It Started with a One-Night S...

By yourerin_

Jisoo, a simple and hard-working young lady didn't expect to get pregnant after having a one-night stand with... More

One - How it started
Early Note
Two - Aftermath 1 (Jisoo)
Three - Aftermath 2 (Taehyung)
Four - The News
Five - In denial
Six - Realization
Not an update
Seven - Our Journey
Eight - The Arrangement
Not an Update
Nine - Getting to Know
Ten - Where it's Going
Eleven - Feelings
Twelve - What the Future Holds?
Thirteen - Breaking the Boundaries
Fourteen - Embarrassed
Fifteen - Let It Be Known (Part 1)
Sixteen - Let It Be Known (Part 2)
Seventeen - Untold Feelings
Eighteen - Confession
Not an Update
Nineteen - The Promise
Not An Update
Twenty - Fear
Twenty-One - It Started
Jisoo #PinkVenom
Twenty-Two - Truth Unfolding (Part 1)
Twenty-Three - Truth Unfolding (Part 2)
Not an Update
Twenty-Four - A Love Worth Fighting For (Part 1)
Not an Update
Twenty-Five - A Love Worth Fighting For (Part 2)
New Story!!! His Rebound Girl
Twenty-Seven - Falling Into Right Places? (Part 2)
Not An Update
Twenty-Eight - Against All Odds (Part 1)
Hello!
Twenty-Nine - Against All Odds (Part 2)
Thirty - Promise
Thirty-One - Bundle of Joy
Thirty-Two - Twisted Journey
Thirty-Three - After a Long Time
Thirty-Four - I want you back
JS1 - Coming Soon!
Thirty-Five - Claiming her back (Part 1)
Thirty-Six - Claiming her back (Part 2)
Thirty-Seven - Claiming Her Back (Part 3)
Thirty-Eight - How It Ends (Part 1)
Story Recommendation
New Story - Option 1
Thirty-Nine - How It End (Finale)
New Story - Option 2
Hello, I'm back!

Twenty-Six - Falling Into Right Places? (Part 1)

1.3K 106 22
By yourerin_

Jisoo just came home from her mom's place. A couple of days ago, she asked him if she can stay with her mother for a couple of days and he agreed. It was hard for them to be away from each other but he knew that she needed this time. Both of them have been stressed out because of their current situation and giving her time with her mom would definitely help her.

Jisoo was taking her afternoon nap. She basically has fallen asleep after her mom drove her home. Taehyung watched her sleep peacefully.

Taehyung had been thinking about their relationship. In a way, it scared him that in a few months it wouldn't be just the two of them anymore. Their time would be filled with baby routine, with baths and dirty diapers and cries in the middle of the night. Would they even have the time to cuddle? Everything would change and her priorities would turn to the innocent life growing inside her. A life that they have made together.

But despite all the uncertainties, he knows that they will overcome it together. He still couldn't believe how much she had changed his life. All the love and support she constantly poured on him were like energy boosts.

Taehyung: "I love you." He whispered in her ear, making her smile in her sleep.

Jisoo shifted, turning around to bury her face into his chest, wrapping her arms around him. Though with her big baby bump, she's unable to wrap her arm around him properly. Slowly, her eyes fluttered open, staring at him groggily at first. He kissed her nose playfully, making her giggle.

Jisoo: "We haven't decided on a name yet." She blurted out, tracing his lips with the tip of her fingers.

Taehyung: "We still have a lot of time to think of a name for him, love." He pointed out.

Somehow, Taehyung felt like naming their child once he was born.

Jisoo smiled showing her agreement. She leaned forward, giving him a light kiss, then another, then it became a series of desperate little kisses. He was enjoying them a lot until he felt something wetting his cheeks. He opened his eyes to see her lashes filled with tears.

Taehyung: "Baby, what's wrong?" He felt the need to hold her tighter.

Jisoo: "I'm so glad to have you." She answered with a timid smile.

Thoughts were lingering in her mind that it made her cry. She was so happy to have him in her life. When she was with him, time seemed to be endless like they had known each other for an eternity.

Taehyung: "I'm glad to have you too, love. Since you came, my life has changed. You're my everything. And our baby will surely bring our happiness to the next level." He told her while looking at her lovingly.

Jisoo wiped the tears using the back of her hand and smiled at him.

Taehyung: "Come on. I'll show you something." He smiled brightly as he helped her get up.

Confused, Jisoo followed as she was told. Taehyung was holding her hand, leading her to the room next door.

Taehyung: "Close your eyes, baby." He said with a smile.

Jisoo: "Oh, why? What's going on?" She can't help but ask.

Taehyung: "You'll see. Just close your eyes." He encouraged her.

Jisoo closed her eyes while Taehyung opened the door of her old bedroom. He then held her hand and wrapped his other arm around her waist, guiding her to the room. They reached the inside of the room and Taehyung made her count before having her open her eyes.

Jisoo gasped upon seeing the view in front of her. She was speechless while her eyes wander around the room. Her eyes that already dried up from the crying she had in their bedroom started to well up again. She can't seem to find the words to describe the room. The room was beautifully arranged with all the things they bought for the baby.

Jisoo: "Tae-" Her voice cracked as tears finally roll down her cheeks.

Taehyung who remained standing at her back wrap both of his arms around her bulging stomach. He rested his chin on her shoulder as he caresses her bump.

Taehyung: "I thought of decorating the room while you were away. I have nothing to do after school and my big baby is not here so..." He explained.

Jisoo: "Thank you, babe. I love it!" She gigled as she tried to wipe the tears on her face.

After some time of adoring the sight in front of them, she extracted herself from his arms and started walking around.

Jisoo: "See, baby? This is your room and daddy worked really hard to make it comfy for you." She said. Smiling widely.

Jisoo: "Daddy and mommy can't wait to see you, baby." She said while looking at Taehyung lovingly.

Jisoo: "Mrs. Kim." She almost whispered as she saw Taehyung's mom standing at the main door.

She was surprised to see his mother visiting their place especially at this time when Taehyung is not at home.

Jisoo: "P-please come in, m-ma'am." She stuttered as she opens the door widely.

Without saying a word, Ji-Won stepped inside and walked to the living room. Jisoo nervously followed her, not knowing what's about to happen.

Jisoo: "Do y-you want s-something to drink, Mrs. Kim?" She asked, trying to sound confidently.

Ji-Won: "No, I'm good." She simply said before settling herself in one of the couch.

Nesvously, Jisoo sat in the couch across.

Jisoo: "Um, Taehyung is not here, ma'am. He went out to buy something but he should probably be here in a couple of minutes." She said, sounding more composed now.

Ji-Won: "It's okay, Jisoo. I can just wait for him." She smiled.

And that seemed to flip Jisoo's world. First, she called her by name. Then she smiled? What is exactly going on??

Jisoo: "Oh, okay, ma'am." That's all the she managed to say.

Ji-Won: "How far along are you?" She then asked.

Jisoo: "I'm on my 27th week, ma'am." She told her, feeling uneasy of the conversation.

Ji-Won nodded and smiled a bit as a response. Her eyes were caught up looking around.

Ji-Won: "This place has changed a lot since... I think a year ago when I had the chance to stay here." She said as she continue to wander around.

Well it's true that the place has changed so much. Although the place has always looked pleasant, the old look of it was very manly and plain. With Jisoo living with Taehyung, the place turned into a cozy one. Certainly, it's something where you wanted to stay all day and just spend a heart-warming moments with the people you love.

Ji-Won: "You have a dog here?" She asked when she noticed some dog stuff near the kitchen. 

Jisoo is still puzzled of this conversation but of course she doesn't want to disrespect her.

Jisoo: "Oh, yes, ma'am. Tae gifted me a dog but his not here right now. Dalgomie is staying in my mom's place." She explained.

Ji-Won: "That's a nice name." She smiled. "Tae likes dog too and I'm sure that having a pet makes the house livelier." She continued. 

There's that smile again.

Ji-Won: "I'm sure Taehyung is very happy with all the good things happening in his life right now." She told her, looking straight at Jisoo.

Not knowing what to say, Jisoo just responded with a smile.

Ji-Won: "I'm sorry for my behavior the last time we met." She blurted. "I know it was not appropriate." She continued, looking straight at Jisoo. 

Jisoo: "Mrs. Kim, you don't need to apologize. We understand that this situation is not easy for you to accept." She answered sincerely.

Ji-Won smiled to herself. Now she understands why her son is in love with this girl in front of her. Despite how she treated her the last time, Jisoo remained to be kind and understanding to her. By this time, she can already tell that Jisoo has an innocent but a warm heart.

Ji-Won: "I know but it was still not acceptable. It's not the way that I should treat the one that my son loves so much." She smiled at Jisoo sincerely.

Jisoo doesn't know how to respond at all. She was  speechless.

Ji-Won: "I can tell that you're surprised to have this conversation with me." She smiles while looking straight at her.

Before Jisoo could say something, Ji-Won spoke again.

Ji-Won: "All this time I thought I have been a good mother to Taehyung but... I was wrong." She started. "And so this time, I wanted to be that mother that he has been longing for him to have." She continued.

"I'll support him and whatever decision he will make."

"I'm accepting you and my grandson." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.9K 15
🏅Highest Rank Reached🏅 #1 taesoo #2 vsoo #4 jisoo 📜Short Story📜 "I wanted to be the best wife to you.." Jisoo "If you knew I was in love with her...
32.6K 1.8K 17
Kim Taehyung is the heir of Kim Corporation. He is a serious businessman as well as a famous playboy. He is a handsome, arrogant, stubborn, and intel...
31.4K 1.9K 45
Jisoo a career loving nerd is forced to live with a complete opposite hot and handsome Rockstar Taehyung. Will these two different people fall in lov...
16.4K 798 21
(Completed) Jennie kim a girl who got into her dream university through scholarship Kim Taehyung a guy whose dad owns the university Two people one...