Destiel One Shots

Autorstwa Nananana989

You hear about people falling in love all the time, what about an angel and a hunter? After watching Supernat... Więcej

Destiel ~ What Happened To Love?
Destiel ~ Wings
Destiel ~ Music Is The Reason I Got Laid
Destiel ~ The Social Groups (Highschool AU)
Destiel ~ The Social Groups Part 2 (Highschool AU)
Destiel ~ Drunk
Destiel ~ Roommates (Au)
Destiel ~ Classified (Spy AU)
Destiel ~ Classified Part 2 (Spy Au)
Destiel ~ When I'm Gone
Thoughts
Destiel ~ Part Of Your World (AU)
Destiel ~ Part Of Your World Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ Don't Scare Me Like That
Still In Hell You Guys
Destiel ~ A Little Bit Of Lust
Destiel ~ Performing Arts (Au)
Not This Shit Again
Destiel ~ Nightmares
Destiel ~ Good vs Evil
Destiel ~ I Don't Want To Go Too Fast
Destiel ~ Don't Forget About Me ( High School Au)
Destiel ~ Don't Forget About Me Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ Don't Forget About Me Part 4 (Au)
Destiel ~ Colorless (Au)
Destiel ~ Time To Ship
Destiel ~ Time To Kill A Homophobe
Destiel ~ You Can't Change A Man
Why The Fuck Do Witches Hate Us?
Why The Fuck Do Witches hate Us? Part 2
Why The Fuck Do Witches Hate Us? Part 3
Destiel ~ Masquerade (Au)
Destiel ~ Masquerade Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ You Don't Just Kiss Your Best Friend!
Destiel ~ A Demon And An Angel, How Hot
You Can't Save Everyone My Friend
Destiel ~ Unprofessional (Au)
Destiel ~ Unprofessional Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ I'm Nothing But A Monster
Destiel ~ Bad Boy (High School Au)
Destiel ~ Dirty Prayers
Destiel Texts
Destiel and Sabriel ~ Double Date
The Best Way To Get Rid Of The Mark
Destiel ~ Pool Party (Au)
Destiel ~ Our Love Is Forbidden (Au)
Destiel ~ Our Love Is Forbidden Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ Shower
The Beast Inside
Destiel ~ Drunk And In Love
Destiel ~ Letters To Love
Destiel ~ Lost In The Woods (Au)
Destiel ~ A Child To Remember Me By
Destiel ~ Draw Me Like One Of Your French Girls *Giggle* (High School Au)
Don't Piss Off A Winchester
Destiel ~ Well Fuck You Too Twilight (Au)
Destiel ~ Well Fuck You Too Twilight Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ Well Fuck You Too Twilight Part 3 (Au)
Destiel ~ Are You Afriad
The School Of The Extraordinary (Au)
Destiel ~ Hogwarts Is Where We Met
Destiel ~ Old Habits Die Hard (Au)
Destiel ~ Old Habits Die Hard Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ Hunger Games (Au)
Destiel ~ Hunger Games Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ Hunger Games Part 3 (Au)
Destiel ~ Panties
Destiel ~ Friends With Benefits (Au)
Destiel ~ Idea's Start With Fan Fiction
Destiel ~ Undercover
Destiel ~ Party Like There's No Tomorrow (Au)
Destiel ~ So, What Just Happened? (Au)
Destiel ~ So, What Just Happened? Part 2 (Au)
Feelings And Blood
Destiel ~ The Green Eyed Monster
Destiel ~ The Green Eyed Monster Part 2
Destiel ~ Take Me Away (Au)
Destiel ~ My Time Traveler (Au)
Destiel ~ It's My Lucky Day
Destiel ~ Just One More Night (Au)
Destiel ~ Really, You Got A Cat?
Destiel ~ Protective
Destiel ~ The Mirror Of Erised
Destiel ~ You're My Prisoner (Au)
Destiel ~ A Little Taste Of Heaven
Shit, She's Pissed
Destiel ~ Face It Babe, We're Meant To Be
Destiel ~ Roommates (Au)
Destiel ~ Roommates Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ Hey Now (Au)
Destiel ~ Hey Now Part 2 (Au)
A New Beginning (Future Adventure)
This Is The End

Destiel ~ Don't Forget About Me Part 3 (Au)

3.6K 124 54
Autorstwa Nananana989

A/N: part 3!

................

"I'm an idiot." Cas sighs.

"Yes you are." Savannah agrees.

"Not helping." Cas groans.

"I'm kidding Cas." Savannah assured.

"I can't believe I made myself fall deeper. He's just going to leave again." Cas looks at the table. He was at Savannah's house. She always welcomed her friend. Her best friend. Savannah set her drink down.

"Look, I can't say I understand what it must be like, but I can say that this is your life. Time is short and limited. You have to make the most of it while you have it. If you don't, it slips away and the next thing you know, we're on our deathbeds." Savannah said kindly.

"So, I should be with Dean for the short time he's here?" Cas questions.

"Is that what you want?" She smiled softly.

"Yeah." Cas whispered.

"Then go get him tiger. You have to make this life count." Savannah encouraged.

"Fine." Cas laughed a bit. "Dean told me that if we wanted to hang out to visit him and his brothers at the motel." Cas smiles.

"Then go!" Savannah laughed, pushing him out the front door.

"Stay gold Savannah." Cas smiles.

"Will do. Now go." She closed the door and Cas went to his car. He had the car for 8 years. Yes, he had the car when he was with Dean. The seats were a bit faded, the leather worn out, but the car held so many good memories, he couldn't get rid of it. He wondered if Dean still had the impala.

Cas pulled out his phone and texted Dean, warning Dean he was coming. Dean had only recently got a phone, so, Cas had hope they could keep in touch. In less than a minute Dean texted back, happy Cas was coming over. But also warning Cas that he was going to meet his dad.

That part got Cas. He hadn't met Dean's dad before. He trained his eyes on the road, wanting to get there safely. In 3 minutes, Cas arrived at the motel and he headed for Dean's motel room. He knocked and Sam opened the door.

"Oh hey Cas. Dean is using the bathroom. He'll be out in a minute." Sam ushered Cas in.

"Really Sammy?" Dean snorts, walking in the room. Sam just rolled his eyes.

"Hey Dean." Cas smiled. Dean smiled back.

"Hey there Cas." Sam just glanced at the two and walked out, saying something about eye fucking.

"Dean, is this the boy you've been telling me about?" A completely new voice to Cas had approached. He turned and saw a man. Dark hair and bluish green eyes with a bit of a beard.

"Yeah. Dad, this is Cas. Cas, this is my dad." Dean awkwardly introduced.

"Nice to meet you." Cas smiled brightly.

"You too." The scene seemed to perfect, Cas realized. I mean, it was like something out of a terrible television show. He could tell the smiles were fake and worry hid behind Dean's eye. The family was hiding something, and Cas had to say something.

"You're hiding something. Both of you. Your smile is false and you look much to worried." Cas comments.

"We're not hiding anything." Dean's dad lied. The lie was hard to detect, but he could sense it.

"You don't have to lie. If you're hiding something, fine, you don't have to tell me about it. But don't lie, it makes the situation much worse." Why did Cas have to run his mouth.

"How'd y-"

"Psychologically." Cas boredly said.

"You can call me John, Cas." Dean's dad said. The muscles Dean had tensed, relaxed.

"Well, it's a pleasure meeting you John." Cas smiled.

"Does anyone here know how to write an essay? I mean! 5 page argument on gay marriage!" Adam groaned from the couch. Cas had just noticed him.

"Use double space and change the font size of all periods to 16." Cas said from where he stood. He had noticed Adam was typing on a laptop.

"Thanks." He went back to his essay.

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot English was your best subject!" Dean comments.

"I can't believe you still remember that after eight years." Cas chuckled.

"Stop flirting!" Sam groans from who fucking knows where. John seem surprised at this. "Did you two date?" He questions. Cas didn't know how to answer, but Dean answered quickly.

"Yeah. In high school. Michigan, 1995." Dean says, as if some secret code were exchanged, John knew exactly when Dean was talking about. This family had its secrets.

"Wait, this is the guy you dated? I don't think a guy this smart could tolerate you." John says, seeming like a backhand blow to Dean. Cas could feel the sting of the comment as well.

"What are you implying?" Cas questions.

"Well, Dean's never been the sharpest tool in the box." Cas was shocked by John. Dean was plenty smart. He knew that. I just don't think John knew, and by the way Dean tensed up again, Dean felt extremely offended by the comment.

"Dean is not dumb. I've met dumb people, they can hardly tell right from left. Hell, I've met the biggest douche bags to have ever existed. And, dare I say it, I don't care what happened in your past, but no one should speak that poorly of their own son." Cas words echoed the room. Dean stared at the ground and smiled.

"I doubt you have a hard life." John snorts.

"I live in a rather large family. My dad is a single dad, an alcoholic who wouldn't pay for my college tuition. I worked 5 jobs to get enough money to pay for my college tuition. I worked hard in school to get scholarships. I avoided making friends. My best friend is a psychopath who would kill for me, and I couldn't be happier to have her as my best friend. I'm a gay in the world of homophobics. I worked hard to live a rather comfortable life. Yeah, my life isn't hell anymore, but I sure went to hell and back to get where I am now." Cas let roll off his tongue. His life story. Cas turned to look at Dean. "I actually came to talk to you Dean. Considering well, the situation, let's talk outside." Cas grabbed Dean's wrist and pulled him out of the room.

"I've never seen someone talk to my old man like that." Dean smiled at Cas. He pulled Cas close, pressing a kiss on his lips. "So, what did you come to talk about? Did you uh, think about us?" Dean questions with a gulp.

"I went to talk to Savannah because, crazy as she is, she gives excellent advice. She asked me what I wanted, and that I should follow my heart. And I said as painful as it would be to watch you leave again, I still want to be with you." Cas softly smiled.

"Good. Because I want to be with you, no matter how much pain it brings me." Dean smiled, baring his perfect white teeth. They stood there for a minute, the cool silence not uncomfortable for once.

"Should we head back inside?" Cas questions.

"Yeah." Dean sighed. They walked back inside, everything seemed to kick back into motion.

"Dean, you need to say goodbye to Cas for now. We have a job to do." John says bitterly.

"Oh. Well, I guess I'll see you later Cas." Dean sighs.

"Yeah. You know where to find me." Cas gave Dean a smile, and Dean winked. Cas walked out of the hotel room and headed back to his house. The drive was extremely boring. But soon enough, Cas arrived at home, unlocking the door and going inside.

He kicked off his shoes and walked to his study. He picked up a journal and sank into one of the chairs. His father may have been a deadbeat drunk, but as soon as he found out Cas was doing well, he gave some of his things to Cas. A beat up old journal full of monsters, such a silly tale. But Cas adored the book, the worn out edges made of black leather. The yellowed pages with beautiful cursive writing on it. Pictures and sketches of creatures so hideous, Cas thought it was much to descriptive.

He opened a page about hunters. They were not a monster, but rather monster hunters. The page spoke about hunters so gruesome, you should fear for your life if you ever met them. The name, oh Cas knew as his heart sped up, that he should be scared for his life.

"Hunting things, saving people, the family business." - The Winchesters

Cas swallowed dryly. Dean, Sam, Adam and John Winchester. It all made sense as it clicked in his head. He had always noticed the slight scars on Dean's body, but he never thought much of it. The family's impressive built, also made sense, they must be running a lot. It would also explain why Dean went to that old little town in Michigan. There had been a few mysterious deaths in the area.

But, why was the family here now? In this a city like San Diego? The place was so damn peaceful. Then, it struck Cas, a shiver ran down his spine. Why was it hat every time Cas got a promotion, someone died? Why was it that his boss never had meetings, always set a rep? Why was it that, he was afraid to go into the sun, he liked red wine?

Cas flipped to the page on vampires. He read each fact, and he shivered. He must of been there for who knows how long before he heard a knock on his door. He jumped, obviously startled, but put his book down, and heading towards the door. He hides a silver knife under his shirt, just in case. As he opens the door, he sees Dean, but he isn't less tense.

"Something wrong Cas?" Dean questions, his brows furrowed together in concern.

"Hunting things, saving people, the family business." Cas mocked, and Dean went deathly pale.

"What ar-"

"You're a hunter. Yeah, I figured it out. Your whole family is. If you're in town, that mean trouble follows. It was the reason you were in that tiny little town in Michigan. And I know why you're hear now. A vampire, feeds on humans with sharp pointy teeth, able to create vampires by blood entering the body of a human." Cas said in a flat tone.

"Cas, how did you find out any of this stuff?" Dean questions. Cas pulls Dean inside and closes the door. He puts the silver knife back on the table.

"My dad gave me a journal, a book full of monsters, and a page dedicated to the Winchesters." Cas said, going to the study and bringing the book back.

"I never asked, what was your father's name?" Dean questions.

"Chuck." Cas informed.

"Right. Cas, I didn't want to tell you, my job is dangerous." Dean sighed.

"I know who the vampire is." Cas muttered. Dean looked closely at Cas.

"Who is it?" Dean questions.

"My boss. Every time I get promoted, someone in the building goes missing. My boss always wears sunglasses, hates sunlight, and only drinks red wine." Cas explained.

"Here I was thinking this night might end in sex. But no, I have to take you back to my family so you can repeat what you told me." Dean sighed.

"At least now I understand why you never stay anywhere long." Cas but his lip.

"And I understand if you never want to se-" Cas grabbed Dean's shirt and pulled him in for a kiss. Dean reacted immediately, it was natural by now. His hands rested on Cas' hips, gripping them tightly. Even though they both knew that they were being stupid, they still went on. Cas' hands rested on Dean's firm chest, griping the material.

But, sudden realization sent shockwaves down Cas' spine.

"Dean." Cas breathed.

"What?" Dean questions.

"Savannah, we work in the same building. She might be next!" Cas breathed. Dean's eyes widened.

"Okay, we need to get there ASAP. Can I trust you to drive my car?" Dean asks. Dean was trusting him with baby? Wow.

"Of course!" Cas exclaimed.

"Good, cause you need to drive us there!" Cas got his shoes on and grabbed the journal, heading outside and getting into Dean's impala.

"I hope she's alright!"

...............

A/N: hell yeah! Now we have some action! Be on the lookout for part 4!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

84 6 4
In this world you are given a sentence on your arm. This sentence is the first thing your soulmate ever says to you. Dean is a hunter and working a s...
16.4K 581 17
Dean and Castiel are juniors in high school. They're just friends until deeper feelings form. Destiel high school AU
140 6 6
[OPEN REQUEST - By private message or comments, don't hesitate, I will do my best]. Here are some stories about my favorite Supernatural couple: Dest...
10.3K 193 63
Supernatural one shots. Ships - Destiel (Dean x Cas) Mostly - Sabriel (Sam x Gabriel) Mostly - Denny/Bean (Dean x Benny) A lot - Madam/Midam (Adam x...