Wild (Tomarry fanfic)

By iaadah21

Harry Potter has inherited his creature. He thought it was hard and awful at first when his relatives sold hi... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23

Part 14

3K 102 1
By iaadah21

After battling a ferocious dragon and nearly being eaten due to it smelling my scent of being a horse, I have an egg that screeches like a banshee or even worse. I now am laying on the couch with the egg on my stomach staring into the fire. It has been three weeks and I gave the interviews a lot of info. The Quibbler is more famous than the daily prophet and Skeeter was fired due to lying. Hermione also found out Skeeter is an illegal animagus which didn't make her journey easy.

Ron hasn't apologized yet but that is fine due to now handling more of the popularity with the team backing me up. Now everyone knows of my favorite colors and if I like saddles and bridles on me. Also asked about braids which made me chuckle. Luna sure loves helping her father acquire fans. The mail the following morning carried with packages of certain bridles and even collars. I figured it was due to the students informing the parents here at Hogwarts because I did not mention the collar thing in the interview.

I also made it be announced that due to the preferences beginning to grow specific, I am going to have a day at a certain location where handlers will come forth to those I haven't disqualified and fill in a questionnaire that is a pass or fail. My mates will be near the end of the year due to so many adults wanting to be handling me.

"Who will be with you at this meeting?" Hermione asks at dinner poking her soup with her spoon.

"The twins along with Moody since he has been looking out for me most of the school. There are some other people who I privately invited for some aid in protecting."

"What questions will you give them?"

"That is not going to be discussed with people leaning in for a preview." Hermione looks at me to see many people turning their ears to us. I did not need to see the frown on Hermione's face telling me I am right.

"Sorry. I hope you are easy on them." I scoff.

"If I was easy then this will take longer than a year. My due date for getting a new handler is by the end of the year. If there are still lots of handlers demanding me then the competition will stop and I remain with my present handler and mate."

"Is your supposed handler and mate among the competitors?"

"Yes, they are."

"Why did you say they if it is the same person?"

"If I say a specific gender then they will be picky and I am aware of other people scurrying for my supposed already chosen handler that is so mysterious." Hermione seems to know what I am talking about so she shuts up and eats.

"I am surprised Malfoy isn't bothering you." She says looking past my shoulder.

"I made it crystal clear along with my handler and mate. They weren't too happy with the constant pestering so his family is dealt with."

"So you communicate with this person. How?"

"None of your concern Hermione." My drop-it tone shut her up and the conversation ends.

"Figured yet what the second task is?"

"Not yet." I may have to ask Tom about it. See if he has any ideas. "I am done anyway so I will go for some early rest."

I walk off and the twins follow especially when Draco started to stand. A stare at him and he backs down sitting and remaining in his seat. Oh yes, it is crystal clear that if he so much as tries to come near me, his father will surely get cruio'd again in the dungeons where Tom has him. Lucius that is at the ministry is Tom faking to be him and gain a spot in the ministry.

'Hey Tom, how are you?'

'Exhausted with the talk about you and the handlers and mates you will choose. I can understand how tired you must be.'

'you are the one who said this would be fun so bite the bullet and take it as a man like I am.'

'Hahaha very funny Harry. Well, at least I will see you at the meeting at the location.'

'Yeah, I though wish to ask if you have any idea why the egg I received screeched like a banshee.'

'put the egg in water and the clue will be given.'

'why is that?'

'You will find out in the water. Goodnight'

'Goodnight.'

I head first thing in the morning to the abandoned bathroom and went into the chambers with the egg. Summoning a bathtub I was able to figure out that the screeching is due to the sirens of the black lake. Something will be taken from us and we have to search for it. The one thing I need to figure out is how to breathe underwater. No potion can allow me to do that so I have to search for a spell for it or some plant. Neville would know and I think I held my breath long enough. Gasping as I emerge from the tub, I pant and close the egg. Returning back to the first level, I have breakfast and gather the letters and gifts which are turning into horse shows that I have no idea why.

"Harry, why are horseshoes appearing?" Neville asks confused.

"I have no idea. Shouldn't I just have one shoe and that is it?" Seamus comes over which is new.

"Because sometimes, due to the accessories you wear, the horseshoes must match. Also, Harry what are your thoughts on horse talent shows."

"What?" I seriously need to know a lot more about these things.

"Some rich muggles would bring their horses for these talent competitions to see which horse is the best. The value of that horse will increase each competition."

"I never knew about that." Seamus nods and returns to his seat. I realize why, I guess books on horse etiquette and competitions will come flying in soon.

"Maybe mentioning that in your interview will work."

"Geez, Hermione I haven't figured." I rolled my eyes at her before heading off to class.

I prepare for a huge headache coming on with this competition. I sigh and try to remain relaxed but that is dumped down the drain when a familiar voice calls out.

"Potter!"

"What the fuck do you want Malfoy?" I growl at him.

"Calm down will you? You know, you should have just accepted me as your mate or you wouldn't be in this situation."

"Your reason for actually walking over to me and chatting it up is?" I question.

"Choose me as a mate and you spare a lot more letters coming your way at the end of the year. Choose my father as a handler and this whole mess ends."

"Tell me something Malfoy, we hate each other's guts so why would you want me around you? I clearly don't want anything to do with you?"

"A pureblood family like mine surely is perfect for a breed like you."

"You still haven't answered my question. Why are you so adamant about having me choose you and your father?"

He opens his mouth to speak but then stops pausing. Seeing as he just wants to control me, I turn and head to class. Moody nearly makes me jump as I round the corner. Nodding at him, I head into his class. Malfoy follows seeming deep in thought. Is there a deeper reason why he is infatuated with getting me as a mate?

Class starts with lessons for the first hour. In the second hour, the desk is pushed to the back or side allowing a lot of space for a duel. I know where this is going and I see Moody not liking it at all.

"Dumbledore believes it is important to keep up the dueling club or at least some dueling in this classroom and so we shall have pairs one by one dueling. The dueling will continue the next class and the next. Now, the pairs on the board are the duelers."

Two by two the students go to a duel before it was my turn. Eyes turn to me and I know they will assess my strength. Sighing, I climb on and face Draco. Again! Just like in the second year we had to duel each other. Hopefully this time I don't use parseltongue.

"Wands at the ready." Gripping my wand, I search deep inside to bring out my strongest magic. My mare neigh is ready for the challenge and aids in bringing the magic through my body. "Duel."

Draco shoots his first spell at disarming but I block it and shoot another spell at flipping him over on his ass. He gets up glaring and shot a spell of transformation. Blocking I shoot two spells in two directions. The first he dodges but the second gets up at his ass and he grows a long cat tail. Students laugh and it pisses Malfoy off. Two steps forward and a whipping spell. I duck and shoot three spells one after the other throwing him to the wall before sending a summoning spell of a dagger and having it levitate at his throat. Disarming him while he hangs, I clearly win.

"Nicely done Potter. Let him go." He drops and I throw the wand embedding it in the wood. Getting down myself I walk out just as the bell chimes at the end of class.

"Where did you learn to do that?" Hermione asks running to my left.

"My handler and mate and I dueled to remain strong. In the presence of an adult, I have permission to use magic outside of Hogwarts." I tell her feeling bored suddenly.

"You know more people will want you with the level of magic you have."

"And?" I don't see the point of this conversation.

"The more powerful the wizard or witch will want you."

"Hm and so I shall be judging then." Perhaps a duel will work to see if they are strong to handle me.

"Harry you better not be thinking of having the people fight for you."

"They already are Hermione. If I have to show my strength then they should as well. If it is a clear disadvantage then they just move on to wit or something. I still will choose my handler and mate if they even last."

"Are you doubting your chosen handler and mate?"

"A competition is fair. They must see that surely." I hope Tom knows what he is doing.

"I do wish you luck Harry."

"Thanks, Hermione."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 2.8K 15
By:greywarden Published with permission After meeting with Dumbledore a lot of things don't make sense so harry goes to the goblins for help, gets hi...
109K 4.2K 19
During the Final Battle Voldemort is turned into a kitten and Harry takes him home thinking he's a homeless, motherless kitten. Will Voldemort stay l...
59.7K 1.5K 33
As Malina indulges into a new world years later, as her life changes after Dumbledore took her most prized possession. Her memories. What will happen...
708K 15.1K 22
What happen when Harry goes through an early creature inheritance and discover that he has a family and mates that loves him, or is he just dreaming...