Six - Realization

It's been a couple of days since Jisoo confronted Taehyung about the pregnancy.

Jisoo has been down since then but she realized that dwelling on what happened will not help her and the situation and so she decided to move on. Right now, her focus is on the baby and on planning how to drop the news to her mom. Also, how she could finish her schooling while having the baby at the same time.

She's a strong, independent woman.

Jennie: "I still can't believe that he has done that. What a jerk!" She said angrily.

Jisoo: "Just move on, Jen. Maybe that's just the way it is." She sighs in disappointment.

Lisa: "I didn't know that Kim Taehyung is such an a*sh-" She got interrupted when Rosé butts in.

Rosé: "Hey, maybe he has reasons you know..." She started.

Rosé hasn't even completed her statement but she already received a glare from her friends.

Lisa: "Why does it seem like you're siding that guy?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

Rosé' started to get nervous. She knew that her friends are suspecting her of something.

Rosé: "It's not like that. Of course, I'm on unnie's side but I think it's also fair to think of Taehyung's situation." She explained nervously.

Jennie and Lisa were not convinced while Jisoo was busy eating her strawberry ice cream. She was just there just listening to the conversation. 

Jennie: "Why do I feel like you're keeping something from us?" She questioned her.

Rosé' panicking right now. She knows that she will not get away from the conversation and so maybe it's time to tell them the truth.

Rosé: "Uh, um." She can't seem to find the right words to say.

Jennie: "Speak." She said with a serious tone.

Rosé: "Okay, I'll tell you now." She started.

Jisoo and the two girls were looking at her intensely.

Rosé: "You remember that I told you that I like a guy, right?" She said.

Lisa: "Yes, but you never told us his name." She rolled her eyes.

Rosé: "I know, I know and I'm sorry. So... basically, we were in a mutual understanding relationship right now but... we're not together." She continued.

The girls' eyes widened with the sudden confession.

Rosé: "Wait, wait!" She raised her hands, gesturing for her friends to allow her to explain.

Rosé: "So the guy is one of the Bangtan boys who happened to be Taehyung's friend." She explained.

Bangtan boys consist of Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook, Min Suga and Jung Hoseok (aka Jhope). This group of handsome and talented men came from the richest families in the country. They are famous and has always been the talk of the school. Anything about them is a trend.