A Zodiac summer

By Uranusnothere

What happens when the government decides to put 12 teenagers in one house, let me tell you... Chaos. Follow o... More

Introduction of the Zodiacs (part 1)
Introduction of the Zodiacs (part 2)
Arriving to the house
Time to get to know each other
Insomnia?
What's on his phone?
Rules
In the dark
Sleepy days and the surprising guest
Water signs goes buying groceries
Capricorn and nerf guns
The group chat
Sleepover
Pisces wish
A weird day
A weird day, part 2
Beachday
A day with the air signs
Who knows the Zodiacs better
Who knows the Zodiacs better, part 2
The day before the vacation
Goodbyes and motion sickness
Incorrect quotes and memes
At the hotel
Capricorn's friend
Ophiuchus
Disney land
The bet
Mission (Im)possible
A b̶r̶o̶s̶ date
Realisation
A restless night
If the Fire signs got a job
The day Cancer died
Never shop with your girlfriend
The one time we need you
Where is Sunny?
Maybe she isn't as bad as I thought
Midnight party
Smash or pass
Smash or pass, part 2
Sleepover but with the girls
Sleepover but with the girls, part 2
How to succeed a plan
How I found a secret library
How to lure ophi away
Pool party went wrong?!
GENDERBEND TIME

Pizza night or game night?

672 14 93
By Uranusnothere

Cancer's pov

"It was Virgo!"

"Taurus, chill I only wanted asked if you could please order a some pizza now that we don't have any food." Capricorn said awkwardly.

"Oh yeah, I-I will do it right away." She said running away.

A few minutes later...

" Soo, does anyone wanna play card games until the pizza comes?" Gemini asked nervously.

"Sure." I heard Sagittarius, Aries and Aquarius say.

"Can me and Pisces join?" Leo asked.

"Everyone can join if they are want to." Gemini shrugged.

"What are we going to play?" I asked joining as well.

"How about uno?" Pisces suggested. "I have some cards in my bag."

"Sure, but does everyone know how to play?" Aries asked.

"Duh, everyone does." Sagittarius answered.

"Will be back in a sec." Pisces said running upstairs.

"Okay so how many are going to be playing?" Gemini asked again.

"Me, Aries, you, Aquarius, Pisces and Scorpio." Sagittarius said smirking. Ow it hurts getting forget like that, or wait never mind that was just Taurus stepping on my foot.

"I don't wanna play a uno." Scorpio said pouting.
"Count me out."

"Alright buddy, counting you in!" Sagittarius exclaims.

"Wait, no."

"I am back and I brought monopoly if anyone wants." Pisces skipping in to the room.

"Ok let's start the game night." Taurus said.

"Wait, we can't start the game night. We need someone to say the holy game night words. Leo said dramatically.

'Lol, and they call ME dramatically?'

"Since when did a game night need a holy word to start. I said surprised.

"Duh everyone knows about the holy word, did your mom drop you when you were a kid?" She said roughly.

"I thought that you out of all the people here would know that I am adopted." I said blinking the fake tears away.

"Oh my bad."

"Um anyways. I now declare that the first game night is officially open." I heard Aries say.

"We are going to the living room everyone." Capricorn announced.

"Yes mam." Sagittarius said skipping to the living room together with Pisces.

"BESTIE WAIT FOR ME." Leo cried out.

"This is going to be a long night." Virgo sighs and the rest of us followed them.

When I entered the living room I saw Taurus watching tv and the others setting up the game.

I joined the circle and saw Sagittarius carrying Scorpio with him to join us.

"Young man, you are going to play uno whether you like it or not."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes, now be a good kid and join the circle."

"Yes mum."

"Bitch, how dare you assume my gend-." Sagittarius roared jokingly but Pisces interrupted him.

"Let's start then." Pisces said handing out the cards to everyone.

'Wow, I got a good hand. I might actually win this game' I thought smirking evilly. My card consisted of two four+ and a bunch of skips in different colours.

10 seconds later...

So let's get things straight, never EVER PLAY uno with Aries. First of all, he doesn't know the rules. Second of all, he doesn't know the rules.

So me and the others tried to explain the rules to him. But he is a total idiot! Not that I am surprised or anything. I always had a feeling that he might be that type of guy.

Now it have been 10 years since we started playing, and he still doesn't know the rules!
(INSERT Dying noises)

Just kidding, I am not dead yet.

Anyways finally me and the others made Aries master the art of uno. We started a new play again. I was so close calling uno when someone gave me 8+. Seriously Pisces.

And it didn't end there.
The whole round the others would give me 4+! Seriously I did nothing to you guys! Besides getting revenge on you or threatening you. But hey in my defence, I didn't hurt you that bad!

Anyways while we were fighting I realised that we jumped over Scorpios turn several times. So I said,

"Hey, why do you always take Scorpios turn Leo?"

"Omg sorry, sorry, sorry" she said apologising roughly.
"Take my turn and place a card then Scorpio." She said between the apologies.

"I called uno for a long time ago." He shrugged.

"WHAT!"

Gemini's pov

Okay I swear I didn't notice that guy before. It's like he can get invisible or something.

"When did you call uno?" Sagittarius asked suspiciously.

"Before you guys started this 4+ war. Anyways I am leaving." He said and got up.

" Wait-"

DING DONG

The doorbell rang, it could only mean one thing!

"PIZZA!" Taurus shouted and ran to the front door.

She came back with four packages.

"So, You guys share one and I get the rest." She said fairly.

"No we should share as the element our signs are." Capricorn said.

Everyone looked at the girl in surprise.

"Seriously, zodiacs signs? No bell ringing? I am sure I already told you guys about it two hours ago."

The girl frowned when she got no replies.

"Long story short. We are zodiacs. Your names are the signs you represent. "

Silence was all that she met.

"You mean like Capricorn the goat?" Aquarius said proudly after a while.

"Ah yes, let's start with Aries. Aries your the ram, Taurus your the bull, Gemini you are twins. Cancer is the crab, Virgo is the maiden-"

Someone snorts

"- Libra the scale, Scorpio the Scorpion, Sagittarius the archer. I am the Goat, Aquarius the water bearer and Pisces the fish."

"What did you mean by elements?"

"Basically the signs element group. So Aquarius, Gemini and Libra are air signs. Free-spirit, sociable and creative are traits they have."

"Free-spirit I get it but sociable, really?"

"Aries, Sagittarius and Leo are fire signs. Passion, competitive and hotheaded are some traits they have."

"Hey!"

"Scorpio,Pisces and Cancer are water signs. Emotional, sensitive and mysterious are some traits they might have"

"I am not sensitive."
"And I am not emotional."
"Me mysterious, seriously?"

"And lastly me, Virgo and Taurus are the earth signs. Loyal, intelligent and stubborn are traits we have. Any questions?"

"Are you sure Aquarius is an air sign. I mean you said water bearer, right. Doesn't that mean that there are 4 water signs and 2 air signs?" I asked.

"No Aquarius is an air sign. Normal newbie mistake."

"You said we all represented the zodiac we are name after right? Does that mean that we have powers too?"I said exited.

"Well, I don't know. Anyways I am hungry so let's eat!"

We looked at the food and saw that Taurus had eaten all the food.

"What, you took to long explaining."

The game night ended short and we ate cereal.
And we all ate in silence.

Game night or not. I wish I could have pizza instead.

No one's pov

After the pizza disaster everyone said good night went to sleep. Well not everyone, some had a chat before sleeping and others started reading books. But around one hour later all the lights were of and everyone was in bed.

Do you guys have any ships so far? Or want a ship then comment. Tho I already have some ships but I wanna see what you readers have to say! So...

~Ev

Edited, 2023/05

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 886 31
Girl cancer and boy Scorpio, a story of an innocent shy girl and a juvenile rebel boy. I will be following the stereotypes, just a warning. Sorry thi...
16.1K 258 20
Zodiac signs yay! -I'm a Pisces and my friends are Scorpio and Gemini-(random fact) Ships: Scorpio x Pisces Taurus x Virgo To be continued...
25.5K 525 32
12 zodiac signs get accepted to the same college to help find there powers. They all get together in one huge mansion and live together for 4 years...
105K 2.8K 49
What happens when 24 people are in the same Boarding school? Do I still have your attention? It is a huge Boarding school, a gigantic hotel almost. E...