Love At First Sight ❤️

Oleh SK_O3NLove

"Ohm trying to get rid of stupid dare he just trapped with because of his friends . But that make him to meet... Lebih Banyak

Dare or ❤️‍🔥
stranger 🐶💕
Surprise(⁠☉⁠。⁠☉⁠)🎉
Meeting ❤️
❤️Love at first sight
Nickname 😹😆
Flirty ohm😘🤭
first kiss 😘💋
❤️🥺😮‍💨💝
Baby fight 🫂(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤
Promises ❤️🤝❤️
Lovely Date💖(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)💕
Dinner Date 🥂❤️
Awoken junior 😅🤭
New story update ✨✨
Soulful Love❤️‍🔥🌹
TC 💝
He is back😓😭
I'm coming ❣️
Hope 🥺💜
Traumatic past💔❤️‍🩹
Escape 😥😶‍🌫️
New story EP update ✨
Coming to you 😢🥺
Into your arms 🥺🫂💕
You're Safe Baby 🥺❤️‍🩹
My Safe Zone🫂💖
My P' Omii🥺❤️💚
Mine & Only Mine 🥰❤️‍🔥
Mine Baby 💖🥰🤭
Can't Go 🫠🥺
Embrace 🫂🥹😶‍🌫️
Had to go 😕😮‍💨
Trapped 😑😡
Bond❤️🫶💚
Possessive Non😈🔥🤗
Together ❤️💚
Sweet Talks 😊🐦
Surprise 🎉🥳😍
Daddy And Baby 😈❤️‍🔥😉
Mood Swings 🤣😅😉
First Day At Office 😄🤓
How To Make Up With My Sulky Kitten 🤫😸😉
Office Romance 💒😈💦
Office Romance 02 ❤️‍🔥😈💦
Good News 🥹 & Bad News 😢
Fear 😣☹️🥺
End Game 🎯🔥
Epilogue - Love Lasts Forever ❤️💚
Special Epilogue ❤️💚
💚Author's End Note❤️

Misunderstand😭😔(⁠ ⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⁠⌢⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀⁠)

739 39 4
Oleh SK_O3NLove

N:"Wait here Mr. Ohm pawat..............

Hearing Nanon's angry voice ohm just flinched.
Also his friends now perfectly understand what happened to ohm.
ohm just turned to face nanon.But seen Nanon's swollen red eyes ohm heart began to ache.Even though nanon seems to piss off from ohm's cold shoulder.

N:" Seriously p' ohm you didn't even call me for two days.  You almost ignore me for two days. Whole fucking two days!!!!..
I know you waited for me at cafeteria that day. What you saw is nothing like you think.
Listen to me phi, ( with pleading tone)

(Even though Nanon is angry he is bearing big pain , his eyes become teary)

Drake and Louis who guessed there must be a problem between them said,

D:" Ohm I think you two must talk this out. We will go buddy. See you tomorrow."

(Saying Drake and Louis went away without listen what ohm have to say)

After that Ohm just looked at non with cold expressionless face.

Two days ago

Ohm went to meet his non at university that day without uninformed. He just wanted to surprise his non. But he was shocked to see that non's friend chimon give rose to Nanon. Nanon also accept the rose and hugged each other.seen this ohm left from there without saying anything.

Nanon previously said that his friend is also confessed that he has feeling for him. From that day onwards ohm is anxious about non being his friend. Ohm doesn't like that boy so much.They even argued about this.

When he get there he saw that incident and he thought that nanon accept his friend confession. Thinking that ,he was very sad and run away from there without saying anything.He just cried out all day in room. he also switched off his phone bcz he doesn't want to hear anything that break his heart . From that day ohm completely ignore Nanon for almost two days fearing he will get heartbreak

Nanon in otherhand find out ohm is their that day and he has hunch that he must misunderstood everything. He called him million times but ohm phone is switched off. Nanon didn't even think in his wildest dreams that his ohm will ignore him.He was extremely in shocked and sad realising this. His heart paining like hell .

But the actual thing is happened on that day was extremely different from ohm's thinking . He just assumed everything without asking nanon.

Present time

Both of them sat down there.Nanon break the silence saying,

N:" P' Are you really not going to talk me?

( his eyes already swollen because of two days crying . Now he almost verge of crying because this is first time ohm giving him cold shoulder. He can't now endure this hurt feelings anymore)

Nanon's tears rolling down continuosly wetting his cheeks . His face become red due to crying.

Ohm who see nanon's tears get panicked because he can't tolerate to see his non's tears . It ache his heart so much. Then he quickly said ,

O:" why are you crying now Non?. I just wanted you to be happy. That's why I didn't bother you. Please don't cry..."

Nanon who hear this explored his anger also his unbearable sadness

N:" fucking two days P'.... two days....Do I look like happy ? why are you assume everything on your own?. Do you ever love me. ? Dieing is better than this
p' ohm. You never love me right.?

O:" Shut up. Stop it nanon. Don't you dare to say I didn't love you. In this world I loved and still loving you the most .  That's why your happiness matter to me. Don't say that nanon.

N:" Then what I'm supposed to say p' ? Can't you see my happiness is you. Why can't you listen to me? You didn't even give me a chance to explain.( Sobbing hardly)
" please p '......
(also coughing due to so much crying)

(Hearing that and seen nanon like this, make his heart crash down to pieces. He feels like his heart is stabbed multiple times )

O:" Don't cry baby.  I was feared to get my heartbreak that's why I didn't meet you or call you. Now I'm listening tell me what ever you want. "

N: p' (hick )that day chimon didn't (hick) purpose to me p'. I... I... just only hug him to reduce his pain. (Hick ) T.hat..that ..rose is not for me P' It's... it's actually for his new crush. But (hick). He brutally reject by him that day p'....( Sobbing hardly)

Two days ago with Nanon and chimon

Nanon is walking through corridor to go to the cafeteria. The chimon fastly run towards nanon while crying.....

Chimon hold his hand stopped him on spot. Nanon shocked to see crying chimon

N:" Hey what's happened? Why are you crying .? Is everything okay?"

C:"He .. (sobbing ..) rejected me without even given me a chance. He doesn't even hear what I have to say. "

N:" p' Mark did reject you?
(Chimon just nod while wiping his tears).

N:" Hey don't cry. He just missed a great opportunity to have you. He is a idiot. Everything will be okay "
(saying non wipe his tears)
(Chimon chuckled )

C:" I should have confessed to you earlier
Then I will not have to go through second heart break"

Nanon just shocked hearing chimon sudden comment

C:" That day you confess that you fall in love with ohm. That is the first day my heart break. "

N:" I know chi you confessed to me after that but even you confessed to me earlier this will not change. Because I don't want to lose my only crazy friend. You always is my idiot friend and forever it will be remain, same; chii"...

C:" I know we are forever friends( with a sigh ) then can you take this rose for me.
I don't want to waste it. You can keep it for our friendship Na....
( At this moment ohm arrived in cafeteria and witnessed the scene)

N:" ok but I'm not a trash can. For friendship. Also I keep it because I liked rose so much"

C:"Thanks nanon"

Saying chimon hugged nanon . Nanon just stunned sudden hug but he know chimon is going through heart break so he hugged him back and caressed his back saying,

N:" Everything will be okay. You will find better one for you . "

They hugged for a while then chimon loosen the hug with smile.
( Ohm already left from there seeing them hugging and nanon also return the hug)

C:" Actually I'm jealous of p' ohm. He gets bundle of happiness plus loyal boyfriend. (With smirk)

Nanon just let out a loud smile hearing chimon childish talk

N:" I know that idiot" ( with proud grin)

C:" but I'm also pity towards ohm that he has to handle crazy one like you.

( Saying that chimon start to run away)

N:" chii, are you looking for beatings my dear friend?

(saying that nanon also start to chase chimon.)
Chimon smiling and running away from Nanon)

After a while their chasing session end. They came to the cafeteria. When they came to the cafeteria while panting, gun is almost there.

G : "What makes you get so much time to get here ah...?"

C:" we just have a talk and nanon chased me to give me a beating. Woah.. I just only survive right now , my dear friend "

Nanon smack his head saying,

N:" you deserve it idiot "

G: "oh...by the way nanon at the time
I arrived I saw your boyfriend left from here. He actually run away from here. Did you meet him ? He looked so sad.
( With confused look)

Chimon and nanon looked at each other with confused look. Nanon understand what will happend and he quickly called him but his phone is already switched off.

C:" Don't get stressed nanon. Maybe He  misunderstand what he saw. If you want I will talk to him. "

N:" No it's okay. He is not like that. He must be busy. I will take care of it . So
I have to go guys now. Bye!!...."

Saying that Nanon stomped away from there and went to the park find out ohm is still there or not. But unfortunately ohm left from there. He still have high hopes that his ohm will never misunderstand him.

(At that moment onwards Nanon try hard to reach ohm. But he can't do anything because ohm purposely avoiding him almost two days.. At the last nanon call Drake and get help to find out his whereabouts. Then he come to the cafe they always meet . And find his sulky puppy. )

Present time.

N:" (sobbing hardly.)
N:"That's the incident, actually what happened that day. I..if you don't( hick) believe me .. I ...I will bring chimon too phi.. .. I know you don't like I'm being friends with him but...but...h.. he is my childhood f..friend p'. P..Please....understand P' we are only friends.....

(Tears falling down continuosly and due to lot of crying nanon has runny nose also reddened face.)

Hearing all of that ohm can't utter a word . Because of his stupidity he makes his non cry so much. He give his non so much pain . He can't figure out how stupid he is and Now His guilty is eating him whole. He looked at non who is crying hard. He knows what he did was actually a big mistake.

Will he able to make up for his mistake.. ....
Will he able to place everything perfectly again or not.......

➖🌹➖🌹➖🌹➖🌹➖🌹➖🌹➖🌹➖

Thanks for reading 💕
If you like it vote and comment ❤️❤️🙏❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.2K 528 11
where summer camp orientation gets a lot more out of it that just new freshman. gmmtv | ohm pawat x chimon x nanon written by chae (::
112K 6.6K 38
#OhmNanon #PerthChimon #GeminiFourth What will happen when a university's star player bets to make the university top academic student to fall for hi...
49.6K 2.8K 34
A no nonsense, strong willed headhazer falls in love with a smart, intelligent boy. It's love at first sight for him but destiny has some other plans...
15.1K 1.1K 12
Like a series of linked events, every next thing led me to this... And then it wasn't till I dreamt of him kissing me, that I realized it wasn't the...