The Dark Side Of Naruto Uzuma...

By CrazyAnimeLife1

Many believe that naruto uzumaki, is just that. That he is just kid who happens to be the kyuubis container... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1- Early To Bed and Early to Rise
Chapter 2 - Empty Nightmere
Chapter 3- Look Before You Cry
Chapter 4 - A Simple Woman, and Complex Problem
Chapter 5 - Report Complete
Chapter 6 - Wait. What?!
-Bonus Chapter- (warning mature content read at your own risk)
Chapter 7 - A little Memory
Chapter 8 - Rei Uzumaki
Chapter 9 - Fuck This Shit
Chapter 10 - Prepare And Cry Part 1.1
Chapter 10 - Prepare and Cry Part 1.2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 - Whats Wrong Naru-Chan?
Chapter 13 - Dominos
Chapter 14 - people from konoha are messed up
Chapter 15 - What did you see?
Chapter 16 - He has Me
Chapter 17 - Naruto back to Konoha
Chapter 18 - playing a game
Chapter 19 - hell happened
Chapter 20 - Nothing Gold Can Stay
Chapter 21 - sick madness
Chapter 22 - Is this correct shikamaru?
Chapter 23 - bad manners
Chapter 24 - The Flowers Were All Red.
Chapter 25 - bloody colored rose in my hand
Chapter 26 - For Some Reason
Chapter 27 - It Couldn't Be
Chapter 28 - Otura
Chapter 29 - Wait. What Was I Just Saying?
Chapter 30 - found
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Yes Mistress.
Chapter 33 - vial
Chapter 34 - I promise.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 - Lets get ready
Chapter 37 - the begining
Chapter 38 - Entrusting Naruto
Chapter 39 - Words for Gaara
Chapter 40 - unhealthy
Chapter 41 - clear
Chapter 42 - chill
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 - what is that?
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - running away
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51 - Time Moves Forward
chapter 52 - lyerick
chapter 53 - Fuck
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57
chapter 58
Epilouge

chapter 59

2.5K 121 28
By CrazyAnimeLife1

previously-

somehow my feet still moved. as though of their own accord. towards my last hope. my only hope. Konoha

___________________________

now-

i kept walking slowly. my head was down. it was everything i had in me to simply walk forwards. all i could think, was of clear, and his face as his died. Clear. my steps echoed in my head. i thought i heard someone faintly shouting, but i disregarded it. something grabbed my shoulder and stopped me. i slowly, forced my head to rise. to see a man standing before me. i couldn't understand what he was saying. everything seem loud. distorted. how long have i been walking? the sun seemed violently bright. cheerful. everything seemed bright. blurry, loud. i struggle to form words.

"is this Konoha?" i asked the man. it was distorted and hard to understand. but i heard it. the bell of hope ringing. he said, yes. finally, i grinned dizzily. "i made it." i fell forwards onto the ground.

--Gaara--

i watched naruto as he had made the long walk. he didnt stop once. kept walking. one foot. then the other. a stedy dull pace. the look of horror, and shock plain of his face. i could only watch as he walked. one hour. then two. then four. time ticked away, as he walked. He reached the tall gates of Konoha, and kept walking. One of the gate guards stopped him. he asked him for his name, why he was there. no response. finally Naruto spoke.

"is this Konoha?" he asked. the man nodded,

"it is. yes, you are in Konoha. why?" but Naruto didn't reply. he smiled shakily and his body swayed. "i made it." then he collapsed on to the ground.
Naruto's memories flew by.
i watched him grow, in the academy. i watched him grow stronger. make friends. he kept his promise.
slowly, he healed.
He grew strong.

"thats my boy." i nodded to minato.

"naruto. he is strong. and he was stronger than we ever knew." i close my eyes as i felt something tug at my mind. when i opened them,
i was laying on the table.
Tsunaide and the other stood there. i turned over to see Naruto moving around. I stood up and walked over next to him. He blinked slowly and looked at me.

"hey Gaara." everyone cheered. his friends moved forward, Naruto returned.
i smiled at him.
he nodded. Minato, stepped next to me.

"im glad he is my son." i did nothing.

"alright! thats it, everyone out. everyone. even you minato. Naruto needs space, and time." Tsunaide ordered. "now get out." everyone left.
I glance back at him as i left. uncertainty filling my mind. Naruto. Do you really love me?
days passed before i could see him again.
Naruto was released to go back to his home, the previous hokage's had been sealed back up.
Tsunaide was back up to her old habits. Narutos friends had calmed down, though they still slightly hovered. But everyone was relaxed. It was over.
The storm had passed, the pieces picked up and put back together. almost all.
I sat on Naruto's roof gazing out at the sun. the streaks of color stretch across as the sun sank down into sleep.

"gaara." Naruto's voice echoed. "your here."

"of course." he clamored up to sit beside me.

"gaara. you never came to visit, why?" i turned away, looking at the ground. trying to find words.

"dunno." i said. my emotions churning confusingly and coating my words in thick layers.

"hey, Gaara," Naruto said, as he look at the sunset with me. "what do you think of it?" i shrugged. it was wonderful, but i had something far more precious sitting next to me.

"its beautiful." i whispered sadly, i spoke about hom. yet i knew, he was speaking about the sun. i looked away.

"hmm." Naruto said thinking. "i know something better." naruto moved and wrapped his arms around me from me behind. i didnt move.
if this was a dream.
its a very cruel dream. "Gaara. if i told you, i loved you. would you hate me?" my mouth was dry, and i was unable to speak.
i shook my head. Naruto turned my head to the side and leaned over my shoulder.
He kissed me tenderly. lovingly.
As though i was made of glass.
i could feel my heart breaking and being reforged. "thats good." Naruto'sy whispered, as he rested his forehead against mine. i could feel his warm breath upon my face. I could see into the depths of his deep blue eyes and i could see every eyelash outlining his eye. "hey Gaara. I love you." i smiled at him. He smiled back.

I replied. "hey naruto." i whispered so him softly, "i love you." he chuckled softly and leaned in once more to kiss me. i welcomed it.

___________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 7.2K 28
He was scorned. Mocked. Beaten. Called a demon. And he was driven out of the only place he called home when he was 4. Child prodigy Naruto comes back...
26.4K 962 23
Meet Naruto Uzumaki, a normal human boy with blonde spiky hair and dazzling cerulean eyes. He has tan skin and three whisker marks on each of his che...
7.3K 233 10
[ItaNaru] Despite Minato's impending death, he found himself hoping against hope for his friend to come. The only person he would be able to entrust...
34.4K 618 34
In Konoha High, there are two totally opposite side of a same coin : naruto Uzumaki, the one who's good in practically everything he does , and sasu...