His Precious

By AmicaFelice

Reva Kholi X Ansh Jindal Arrange marriage Love at first sight ______________________________________________... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chaptar 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 (The End)
Epilouge
New Books

Chapter 13

14.1K 603 14
By AmicaFelice

Reva's Pov

Ansh woke me up at five in evening, I slept almost for three hours. After getting up I get dressed up in a blue denim and a white crop top with white sneakers. My clothes are giving me the exact casual look that he asked.

And yes my closet was really set up in our room as he said with brand new clothes in my size. One question that triggered me is how the hell he knows my size.

I still don't inspect my closet fully because I was in hurry. Of course I didn't wanted to listen 'girls take too much time to get ready' from him. So I just get ready as fast as I can with a minimum touch of makeup which was also present in my room already.

Right now he is driving both of us to our date place. Today we again matched coincidentally, he was also wearing a blue denim, white shirt with fold sleeves in which his muscles are flexing and white sneakers. He is looking hot simply just damn hot.

I am still a little bit sleepy so I didn't speak much to him and I think he understand this because he didn't questioned a lot of things.
I noticed one thing that he was lost in his thoughts since morning. I don't know what's wrong with him but I want to know, so I just asked simply.

"Is something wrong? " I asked and he looked at me with a different kind of emotion but remain silent.

"Is everything Ok" I asked again and he hold my hand mingling our fingers together with a smile. What's wrong with him???

"Yes" he answered and lightly tight his grip on my hand.

"What were you thinking" I questioned.

"I'll tell you after sometime" He answered.

After sometime he stops the car in a parking area and like always opened the car door for me. He held my hand and proceeds me towards outside.

"Where are we" I asked

"Find out yourself" He said as we came out from parking area. I inspect the area and instantly hugged him. I can't believe it he planned a date here.

"Thank you so much" I thanked him for his casual still not so casual date plan. He hugged me back and I can feel him smiling. This moment right now feels unbelievable and he...he feels so good to be true. I hugged him more tightly while thinking how did I get this lucky.

"You like it? He asked

" I love it" I replied

After some time we separated from each other and I look around while holding his hand.

Oh my books...I'm in a carnival, like a fucking carnival, so that in night. I always wanted to come in a carnival on a date and he did it. He is just so unbelievable. God I like this man so much.

I looked at him at last and again he was looking tensed. Just exactly what happened
to him. I need to talk to him seriously about this. As I opened my mouth to ask him he shut me up suddenly by smiling. What's wrong with him today.

"Let's go, I want to ride feris wheel first" I expressed excitedly and start walking. He also came with me as we both were holding hands. But again he seems lost and kinda upset with something.

"Now tell me, what's wrong husband" I asked as we came to the ticket counter.

"Do you want ice cream " He asked. Really....like really.

"No give me the answer of my question first." I said a little rudely. Why he is not telling me anything.

"And I want a straight answer not a different question or story telling" I shut him up again as he opened his mouth to say something.

"As you say but let's sit in your favorite ride first" He said looking at the ferris wheel which was about to start and I walked with him while nodding.

We both sit in our box of faris wheel or whatever that call I don't know and he was still silent.

"Speak up now" I demand and he take a deep breath holding my hands in his.

"I'll tell you but you have to promise me that you'll not stop me in middle and you are going to listen my explaination too after I finish" He said and I nodded with an Ok. Just exactly what he is going to say.

"Reva, I saw you for the first time eight months ago in Feb at your university." He started.

"Whatt.. " I scream in my mind but show him by my expressions because of the promise he took right now.

"I fell in love at first sight with you there, you know you are my first love and I promise last too. I didn't do anything for one month after seeing you there because I myself was unaware about my own feelings." He said and stopped for some seconds thinking something.

"He LOVES ...LOVES...me... I'm his first love... Whattttt"
I wanted to asked all these questions while screaming my lungs out but I decided to wait until he finished.

"After that when I became restless because you were not leaving my mind I expressed everything to Rachit. That idiot become surprised at first and then asked me to figure out my feelings on my own. And when I do figure out guess what ,I was in love with you" He said again chuckling.

"Then I told that to Rachit and he wanted to see you so... I took him to your university. Trust me I just saw you there nothing much. I didn't even stalk you. I mean I did ask for your information from college and tried to found out your account on Instagram but I didn't do anything further." He said  blushing.

I became stunned after listening, because it was sounding so unbelievable.

Did he planned our marriage too? No it can't be possible. Our parents planned our marriage ,they are friends.

"Then" I asked blankly as realisation hits me.

"Then I found out your Instagram with no post or dp and send you a request with a fake I'd but real name and you didn't even accept it. " He said again chuckling and holding my hands a little tightly in his like I would leave him if he 'll leave my hands.

"After that I used to saw you at outside your university from my car window whenever I used to get time. Some time later I decided to ask you for a date but I was afraid of your rejection. So I start passing my days while planning, how to...pursue you in such way that you'll accept.
But then...in July most unexpected thing happened in my life Maa asked me to meet a girl for an arrange marriage and i decline instantly because I just wanted to be with you. But when Maa made me saw your picture by her emotional blackmail tactics,
I became stunned, surprise,shocked Or happy whatever you say. I never thought that my family'll chose you for my arranged marriage. After that I immediately say 'yes' which also shocked my family too but they were so happy to noticed the reason behind my sudden agreement." He explained again.

"Really" I asked to confirm again.

"Yes jaan,It's true that I love you and I wanted to be with you but trust me I didn't arranged our marriage it was arranged by our parents. I wouldn't lie to you I thought about it, I wanted to marry you but I didn't plan it. It all happened by fate and I am so happy that it happened." He said in one go and just then the wheel started moving slowly and I looked around towards all lighting,stopping my eyes at him. I noticed a fear in his eyes, a fear of losing me. I know he was telling truth because I believe eyes can't lie and his eyes we're just pleading and screaming at me to believe him.

I became silent after listening him. I lost my words. I don't know what exactly happened. He actually loves...LOVES me from a long time. It sounds good, actually it feels good.

"Please say something" he said but I just looked at him. How can a person who is this perfect can love me. Moreover everything why his eyes are holding a fear of loosing me. Does he really think that I'll leave him over this reason. When he is nothing but sweet and good to me. Gosh!!!...he is so pure, I want to cry. I never thought about someone like him in my life. Never, even in my dreams.

"Why are you crying ? Don't worry you can leave me if you want.Trust me I wouldn't even say a word. I am not going to act as a selfish person and I am sorr...."

I stop his blabbing by putting my lips over his and I noticed how his eyes become wide and body stiff.I grabbed his collor from one hand and put another one on his chest. I bite his lower lip gently and then suck his upper lip. He didn't kiss me back because I guess he was so surprised to do anything. I leave him after some seconds and then raised my neck a little while blushing to see his face. He was looking at me in shock. Suddenly I giggled after noticing his state, he is so cute.

"I trust you husband and also believe that it's our fate" I said enjoying the view from the top of faris feel. Everything was looking so magical and full of lights. This is the best night of my life. I want to stop the time here.

"You do jaan" He asked

"Yes... I do" I replied with a smile.

He smiled after listening me and hold my hand more tightly.

"You are not going to leave me, right" He asked in a low voice.

"No but if you give me a good reason for that then... "

"Never baby never, you are never getting that reason" He confirmed and I smiled.

"Am I really your first love" I asked with a little happiness, I don't know why but it just feel good.

"Does that make you happy" He asked

"Of course" I answered and he chuckled.

Isn't it's amazing to know that someone like you this much and rooting for your happiness without you knowing.

"One more thing " I asked again

"Yes " He questioned.

"You were thinking that much because of this reason since morning, I mean you were lost in thoughts because of my reaction" I questioned.

"Yes" He said and I laughed.

"Really, aww you are so cute" I compliment him.

"I'm not cute but it is true I was afraid about your reaction. I was thinking that you'll leave me" He explained.

"You are stupid too" I said giggling.

"What did you say" He asked.

"Nothing" I replied

"Well... you are right I was stupid to think that you would leave me over this matter. I forgot my jaan is so pure. She'll never hurt someone even me". He speaks and I looked direct into his eyes.

"You think so high of me " I replied.

"I can " He replied with a smile.

As he speaks the wheel stopped and he gave me his hand to get out from the cart.

"Now tell me... Where do you want to go" Ansh asked with an electric energy in his voice. He seems so happy. He literally have a smile on his face from last five minutes which is rare to see.

"Ice-cream parlour " I said squealing and he took me to the ice-cream parlour.

I took the coffee and vanilla flavor and like last time he didn't have any.

"Don't you like ice-cream husband" I asked.

"We can share" He replied.

"No, we can't, if you want to have ice-cream than buy one for yourself. I am sorry but I am not sharing my ice-cream with you" I said in one go and he looked at me playfully and came close to me.

"We'll see " He whispers in my ear and then kiss my earlobe sending shiver to my whole body, after that he start peppering light kisses on my whole ear.

Is he going to kiss me right now ... Nooo.

"I was just joking, we can share" I said suddenly because I don't wanted to be kissed at a place which is full of people. He looked at me with a little surprised look and then his face become blank.

"Relax... I'll never do anything that'll make you uncomfortable baby" He said and my cheeks become red. How did he understand everything without me saying.

"Let's go, I want to play games" I said to change the topic and he hold my hand then pulled me gently with him saying Ok.

After that we both roam in the whole carnival enjoying some more different rides and games. I try some new kind of fast food from different places and I'll make him try too. I noticed he is very picky about food and he looks adorable when he makes faces after eating something unlikeable. Every moment with him was so magical.

I like everything except the part when some girls looked at him with those eyes like they wanted him for themselves but I ignored them and explore the carnival fullest because I know he is mine (ahem ahem Reva...yours) yes mine, I replied to my inner self too with full confidence.

At the end all I can say is that this is the best date anyone can have. I'm so lucky that I married him. It looks like being single whole life while listening the dating stories of all my friends worth it, because at the end I got the best one. God!!! What I'm thinking. Today was the best day of my life and I'm going to explain this to the person who is next to me.Because he is the reason.

"Thank you" I thank him for giving me one of the best night of my life.

"No need to thanked me, I am happy that I am the one you choose" He replied.

"You know I always wanted to have a date night in a carnival" I told him. It's true, it was in my bucket list because it used to seem so magical to me and I'm glad I am not disappointed. It was more magical than I thought.

"I know " He answered.

"How"? I asked.

" I actually saw the carnival poster in your room with the caption "hashtag perfect date night", so I planned it" He explains.

Just exactly how much he noticed in my room.

"You are a good observer" I said with a little sarcasm.

"I take it as a compliment " He replied making me laugh.

"Let's go to home, you have to go college too tomorrow" He said holding my hand which makes me smile.

"Yes I almost forgot about it and I'm sleepy too so let's go" I said and he smiled.

Then we both came to our house. I slept during the whole ride while he drived.
I don't remember anything after that because I was so sleepy to pay attention.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 8.6K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
948K 38.8K 54
| Complete | ✅ They stared into each others eyes and everything seemed completely oblivious to them. Raw emotions of love and care were floating in...
1.3M 57.6K 68
#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical Indian family where a girl has many rest...
1.5M 52.8K 77
She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus size woman and an handsome man. Both are...