Sixteen - Let It Be Known (Part 2)

Days passed so quickly. Taehyung, Jisoo, and their friends have been very busy with school as it's the first major examination.

One weekday night. It's 10 in the evening.

Taehyung: "Hey, you're still awake." He said when he noticed Jisoo in the living room with her laptop on.

He was just about to get a glass of water but was surprised to see her focus on her laptop.

Jisoo: "Yeah, I'm just finishing a project. I completely forgot about this because I got so busy reviewing for the exams." She sighs.

Taehyung: "Hmm, okay. Can that not wait until tomorrow? It's already late. You should sleep now." He suggested.

Jisoo: "I hope I can... but I need to send this early tomorrow so I don't have the time to finish it in the morning." She explained before yawning.

Taehyung: "I see. What is it about? I might be able to help." He said as he plopped down beside her and look at the laptop on her lap.

Jisoo explained to him what she was doing. Taehyung noticed how she yawned a couple of times indicating that she is already sleepy.

Taehyung: "Why don't you rest for a while? You seemed to be really tired already." He told her taking the laptop from her.

Jisoo: "No, I need to finish this now!" She protested, reaching for the laptop back.

Taehyung: "Nope, you need to rest your eyes. Just rest for a few minutes like a power nap." He said, trying to convince her. "I'll wake you up later." He added.

Jisoo: "Hmm, okay. But promise that you will wake me up, okay?" She asked him.

Taehyung just smiled and nodded.

Jisoo positioned herself on the couch. Leaning her head on the armrest, bringing her legs up and curls herself a bit. She closed her eyes and in no time she was already sleeping.

Taehyung: "I told you, you were too tired to finish this. Look at you sleeping like a baby." He whispered as he watched her peacefully sleeping.

From looking at sleeping Jisoo, Taehyung averted his gaze to the laptop on the table.

Taehyung: "Alright, this should just be easy. Let's get this done asap." He said to himself as he started typing in.

A few hours later.

Jisoo groaned as she shifted position.

"Cold." She murmured as she pulled the blanket on top of her body.

A few minutes later, she immediately opened her eyes and pulled herself up. To her surprise, she is still in the living room.

She grabbed her laptop and was about to open it when she notices a note on top of it.

"I've finished your project. You were sleeping like a winter bear so I didn't bother to wake you up. :)"

"And don't worry about the writing. I'm sure what I put in it were right. We have a similar subject and I'm done with this already."