Full House

By fillomina

Y/N has a steady job and lives alone, that is, until she tags along with her friend to the shelter. Jimin, Ho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 44

6.2K 353 100
By fillomina

Y/N POV 

I walked into the office and made a beeline for my desk. I managed to make it there without anyone talking to me and sighed in relief, slumping into my chair and dumping my bag on the floor.

"Excuse me" Lisa stood in front of me.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry, I was going to text you! I wasn't feeling well yesterday so I left early! I'm sorryyyyyy please forgive meeeeee!" I did feel bad.

"Fine" she grumbled and rolled her eyes at me. "But we're getting lunch today. I want curry"

"Deal" I accepted.

"Okay please don't say anything though?" I pleaded with Lisa as she sat there, mouth open in shock and her hand holding the spoonful of curry frozen in midair.

"You were a fucking bet?!"

"Yes, yes I know, you warned me and I was dumb" I rested my chin in my hand as I pushed my own curry around with a spoon.

"But you know what? This is ok!" I gave a smile.

"I got 2 free meals, a delicious homemade dinner, and I got to meet his hybrid, who is adorable by the way" I listed the positives off on my fingers.

"Well, at least you're looking at the bright side" Lisa rolled her eyes at me and continued eating.

I stuck my tongue out at her and continued with my meal as well. For some reason my mind wandered back to Jin. It wouldn't be so bad to take him out on another lunch date, right? Maybe he could even bring his hybrid along, I wondered if he likes curry? They're gone, stupid!

"Sorry, I think we're probably not suited for each other. I wouldn't want to waste anymore of your money" I smiled sweetly.

"How about you come over then? It doesn't cost me anything to cook, right?" Lucas persisted.

"Maybe we can revisit this in a few months or something, I think right now is probably not the best" I decided to leave a fake opportunity for the future, in hopes that he would accept my rejection.

"Are you sure? I think we got on pretty well..."

"Yeah, it's just not the best timing for me right now" I gritted my teeth. Just leave me the hell alone.

"Ah.. alright then" he offered a half smile and walked away.

Finally!

Please just let this day end quickly!

Yoongi POV

I stared at the hybrids cuddled together in the large bed. Jimin was happily snoozing on Jungkook's chest, both of them letting out soft snores every now and then.

"Woah" Hobi stood behind me, after finally shifting.

I followed his line of sight to see that he was staring at the bandages covering Jungkook's ear. Obviously we had told Hobi that he was injured, which was why we were letting him stay here, but he didn't know the extent of the injury.

We left Jimin and Jungkook to keep sleeping, it seemed like they were very comfortable and had taken a liking to each other.

"So this Lucas asshole" Hobi piped up as we got into the kitchen.

"Pfft, he's not even worth it" I grumbled as I turned on the coffee machine.

Hobi just hummed in agreement and made his way over to the couch, plopping himself down and turning the TV on quietly.

As I stared at the drawer of mugs, debating which one to choose, I kept thinking about Jungkook. He reminded me so much of Felix... when he got injured too.

"Can you make me food hyungieeeee" Hobi whined softly from the couch.

"You have arms and legs" I reminded him, but got to work preparing something anyway.

Soft footsteps sounded their way through the house, and I looked up to see Jungkook walking towards the kitchen, Jimin snuggled in his arms. I noticed he had his hat on again.

"Um, thank you... for letting me sleep in the bed" he bowed his head as he spoke.

"It's no problem, did you sleep okay?" I asked.

"Y-yeah, best sleep of my life" he grinned sheepishly.

"That's what we said too!" Hobi called out from the couch.

I gave a pointed look to Jimin, who was still happily perched in Jungkook's arms, held tightly to his chest. He just meowed at me, and rested his head against the strong arms holding him.

Rolling my eyes, I turned back to the coffee machine.

"Do you drink coffee?" I asked Jungkook.

"U-um, haven't had it in a while..."

"I'll make you one, you can decide if you like it or not." I smiled at him.

I was starting to scare myself with how calm I was. A foreign hybrid was in my home, my territory. Not just that, but another male hybrid, in my home near my female owner. Why wasn't I freaking out? Or at least acting a little more hostile?

What's going on with me?

Not just me, but Hobi and Jimin too. Hobi seemed indifferent, and Jimin was really cosying up to Jungkook. When Jin begged us to just give him some food and let him stay in the shed, I never would have imagined myself being ok with Jungkook sleeping in our old bed, only a few metres away from Y/N. Never could have imagined Jimin snuggling up to him, or myself offering him a coffee.

Maybe it was because he was young? Maybe because he was young, and injured, and prey, my instincts were just telling me to protect, even though he wasn't mine? He already belonged to a pack, but maybe since he was separated from them and vulnerable, maybe it was bringing a softer side out from me.

"You can sit on the couch, you know" I told him, after realising that he was still standing near the bench, looking a little lost. My gaze wandered across the exposed skin of his arms, taking in the sight of fading bruises.

"O-okay" he said quietly and made his way over to the couches.

He sat down in the single seater and adjusted Jimin in his lap, watching whatever Hobi had put on the TV.

After a little while, I brought him a mug of coffee.

"I put a little milk and sugar" I told him as he gently took the mug from me.

"Thank you" he was so polite and cute.

Pull yourself together, Yoongi! I scolded myself as I went back into the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone.

At least I could reason that I wasn't the only one that was acting weird, Hobi didn't seem to care at all and Jimin was acting like best buddies with Jungkook.

I whipped together some avocado toast, it reminded me of the first breakfast we ate here and I thought it would be fitting for Jungkook to have too. I also made a bowl of fruit salad so that he could boost his immune system with the vitamins.

Placing the plates of toast on the coffee table, Jungkook's eyes grew impossibly wide. He would have noticed that there were 4 plates, so one of them was obviously for him. Jimin jumped off his lap and I thought I heard a quiet whine as the fluffy cat scurried off to go shift.

A few hours later, and we hadn't really moved from the couch at all. Jimin was teaching Jungkook how to play mario kart, and I couldn't lie, it was pretty entertaining to watch. Jungkook picked it up pretty quickly, he mentioned that one of his previous owners used to play a lot of games, and sometimes he would play them when they were all out.

A knock on the front door grabbed all of our attention, Jungkook freezing completely. I could tell he was debating on whether or not to shift and hide. I walked up to the front door, already having an idea of who it was, and the scent that hit me as I opened it confirmed my suspicion.

"Hyung!" Jungkook cried and shot up, bolting towards Jin.

"Hey Kookie!" Jin caught him just in time and wrapped his arms tightly around him. I could see from under the sweatpants Jungkook's little bunny tail wiggling around like crazy.

I took the empty container from Jin's hand that was awkwardly trying to hold it and hug his packmate at the same time.

"How are you feeling? Did you sleep ok?" Jin pulled Jungkook away and inspected his body, eyes lingering longer on the hat covering his injury.

"Hyung, you should feel the bed, it's the most amazing thing in the world!" Jungkook's eyes lit up and he bounced on his feet.

I mean, I knew the bed was good, but he was crazy about it. Maybe that's what living on the streets for so long does to you.

"Thank you again, so much" Jin now turned to me, bowing. "Namjoon and I really appreciate everything, if there's anything we can do to repay you, please-"

"It's ok, like I said, you took care of our Y/N" I cut him off.

Jin just nodded, still holding onto his packmate tightly. I noticed Jungkook's eyes lit up when Namjoon's name was mentioned, he must really miss his pack.

"How's the search going? Find anything? You could always try something near here, it might be cheaper than the inner city..." I tried to make conversation as I took the container to the sink.

"No luck yet" Jin mumbled. He looked so tired, I wondered how much sleep he got.

"Jungkook can stay another night... if you want" I offered, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible.

"I...I-" I could tell he wanted to accept the offer, but didn't want to keep asking for help.

"It's ok, Y/N is at work all day and he's been entertaining Jimin pretty well" I tried to settle his worries.

Jin let out a sigh, and looked at Jungkook who was still holding on to him, but surprisingly not protesting. I bet he wanted to sleep in the bed again.

"Thank you... I'm going to search really hard today, I will find something as quickly as possible!" He finally said, determinedly.

To be completely honest, I didn't mind the bunny being around. He was cute, and he wasn't staying here forever, it was just a temporary thing. He wasn't going anywhere near Y/N and didn't seem to have plans to. It didn't seem like the others minded him being here either.

"Don't stress, how's your alpha?" I asked as I started pulling out some ingredients. I was a bit curious about their alpha, I didn't know much about him.

"Um, he's... he's ok, just worried about Kookie, and a bit stressed about our living situation" Jin was being surprisingly open. I knew that I would try to pretend that everything was fine, but maybe he had been doing that for so long that he just couldn't anymore.

"You can sit down if you want, I was just about to make lunch" I offered. I was planning on giving our lunch leftovers to Jin to take, but he came before I started cooking.

"Thank you" he bowed again and went to sit in the single seater. Jungkook detached himself and rushed off into the spare room. Jin and I were a bit confused for a moment, before Jungkook reappeared in his bunny form, hopping over the couch that Jin was about to sit down on. Now that he didn't have his hat on, the bandage-covered ear was out for all to see, and we couldn't help but stare at it, feeling pity for the poor bunny.

"Aww did you want cuddles?" Jin cooed at him, as he sat down. He bent down and picked Jungkook up from where he was waiting on the floor.

"Namjoon misses you very much, he asks about you all the time" I heard him whispering softly to the bunny, scratching around his head and holding him tightly to his chest.
"When he sees you again he's going to give you the biggest hug"

As I listened to Jin softly speak to Jungkook, I felt my heart swelling, but also felt stabs of pain. From what Jin had told me, they've been separated for 4 nights now, and it must be so hard. At least Jin could keep checking up on the bunny, but for an alpha to be separated from his pack, not knowing if they're ok, he must be suffering.

I couldn't imagine being separated from either of my packmates. If Jimin was injured like Jungkook was, and he was off somewhere in a random house with other hybrids I didn't know, I'd be freaking out.

Hobi ended up putting a movie on while they waited for lunch. I finished cooking quickly and put the chicken dish in a large serving bowl, along with some rice and kimchi. Grabbing some individual eating bowls, I brought everything to the coffee table where we would be able to eat while watching the movie.

Jungkook scrambled off Jin's lap and hopped very quickly to the spare room, where we could hear him shifting and dressing himself. He must be so excited to eat, and I couldn't blame him. He probably hasn't been eating the best food, and I was a pretty decent cook if I did say so myself.

Jin chuckled as Jungkook rushed back out to us, sitting himself on the floor in front of the coffee table, eyeing the food. As soon as Jimin and Hobi grabbed a bowl and started filling it with food, Jungkook did the same. Jin just watched him lovingly as he grabbed a bowl for himself as well.

We ate peacefully as we watched the movie Hobi picked. Jungkook didn't even seem to mind that he wasn't covered with his bucket hat, allowing me to glance at the bandages every now and then. Jin finished his meal quickly and insisted he needed to leave to continue his search.

After a big hug from Jungkook, I grabbed the container of food I prepared for him and walked him out the front door.

"Thank you again, thank you so much for taking care of him. You have no idea how much it means to us" Jin spoke softly, as if I was going to laugh in his face and kick Jungkook out.

"It's ok, he's a good kid, and I think I'd almost be ok with calling you my friend now" I chuckled.

Jin looked at me, surprise written all over his features, but he chuckled as well, letting his shoulder slump in relief.

"I'll be back tomorrow, thank you again" he bowed, and then he left.

A/N: i am STUCK

What's your favourite food?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.3K 38
Y/n has been tested and held captive in a lab for 4 years, she's what the doctors call a "complete hybrid", she's different from the others that spro...
486 21 7
Jin runs a hybrid safe house, to help those adjust in normal life again, coming from difficult backgrounds and to learn to be amongst humans again. ...
1.1M 43.5K 54
(y/n) is convinced by her friend to go get pets together, only they weren't just getting pets but hybrids. (y/n) finds out that going from living al...
1.6M 67.9K 77
Y/n is sick of being lonely. Her parents died three years ago, her only friend moved away. So whats the harm in adopting seven cats. But here's the c...