Eleven - Feelings

Taehyung woke up with the buzzing sound of the alarm. He reached out to the side table and looked for his phone.

5:45 AM

He switched off the alarm and sank his head into the pillow again. After a few minutes of tossing and turning on the bed, he finally got up and washed his face, and headed out of his room.

Taehyung reached the kitchen but found no one there which is unusual. Since Jisoo moved in at his place, she gets up earlier than him and prepares breakfast for both of them.

Confused, Taehyung left the kitchen and headed to her room.

Taehyung: "Jisoo." He called her name as he knocks on her bedroom door.

He was knocking on the door for some time before Jisoo finally opened it.

Taehyung: "You...look pale." He said as he immediately becomes worried after seeing her state.

Jisoo: "Hmm, yeah. This morning si-" Before she could even finish what she was saying, she covered her mouth and ran.

Taehyung walked behind her as she went to the bathroom. Her head was in the toilet. She was throwing up.

Taehyung didn't know what to do upon seeing her condition. It's his first time seeing her like this. Not knowing exactly what to do, he came behind her and did something he thought he should be doing at this time.

Taehyung pulled her hair up using his left hand and started caressing her back using his right hand. He was literally trying to act calm right now but deep inside he was kinda freaking out. That sudden contact of his hand with her body and seeing her exposed nape stir up something inside him.

While Jisoo was also surprised by his action, she was busy emptying her stomach that she cannot mind what he was doing.

After a while, Jisoo stopped puking.

Taehyung: "Do you want water?" He asked as he let go of her hair but continues tapping her back.

Jisoo: "Ye-yeah. And can you please get me my tablets? They are on my nightstand." She requested.

Taehyung nodded his head and quickly went to the kitchen to get her a glass of water and bought the medicine she asked for.

He walked closer to her, placed the glass of water and the medicine on the sink, and helped her up. He had her sit on a stool in the bathroom and handed her the medicine.

Jisoo took the medicine and reached for the glass of water before gulping it down. She had become a little weak.

Taehyung remained quietly as he watched her. 

Taehyung: "Do you want me to take you to the doctor?" He asked worriedly.

Jisoo slightly shook her head.

Jisoo: "She already gave me medications for my morning sickness. I should feel better after taking it. I just need to wait for a couple of minutes. " She told him without looking.

Her eyes are closed while breathing heavily.

Taehyung: "Um, are you usually like this?" He asked. He needed to know.