𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒇𝒐𝒚 || h.potter

بواسطة -catherined0blar

"Take my hand, Cassiopeia!" Harry shouts, looking at her with pleading eyes. "I can help you!" "I'm sorry, Ha... المزيد

introduction
prologue ;
ONE | year 3
TWO | year 3
THREE | year 3
FOUR | year 3
FIVE | year 3
SIX | year 3
SEVEN | year 3
EIGHT | year 3
NINE | year 3
TEN | year 3
ELEVEN | year 3
TWELVE | year 3
THIRTEEN | year 4
FOURTEEN | year 4
FIFTEEN | year 4
SIXTEEN | year 4
SEVENTEEN | year 4
EIGHTEEN | year 4
NINETEEN | year 4
TWENTY | year 4
TWENTY-ONE | year 4
TWENTY-TWO | year 5
TWENTY-THREE | year 5
TWENTY-FOUR | year 5
TWENTY-FIVE | year 5
TWENTY-SIX | year 5
TWENTY-EIGHT | year 5
TWENTY-SEVEN | year 5
TWENTY-NINE | year 5
THIRTY | year 5
THIRTY-ONE | year 5
THIRTY-TWO | year 5
THIRTY-THREE | year 5
THIRTY-FOUR | year 6
THIRTY-FIVE | year 6
THIRTY-SIX | year 6
THIRTY-SEVEN | year 6
THIRTY-EIGHT | year 6
THIRTY-NINE | year 6
FORTY | year 6
FORTY-ONE | year 6
FORTY-TWO | year 6
FORTY-THREE | year 6
FORTY-FOUR | year 6
FORTY-SIX | year 6
FORTY-SEVEN | year 6
FORTY-EIGHT | year 6
FORTY-NINE | year 6
FIFTY | year 6
FIFTY-ONE | year 6

FORTY-FIVE | year 6

787 34 6
بواسطة -catherined0blar

ANGER

°°°

The necklace lies green and glittering upon McGonagall's desk.

The four of them stood in front of McGonagall, listening to Leanne explain everything to McGonagall. Cassiopeia looked at the opal necklace, with a blank face as she bites the insides of her cheek.

"You're sure Katie did not have this in her possession when she entered the Three Broomsticks, Leanne?" questioned McGonagall.

"It's like I said," explained Leanne, "She went to the loo and when she came back she had the package. She said it was important she delivers it."

"Did she say to whom?"

Cassiopeia looked up, she watches as Leanne shakes her head.

"All right, Leanne. You may go." said McGonagall, as Leanne exits, McGonagall lets out a sigh. "Why is it when something happens it's always you three?"

"Believe me, Professor, I've been asking myself the same question for six years." answered Ron.

McGonagall shakes her head, "Now Miss Malfoy's being dragged into this as well..."

Cassiopeia and Harry shared a glance. Just then, Snape appears at the door, eyes the four of them.

"Severus," McGonagall nodded.

"Is this it?" He asked, approaching the necklace. Snape takes his wand, and he lifts the necklace, he eyes it fascination.

"What do you think?" asked McGonagall.

"I think Miss Bell is lucky to be alive," he answered, placing the necklace back on the table with his wand.

"She was cursed, wasn't she?" asked Harry, "I know Katie. Off the Quidditch pitch she wouldn't hurt a fly. If she was bringing that to someone, she wasn't doing it knowingly."

Snape eyes Harry levelly, before narrowing his eyes at Cassiopeia who returned the look.

"Yes. She was cursed." McGonagall answered wearily.

"It was Malfoy," said Harry. With that, Cassiopeia's eyes snapped to him.

"Pardon?" She frowned.

"Not you," said Harry, shaking his head. "Your brother. Draco."

"That's a very serious accusation, Potter." McGonagall lifted a brow.

"Indeed. Your evidence?" challenged Snape.

"I... just... know." He answered, pursing his lips.

"You... just... know," scoffed Snape, mimicking Harry's tone. "Once again you astonish with your gifts, Potter, gifts mere mortals could only dream of possessing. How grand it must be to be the Chosen One."

Ron and Hermione avert their eyes uncomfortably.

"I suggest you return to your dormitory. All of you." said McGonagall.

Snape cleared his throat, "Miss Malfoy comes with me."

He walked pass her, Cassiopeia lets out an annoyed sigh as she takes off the scarf from her neck.

"This belongs to you," she said, handing it to Harry.

He shook his head, gently pushing her hand away. "Keep it." He smiled.

"Why thank you," she chuckled, "see you later,"

She waved at Hermione and Ron before jogging to catch up with Snape. They walk down to the dungeons, and to Snape's office. He slammed the door shut when Cassiopeia walked in.

"Now tell me," he sneered. "You hexed that Gryffindor didn't you?"

"Hexed?" said Cassiopeia, tapping her finger on her chin. "No, no. Why would I? I would never do such a thing. And besides, what's it to you?"

"You should know I swore to your mother that I'd protect you and your stupid brother," he scowled.

"And?" She frowned, "I don't need any protection from you, Snape."

"I made the unbreakable vow!"

"Did I ask you to?" She scoffed. "My brother and I were chosen for this mission, I will curse whatever or whoever I want to."

Snape stood in silence, his face blank. He watched as Cassiopeia sat down on the chair right in front of his desk.

"By all means do what you want," he said, waving his hand. "I don't care. As long as you don't do anything stupid."

"I shall leave then." said Cassiopeia, "anything else before I do?"

"News will reach Dumbledore about what had happened, he'll know." said Snape, sitting down on his chair. Cassiopeia didn't stand, she watched him sit down.

"And? He probably already knows that I'm trying to kill him." Cassiopeia lifted a brow, "and you've probably already told him all about it."

"Maybe I have, or maybe I haven't," said Snape. "You're dismissed."

Cassiopeia stood up without question, she walked out of his office, and made her way up to the seventh floor. And before walking through the door to the room of requirements, she looked around.

The seventh floor was completely empty, but she couldn't help but feel like someone or something, is watching her. Narrowing her eyes, she went through the door.

Cassiopeia walked pass the usual objects, and to the cabinet which stood half open. Lots of books laid open on a tabletop, along with some other objects that might help them.

She didn't feel any sort of guilt for what happened to Katie Bell. She didn't care. She was just angry that she couldn't deliver it properly to Dumbledore. Other than that, Dumbledore would already suspect someone's trying to kill him or someone in the castle.

A few moments have passed, Cassiopeia only sat looking at Harry's scarf or at the melting candle in front of her. Finding a way for the Death Eaters to get inside is still priority number one. She and her brother could find a way to kill Dumbledore.

Cassiopeia closed her eyes, feeling the usual headache in her head. There wasn't a day when it wouldn't hurt. It was constant.

And not only she would get constant headaches, she would get her usual nightmares when she would sleep. It causes Cassiopeia to sometimes skip sleep which made her always look kind of ill.

Later, there was a sound. Cassiopeia bolted up, she listened as the familiar footsteps approached her slowly.

Draco came stomping towards her, looking angry. Cassiopeia matched his energy so fast that they both looked at each other like they were going to explode.

As Draco opened his mouth to talk, Cassiopeia held a finger up to shush him. "What the hell was that?! Katie Bell?! You thought that giving it to a student would be okay!!"

"Look at what your stupid plan had done!" He yelled.

"You know damn well I told you to let Madam Rosmerta give it to a teacher! Or someone like Hagrid perhaps! A student would do something as stupid as drop it!"

"If you're so clever you should've done it yourself!" retorted Draco, "leaving it to me because you were with your stupid friends."

Draco scowled at her.

"I thought you'd be smart enough to actually understand my instructions." She rolled her eyes. "It wasn't my fault you didn't follow it. Now when Bell comes back she'll tell Dumbledore what had happened, and he'll know someone's trying to kill him."

Draco was shaking from anger, and Cassiopeia stood with her hands crossed against her chest, her face very stern.

"And to make matters worse, Harry suspects you." said Cassiopeia, walking to the table, picking up books that they didn't need.

"And? Aren't you two friends, convince him that it wasn't me." He narrowed his eyes at his sister.

"He knows how much I hate you, brother." She glared at him.  "I'd never defend you."

"Why you---" as Draco was about to blurt out some insult, Cassiopeia threw a book at his chest.

"Read that, then try to fix the cabinet." She grabbed the other useless books from the table.

"Why would I listen to you?" He sneered.

"Because if you don't," Cassiopeia gave him a cold smile, "I might tell Harry everything he needs to know."

"You're being selfish, Cassiopeia---!"

"It runs in the family doesn't it?"

Cassiopeia sent him one last glare before walking out of the room of requirements, her hands full of books that she was gonna return to the restricted section.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

56K 1.3K 51
Cass only moved because her Father wanted her to (the fact that she had been denied access back to her old school quite frankly had nothing to do wit...
2.8K 101 23
"Oh, come on, it's fine. It's just a kiss," Sirius ceased. "No, it is not! You just told me you are in love with somebody else," she argued, "and...a...
637K 17.2K 46
"Order of the Phoenix." When Hogwarts becomes an unsafe place, Cassiopeia Tonks learns that if there's going to be a real war, she'd rather fight kno...
44.2K 867 73
"I'm sorry Gemini." The blonde said to me looking like he was about to cry. "Why? Why would you do this?" I said screaming at him and pushing him awa...