we finally going to learn to use those cool knives?" bouncing up and down on his seat, Tyron asks with his eyes shining in a way nobody should towards the subject of killing, causing Vincent to laugh in amusement. "Wow, you really are excited. And yup! We can start today!"

"Yas!" raising a fist into the sky, Tyron smiles happily as Terrence shakes his head and finishes the fish, looking over at Vincent, who is already eyeing him curiously and signs. "Why not. Let's start today."

Finishing their food up, Vincent leads the boy to the cabinet where Tyron found the weapons on the very first day here and opens it up with a proud smile. "Choose your first weapon, Comrades!"

"We get to pick?!" Looking at all the different weapons that are all different in their own way, Tyron seems deep in thought. Lightly patting Michael on the head and watching as Tyron picks he took, Vincent reassures. "I'm going to teach you how to use all of them, and you can always change your main if you really don't like it!"

"I want this!" trying and barely picking up a sickle attached to a long chain, Tyron shows it off to Vincent, who pats his head and laughs lightly in amusement. "Seems a bit heavy for you. Are you sure, buddy?"

"Yes!"

"Alrighty then." Shrugging and can't see why not, besides the boy possibly having to work twice as hard to get his muscles up first, Vincent turns over to the older boy in thoughts. "Anything catches your eyes?"

"Actually... yes." Pointing at a sword with a purple hilt leaning against the side of the cabinet, Terrence tilts his head lightly as he observes the weapon. The sword itself seemed normal until it wasn't. Just a little bit, if you look close enough. There is more than one blade.

"Oh? That sword? Is there any particular reason for you to choose that?" Walking over with clear amusement written on his face, Vincent bends down beside Terrence. "Wouldn't you want to try something more interesting than what they probably taught you in the palace?"

"This seems interesting enough, though." Lightly picking it up to see one other blade dangling off the top of the first one, Terrence looks back at Vincent, who is smiling at him excitedly, as if proud or surprised that he had figured it out this fast.

"Alrighty then! Now that you two have picked, and don't worry, Mikey, I'll have you do something as well. Let's go outside and get to know them!" Picking Michael up in his arms, Vincent smiles happily as he practically pushes the two outside through the deck of the house, staring out at the many kinds of wood sticking out of the ground. "I'll teach you guys how to use your weapons, and we'll see if you can cut anything with it, alright?"

"Let's start!"

"Understood."

"Now, I'll have you sit here for now, okay, Mikey?" Putting the small boy down on the deck and lightly patting his head, Vincent turns to Terrence, "Hey, Terry? You stay here as well as I get Ty started, okay? The beginning can be a bit dangerous."

Terrence nods and walks over to Michael, who quickly leans against him in a hug. Seeing that both are out of hurting range, Vincent nods and claps his hands. "Okay! Ty! I'll have you to hold the chain in one hand and try to raise the blade over your shoulder with the other, alright?"

The sickle chain looks small but is definitely not light. A bit heavy, even, for a child that hadn't even reached teenage. But due to the sheer passion and determination of this blood-craving young boy, Tyron had somehow managed to do just that despite starting to wobble a bit and struggling to stay upright.

Laughing lightly before helping him out by holding the tip of the blade up to take some weight off of the weapon, Vincent puts his other hand on Tyron's wrist, leading it in a forward motion. "And now, we swing it... like this... and as we reach this point, let go. Can you try that yourself without letting go?"

Nodding, Tyron throws the sickle over his shoulder once more before slowly swinging it out, just like how Vincent had shown him earlier. Handshaking from the weight of the weapon, Tyron puts it down before trying it again, and again, and again. Geez, who would've known that someone can be this determined in learning how to wield a weapon for no better reason than to kill?

"Alright, I'll leave you at that. Keep practicing while I go get your brother, alright?" patting him on the head before laughing lightly when he got no response from the focused boy, Vincent shakes his head before picking up the sword from the side and waving over at Terrence. "Your turn, buddy! Come here!"

Letting go of his youngest brother after giving him a small kiss on the forehead, Terrence walks over and accepts the sword as Vincent hands it over, carefully pulling it out of the back scabbard and looking back up at the man in charge. "What should I do?"

"Swing it! It surprised me how both the weapons' you guys chose ended up being throwing weapons that also function similarly! The power of being twins, huh?" laughing lightly before taking Terrence's hand and doing the same thing he did with Tyron earlier, guiding him through the process of swinging.

"Of course, you can still use this like a normal sword for short-range attacks by holding this part down." Pointing at a handle on the weapon, Vincent takes the sword from Terrence to demonstrate what he has meant. "And then, it won't come apart. But this one especially gave you the option of fighting long-range. Use it well, 'kay?"

"I'll try my best." Taking the sword back and trying swinging once more, Terrence shocks himself as the blade flies out from the amount of force he has accidentally used and panics when it starts coming back to him. Making him drop the sword and jumps off to the side, Vincent sighs with a weak laugh. "Maybe we hold the handle down when practicing as well, okay?"

"O- okay..."

//

"I got it!" Getting the sickle back into his hand before jumping up and down, Tyron looks over at the man playing with Michael on the side excitedly. After literal months of practice, he finally managed to hit the target. "Papa! Terry! Look! I got it!"

"Hmm?" Looking out at the log cut in half from the side, Vincent's eyes widen as well as his smile, grinning over at Tyron proudly. "Good job, My boy! That's amazing!"

Snaking the blades around carefully and making them retract slowly to get a better sense of how it works, Terrence's eyes, which haven't left the weapons for hours, finally look up at the yelling of his twins and give him a gentle smile in return. "Congratulations."

Not wasting another minute and quickly going back to practicing, Tyron is visibly happy. Glad that the other is enjoying himself, Terrence turns his focus back onto his own weapon. The snake-like knife that can very easily just go out of control. Lightly moving the spread-out blades around before lifting his arms to retract them all back together. Terrence took a deep breath.

With a quick swing of a whip, the knife flies out, cutting everything in its way before landing and getting stuck on the tree in front of them. Freezing, Terrence gulps lightly before trying to get the blades to come back with no luck. Turning back for help. "Umm... Papa Vincent...?"

"Hmm? Oh! It's stuck?" laughing lightly under his breath as he had fully expected that to happen, Vincent sets Michael down before taking the hilt from Terrence. With a strong swing upwards that caused the wind to redirect, the blade is back where it should be.

Oh. So, it's based on strength. At least he knows how to get better now.

After another few hours of training and Tyron wracking every wooden board he sees lying around, Vincent puts a hand on the thriving boy's shoulder and laughs. "Alright, that's enough for today. You too, Terrence! Let's go back in!"

"Yes, sir." Putting the sword back into the scabbard on his back, Terrence walks over to go inside, only to bite down a laugh at witnessing Vincent signing and picking Tyron and the weapon up to walk inside. "W- what happened?"

"He won't come inside no matter what I say! I restored to brute force." Walking into the house with a pouty Tyron held under his armpit, Vincent places the boy down after taking the sickle chain, holding a handout for the sword as well.

Handing it over without a fight cause there is no point for that, really. Terrence signs in amusement as Tyron's focus quickly changes to the food being cooked in the kitchen and runs off. "He can be like that sometimes, huh?"

"Yes, and that's totally fine if not for the fact that I want him to actually get some rest." Walking off to put the weapons away where it is safe, Vincent gushes the kids to go wash their hands before sitting them down in the kitchen.

"Now... who's hungry...!"

"Me!"

Smiling as he watches the rest eat their cooked boar, Terrence signs fondly and turns back to eat his own food. So, this is their new home...

He likes it.

And he is certain, for once, that the other loves it to.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

25.2K 964 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...
173K 6.7K 29
I was a stupid... thinking he loves me... never he did and never he will do it... i thought his friendship, his care, his talks as love... i was stup...
123 36 19
" The assassinator " Amara, an assassin. She is sent to kill people for money, only to realize the next victim is her family. Will she kill them with...
30K 743 26
It's been months that the Reyes boys have been searching for the perfect candidate. They've always longed for a little sister, a daughter in Julian's...