AGREEMENT AND LOVE 3 (Complet...

By Neenasd

AGREEMENT AND LOVE 3 .... Alexander suppasit a well know ceo and a singer of Thailand who runs a big empire... More

chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56 🔞
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63 END

chapter 60

748 64 5
By Neenasd

Author pov...

At morning tevis walk out first and look at vampires playing with thier toys with Alecia he walk fast towards them and stand looking at them while Freye look at her beauty looking at them with a smile....

Freye:"BEAUTY..." She shout which make all vampires look at tevis ... Tevis giggle and above to pick up Freye while mew stop him from no where ...

Mew:"What are you doing baby boy huh ... Did you brush your teeth and finish your morning routine huh ..." Tevis pout his lips and look at with his puppy eyes ...

Tevis:"I...i ...i fell lazy today so i skipped the part for brushing my teeth ..."

Alecia:"Ewww ... Pecoak is dirty..." All vamipers giggle at tevis while he have teary eyes ...

Tevis:"I...I...not meaniee ..." Mew laugh at them and took tevis back to his room while Alex glare at him playfully...

Alex:"I got afaird peacock don't go out early in the morning ok you should only allowed to get out with me ok come on let's get ready ..." Tevis nod his head like a obedient boy ..."

Alex trun and look at mew who nod his head ... Mew walk back to couch while gulf seat next to him and look at mew who was in deep thought he pat his shoulder while mew smile and look at build walking towards them ...

Mew:"Build ask everyone to be in the living in one hour ..." Build nod his head and walk away while gulf look at him ...

Gulf:"What are you upto mew ... Is something wrong ..." Mew shake his head and look at type tharn walking down while type look at mew....

After one hour everyone present in the living room like mew have told them ... Mew look around and find everyone is thier in thier family ....

Tharn:"What happen daddy ... Is something you want or is any problem..." Mew smile and shake his head ...

Zee:"Hey mew babe what with this urgent Meeting with a family ... Your keeping suspense tell us ..." Mew shake his head and look at everyone and tevis who keep rubbing his tummy while looking at mew...

Mew:"I HAVE PLANNED OF SHIFTING BACK TO OLD MANSION ONLY ME,GULF SAINT,ZEE AND ALEX ,TEVIS ... NO ONE IS ALLOWED OTHER THAN US ... AND I AM NOT LISTING NO FROM ANYONE GET BACK PACK YOUR THINGS ..." Mew walk towards his room while tevis look Alex who walk towards thier room ...

Zee:"What only we are shifting thier again but why only us mew ... " Saint drag him towards his room while type look at tharn who was surprised with his daddies sudden decision...

Type:"I will tell you tharn let them go ok we will see them often ..."

Tharn:"But why they are moving out suddenly baby is something wrong and tevis is pregnant too whom will take care of him other than Alex ... Their should someone to look after him right why daddy choose only them ..."

Build:"Hmm sorry for dada if you don't mind will stay with tevis till his pregancy so i can take care of him and i will talk to grandpa ... Me and bible will shift with them ... "

Type:"Yes your right build go pack your things and Alecia she will be with us till the time and please take care of him properly build..." Build nod his head and drag bible with him ...

Tevis:"Ahhhh...ahhh..ahhh... I don't want to go Alex ... I will miss everyone and papa type is pregnant too why should only moving out all of sudden and your keeping quite come on speak something and stop the packing i am not coming with you leaving my babies here...."

Alex stop what he is doing and look at tevis who glaring at him with a pout ... Alex smile and hug him while patting his back ...

Alex:"I think your sleepy peacock come on look your yawning come to bed let's sleep ok baby Peacock..." Tevis smile and yawn Before moving towards the bed ...

Tevis:"You know Alex ... When i am pregnant with Alexia i always fall asleep whatever the place is you know it make me laugh right know hahaha..." Tevis laugh while Alex hum at him before caressing at his hair ...

Alex find tevis fall sleep while holding his shirt tightly... He kiss his forehead before removing his hand ... He pack rest of his luggage while walking out...

Alex:"I packed our luggage and dad's please take care of Alecia and bring her once to see us and all vamipers too and you guys too ..." Everyone nod thier head while mew and gulf walk down while mile and sam carry thier Luggage...

Zee:"Ahhh... It's heavy baby what you packed everything in the room or what look four luggage your unbelievable..." Everyone chuckled at them while mew look bible and build placing their luggage...

Mew:"Don't i make clear you guys..." Build gulp down while looking at type ... Type nod his head and move close to mew and hug his hand while showing his puppy eyes...

Type:"Dada... You love everyone right ... But you forget that tevis need some to look after him thier so i told build and bible to stay with you ... Tyee baby is sorry ..." Type make a fake cry while mew laugh and pat his head....

Mew:"Fine fine baby Type .... Then we will be leaving so take care of you too don't run around and don't stress Yourself.... EVERYONE LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY TAKE CARE OF TYPE AND BABIES ... NOVA IT'S YOUR DUTY TO KEEP ON THEM I WILL COME HERE ONCE A WEEK TO SEE YOU ALL SO BE CAREFULL..." Everyone was surprised with new because it's been Along he have spoken roughly to them ...

Tul:"Don't worry honey ... I will take care of everyone and please call us everyday and look after yourself..." Gulf hug tul and walk out while mile and sam ,jeff carry the luggage towards the cars ...

Mew:"Bible build and Alex with tevis come in one car while he drive other one to the mansion and bible you drive it ..."

Alex:"Yes bible you drive because tevis is sleeping so will keep him in my lap ..." Bible nod his head and walk out while Alex carry tevis out while type move and kiss his forehead while tharn pat Alex shoulder...

Mew:"Then see you all and take care of this preggy guy and vamipers carefully..." Everyone nod thier head while bible drive off with Alex while mew drive behind them ...

Tharn:"Why i fell something is wrong happen baby ... Can you tell us what with daddy's sudden decision..."

Type:"It's about tevis pregnancy..." Type told everything which make tharn stand from his seat while everyone look at him with wide eyes ..

Apo:"WHAT WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME PAPA TYPE ... " Mile hold him while yu shake his head and run off towards his room while tharn rub his forehead ...

Type:"That's why dada have made this decision to keep tevis safe from here because if he is here i am sure he will run behind the babies and carry them out so to avoid everything dada made this decision i trust him guys Because he was always thier for me know he is with my son in law so don't stress out and worry about them ... Get back to your room and take care of babies..."

Tharn:"Your right baby... What ever daddy have done is good and let's see tevis once a week so you don't miss them and everyone too but should visit him separately..." Everyone nod thier head while apo wipe his tears and nod his head ...

Other side Alex carry tevis out of the car who was still in deep sleep not knowing they have already arrived to the mansion... It's belongs to everyone but it's under name of all bottoms ... Gulf smile while looking at mew ...

Gulf:"It's been long right mew ... " Mew nod his head while walking inside while maid's have already cleaned everything and grauds standing in thier place ...

Build:"Wow... It's look elegant Grandpa's ... " Gulf and saint giggle looking at build because all the flashback flash them when they enter the mansion ...

Mew:"Alex that room belongs to you ... So tevis don't need to walk the stairs and next to him is saint so if you need help you can call him ... And mew and bible will be upstairs go make him sleep comfortably... And all of you wait here ..."

Gulf:"So know can you tell me what's going on mew ... Why did you bring us here..."

Saint:"I will tell you babe ... That about tevis ..." Saint told everything which make everyone worried while mew nod his head ...

Mew:"So that's why he shift here to take care him specially and i want everyone to be careful with him till his delivery and build take care of him with saint ... " Build nod his head before walking towards the kitchen...

Gulf:"I will be more careful and take care of him Mew don't worry about it. .."

_______________________________________

Spoiler ....

Tevis:"Huh... I am hungry but where is snacks are kept ... Good Alex is not next to me if he is next me he will not allow me to sneak out ..."

Tevis sneak out and look around and find maid's room where locked and walk towards the kitchen and find the cupboard is higher ... He pull the chair and stood in Before opening all door...

Tevis:"Wait baby papa is searching snacks for you let's have something... Your are baddie you know because your hungry late at this hour ..." he find cookies and took hand full while he drop everything hearing a voice ...

Alex:"WHAT YOU THINK YOUR DOING RIGHT HERE TEVIS ... "

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 2.6K 21
Mew Suppasit is a famous singer,with his handsome face,and angelic voice...He surely can steal any girls heart. Being the most positive and happy go...
217K 10.2K 26
Where Gulf is a university student and Mew is the CEO of one of the largest banks in Southeast Asia. What happens when Gulf becomes Mew's new persona...
156K 6.4K 15
Mew suppasit is the CEO of MeMind cooperations, True blooded alpha, and Mafia King Gulf kanawut is his secretary and assistant But here the thing wh...
142K 7.4K 43
Hi, I'm Gulf Kanawut and I am the husband of the most feared drug trafficker in Thailand...... You want to know more? so come and read this storyy wi...