Thirty-Four - I want you back

Him...

Jisoo was stunned, unsure how to react. Seemed like time has stopped when their eyes met each other.

The principal continued talking, introducing everyone in the room but Jisoo did not hear anything at all, the moment that she met his gaze.

After the introduction, everyone was told to gather in the dining hall. The principal said that the new school sponsor had prepared a little celebration for everyone.

Jisoo was stunned. What is really his intention?

Everyone went to the dining hall where the gathering is being held. People were all busy eating and chatting like they have never seen each other for a long time.

Jisoo took a plate and went to the center table. After she gave birth, she became picky with foods.

Taehyung: "Are you getting fussy with the foods now?"

A voice came from behind and when she turned around, she almost jumped seeing Taehyung trailing behind her.

Jisoo looked around and there were many people staring at them, most likely staring at him.

Jisoo: "Good afternoon, sir!" She said as she tried to hide the nervousness that she was feeling.

Taehyung: "Ji... Babe, can we talk?"

Jisoo was confused. What did he just say?

Before she could respond to him, there were four females swarming towards him introducing their names. They shook hands and the women were asking him random questions.

Jisoo was not interested in their conversation. She chose the farthest table so one would bother her while eating. After Jisoo finished her food, Principal Kang came to her together with Taehyung.

Principal Kang: "Ms. Kim, we need someone to give Mr. Kim a tour around the school. It would be nice if you can tour him around. I thank you for your generosity."

Jisoo was speechless.

Jisoo: "Um, su-sure, no problem sir." She was hesitant.

Taehyung: "Lead the way, Ms. Kim." He said with a smile on his face.

Taehyung tried talking to Jisoo throughout the tour but she kept her professional posture and tried to distance herself from his body as much as possible.

Jisoo: "Thank you for supporting the school sir." She said.

Taehyung: "Ji, we need to talk. Let me explain." He said with an eager tone.

He was looking at her with a worried expression.

Before she could say anything, her phone rang. Jisoo answered it without hesitation.

Jisoo: "Mom."

Dara: "Ji-hyun has been crying and he won't stop." She said with a worried tone.

Jisoo panicked. She immediately distanced herself from Taehyung.

Jisoo: "I'll talk to him, mom."

Jisoo: "Hello baby? Mama is here. Mama will be coming home now okay? Stop crying now, honey." She said sweetly.

Ji-hyun's cries stopped. A few moments later, she ended the call and prepared to leave.

Taehyung: "Is that Ji-hyun, our son? I need to see him." He said.

Jisoo: "No, you can't see him." She said angrily and walked away leaving him alone.

She was then stopped by a hand holding her wrist tightly.