Dire

De niallsthumb

Dire (of a situation or event) extremely serious or urgent. "dire consequences" Similar: terrible, dreadful... Mais

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106

72

41 3 0
De niallsthumb

⛔️Violence. Blood.⛔️

I had an idea something I thought would be funny.

I invited Harry over.
I was cooking dinner Harry walked into the kitchen placing his keys on the counter wrapping his arms around my waist "it smells amazing."kissing my head

I held on to him. Smiling "have I ever told you how much I love you." Looking up at him

"Hmm I think a time or two but I'm a bit of a narcissist so tell me again." Smirking

I kiss him "I love your confidence." I kiss him again "your lips." kiss. "your heart." I kiss his chest "I love your dimples" kiss "love your jokes" kiss "I love your tattoos" I kiss his arm I love your ..
My hand grazed his crotch.

"What you're not gonna kiss it?" he pouts

I lower my self looking up at Harry before kissing his crotch. He let out a deep breath.

I turn around to stir the food. Like nothing happened "So Harry how was work?"

"Fuck off." he laughed

"Hm?"

"You're on about something." Pitching my hip

"I'm not" I shook my head

He hummed not believing me.

We ate together. After We decided to watch a movie

I let out a huff

Then a few more. he let out a laugh looking at me. Waiting for me to say something. But I didn't I just huffed again

"You alright?" he laughed

"Harry?"

"Yes baby" he smirked

"Never mind.." I trailed off

"No tell me. what?"

"It's nothing."

He nodded with a a smirk looking back at the screen.

I placed my hand on his thigh while watching the movie. I let my hand move up and down his thigh. Harry grabbed my hand.

"Baby" he warned with a laugh

"I want one"

"I'm sorry what?" He asked confused

"A baby. I want one."

He looked at me "you're mad" he laughed

I climbed on to his lap "I want one"

His hands rested on my hips "Who even are you." Shaking his head

"Im your girlfriend lexy hi" putting my hand out.

"You're messing with me" he rolled his eyes

I leaned forward kissing his lips while moving my hips.

"Baby" he whined into my lips

"Harry" I matched the whine in his voice

"You have birth control we couldn't even if we wanted to"

"I went and got it taken out."

"No you didn't" he laughed

"I did I asked Ed to take me."

He squinted at me grabbing my arm pulling my sleeve up to see a bandage He's eyes widen "Alexis!"

"You said you wanted one."

"I meant in a couple of years love." He looked between both of my eyes.

"I want one now please!!" I rocked my hips. I could feel him getting hard.

He shook his head "baby this is so random there's no way you even thought about this.."

"I did. I've thought about it since the moment we got ice cream that day."

"Why didn't you talk to me before getting it out?" He furrowed his eyebrows

I shrugged "thought you would be happy" Letting my voice drop

"Baby..love..I'm not trying to say I don't want one. I just don't think now is the time."

I put my hand over my eyes.

Harry held me "don't cry..I just think we should wait."

"Do you not love me?"

"What of course I love you. Baby this is so random this isn't something you fully thought about."

I reach to his button on his pant "Please"

He sucked in "we can't"

My face went to his chest

He thought I was crying as he rubbed my back taking my hand and placing it on his crotch feeling his hard on "just the thought has my cock throbbing but I don't think it's a good idea right now."

He pulled my face to look at him

I couldn't t hold back my smile He looked confused. "You're crying why are you smiling?" He analyzed my face. "you're fucking with me yeah?" He went to my arm and ripped off the bandage. "You little shit."

I erupted into a fit of laughter

He flipped me onto my back. "You think you're funny huh? What if I was all for it huh then what?"

I shrugged "sucks to suck" I laughed

He's eyes flicked between mine. "You really had me going there. Getting me all hard."

"Did you really think I would ask Ed to bring me to the doctors?"

"Lex i trust you I take everything you say to be the truth nothing less."

"Those words meant everything." I went to Kiss him

He moved his face away "What makes you think you deserve to be kissed right now."

"Because I love you and I can't wait to have a baby with you one day."

He smirk "I guess that's a good reason huh" leaning down and pecking my lips.

We spent the night cuddling and joking around.

Harry phone rang he rolled his eyes it's Niall bet he wants us to go out.

He answered the phone "No we don't feel like going out" he answers with a laugh

Harry's eyes furrow and his demeanor changes. He mumbled 'Yeah.. alright. I'm at Lexy's. Before hanging up'

"Everything okay?" I asked Eagerly

"There's a situation I have to help sort out."

"What kind of situation?"

"A group of guys that think it was smart to try to rip off us."

"So you have to leave now?" I whine

"Yeah. It was a lot of money baby."Leaning down and kissing my head. "I love you I'll see you tomorrow okay."

I sighed "alright Love you be safe okay."

"Always." He smiled

Harry POV

We drove down to the warehouse that we use for outside work. God I wish I could have spent the night with lex. She makes me feel normal like this side of me doesn't exist. She would definitely be scared and hate me if she knew how evil I am. She says she wouldn't but the only side she seen is me protecting children of course she can see the good in that. But that barely scratches the surface of the shit I do. I haven't involved myself in this as much lately because I've honestly been distracted with well her. She makes me want to better.. nicer.. but that's not how the world works. If you're nice people take advantage of you. You need to be cruel match the energy the world puts out.

Well tonight I'm going to be evil. Niall called saying one of the men brought up Lex. So now he's a dead man.

We arrived at the warehouse. We hop out.

Niall nodded to me. "Haven't gone soft on us right styles?"

I chuckle "not a chance."

We walk into the building a few of our other men out there. They give me a nod I nod back walking into the room. With the 3 men tied one of them smiled at me as I entered

Red is all I could see. "What the fuck is so funny"

"You you're like a bunch of high schoolers"

I shrug "fair enough" I could give two shits about his shit insult he's the one tied up.

I take my jacket off "So which one of you fuckwads decided to bring up Alexis?"

One that was smiling spoke "How is she? God that was one hell of a night seeing her on stage."

My fist came flying into his face.

"Aw is she your little toy?" He mocked

My dark thoughts were on overdrive. But I stayed silent walking towards the table in the back of the room filled with random shit to torcher the unlucky guest.

The fuckwad spoke again "Technically she belongs to our member luke"

"You're saying luke like I give a shit. But in lighten me how does she belong to him?"

"He bought her from John. He's going to get what belongs to him"

I chuckle "I forget you scumbags think you can just buy people like they are property." my voice dropping the laugh "he's not going to touch Alexis."

The other man spoke "we will get her back. And when we do we won't be so nice to her next time around."

Red. my hammer came down on the man knee. He screamed in pain.

Fuckwad spoke again "did we tick a nerve? Wait until I show her how a man is going to treat her. wait until I slit her fucking throat once I'm done with her."

Red. Red. Red
I grabbed the brace knuckles in my pocket punching him over and over.

Storming over to the corner where we have warehouse supplies grabbing a light bulb grabbing his jaw and forcing it inside.

"Eat it" I shouted he stared at me I went over grabbing a drill putting it to his stomach.

I know what their doing their trying to get me to snap so I just shoot them. But that wouldn't quite the evil thoughts.

"You think you're going to say some awful shit and I'm just going to shoot you and get it over with huh?" I laugh "I'm going to make this long and dreadful for you. So bite down"turning the drill on. My knee came up slamming his jaw shut. fucking chew and swallow. I watched as blood came from his mouth. I drilled into his stomach. Pulling it out and doing it again and again.

I yell "all of this over a fucking man who can't properly run a gang. You want to be a scum bag so fucking bad that you will join a gang that can't even protect their own."

I walked over to the other man that's been quiet this entire time. "what do you fucking know!"

I sat there quietly I probably looked crazy covered in blood. From his people.

"Tell me or I swear to god I will take  your insides out and force you to eat them Fucking test me." I shout.

"Theres a reward for Alexis." he spoke quickly.

"Why she's innocent." I shout

The other man spoke. "She's johns daughter she belongs to us."

"Wrong answer dickwad" I recalled what he said earlier "you said next time have you laid a hand on her?"

He laughs

I look at the guy who's been answering my questions "he's touched Alexis?"

He looked at the ground when he spoke "He was in charge of her when she was in holding."

I walked over grabbing a saw turning it on Sawing off every finger then his hands "whoopsies silly me loooks like you're not tied to anything.. better cut your feet off before you can run away." The man laid there lifeless

I looked over to the man I made eat the glass seeing him groaning in pain. Then back at the guy who has yet to be punished.

I walk over to him. With my head tilted he looks terrified. "Seems like you're the only one who knows how to keep your mouth shut. Why are you apart of this Shit?"

He couldn't look me in the eyes "my uncle forced me."

"Who's your uncle I hope it's one of this fuckers." He shook his head no.

"Still a shame you got dragged into this. You seem like a smart guy could have done anything else with your life."

"I didn't have a choice it was this or my sister was going to be kidnapped."He cried

I took a dead breath "Sob story ok. points for guilting me."

"It's not a sob story." He spoke angrily

"Tell me some information then I'll let you go fuck I'll drop you off in another country with a fresh start."

"I don't know much but I know they want Alexis and they aren't going to stop."

"Who's in charge John is dead. Is it that Luke guy?" I play dumb

"No it's not Luke!" he defended quickly. Which was a good sign. "I don't know it's a huge secret only certain people know."

One of the other guys mumbled "keep your mouth shut Jacob." I darted my eyes back to whom I assume is now Jacob. "Don't mind him he's going to bleed out here in the next few hours."

He swallowed looking terrified putting his head down "I'm a dead man either way either you kill me or if I leave here alive they will kill me."

I roll my eyes "So tell me about this luke guy?"

He swallowed and shrugged I held my drill out

"He was johns right hand man but not anymore now that johns gone he just takes care of the strip club. He's actually not that bad as the rest of them."

"Not that bad?" I tilt my head. "Because he clearly thought he could buy my girlfriend."

"I've never seen him mistreat any of the strippers. They don't seem afraid of him. He's never forced me to hurt or kill anyone either. He start defending Luke. "He might be in the same situation as me being forced to be there."

"Regardless he's still a piece of shit. So if you come across him tell him Harry said I'm coming for him." I smile

He nodded. I walked away looking at the other two men who were almost dead but unconscious spitting on both of them.

I grabbed a rag to clean my hands "You Jacob were a good boy and because I have this new little voice in the back of my head telling me to give you a chance. I'm going to let you go."

"Thank you thank you thank you so much."

I hissed crushing the hes new hope of getting out of this. He froze looking at me. "So here's what going to happen. Im gonna have my men bring you out of the country drop you off. For a fresh start."

He quickly nodded "ok"

"But I'm still going to have to beat the shit out of you. For one attempting to fuck with dire. And two if your people do find you they will kill you if you're unharmed so I'm doing you a favor." Shrugging

He looked at me scared but nodded his head.

After I went ahead and roughed him up a bit. I walked out directing the dire members what to do with him.

Niall laughed "look the grinch of dire finally grew a heart."

Louis shakes his head "soft"

"Fuck off." I rolled my eyes

"You let him live. chances he's fucking lying." Louis spoke

"He defended luke. Luke wouldn't show he's not a threat if he couldn't trust him." I state my reason

"Still" Louis spoke

"Still what? I didn't tell him about Luke working for us. If he's lying Luke's safe and I'll kill him the next time I see him."

Once I get home I head to the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror. I was cover in blood I looked like a psychopath. What would lexy think if she saw me like this.

I quickly take off my clothes which are covered with blood throwing them in the trash. I get in the shower. Scrubbing my body to get everything off. The only thing I want right now is lexy.

I quickly get out grabbing a clothes and throwing them on.

I sped over to lexys apartment the sun was close to rising the birds were chipping. But my brain was barreling like a train.

I unlock lexys door with the key she gave me. I tiptoe to her room seeing her cuddled into her pillow fast asleep. God she's so innocent. But yet she's with me. She doesn't even know how evil I am. I slowly walk towards her the floor squeaks I froze.

"Harry?"she mumbled

"Yeah it's just me." I whisper

She opens her arms and I climb into bed I pull her to my chest. My thoughts slowly come to a stop. I'm home.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

306K 7.4K 74
when Anastasia meets Harry, things change excessively. little did she know, her meeting him would change her heart. she never knew he would change to...
624K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
6.9K 155 83
His hands are soft and his nails are coloured black. His cross tattoo shines in the light and his hairs are standing. I look down at his anchor tatto...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...